'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256451 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177988 Sep 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn
Facts and truth make Le-Idiot sleepy apparently,
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177989 Sep 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't do it obabble has for six years. Grow up.
It's only a problem if the Black President does it as opposed to Bush the hero!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177990 Sep 9, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs pretend you care about domestic violence but turn a blind eye to the greatest act of domestic violence of them all.... ABORTION!!!
So, please spare us the pretend BS!
Liberals pretend that no one of them heard ever, Hillary calling her husband lovers, NUTS, and SLUTS, and LIARS......and DimocRATS attacked Romney having folder full of working women, Bill Clinton had a phone book full of 'working' women too, only difference was, Bill Clinton had sexual relations with these women.......... talking about 'war on women', hypocrite DimocRATS..........
The Apostle

Newport, KY

#177991 Sep 9, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind Judas, I posted exaclty what you said!!!
No you didn't... You can't even comprehend what I type.

United States

#177992 Sep 9, 2014
http://www.sonic.net/~maledicta/clintons.html

THE FOULMOUTHED CLINTONS - Sonic.net

~~~~~~~~~
Hillary 'the Sailor' you be the judge..........
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177993 Sep 9, 2014
Could all you miserable political people hold a convention and commit mass suicide? This would really benefit the world...
Jay

Paris, TN

#177994 Sep 9, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, as soon as the rest of your compadres here admit that we got him, under Obama's renewed hunt which was abandoned by Bush!!!
Of course the Seals get the credit, that's why they got the jersey in the memorial. Obama was Commander in Chief, ordered the raid, got the target.
But don't tell that to your compadres here, they will give you the sh*t I got, UNLESS of course it's different IF YOU say it!!!

What I said, that you like to misconstrue is: Clinton admitted that he had Binny in his sights and could have killed him, but didn’t. Had he done this, a few hundred innocents might have died in the process. Rather, 3000 innocents died due to his hesitation. Others died due to the inhalation of toxins human dust and debris, scattered for miles around one of our cities, and lung diseases suffered by many first responders and the trained dogs at the site. That’s what I meant.

In the meantime, the Seals kicked the living shit out of “all of them”, whoever was on the second floor of the million dollar mansion owned by OBL. We are told he was there, it was him and the deed is done. But, can we prove that? No way! Did we see the body? Nope. Not like we saw the bodies of Sadam and his two sons in autopsy. Why did Obama not allow us to see the pictures as proof positive? Because it might piss somebody off. Like those somebody’s weren’t going to be pissed off anyway.

My *compadre’s here don’t need me to tell them what to think and at the same time, can not admit that we got him anymore than you can. Unless of course you were privy to the pictures the rest of us didn’t see.

Futher, several years ago, Binny’s top henchman told the news media that Binny was suffering from kidney failure and was on dialysis. He was slowing dying from this disease, they said. Dialysis would keep him close to a hospital for three or four treatments a week. Later they told the media that he had died in Abadabad some time ago.

Somebody is lying. Who?

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177995 Sep 9, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>Facts and truth make Le-Idiot sleepy apparently,
You haven't posted either so it is difficult.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177996 Sep 9, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>It's only a problem if the Black President does it as opposed to Bush the hero!!!!!!!!!!
Obama's not black, he's RED. He hasn't been in a black neighborhood since being elected. Africa don't count. Under Obama blacks have only suffered worse.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177997 Sep 9, 2014
Bich,moan,bich,moan
Andy

Ashland, KY

#177998 Sep 9, 2014
Read the book just out about The Real Story Of Benghazi by Aaron Klein .
Just what Obama and Hillary didn't want us to know . Gun running!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#177999 Sep 9, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't... You can't even comprehend what I type.
Yeah that's probably it, since I only understand complete sentences that actually make some sense!!!!

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#178000 Sep 9, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.......so you can't prove it either. You loons are like third graders fighting over a piece of bubble gum.
The state of Hawaii says he was born there.
That is absolute proof.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#178001 Sep 9, 2014
Nobody wants to read a fabricated fairy tale fauxbox is pushing.

GOPer On Fox-Touted Benghazi Book: Authors Just Want To Make Money

Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, on Tuesday shot down Fox News and a new book that claims CIA commandos were told not to rescue those at the diplomatic mission in Benghazi.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mike-ro...

House Intelligence Committee's Benghazi Report Concludes No Wrongdoing By Obama Administration

As Media Matters reported, this should change the media's approach to Rep. Trey Gowdy's select committee on Benghazi and the Republicans wasting even more of our tax dollars on their Benghazi witch hunt, but we know that's never going to happen.

The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.[…]

Thompson said the report “confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given.”

And according to the Chronicle’s report, the committee’s findings are consistent with everything reality has told us all along:“There was no ‘stand-down order’ given to American personnel attempting to offer assistance that evening, no illegal activity or illegal arms transfers occurring by U.S. personnel in Benghazi, and no American was left behind.”
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/house-intel...

That bullshit has been debunked and debunked over and over. All the books you losers come up with won't change the truth. There was NO stand down order and all of Obama's administration was cleared of any wrong doing. AND that was by republiCON led committees. You clowns do a disservice to those who were killed running this fake scandal into the ground. Shameful

But you idiots keep wasting taxpayer's money getting the same results.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#178002 Sep 9, 2014
Andy wrote:
Read the book just out about The Real Story Of Benghazi by Aaron Klein .
Just what Obama and Hillary didn't want us to know . Gun running!
LMAO Multiple Senate investigations turned up no wrong doing yet some talk show host has the real scoop.
You morons will buy anything :P

United States

#178003 Sep 9, 2014
http://www.google.com/search...

If you look this first image of Osama holding weapon 'Kalishnikov', he is [left] handed.
If you look image of him in a camouflage jacket, looks like his left arm is [injured.] We saw this images on our TVs. Was Osama injured in Tora Bora bombing? Did he lose his left arm?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#178004 Sep 9, 2014
Mitch McConnell Desperately Defends Citizens United In Unhinged Op-Ed

…the Democrats who control the Senate say they’re more interested in repealing the free speech protections the First Amendment guarantees to all Americans. Their goal is to shut down the voices of their critics at a moment when they fear the loss of their fragile Senate majority. And to achieve it, they’re willing to devote roughly half of the remaining legislative days before November to this quixotic anti-speech gambit.

The proposal they want to consider would empower incumbent politicians to write the rules on who gets to speak and who doesn’t. And while no one likes to be criticized, the way for Senate Democrats to avoid it is to make better arguments, or even better, to come up with better ideas — not shut up their constituents.

Grrr! Arrr! Democrats hate free speech! The next five paragraphs are more of the same: Democrats want to destroy free speech! But what the hell are they planning? And why won’t McConnell just say what this new evil legislation will do?

It’s simple: Because he’s defending the right for billionaires to buy our elections and announcing that he, Mitch McConnell, wants more unaccountable money pouring into elections is electoral suicide.

On Monday, the Senate came back from its summer break and Majority Leader Harry Reid got to work on a constitutional amendment to remove the excessive money destroying our political system. Essentially, Reid, the Democrats and not a few Republicans would very much like to overturn the Supreme Court’s disastrous decisions concerning campaign finance.

Is it an election time political stunt? Of course it is! Election Day is less than two months away! EVERYTHING is an election time political stunt right now. To be fair to politicians, most people don’t pay attention to politics at all until the two months or so right before elections so it’s not exactly fair to blame politicians for doing this kind of stuff.

On the other hand, McConnell has a very good reason for being pissed off at Reid and the Democrats. Citizens United and its less well known sibling, McCutheon v. FEC, are incredibly unpopular with a large majority of voters and that unpopularity cuts right across party lines and ideologies. The only people who really like and support CU and McCutheon are billionaires and the politicians they own, like Mitch McConnell.

So McConnell’s real problem is not that Reid and the Democrats are plotting to “limit free speech”, it’s that McConnell and any number of Republicans will be forced to either vocally support getting dark money out of politics (thus angering their masters in the 1%) or they have to defend all that corrupting dark money and prove to the public, once and for all, that the Republican Party really is the party of filthy rich.

Well played, Mr. Reid. Well played.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/09/09/mitch...

He's still puckering. hahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

United States

#178005 Sep 9, 2014
Obama "Al Qaeda is decimated", "Al Qaeda is on the run"...is this something like ..........
~~~~~~~~'MISSION ACCOMPLISHED'~~~~~~~??
Dale

Wichita, KS

#178006 Sep 9, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
The state of Hawaii says he was born there.
That is absolute proof.
LMAO!!! The state of Hawaii hadn't have any control over O'Blunders Dual-Citizenship. Now the last time I checked, Art 2, Sect. 1, para. 5, of the US Constitution called for a Natural Born Citizen to be the POTUS, not a Dual-Citizen.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#178007 Sep 9, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
http://www.google.com/search?q =Picture+of+Osama+left+handed+ holding+Kalashnikov&client =ms-android-hms-tmobile-us &hl=en&gl=us&sourc e=univ&tbm=isch&tbo=u &sa=X&ei=Q38PVOvpHI6Oy ASWgYH4Dw&ved=0CEsQ7Ak &biw=320&bih=508
If you look this first image of Osama holding weapon 'Kalishnikov', he is [left] handed.
If you look image of him in a camouflage jacket, looks like his left arm is [injured.] We saw this images on our TVs. Was Osama injured in Tora Bora bombing? Did he lose his left arm?
Nope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Voices of praise 6 min Friend 3
Barber shop. 12 min james 1
Angie bays Taylor 16 min famous 4
Denis feathers is a pill head 28 min Nicole 2
Bullock Busted 1 hr o thank u 45
Sheila Lynn Garrison Troutman Edwards 1 hr Middlesboro Man 10
Looking for work 1 hr Middlesboro Man 11
affairs !!!!!!! 3 hr TRUTH 6
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 5 hr Refer 112
Knox st Liquor Going Broke ! 6 hr Creeper 28