'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186100 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

brad

Marlborough, CT

#177013 Aug 31, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
No we need Bush back to let America be attacked and then get 4000 troops killed looking for WMDs.
Its sure looking like Oblamers open border policy will eliminate the need for Bush this time,,,although I'm sure it won't stop incompetent liberals from blaming him.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#177014 Aug 31, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Hey Commie….
What did Clinton do about the first WTC bombing?
What did CLinton do about the 2 African Embassy Bombings?
What did Clinton do about the Khobar Towers bombing?
What did Clinton do about the Cole bombing?
What did CLinton do after Bin laden declared war on the US?
What did Clinton do after being advised in a PDB that bin laden would hijack aircraft?
What did Clinton do to proven al qaeda from learning to fly airplanes while living in the US?
There was a war going on , Clinton thought it was a joke and ignored it until it metastasized and brought us 911. Clinton deliberately reduced the military and our foreign intelligence apparatus.
The person most responsible for 911, al qaeda and ISIS is BIll Clinton.
Brings to mind the debate with Romney when Oblamer seemed to be stoned out of his gourd when he mumbled,"The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back,"concerning Russia.

Even Palin schooled the buffoon Oblamer on Putin.

This incompetent joke of a non-leader has been wrong on every front,foreign and domestic.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#177015 Aug 31, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>Brings to mind the debate with Romney when Oblamer seemed to be stoned out of his gourd when he mumbled,"The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back,"concerning Russia.

This incompetent joke of a non-leader has been wrong on every front,foreign and domestic.
I bet Bin Laden sees it different.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#177016 Aug 31, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>Brings to mind the debate with Romney when Oblamer seemed to be stoned out of his gourd when he mumbled,"The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back,"concerning Russia.

You think 54 months of job growth is worst than the. 750 per month being lost when he took office ?
brad

Marlborough, CT

#177017 Aug 31, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
How did his non-policies work out in Libya,Iraq,Russia,Gaza,Afghani stan,Syria and Africa,to name a few?

You think they see it differently?
brad

Marlborough, CT

#177018 Aug 31, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
You think 54 months of job growth is worst than the. 750 per month being lost when he took office ?
Not gonna respond to bold faced lies.

“Life is Good”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#177019 Aug 31, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Why would he want to act like you Le Stupo?
Lmfao
Did you post on the wrong thread aging turnip. Try to keep up will you.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#177020 Aug 31, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary was a genius as well, according to you
That's true, if you want to get people killed.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#177021 Aug 31, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying he's not dead. Thought so.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#177022 Aug 31, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
No we need Bush back to let America be attacked and then get 4000 troops killed looking for WMDs.
Oh my, so many lies to tell, so little time. Only three months to go maggot.

“Life is Good”

Perpignan

#177023 Aug 31, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Brings to mind the debate with Romney when Oblamer seemed to be stoned out of his gourd when he mumbled,"The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back,"concerning Russia.
Satellite images show cap has GROWN...

Gore predicted it would be ICE-FREE by now...
Democrats Say Climate Change Is As Big a Threat As ISIS
A new poll shows how Democrats and Republicans view security threats to the U.S.

By Ben Geman
Dale

Wichita, KS

#177024 Aug 31, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't work that way for CFC's.
Let me guess. You are one of those that say the US is supposed to lead the way in everything except where it might call for a little sacrifice.
LMAO!!! You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink!! You are wasting your time on those that couldn't give a crap.
Jay

United States

#177025 Aug 31, 2014
How come everybody in the world knows this except Obama?

Saudi King: West Will be Jihadists' Next Target

King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia has warned that the West will be the next target of the jihadists sweeping through Syria and Iraq, unless there is "rapid" action.

"If we ignore them, I am sure they will reach Europe in a month and America in another month," he said in remarks quoted on Saturday by Asharq al-Awsat daily and Saudi-backed Al-Arabiya television station.

"Terrorism knows no border and its danger could affect several countries outside the Middle East," said the king who was speaking at a welcoming ceremony on Friday for new ambassadors, including a new envoy from Saudi ally the United States.

"You see how they (jihadists) carry out beheadings and make children show the severed heads in the street," he said, condemning the "cruelty" of such acts.

"It is no secret to you, what they have done and what they have yet to do. I ask you to transmit this message to your leaders:'Fight terrorism with force, reason and (necessary) speed'."

President Barack Obama has yet to decide whether the United States should launch raids against positions held by the Islamic State jihadist group in Syria to follow US air strikes on IS activities in Iraq

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/iraq-syria-c...

!
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177026 Aug 31, 2014
From the Looks of things...we have a break thru. After 4 yrs of crying, everyone seems to have gotten their point across and we're all in agreement. LMFAO

Since: Oct 09

#177027 Aug 31, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
The two math changes occurred in 1996 and in 2006. Both before Obama ever took office.
WRONG!
Not a "math" change, it is "POLICY"...Obama's "POLICY".
Like calling the Fort Hood Terrorist Attack "an incident of workplace violence".
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177028 Aug 31, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
The two math changes occurred in 1996 and in 2006. Both before Obama ever took office.
So we're arguing about 1996 now? Hold a grudge much?
Jay

Henderson, TN

#177029 Aug 31, 2014
The Saudi King, King Abdullah, has warned us that we will “ be the next target of the jihadists sweeping through Syria and Iraq, unless there is "rapid" action.”

Some dumb ass clown act on here spammed him, disagreed with him and called him clueless. LOL…..really, post something opposing this, stupido! I’m sure you know better than he does. So, tell us Oh know-it-all one, why is Britain on high alert?

Meanwhile, Obama sits in his golf cart and says,“I have no strategy.”

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177030 Aug 31, 2014
http://europeanhistory.about.com/library/read...

THE RULERS OF THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE: FROM 1300 UNTIL 1924
~~~~~~~~
Muslim Turks did same things to Balkan countries for 500 years. They did to Christians same things ISIS are doing today. Convert or die, people beheaded, kidnapped children.
Does anyone want history to repeat its self? There is traces all over Balkans what muslim fanatics did. Wasn't that enough, or everyone pretends didn't happen? There is sculls of Christian fighters still stands in "Nis, Serbia" as a reminder to the world, what muslim fanatics are capable off. Serbian King was decapitated in the Kosovo war in 1389.
~~~~~~~~
Today, Turks NATO member and America's ally, supports ISIS!

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177031 Aug 31, 2014
http://www.economist.com/node/11829711

THE ABOLITION OF THE CALIPHATE
March 8, 1924
Voter 4

Campbellsville, KY

#177032 Aug 31, 2014
Jay wrote:
The Saudi King, King Abdullah, has warned us that we will “ be the next target of the jihadists sweeping through Syria and Iraq, unless there is "rapid" action.”
Some dumb ass clown act on here spammed him, disagreed with him and called him clueless. LOL…..really, post something opposing this, stupido! I’m sure you know better than he does. So, tell us Oh know-it-all one, why is Britain on high alert?
Meanwhile, Obama sits in his golf cart and says,“I have no strategy.”
Jay, Obama,s doing such a good job that the Obama Presidential Library is going to be located in a Spot-a- Pot on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 43 min Carla 141,348
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr want to know 673
Best place to get your car fixed? 1 hr creeker 14
Is the Knox co courthouse still performing marr... 2 hr Right 8
is someone missing a phone from waterpark lastweek 2 hr U moron 2
Yard Sale 3 hr I no 2
support unite (Sep '08) 3 hr Neighbor 78
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 6 hr TJust Saying 35
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages