'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 244020 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 14

United States

#177252 Sep 2, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a nice roasted turkey sandwich!
Could you fetch it for me? I'll pay you in Taliban secrets.
You're use to fetching, have a sibling do it for you. That's taliban dog style for you!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#177253 Sep 2, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about middle east and people beheaded...you're a weasel ...go read my post again.
No, I was talking about death, I didn't say anything about the method.
Jay

Paris, TN

#177254 Sep 2, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently watching that gore bothers you, stop watching it. It bothers me to and thats why I didn't watch it, I knew about it from the news. Oh I should say the news didn't show it but their description was enough for me.
I didn't search for it, it was at the bottom of an article I was reading. And yes, it bothers me when grown men take out their hatred on little kids and babies. I have an 18 month old grand daughter who is the age of these babies being tortured and scared to death of these people. I know that babies that age are shy and scared around strangers some times. To think of the fear instilled in these infants and toddlers who are torn away from their mothers and handled roughly by butchers is sick beyond imagination, not to mention the pain instilled in them. And then they are butchered!

I have no use for anybody who declares themselves Muslim because they read the same book, follow the same laws and believe this BS Allah the maniac has brainwashed them with.! Period!

Flat Lick Ky.

#177255 Sep 3, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't search for it, it was at the bottom of an article I was reading. And yes, it bothers me when grown men take out their hatred on little kids and babies. I have an 18 month old grand daughter who is the age of these babies being tortured and scared to death of these people. I know that babies that age are shy and scared around strangers some times. To think of the fear instilled in these infants and toddlers who are torn away from their mothers and handled roughly by butchers is sick beyond imagination, not to mention the pain instilled in them. And then they are butchered!
I have no use for anybody who declares themselves Muslim because they read the same book, follow the same laws and believe this BS Allah the maniac has brainwashed them with.! Period!
All Muslims are not extremist murderers.
Jay

Paris, TN

#177256 Sep 3, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they ALL were extremist murderers. I said they all believe the same as per the book of Allah. To me that means they condone the behavior on behalf of his teachings. They do not speak out against what they know is going on over there. For one they dare not, and for two they must agree with these teachings or they are not true Muslims.

Have you ever read or heard a Muslim say, I am a Muslim but I don't believe everything they teach? If you've heard this post it, because their law allows no middle ground. Your either in or out.

Maybe somebody on here could elaborate for us?

Flat Lick Ky.

#177257 Sep 3, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they ALL were extremist murderers. I said they all believe the same as per the book of Allah. To me that means they condone the behavior on behalf of his teachings. They do not speak out against what they know is going on over there. For one they dare not, and for two they must agree with these teachings or they are not true Muslims.
Have you ever read or heard a Muslim say, I am a Muslim but I don't believe everything they teach? If you've heard this post it, because their law allows no middle ground. Your either in or out.
Maybe somebody on here could elaborate for us?
I admit theres a lot concerning Muslims that I don't understand but it seems to me Jihadists are killing other Muslims, have you ever asked yourself why?
JOE NASTY

Bloomington, IN

#177258 Sep 3, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
HEY, chemtrail zombie serb......they have some topix threads just for you, maybe you could hookup with some of your relatives..........hahaha
Serbs are Ugly
< http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TN2AO... ;
Keep it up dumb witch....I can throw them right back at you BIGFOOT serb.
Why are serbs so ugly?seriously
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TPD4D...
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I would love to see you make such nasty comments, to some ones face, maybe we should meet for coffee. If you're so damn pretty, why aren't you in Hollywood? You would fit perfectly. As for Serbs being ugly, they haven't had a cush, lazy lifestyle, such as you. They can't sit on Topix and post BS. BTW, YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH MITCH. Oh just look up sometime and maybe you'll see the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. Go Serbs! Why don't we just have a Con, Lib war and find out, who would come out the winner. You wimps wouldn't stand a chance.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#177259 Sep 3, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Veterans group hits McConnell in new ad
R-Ky.) for his role in blocking legislation earlier this year that would have expanded medical benefits and education programs for the nation’s veterans.
The 30-second spot features Vietnam veteran Charles Erwin from Mayfield, Ky., who suffers from multiple ailments due to exposure to Agent Orange, walking toward the camera.
His cane clicks with each step he takes, prompting text to pop up beside him:“He was exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam. Now … Diabetes. A stroke. Heart disease. Cancer. He depends on a veterans hospital for care. In a time of crisis: Mitch McConnell blocked $21 billion for veterans.”
“Senator McConnell ... I did my duty. But after 30 years in Washington ... you’ve failed to do yours,” Erwin says at the end of the ad.“It’s time for you to go.”
In February, Senate Republicans successfully blocked a $21 billion measure that would have, among other things, expanded veterans' healthcare programs and provided advanced appropriations for the Veterans Affairs Department.
The GOP raised concerns about the bill’s price tag and how it would be paid for before blocking it.
Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/defense/216386-vet-...
I think Kentuckians are wising up.
Get out the vote.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
U.S. Determines Video Showing Beheading of American Journalist Is Authentic (UPDATE: Obama Calls Execution a 'Horrific Act of Violence'

There should be masive bodies in the streets anywhere ISIL is . Show them what war really is if they keep going..........to hell with walking on eggs.

Paris

#177260 Sep 3, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
>......Nor did all Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor.........but we won by blowing the hell out of everyone. Maybe the MSM will explain along with Code Pink where the front page death counts are and the Pink protest..........Liberals are such fakes.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#177261 Sep 3, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians say the darndest things.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177262 Sep 3, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
BS, Twig! How would you like to be the father of that precious little girl whose head was severed off her body? You know, the one in the fluffy little lacy blue dress? Five years old at the most. WTF! Did she deserve to die because they like to butcher kids for the fun of it, or to get even with the US for interfering in their country? Those mf's are insane with that *religious crap* and I use the term loosely.....Allah, wtf!!
Sick people, sick ideology. And all Muslim's go by the same book. You need to come up for air, your brain is severely oxygen deficient tonight.
It's amazing how everyone can cleary see the idiocy of others religions, but are oblivious to their own!

Everything you are and everything you believe is SOLEY based on your culture and where you were brought up. If you were born and raised in Afghanistan you would be cursing God on this forum
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177263 Sep 3, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim slime...natural thing for sick fanatics to chop people's head off ...what kind of monsters are you people? Muslim blood thirsty animals. I hope US will bomb you till there is only dust left of you barbaric sick monsters. You people are not human!
BTW, tell your sick fanatic friends, there is no 72 virgins waiting. Muhammad took care of them...
"what kind of sick people chop people's head off?"....."I hope US will bomb you till only dust left"

I think your 2nd statement answered your first question... The method of murder doesn't constitute a better human being
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#177264 Sep 3, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>>......Nor did all Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor.........but we won by blowing the hell out of everyone. Maybe the MSM will explain along with Code Pink where the front page death counts are and the Pink protest..........Liberals are such fakes.
Okay. So we kill all the innocent children so that we kill the radicals that are killing innocent adults and children. No...,,, that's not doing the same thing they do. One of terrorist talking points is how many innocent civilians have been killed by America. Estimated the US have killed over 100,000 civilians in its 3 Middle East wars. Would that upset anyone in America if a nation bombed us to kill a few radicals?
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177265 Sep 3, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. So we kill all the innocent children so that we kill the radicals that are killing innocent adults and children. No...,,, that's not doing the same thing they do. One of terrorist talking points is how many innocent civilians have been killed by America. Estimated the US have killed over 100,000 civilians in its 3 Middle East wars. Would that upset anyone in America if a nation bombed us to kill a few radicals?
Funny how all "radicals" are created by religion and/or politics!!!!! Seems the answer is to eliminate these from society for a peaceful world! Just review 98% of the previous post for a clear understanding of how politics create hate/war amongst our own people
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#177266 Sep 3, 2014
CLAYTON, Mo.(AP)- Lingering questions about Michael Brown could be answered Wednesday when a judge considers two media requests to release any possible juvenile records of the unarmed 18-year-old who was killed by a Missouri police officer last month.

Juvenile records are confidential in Missouri, so it's not definitively known if Brown was arrested before he legally became an adult. Police have said Brown had no adult criminal record. The family's attorney, Benjamin Crump, has refused to discuss whether Brown had a juvenile record.

Paris

#177267 Sep 3, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you are the reason we haven't won a decisive victory since WWII.........and why thousands more are killed to give you the freedom to spout commie crap.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#177268 Sep 3, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always be mothers of dead children, thats the natural order of things.
Murder is not in the natural order of things.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#177269 Sep 3, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid I must agree with Mrs. Lerner's assessment of the GOP, especially the tea party.
Ms. Lerner will walk the remainder of her short life looking over her shoulder, she knows too much and democrat party can't have that hanging over their heads.
Commietator

Charlestown, IN

#177270 Sep 3, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>People like you are the reason we haven't won a decisive victory since WWII.........and why thousands more are killed to give you the freedom to spout commie crap.
People like you that buy into these wars as protecting our freedom is the reason they continue. Nam was to protect us. We lost. So how is it 40 years later we are still free? No war since 1946 has ever been to protect our freedom. They are all BS and a waste.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#177272 Sep 3, 2014
Saddam was an American CIA asset

We turned him over to Iraq for them to do what with him? HAng him, and we knew they would before we turned him over!

Waterboarding = Torture
Enhanced Interogation = Torture
Number of people killed in GITMO = 8
Number suspected as dying from that torture = 3

It's great idiots think the US is never ever at fault for anything but guess what idiots...we've played a very big part in all of this!!!!!

And when we approve of torture by not holding those who did it accountable, it gets turned on us. There's even a name for it, "Blow Back" is what it's called!!!!

Now call me an America hater cause I pointed out a few facts for you!!!! As if I GAS what YOU think!!!

"John Dean August 30th, 2014 at 4:58 pm
In response to spocko @ 114 (show text)

Nixon served in the South Pacific during WWII, and was familiar with the horrors of Japanese torture, so I cannot believe he would have lowered the USA to tolerate such horrific behavior. With foreign policy, Nixon seemed to understand what today we call “blow-back” and that by our engaging in torture he would expose Americans soldiers (if not all Americans) to torture, just as we are seeing with Americans being captured by ISIL.

Bush/Cheney have subjected any and every American kidnapped or captured to torture by the likes of ISIL. It is a decision that is going to haunt us and the world for untold decades."

"It is a decision that is going to haunt us and the world for untold decades."

So welcome to untold decades worth of hell dumbfck!!!!!!!

http://www.spockosbrain.com/2014/09/02/nixon-...

Of course we all know the world according to Teahadist only began on January 6th 2009!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 38 min Jack 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 41 min umoron 153,778
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 2 hr Ledford Dean 10
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 11 hr myrahnna 86
Daniel Boone 2016 12 hr partyondudes 11
Everyone's is for Freedom of Speech............... 13 hr Knox county mad man 4
News Farr back in custody - 13 hr Knox county mad man 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 21 hr Martin 101

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages