'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 222916 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#176816 Aug 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
John Boehner Presents The Monkey in the Room

"Every 15-30 minutes they come in, wind me up, and I do my thing."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Scn9ZgDvGSsXX

Still laughing at the house weeper....hahahahahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Obama will wipe out ISIL within 90 days......if he takes charge of them and does for them what he's done to us.

Paris

#176817 Aug 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Conservative Poll: Women Think The GOP Is 'Intolerant'

A poll commissioned by two conservative groups found that the Republican party is failing to win over women voters, according to a copy of the report obtained by Politico on Wednesday.

The report found that women think the GOP is "intolerant" and "stuck in the past," and that women are "barely receptive" to Republican policies. Women think Republicans "fail to speak to women in the different circumstances in which they live."

“This lack of understanding and acknowledgment closes many minds to Republican policy solutions,” the report reads, according to Politico.

The report, titled "Republicans and Women Voters: Huge Challenges, Real Opportunities," found that the party does "especially poorly" among women in the Northeast and Midwest.

-snip-

Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/women-g...

GOP = caveman mentality. They will NEVER get the women's vote. NEVER

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Who did you poll, Fluke and Responsibility.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#176818 Aug 29, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>

Ignorant dumbass is no way to go through life!!
You should take your own advice.
Tollesboro Guy

Lexington, KY

#176819 Aug 29, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who did you poll, Fluke and Responsibility.
Yes, Mitch must go, he's older than dirt and about as smart.
But though it is not OUR vote in KY, we need to campaign against Boehner. That man flips more than the light switch in my upstairs bathroom. Whomever pays him the most today gets his attention and he directs Congress that way. He is a danger to this country and maybe, just maybe it is too late anyway, but rally your friends and relatives to watch Boehner and PLEASE vote in November. Let's send a signal that all the old, white, fat lazy Republicans are going to be coming home.

But first. lay in some bleach, 8-12 gallons of bottled water and hope 9/11/2014 passes without incident. I hear that ISIS has a big nasty surprise for a major American city with that missing Malaysian airliner, now full of dirty nuclear waste. It's been in Pakistan the whole time getting loaded up. I am dead serious and my sources are excellent. I have an old military friend whom has worked his way up in the CIA and I get an update every day. It's not going to be pretty.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#176820 Aug 29, 2014
Peter Helmkamp wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you were leaving? Now get the f#ck on outta here. As for anyone else, politics, like it or not founded this country. all politicians do some good, some great and some bad. Gonna happen. Thats the way it is. Vote for the lesser of 2 evils. End of story. And also vote for one with some morals. Don't need a Bible to tell whats wrong is wrong. Nature shows us what is wrong. Oi!
AMEN! And furthermore... The majority of America picked this dude (any election) and he will be there 4 yrs. Your crying on a web site will have no effect on this! Move on after the election and do something productive with your miserable lives!
Blood Soaked Mallet

United States

#176821 Aug 29, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Mitch must go, he's older than dirt and about as smart.
But though it is not OUR vote in KY, we need to campaign against Boehner. That man flips more than the light switch in my upstairs bathroom. Whomever pays him the most today gets his attention and he directs Congress that way. He is a danger to this country and maybe, just maybe it is too late anyway, but rally your friends and relatives to watch Boehner and PLEASE vote in November. Let's send a signal that all the old, white, fat lazy Republicans are going to be coming home.
But first. lay in some bleach, 8-12 gallons of bottled water and hope 9/11/2014 passes without incident. I hear that ISIS has a big nasty surprise for a major American city with that missing Malaysian airliner, now full of dirty nuclear waste. It's been in Pakistan the whole time getting loaded up. I am dead serious and my sources are excellent. I have an old military friend whom has worked his way up in the CIA and I get an update every day. It's not going to be pretty.
Sure buddy. Now go take your blue pill

Paris

#176822 Aug 29, 2014
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Mitch must go, he's older than dirt and about as smart.

My my my where are the Names Pelosi, Reid and Feinstein in the conversation.

Since: Jul 14

Los Angeles, CA

#176823 Aug 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
"Mitch McConnell Wants To Raise Money For the Koch Brothers" Alison Grimes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ucSDbL0tPYAXX
Idiots didn't think Eric Cantor would lose either...we will see. It's still a close race. 2 months left for turtleman hangs himself again.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
You loser lemming clowns have fun stomping and spinning while I am enjoying sun and fun at the lake for this holiday weekend. Sucks to have a nolife, lowlife existence eh? hahaha Pucker up crybabies. Play with yourself and leave me some good laughs while I am out of here. See ya, wouldn't want to be you, sorryasses. lol
Shut up, enough already, get lost, who cares what you do. To have you for a friend, must just as loser.
At least wouldn't be no pages of liberal/communist B.S. leftist garbage propaganda.'WOULDN'T WANT TO BE YOU, SORRYASS'........'haha CLOWN'....!!!!!

Take a hike, would you LOUD MOUTH ...!!!!!

Los Angeles, CA

#176824 Aug 29, 2014
.be.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#176825 Aug 29, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Gallup: Obama strong disapproval, DOUBLE strong Approval. Ciao pookie c
You just can't bring yourself to post the Repub numbers that are always 20% less than Obama.
Confederate Blade

San Mateo, CA

#176826 Aug 29, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't bring yourself to post the Repub numbers that are always 20% less than Obama.
Well I always know the majority i stay away from. If it's popular or hip it's WRONG. Rebel Yell, give em hell

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#176827 Aug 29, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one question...What are you going to do when Mitch wins?
Realize Ky voters haven't gotten any smarter.

Paris

#176828 Aug 29, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't bring yourself to post the Repub numbers that are always 20% less than Obama.
Yawn, sure pookie, that's why we will take the senate back.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#176829 Aug 29, 2014
Reality wrote:
It really worries me that all you hate mongers breed. This ensures another generation that will hate others because they have a different belief. Politics and religion....the root cause of all wars! Just wipe out anyone that believes differently than you do
Damn!!! Don't weary, we have been doing this forever, all you have to do is pick the side that is right!!! LMAO!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#176830 Aug 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. He works for the coal companies, not the coal miners.
30 years is long enough. Time for him to go.
What Can Happen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G4nH43cmbyYXX
GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS, and $$$$$$$$$$
DEMS = PEOPLE
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
LMAO!!! Dummy, no coal companies, no coal miners! Crap, use some logic!!

Los Angeles, CA

#176831 Aug 29, 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/29/lapto...

Laptop reportedly seized from ISIS hideout hints at bio weapons attack

~~~~~~~~~~
...but Obama 'has no strategy yet'........get him teleprompter fast...!!
Welcome to 2014

United States

#176832 Aug 29, 2014
Since we're approaching the 4th anniversary of this thread, maybe you people can retire this worn out one! This one is perfect for you all, plus the topic is actually current! You can still spend your days and nights auguring pointlessly with strangers and having fun with the judging icons, just like you do here!:)
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/... ?

Los Angeles, CA

#176833 Aug 29, 2014
Obama's strategy : war on coal, war on food, war on health insurance, war on weather,
but - NO STRATEGY "WAR ON TERROR"...!!!!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#176834 Aug 29, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2 014/08/29/laptop-reportedly-se ized-from-isis-hideout-hints-a t-biological-weapons/
Laptop reportedly seized from ISIS hideout hints at bio weapons attack
~~~~~~~~~~
...but Obama 'has no strategy yet'........get him teleprompter fast...!!
Too late for a teleprompter, he has F-upped the world and it must run its course.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#176835 Aug 29, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup: Obama strong disapproval, DOUBLE strong Approval. Ciao pookie c
He's twice more popular than Congressional Republicons, Mookie. Can you see us from down there? LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
serious 37 min cant do anything 5
madd 42 min little do i know 3
Board Meeting 1 hr little do i know 61
beer is selling in barbourville 1 hr truth 11
bonita williams 1 hr who cares 2
Bonita Williams BHS board member should RESIGN !!! 2 hr Apathetictickler 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 148,155
Should a city school board member sell alcohol ? 3 hr ex citizen 23
stabbing 15 hr geez 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages