'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#175898 Aug 23, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That made absolutely ZERO sense! But at your age and education level, I guess we have to take our victories as we them.
You really didn't see it?
I believe you :D
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#175899 Aug 23, 2014
&in dex=1&list=PLDD7331719AF70 B05

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#175900 Aug 23, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That made absolutely ZERO sense! But at your age and education level, I guess we have to take our victories as we them.
You answered a post saying you wouldn't take an article seriously because it contained a mistake.
I then posted an article without the mistake, validating the claims of the first article.
You then copy some random article claiming the same relevance as what I posted.
Spot the idiocy now, or do I have to quote each post in secession?
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#175901 Aug 23, 2014
Grand Jury Subpoena For Blogger RE: McDaniel Campaign Spokesman

Tea party insurgent Chris McDaniel’s flailing election challenge became even more strained yesterday when his campaign spokesman tried to spin a grand jury subpoena as bad news for incumbent Thad Cochran through a conservative website.

http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/2014/08/12/g...

The desperate teaturd, with a nursing home fetish, is still crying like a baby.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#175902 Aug 23, 2014

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Providence, UT

#175903 Aug 23, 2014
Open Carry Dorks Hold ‘Gun Rights’ Rally At JFK Assassination Site

An open carry group called “Come And Take It Dallas” recently took another big step towards making all gun owners be regarded as dissonant psychopaths by holding a rally on the Grassy Knoll close to where John F. Kennedy was killed by an assassin in 1963. Although they were busy handing out business cards asking “where’s the birth certificate?,” a reference to various insane conspiracy theories about the birthplace of President Barack Obama, and bashing immigrants for being non-Americans when they arrive, the group managed to capture their event on video so we can all point at them and laugh.

http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/2014/07/24/o...

Providence, UT

#175904 Aug 23, 2014
FL: Two More KKK Members Outed From Fruitland Park Police

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is expected to release the details of an investigation into two former Fruitland Park police officers who may have ties with the Ku Klux Klan. An FBI investigation named Deputy Police Chief David Borst and Cpl. George Hunnewell as Klansmen.

A police officer and the deputy chief of police are no longer with the Fruitland Park Police Department after both were linked to involvement with the Ku Klux Klan, the police chief said.

Chief Terry Isaacs told Local 6 an un-related investigation conducted by the Federal Bureau of Investigation discovered the possible ties between Deputy Chief David Borst and Officer George Hunnewell and the white supremacist organization.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/report-links...

...with a chapter in Ferguson.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175905 Aug 23, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered a post saying you wouldn't take an article seriously because it contained a mistake.
I then posted an article without the mistake, validating the claims of the first article.
I make a comment directly underneath yours concerning a stupid comment from you about "stepping up to the plate" and you reply with some babble about a random article you posted....spot the dumbassness??

Providence, UT

#175906 Aug 23, 2014
NM Republican Paints Over Party Name On Her Signs

Secretary of State Dianna Durand is running for reelection in New Mexico, but when the intrepid team at ProgressNow NM attended the Billy the Kid Days festival in Lincoln last weekend they noticed that her campaign office had painted over the party label on her signs. Amazingly, her campaign staff explained that she doesn’t want to be associated with the Republican Party because it would “look bad in print” and in Northern New Mexico it would “be a bad thing for them to know” about Durand:- See more at: http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/2014/08/08/n...

http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/2014/08/08/n...

These cons are embarrassed to be themselves.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175907 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Lmao. Instead of your normal "aloof" post to try and avoid being pinned to your stupid comments, you're now taking direct jabs. Proof that I have made a fool of you and it's burning the ole azzhole

Providence, UT

#175908 Aug 23, 2014
The Gospel According To Tom Foley

Connecticut Republican gubernatorial candidate Tom Foley knows exactly who to blame for the closing paperboard plant: not the investment firm that’s liquidating the business, but the workers and community who did everything they could to keep the factory open.

Asked how he would do anything differently, Foley responded:“I wouldn’t have instituted the anti-business policies that Governor Malloy did. Things like mandatory sick leave, raising energy costs, uhhh, just the negative signals he sends out.” According to the gospel of the producer, whenever sick employees take days off, they sin against God mammon, and it is these small sins that make (God) mammon angry and withhold his blessings. It would never occur to Tom Foley to suggest that corporate raiders be constrained, or that rules should be fair, or that policy should put people over profit, because according to the gospel of the producer these things are abominations in (God’s) mammon’s sight.

People second. The Con's con. Look at the mess in red states for proof.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#175909 Aug 23, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Open Carry Dorks Hold ‘Gun Rights’ Rally At JFK Assassination Site
An open carry group called “Come And Take It Dallas” recently took another big step towards making all gun owners be regarded as dissonant psychopaths by holding a rally on the Grassy Knoll close to where John F. Kennedy was killed by an assassin in 1963. Although they were busy handing out business cards asking “where’s the birth certificate?,” a reference to various insane conspiracy theories about the birthplace of President Barack Obama, and bashing immigrants for being non-Americans when they arrive, the group managed to capture their event on video so we can all point at them and laugh.
http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/2014/07/24/o...
Wow, there is no depth too low for these gun nuts to go. Sounds almost like they were promoting the assassination of our current President as well. Pretty sick, but typical since they condone and encourage violence.

Great posts.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175910 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
I knew exactly what you were TRYING to say....it's just your attempt to say it was written in the language of "retard"

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#175911 Aug 23, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I make a comment directly underneath yours concerning a stupid comment from you about "stepping up to the plate" and you reply with some babble about a random article you posted....spot the dumbassness??
It was a metaphor stupid.
noun
a figure of speech in which a term or phrase is applied to something to which it is not literally applicable in order to suggest a resemblance, as in “A mighty fortress is our God.”.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/metaph...
I didn't make a random post, YOU DID.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!
In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.
Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.
http://aattp.org/ts-official-white-folks-in-r...
Cut! Cut! Cut! While Mitch the Mooch laughs at you.
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
i might take your article seriously when they figure out owsley COUNTY is not a CITY
<quoted text>
Here is a article without the mistake:
"Among the 254 counties where food stamp recipients doubled between 2007 and 2011, Republican Mitt Romney won 213 of them in last year’s presidential election, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg. Kentucky’s Owsley County, which backed Romney with 81 percent of its vote, has the largest proportion of food stamp recipients among those that he carried."
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-08-14/food...
Yes. I can Google.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is another article without the mistake...they hold the same relevence!!,
Some great news to start your morning: both Anthony Davis AND DeMarcus Cousins have been named to Team USA’s final roster as the group heads to Spain for the FIBA World Cup. The announcement was made this morning, and despite some concern that Coach K was going to be a butthead and pick Mason Plumlee over Boogie, it looks like he wised up and put both big men on the roster. Who didn’t make the cut? Gordon Hayward, Kyle Korver, Damian Lillard, and Chandler Parsons.
<quoted text>
LMAO Every time I get tired of making you look stupid, you step right up to the plate!
Thanks for having my back.
Get it now?
Of course you don't :P
sorry

Bowling Green, KY

#175912 Aug 23, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, there is no depth too low for these gun nuts to go. Sounds almost like they were promoting the assassination of our current President as well. Pretty sick, but typical since they condone and encourage violence.

Great posts.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I pray they locate you soon.

Since: Jul 14

Whittier, CA

#175913 Aug 23, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>If you were stopped by the Police you would pee your pants boy.
I got speeding tickets last May. Didn't say thank you, but told him, have a nice day officer. It was my fault. BTW, I worked with cops, paramedics, detectives, on my old job. I feel very much comfortable, around authorities. Have respect for them and they will be nice to you. I'm not boy, or a hooligan .......

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#175914 Aug 23, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew exactly what you were TRYING to say....it's just your attempt to say it was written in the language of "retard"
Really?
You get busted being stupid and that is the excuse you come up with?
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
"I guess we have to take our victories as we them"?

You have heard about people in glass houses right?

This is where you really should move on to a different topic.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175915 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
Really?
You get busted being stupid and that is the excuse you come up with?
<quoted text>
"I guess we have to take our victories as we them"?
You have heard about people in glass houses right?
This is where you really should move on to a different topic.
Nah, I don't avoid people for a couple days when I'm proven wrong like you do! I omit words from sentences and you omit logic from sentences.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#175916 Aug 23, 2014
<quoted text>
If you don't want to be taken seriously, that is your decision.
I really don't care pookie what you do. You have already proven you can't deal in the realm of adult conversation and truths. What you do or don't think of me is of little concern.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#175917 Aug 23, 2014
Looks like they identified the animal who is responsible for the beheading of James Foley. Hope he gets it like bin laden from our Special Forces.

Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary: Beheading of James Foley video points to British rapper?

A British rapper is a suspect in the beheading of American journalist James Foley. Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 24, posted a picture of himself holding a severed head a few weeks back and it is now believed he could be the man all dressed in black with his face covered beheading Foley on that video, according to TMZ on Aug. 23.

Reports indicate that “John the Beatle,” is a nickname that former ISIS hostages dubbed Bary because of his British accent. This is a guy whose rap songs were played on BBC radio. Bary was raised in a million dollar home that was owned by Maida Vale council.

This rapper’s father, Adel Abdul Bary, is a high-profile Al Qaeda terror suspect. He was accused of masterminding the 1998 bombings of the U.S. embassies in East Africa. He was extradited to the U.S. in 2012 to face the allegations of masterminding those bombings, according to the Canada Journal today.

http://www.examiner.com/article/abdel-majed-a...

At least it wasn't one of our homegrown teahadist. I hope they send him to find his 72 virgins real soon. Lowest of the low.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a sugar baby 26 min guy 1
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 2 hr Kenitha Ross Warren 7
who will you vote for as jailer 2 hr kiario4 75
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 3 hr kiario4 33
Indictments 4 hr John 23
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Quantummist 131,467
Allen Messer Dying of Lung Cancer? 4 hr Barbourville Supe... 11
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 15 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 17 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]