'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243536 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Dale

Wichita, KS

#176900 Aug 29, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
First terrorist attack on American military was Beirut 1983. So using your logic does that mean Reagan was so weak it allowed the first direct attack??!
Who took the blame for that attack? He sure didn't shrug it off!
food for thought

Martin, TN

#176901 Aug 29, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Obama could do a Bush and start two wars for nothing. You ever note that no other nation on earth gives a crap? Why should we care?
Cheney should have taken his own advice....... then maybe Obama wouldn't be dealing with the 'hornets nest' they created! In '94 he was totally against going into Iraq.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#176902 Aug 29, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how many terrors we have inside US and how many fight for ISIS at this time?
Do you.?

Since: Jul 14

Los Angeles, CA

#176903 Aug 29, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as Chemtrails crazy woman. If there were FauxNews would have told you so and said Obama was the cause.
That was going way before Obama, and in 1950s U.S. government experimented on Blacks, but you don't believe in that either ???

Los Angeles, CA

#176904 Aug 29, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are there no other nations upset? Why isn't Canada afraid?
Yes, did you hear UK P.M. David Cameron speech on terrorists?

Los Angeles, CA

#176905 Aug 29, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Do you.?
You're full of sarcasm, stupidity too...
Two muslim terrorists were killed fighting with ISIS the other day from Minnesota, and there is many more.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#176906 Aug 29, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That was going way before Obama, and in 1950s U.S. government experimented on Blacks, but you don't believe in that either ???
I do, look what they turned out, a race of people that like to kill their own!
Jay

Paris, TN

#176907 Aug 29, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL by whom and when?
Remember when ol GW got a shoes thrown at him in an Iraqi press conference?
I guess that was the traditional Iraqi sign of respect and fear :P

Hillary got a shoe thrown at her too, I saw the video.

LOL.........."six of one........."

Los Angeles, CA

#176908 Aug 29, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are there no other nations upset? Why isn't Canada afraid?
US 'terrorists' travel over Canada, so there wouldn't be suspicion ...U.S. Somali muslims, traveling to Iraq or Syria, over U.S. airlines, do you think they can get away? Maybe, 9/11 hijackers did ...!!

Do you know anything?
Dale

Wichita, KS

#176909 Aug 29, 2014
food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney should have taken his own advice....... then maybe Obama wouldn't be dealing with the 'hornets nest' they created! In '94 he was totally against going into Iraq.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6BEsZMvrq-IXX
You can't give mad dogs a democracy, you have to pot a mad dog in charge and keep him at bay, natural law, much easier solution.

Flat Lick Ky.

#176910 Aug 29, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of sarcasm, stupidity too...
Two muslim terrorists were killed fighting with ISIS the other day from Minnesota, and there is many more.
I know, I watch the news too. 3 down and 97 plus to go. 4 down if you count the one that died in Somalia 5 years ago. 1 in prison and guess what, he wants to be an ISIS member, crazy huh? Now that we've got that out of the way, what the hell is your point.?

Los Angeles, CA

#176911 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>I do, look what they turned out, a race of people that like to kill their own!
I don't believe how ignorant and uninformed some people really are? U.S. made so many experiments on its own people and as of today still doing it ......
Dale

Wichita, KS

#176912 Aug 29, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary got a shoe thrown at her too, I saw the video.
LOL.........."six of one........."
Hell, Hillary needs the book thrown at her!!!

Los Angeles, CA

#176913 Aug 29, 2014
http://m.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/can...

Canadians in terrorist armies threatening us all
Dale

Wichita, KS

#176914 Aug 29, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe how ignorant and uninformed some people really are? U.S. made so many experiments on its own people and as of today still doing it ......
Yep, Obama was an experiment that went all wrong, guess they won't try that one again!!! Now the next one in that fashion or even close to it will last no more than 60 days! Yep, we will have another holiday on the calendar.

Los Angeles, CA

#176915 Aug 29, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I know, I watch the news too. 3 down and 97 plus to go. 4 down if you count the one that died in Somalia 5 years ago. 1 in prison and guess what, he wants to be an ISIS member, crazy huh? Now that we've got that out of the way, what the hell is your point.?
This should be 'war on terror'...that's my point!
Entire world has problem with muslim fanatics, not just U.S. are you that uninformed? Muslim fanatics are killing Christians, burning churches, wants caliphate and Shari'a around the world, and you have no problem with it?

Just be ignorant and be afraid that Christians you call fanatics here on topix, may decapitate you because you voted for Obama. Your words not mine, and downplay role of real muslim terrorists decapitated our guy just week ago. Really ......
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#176916 Aug 29, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer this. If America is less respected and less feared than explain how it can be that per year in office under Obama fewer Americans have been killed by terrorist than at any time since Carter.
Because Obama kept all the security measures in place that Bush established.

Flat Lick Ky.

#176917 Aug 29, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be 'war on terror'...that's my point!
Entire world has problem with muslim fanatics, not just U.S. are you that uninformed? Muslim fanatics are killing Christians, burning churches, wants caliphate and Shari'a around the world, and you have no problem with it?
Just be ignorant and be afraid that Christians you call fanatics here on topix, may decapitate you because you voted for Obama. Your words not mine, and downplay role of real muslim terrorists decapitated our guy just week ago. Really ......
I've told you I watch the news, so if your point is I'm uninformed, guess what.? You're wrong.!

Los Angeles, CA

#176918 Aug 29, 2014
Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, Obama was an experiment that went all wrong, guess they won't try that one again!!! Now the next one in that fashion or even close to it will last no more than 60 days! Yep, we will have another holiday on the calendar.
Yep Dale, I can see the headline ..........
'Obama experiment, what went wrong'?

Benghazi, blame YouTube video and lets go to Las Vegas...
After gruesome beheading of Jim Foley, yes I'm sad but, sorry - I have golf to play...

Obama is completely disconnected from reality.

Los Angeles, CA

#176919 Aug 29, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I've told you I watch the news, so if your point is I'm uninformed, guess what.? You're wrong.!
Must be watching then comedy central, because the rest of us saw thousands of Christians killed, men, women and children. The other day 250 Syrian soldiers captured by ISIS and killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone 2016 1 min partyondudes 5
Wreck in Trosper!!! 2 min Tom 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Strel 153,680
No regrets 19 min Happy 18
Clean apartments 40 min FUPPL 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr Voter 89
Lynn camp school THEFTS reported to KEA Today 2 hr Pam bargo 2
Walmart Supercenter 2 hr Fyi 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages