'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 280058 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Tommy

Johnson City, TN

#176298 Aug 26, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell would freeze over before my family would vote for Mitch.
I imagine November is going to be a really sad time for you and your family, huh?
Tommy

Johnson City, TN

#176299 Aug 26, 2014
Pentagon says Obama wont give a response to what to do about ISIS? Personally I think he is having a mental breakdown in Martha's Vineyard, how long has he been there this time? 3,4 weeks? I think sir talks a lot is about done! Must be rough, when he goes on fundraisers, and the Democrat candidates don't show up, about all he has left are filthy Nancy and dirty Harry.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#176302 Aug 26, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the math, facts and truth would be an overload for you.
How about the SAME politicians that lied and cooked the books and used all kinds of deceit to submit the numbers and dollar amounts that would best suit their cause to the CBO concerning Obamacare? Are these the SAME politicians and their Party that you are saying we should be trusting of NOW? Are you expecting different results from their latest lies? You can repeat your crap til the cow finally gets home and sings like a canary...but lies and tricky math to fool their dumb ass supporters have lost their magic along with their devotion to their messiah.

The "real" unemployment numbers were revealed by the media for other presidents too but you fail to mention that part of your mathematically correct bullshit. Just face it...the lies and dirty deeds and deceit and bullshit you democrats have been leaving in piles around our country are still stinking and America is sick of your smell. Better grab yourself a few snot rags because you are going to need them in November. Then you can compare your bullshit to the number of democrats who are booted from office and can gauge how well your propaganda was received in the previous few years. lol

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#176303 Aug 26, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the SAME politicians that lied and cooked the books and used all kinds of deceit to submit the numbers and dollar amounts that would best suit their cause to the CBO concerning Obamacare? Are these the SAME politicians and their Party that you are saying we should be trusting of NOW? Are you expecting different results from their latest lies? You can repeat your crap til the cow finally gets home and sings like a canary...but lies and tricky math to fool their dumb ass supporters have lost their magic along with their devotion to their messiah.
The "real" unemployment numbers were revealed by the media for other presidents too but you fail to mention that part of your mathematically correct bullshit. Just face it...the lies and dirty deeds and deceit and bullshit you democrats have been leaving in piles around our country are still stinking and America is sick of your smell. Better grab yourself a few snot rags because you are going to need them in November. Then you can compare your bullshit to the number of democrats who are booted from office and can gauge how well your propaganda was received in the previous few years. lol
I hope you are getting help for your psychosis.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#176304 Aug 26, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Correct.
* many would argue Wars help the economy
* The US is always in debt. Never heard of a human losing a job because the US is in debt
* You're exaggerating the amount of jobs lost per month. For how many months were 5.5 million jobs lost? There are 145 million employed in america, so even at your exaggerated numbers...5 million is still a fraction.
Sorry you are correct. The total job lost during the 2008/2009 collapse was 5.5 million. The average per month at its worst was 750,000. My error.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#176305 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I have friends. No we don't talk politics and religion, we have other things to talk about. Got that. I doubt it since you spend so much time here seeking attention. I save the political rants for you clueless CONServaNUTZ and trolls. And to share with my fellow libs. Chaps yourass don't it.
Go play with yourself. Create some new socks.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I imagine if I had to set back and watched someone I hated be elected over and over for 30 yrs, I would be crazy also!:)

I buy my socks at WallyWorld. Please keep the star Trekkie lingo in your own family...no one else understands the stupid babble...
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176306 Aug 26, 2014
Tommy wrote:
DITCH MITCH, DITCH MITCH, DITCH MITCH, any person who actually had something to say couldn't say it for DITCH MITCH, wanting to be the center of attention. This scum makes me absolutely sick! If I were for Grimes, I would vote for MITCH, just because of this idiot!
haha, boo hoo crybaby. Knock yourself out. It's open for everyone. But then you don't have much to say, do you TN troll. Tommy..........can you hear me? hahaha You are right DITCH MITCH.

Topix has thousands of pages of threads, find one if you don't like this one. Or scroll, roll and troll on. Gee you little girls are some wimps.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176307 Aug 26, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine if I had to set back and watched someone I hated be elected over and over for 30 yrs, I would be crazy also!:)
I buy my socks at WallyWorld. Please keep the star Trekkie lingo in your own family...no one else understands the stupid babble...
Disgusted, not crazy. He is about as useless as you are.

No doubt you would be a walmart shopper. "trekkie" lingo. Don't know what socks are on a topix thread. You haven't been here long enough to know. It is someone like you and arisocks, among others that change your name/location to talk to yourself or agree with your ignorant nonsense. Pay attention if you are going to troll topix dumbass. YOU don't understand much eh? hahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176308 Aug 26, 2014
7 reasons the economy is rock solid

Jobs, housing and consumers are holding strong, which is good news for investors.
The numbers are looking better

The much-anticipated jobs report for July missed the mark, but there is no reason to be concerned. Long-term labor trends are improving, and economic indicators continue to point higher.

So it's worth remembering that there isn't a firm link between economic growth and a rising stock market. Regardless, it is undeniably good for America and U.S. investors to see the economy back on firm footing.

And if you're still not convinced the U.S. economy is doing well, click ahead for a short list of reasons that investors and consumers can be confident that the U.S. economy is rock solid.

http://money.msn.com/investing/7-reasons-the-...

Lie, cry and deny...things are looking up despite the teabagger CONS. Still waiting for that big gun grab? hahaha Bunch of idiots.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176309 Aug 26, 2014
(AP)
John Boehner’s Lawsuit Against Obama Will Cost Taxpayers $500/Hour In Attorney Fees

Taxpayers should be outraged. It was revealed today that John Boehner’s lawsuit against President Obama will cost the American people $500 an hour in attorney fees.

According to Frank Thorp of NBC News, the contract for the law firm that Boehner hired to represent the House in his lawsuit against President Obama will cost taxpayers $500/hour.

Democratic Campaign Committee Chairman Steve Israel ripped Boehner in a statement,“This outrageous waste of taxpayer dollars is yet another reminder of House Republicans’ misguided priorities. Only in John Boehner’s world does it make sense to pay lawyers $500 per hour to work on a partisan lawsuit while refusing to raise the minimum wage to $10.10 for hardworking Americans trying to feed their families.”

This is an absurd waste of money. House Republicans have been blocking an extension of unemployment benefits for the long-term unemployed since January because they claim that it is too expensive, but the Speaker is spending more on one hour of legal representation that it would cost in many parts of the country to give an unemployed American their benefits back for a week.

The cost of Boehner’s lawsuit against President Obama has been a closely guarded secret. House Republicans have repeatedly refused to say how much the lawsuit will cost in total, but it is estimated that it will add up to millions of dollars. People need to remember that this frivolous lawsuit represents everything that House Republicans stand for.

The lawsuit will be thrown out of court, but before it is, it will cost taxpayers millions of dollars that could have been used to create jobs, help veterans, or restore benefits to the unemployed. John Boehner isn't interested in doing what the American people want. His only purpose is to waste taxpayer money with gimmicks that he hopes will keep House Republicans in power.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/25/john-b...

Wasting millions of taxpayer dollars over and over because they hate the President being black and two termed. And threatening to shut the government down AGAIN. Great political ads for the DEMS.

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

Another failure in that "re-inventing" themselves concept. That ought to get them some votes. NOT

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176310 Aug 26, 2014
Republicans Fearmonger Over ISIS to Distract From Their Ineptitude

Fear is a natural emotion that is induced by a perceived threat, or a specific stimulus happening in the present, or some future situation. In both human beings and animals, fear is modulated by cognition and learning and in humans it can be either rational and appropriate, or irrational and inappropriate; irrational fear is a phobia. Republicans have learned that sowing fear is a valuable campaign tactic, and the more irrational fear among their supporters, the more motivated they are to vote for Republicans promising to eliminate whatever perceived threat their base’s phobia is grounded in. As political psychologist Drew Westen of Emory University wrote in The Political Brain: The Role of Emotion in Deciding the Fate of the Nation; “In politics, the emotions that really sway voters are hate, hope and fear or anxiety. But the skillful use of fear is unmatched in leading to enthusiasm for one candidate and causing voters to turn away from another.” If nothing else, Republicans are skillful at using fear to sway voters and lacking any record to run on, they are opting for fear in the leadup to the midterm elections.

Republicans have nothing to run on, not their pathetic do-nothing record, not the steadily-improving economy and monthly job increases, not the success and growing popularity of the Affordable Care Act, not the President’s perpetual accommodation of the religious right, and not the fact that the President has kept America out of any number of wars Republicans lust to start. So they have resorted to what works on their wildly ignorant base; irrational fear. Fear of immigrant children seeking asylum, fear of losing their religious liberty, fear of African Americans, and fear of Sunni Muslims fighting a several-century old war against Shia Muslims. A war that Bush revived when he used fear-mongering to remove the one man that kept what would become ISIS at bay; Saddam Hussein

A few years ago President Obama was asked about the culture of fear gripping America, and his response was as apropos today as it was then. He said,“We have been operating under a politics of fear: fear of terrorists, fear of immigrants, fear of people of different religious beliefs, fears of gays that they might get married and that somehow that would affect us. We have to break that fever of fear. Unfortunately what I’ve been seeing from the Republicans is that they are going to perpetuate this fearmongering.” The President was right; they are perpetuating “this fearmongering” because it works, and as a campaign tactic is successfully distracting voters from their gross ineptitude and refusal to work for the people.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/25/distra...

Fearmongers and WARmongers.....typical teabagger CON mentality.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#176311 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Disgusted, not crazy. He is about as useless as you are.
No doubt you would be a walmart shopper. "trekkie" lingo. Don't know what socks are on a topix thread. You haven't been here long enough to know. It is someone like you and arisocks, among others that change your name/location to talk to yourself or agree with your ignorant nonsense. Pay attention if you are going to troll topix dumbass. YOU don't understand much eh? hahaha
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/hustonville-ky/...
LMFA. I googled arisocks (thank god I don't know what that is) and YOU popped up!!!!!!!!! LMFAO! LMFAO!LMFAO
gary

Minford, OH

#176314 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
(AP)
John Boehner’s Lawsuit Against Obama Will Cost Taxpayers $500/Hour In Attorney Fees
Taxpayers should be outraged. It was revealed today that John Boehner’s lawsuit against President Obama will cost the American people $500 an hour in attorney fees.
According to Frank Thorp of NBC News, the contract for the law firm that Boehner hired to represent the House in his lawsuit against President Obama will cost taxpayers $500/hour.
Democratic Campaign Committee Chairman Steve Israel ripped Boehner in a statement,“This outrageous waste of taxpayer dollars is yet another reminder of House Republicans’ misguided priorities. Only in John Boehner’s world does it make sense to pay lawyers $500 per hour to work on a partisan lawsuit while refusing to raise the minimum wage to $10.10 for hardworking Americans trying to feed their families.”
This is an absurd waste of money. House Republicans have been blocking an extension of unemployment benefits for the long-term unemployed since January because they claim that it is too expensive, but the Speaker is spending more on one hour of legal representation that it would cost in many parts of the country to give an unemployed American their benefits back for a week.
The cost of Boehner’s lawsuit against President Obama has been a closely guarded secret. House Republicans have repeatedly refused to say how much the lawsuit will cost in total, but it is estimated that it will add up to millions of dollars. People need to remember that this frivolous lawsuit represents everything that House Republicans stand for.
The lawsuit will be thrown out of court, but before it is, it will cost taxpayers millions of dollars that could have been used to create jobs, help veterans, or restore benefits to the unemployed. John Boehner isn't interested in doing what the American people want. His only purpose is to waste taxpayer money with gimmicks that he hopes will keep House Republicans in power.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/25/john-b...
Wasting millions of taxpayer dollars over and over because they hate the President being black and two termed. And threatening to shut the government down AGAIN. Great political ads for the DEMS.
GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS/PHARMA, and $$$$$$$$$$
DEMS = PEOPLE
Another failure in that "re-inventing" themselves concept. That ought to get them some votes. NOT
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
your right. i cant understand why people cant see this? vote gop or nothing is not the answer.
mitch and boehner has to go. vote gop if you want ,just not these two.
it true

Clarksville, TN

#176315 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, boo hoo crybaby. Knock yourself out. It's open for everyone. But then you don't have much to say, do you TN troll. Tommy..........can you hear me? hahaha You are right DITCH MITCH.
Topix has thousands of pages of threads, find one if you don't like this one. Or scroll, roll and troll on. Gee you little girls are some wimps.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Please tell us again how many years have you been a member of the NAZI party.Don't you even get tired of eating obama chit every day?
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#176316 Aug 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you are getting help for your psychosis.
And my hope for you is that one miraculous day you are able to escape from your delusional state of mind before you leave this earth. Everyone deserves a few moments with a clear mind and a working brain. Even a dumb ass such as yourself.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176317 Aug 26, 2014
Former British Rapper Identified As Foley's Killer

British intelligence services are actively hunting down the man they say executed James Foley on video last week.

British intelligence agencies MI5 and MI6 have identified the man suspected of the horrific beheading of American journalist James Foley, according to British media reports.

The hooded man with an English accent is believed to be 23-year-old Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, known to fellow Islamic State militants as Jihadi John. The former rapper left his family home in an affluent west London suburb last year to fight in the civil war in Syria. In early August he tweeted a photo of himself wearing military camouflage and a black hood, while holding a severed head in his left hand.

British SAS forces are hunting Foley's killer, using a range of high-tech equipment to track him down and potentially free other hostages.

I hope they have some rock-solid evidence of this before going after him. And if it's true, what the hell possesses some rich kid to decide kidnapping and executing journalists should be his life's work?

The handbasket may have officially reached hell.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/former-brit...

One dead rapper coming up...US flying over Syria looking to take out a bunch of those coward lowlifes.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176318 Aug 26, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/hustonville-ky/...
LMFA. I googled arisocks (thank god I don't know what that is) and YOU popped up!!!!!!!!! LMFAO! LMFAO!LMFAO
I googled TROLLS and YOU popped up!!!!!!!!!! I don't click on any of your sites. Is Hustonville's forum where you are posting from with your socks. You and the US troll sock you use run back to back. How obvious. Not very bright are you. Troll on loser lemming tool.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#176319 Aug 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Republicans Fearmonger Over ISIS to Distract From Their Ineptitude
Fear is a natural emotion that is induced by a perceived threat, or a specific stimulus happening in the present, or some future situation. In both human beings and animals, fear is modulated by cognition and learning and in humans it can be either rational and appropriate, or irrational and inappropriate; irrational fear is a phobia. Republicans have learned that sowing fear is a valuable campaign tactic, and the more irrational fear among their supporters, the more motivated they are to vote for Republicans promising to eliminate whatever perceived threat their base’s phobia is grounded in. As political psychologist Drew Westen of Emory University wrote in The Political Brain: The Role of Emotion in Deciding the Fate of the Nation; “In politics, the emotions that really sway voters are hate, hope and fear or anxiety. But the skillful use of fear is unmatched in leading to enthusiasm for one candidate and causing voters to turn away from another.” If nothing else, Republicans are skillful at using fear to sway voters and lacking any record to run on, they are opting for fear in the leadup to the midterm elections.
Republicans have nothing to run on, not their pathetic do-nothing record, not the steadily-improving economy and monthly job increases, not the success and growing popularity of the Affordable Care Act, not the President’s perpetual accommodation of the religious right, and not the fact that the President has kept America out of any number of wars Republicans lust to start. So they have resorted to what works on their wildly ignorant base; irrational fear. Fear of immigrant children seeking asylum, fear of losing their religious liberty, fear of African Americans, and fear of Sunni Muslims fighting a several-century old war against Shia Muslims. A war that Bush revived when he used fear-mongering to remove the one man that kept what would become ISIS at bay; Saddam Hussein
A few years ago President Obama was asked about the culture of fear gripping America, and his response was as apropos today as it was then. He said,“We have been operating under a politics of fear: fear of terrorists, fear of immigrants, fear of people of different religious beliefs, fears of gays that they might get married and that somehow that would affect us. We have to break that fever of fear. Unfortunately what I’ve been seeing from the Republicans is that they are going to perpetuate this fearmongering.” The President was right; they are perpetuating “this fearmongering” because it works, and as a campaign tactic is successfully distracting voters from their gross ineptitude and refusal to work for the people.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/25/distra...
Fearmongers and WARmongers.....typical teabagger CON mentality.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Damn bat-shit...are you in a "monger" meltdown or what? LMMFAO Here's something that will hopefully send you over the edge...let's ditch the bitch that can't do the job she has now much less up an upgraded position with much more responsibility. I don't think daddy's money can buy her this one. lol You love you some Mitchie Poo, don't you? You can't talk about him enough, you can't follow his every move fast enough, you soil your old raggedy granny panties reading every article you can find that is about him...let it go, bat-shit. It's never gonna happen for you. The best you will ever do is a relationship with your blowup doll Mitchie Poo boyfriend.
Help us understand why you are so bitter and obsessive and angry all the time. Is it that your blowup Mitchie Poo doll has gone limp again? Get your old ass up and hit your local Adult store and get you a fresh Mitchie Poo doll and enjoy your life for a CHANGE!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#176320 Aug 26, 2014
bo shidtt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's open for everyone. But punk azzez like you report post for deletion every time you get burned or want to censor anything less than brainwashed full approval of your messiah.
haha, yeah, it's for everyone, trolls included. You can't burn me punk, but if you are going to type out your porn fantasies or use my name to spew your filth, I will report you every time. It's a political thread, not a porn site boshit, GOT THAT. Topix chooses to delete them. My messiah doesn't live in the White House, you blasphemous freak. Go play in the street, little cry baby. YOU got NOTHING.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#176321 Aug 26, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Average age of Faux News Viewers.....68.

Average IQ..........67.

Lmfao
Still higher than the msnbc clowns

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Mickey402 165,661
Police and Ambulance 26 min lolz 104
New club 1 hr Blubber 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Zeno 793
5 Secrets to Raising good Kids 2 hr Fyi 6
The Specialist Therapy Sessions for the sexualy... 2 hr Wensday guy 10
Looking for Kenny Saunders (Aug '16) 3 hr Gulf Side 8

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages