'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194085 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#175468 Aug 21, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>Their has been no official report of the officer having his "eye bashed".
According to witnesses the officer reached out and grabbed the young man and tried to pull the young man through his open window. Had that happened, I would have struggled to get away too.
As for the gun discharging, Im no expert but that tends to happen when the trigger is pulled.
Again, no real evidence has been that supports either story.
Yes, and said witness already admitted lying.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#175469 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>Wheres the fire?
The least productive, Republican controlled congress is on a five week vacation.
Not much he can attempt without them.
You do know congress is made up of the house and Senate.......well I guess you don't. I feel you lack validity due to false accusations.
Hondo Mcclain

United States

#175470 Aug 21, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had a thousand brilliant little light bulbs to give you.
Well thank you very much

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#175471 Aug 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
If all six not eight were in the head or ten ring, I would agree.
So according to this "unnamed source" The officer was beaten severely to the point he had a blown eye socket and was nearly unconscious, yet he managed to hit a target 6 times from 35 feet with a handgun?
Ya I have questions :P

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#175472 Aug 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know congress is made up of the house and Senate.......well I guess you don't. I feel you lack validity due to false accusations.
Traditionally the Senate follows the House schedule since they can do little without them

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#175473 Aug 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and said witness already admitted lying.
All of them? There was more than one.
According to whom?
AHHHH this must be another of your "unnamed sources".
How convenient.a

Since: Oct 09

#175474 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
No need I can count to the same five faces always shown by you nutcases.

So the 45 chapters are composed of the same 5 members...
How dey do dat?

#175475 Aug 21, 2014
Ferguson; and the moral of the story be like, Five-O don't play!

Since: Jun 10

Latonia, KY

#175476 Aug 21, 2014
Fox News, like all Fox properties, was designed to make money. To do that, it sells commercials. To sell commercials it needs viewers. It attracts viewers by slanting to the hard right, politically, and turning issues into emotional conflicts, primarily via fear. Their prime demographic--as every advertising agency, my background, knows--skews heavily older and white. Fox's audience base is also, statistically, less affluent and educated than, say, NPR, but a reduced education makes people easier to frighten and manipulate.

Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdock, one of the world's wealthiest men and a genius at media manipulation. His US news outlets take an extremely conservative, religious and "traditional morality" stance, but his UK and Australian newspapers are famous for lurid stories about sex and photos of mostly naked women. Like Fox News, the papers are designed to appeal to a poorer, less schooled audience.

Oh, and "Modern Family" The liberal-favorite prime time show with married gays as major characters, with discussions of gay sex and gay adoption? Yep, on FOX Television, the network owned by Murdock who--whether you're conservative or liberal--has something designed to pull your strings.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#175477 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
So according to this "unnamed source" The officer was beaten severely to the point he had a blown eye socket and was nearly unconscious, yet he managed to hit a target 6 times from 35 feet with a handgun?
Ya I have questions :P
When you assault a police officer you better damn well know you're going to get shot, just like if you assault anyone who is carrying a gun. The gentle giant was use to picking on people smaller than him and his luck ran out. A lot of black people do not value life as much as they should. I know the truth hurts, grow up and get over it
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#175478 Aug 21, 2014
Hollar wrote:
Fox News, like all Fox properties, was designed to make money. To do that, it sells commercials. To sell commercials it needs viewers. It attracts viewers by slanting to the hard right, politically, and turning issues into emotional conflicts, primarily via fear. Their prime demographic--as every advertising agency, my background, knows--skews heavily older and white. Fox's audience base is also, statistically, less affluent and educated than, say, NPR, but a reduced education makes people easier to frighten and manipulate.
Fox News is owned by Rupert Murdock, one of the world's wealthiest men and a genius at media manipulation. His US news outlets take an extremely conservative, religious and "traditional morality" stance, but his UK and Australian newspapers are famous for lurid stories about sex and photos of mostly naked women. Like Fox News, the papers are designed to appeal to a poorer, less schooled audience.
Oh, and "Modern Family" The liberal-favorite prime time show with married gays as major characters, with discussions of gay sex and gay adoption? Yep, on FOX Television, the network owned by Murdock who--whether you're conservative or liberal--has something designed to pull your strings.
Fox News policy is NOT to turn down any show or commercial un like other networks.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#175479 Aug 21, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
So the 45 chapters are composed of the same 5 members...
How dey do dat?
They could be overstating their membership.
A common tactic to make an organization seem more legit.
We have 74 chapters and 5000 members in the Ari fan club. All coincidentally named Ari.
Want to join?

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#175480 Aug 21, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text>
When you assault a police officer you better damn well know you're going to get shot, just like if you assault anyone who is carrying a gun. The gentle giant was use to picking on people smaller than him and his luck ran out. A lot of black people do not value life as much as they should. I know the truth hurts, grow up and get over it
I don't know that is how it came down and neither do you.
That is what I want to find out.
Even the speculative story being propagated by "unnamed sources) sounds a little incredible.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#175481 Aug 21, 2014
Hollar wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO. Hummm.,lets see. Does anyone watch ABCs Soaps, General Hospital?? They just did a story plot involving "swinging" with three gays guys having a threesome. I have watched General Hospital for 25 years ,but no more.
It made me sick and I let them know I won't be watching their sick garbage anymore. My young 6 year old granddaughter was in the room.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#175482 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't know that is how it came down and neither do you.
That is what I want to find out.
Even the speculative story being propagated by "unnamed sources) sounds a little incredible.
I told you the truth hurts..........grow up and get over it. What part do you NOT understand?

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#175483 Aug 21, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO. Hummm.,lets see. Does anyone watch ABCs Soaps, General Hospital?? They just did a story plot involving "swinging" with three gays guys having a threesome. I have watched General Hospital for 25 years ,but no more.
It made me sick and I let them know I won't be watching their sick garbage anymore. My young 6 year old granddaughter was in the room.
LOL soap operas have always been rather steamy and adult in content (before the gay story line).
They are known for constantly pushing the edge. Why would you let a 6 year old watch such programing in the first place? Glad to hear your granddaughter will no longer be watching.
Does her mother know you are in the habit of allowing your granddaughter to view such inappropriate material?
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#175484 Aug 21, 2014
lol wrote:
Obama Zombies and American Lady do have a language understandable to each other. It's called insanity.
Weeding through the crap I missed after a fun couple days in the country, I found this is my best laugh so far. Bravo. You got them pegged perfectly. INSANE

Thanks for the laugh.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#175485 Aug 21, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you the truth hurts..........grow up and get over it. What part do you NOT understand?
The part where the truth has been shown. So far I just hear you people repeating rumors

Since: Jul 14

United States

#175486 Aug 21, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here Syl...I used to watch Grey's Anatomy and I loved the show. First time I say two women full kiss, made me sick to my stomach. Switched the channel and that was the end of it ...!!

#175487 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
They could be overstating their membership.
A common tactic to make an organization seem more legit.
We have 74 chapters and 5000 members in the Ari fan club. All coincidentally named Ari.
Want to join?
For: I am the original Ari
Next: I will always win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the federal grand jury indit Jm hall 13 min Voter 3
free jessica hubbard 18 min Let it go 2
I hate almost Everyone. 2 hr badassdeluxe 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr uMoron 143,167
Carla Owens and chris mills rats 3 hr Truth 3
Hubbards 4 hr Truth 6
free jess hubbard!!! 4 hr Abbey 5
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 9 hr Knox county voter 21
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 9 hr Kit 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages