'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 258937 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175736 Aug 22, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back and look at that screenshot you posted from Google.
http://tinyurl.com/75ndgvy
So you think just because I hosted a sceenshot on a server, that I owned the server?
My my ,you are a little touched in the head aren't you?
At that time, that server also had a local forum that I belonged to. It allowed members to host images there.
Do you really think I would host am image on my own server when so many others are accessible?
I am surprised the image is still there considering the forum has been down for some time.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#175737 Aug 22, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying POS!
You posted your own IP and I used my business tools to not only trace that, I traced it back to everything associated with it (history) and even the name of the tech who registered a Domain Name for you! Your address and phone as well as related account info to that registered Domain Name! You can MOVE, CHANGE YOUR ISP, IP, but you can't delete that info!
Don't taunt someone unless you are willing to have that all out for others to see!
Your landing page says " WHAT ".
Hell I even found your Twitter account!
Paul is lying, I agree. I also agree that your research matches mine.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#175738 Aug 22, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, "I am not a witch".....hahaha
http://www.bing.com/videos/search... 'donnell&qs=n&form=QBV R&pq=youtube%20%22i%20am%2 0not%20a%20witch%22%20o'donnel l&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk= #view=detail&mid=4E3819D37 EA6D91DAE704E3819D37EA6D91DAE7 0
I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did... I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do... One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that. We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar." --Delaware GOP Senate candidate Christine O'Donnell, in a 1999 appearance on Bill Maher's 'Politically Incorrect'
Her, wailin palin, and crazy eyes michelle were a hoot. Like these teahadist are. lol
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
So many laughable teabaggers. Real ass-sets to their lost cause.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175739 Aug 22, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know where you've been, what you've done......DOROTHY
Go blow with your toto, you got NOTHING as usual.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I reported you! Lmfao

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175740 Aug 22, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww come on Scud, you know that old saying. You get the drift cuz you're up there in age where you use to hear the old timer's use that all the time for a weak-kneed person. Come on old man, admit it. Sharpton is a loser and if he couldn't race bait he'd be out of a job.
I'd still pay to see him try to go up against Dr.(and he's a *real doctor) not some fizzled out old made up Rev., like a few of them out there. Guess you know who I mean? Yeah, you do.
Actually the saying is "he couldn't PUNCH his way out of a wet paper bag" . That relates to a persons physical capabilities, and it makes sense as it would normally be quite easy for a person to punch out of a wet paper bag.
Nobody can "debate their way out of a wet paper bag" so your saying makes no sense.
But ya I "get the drift"
I just feel when putting someone down, you shouldn't do it in a way that makes you look stupid.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175741 Aug 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Paul is lying, I agree. I also agree that your research matches mine.
Show me this research Ari

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#175742 Aug 22, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR, I posted there twice and used my posted name and ending to my post after your favorite )8~D> batshit crazy lisa loon said I was someone name "nutter" on that thread. I don't have time or the desire to troll from one thread to the other like the US Topix forum proves you, leDUMBO, sorroco and the many socks of arisock. I admitted no such thing and I am not a man you dumbass. Pay attention. If I come to "your" thread I will make my presence known. You lowlife, no life gloom and doomers play your game. Pay attention loser lemming tool. Spread your hate. You prove me right about you teahadist CONS every day. Now gth
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The above is a pure example of commie hatred spewed from the maw of an extreme liberal un- person.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175743 Aug 22, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Dang, did I say leDUMBO, leDUMBO, leDUMBO three times like beetlejuice? hahaha Must be chasing the pos troll playing troll tag team. Hilarious.
Still got NOTHING.
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
LMAO!!! Is this your way to have plausible deniability to your stupid post, who were you posting to? Yep, just as you stated, you still ain't got nothing.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175744 Aug 22, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the ultimate computer geek. Amazing that you have never utilized a search engine for yourself.....

Providence, UT

#175745 Aug 22, 2014
Rick Perry turned his guns in

Texas Governor Rick Perry will lose his Texas carry permit following his indictment for charges related to allegations of abuse of power.
Under Texas law, if you are under indictment for a felony then your carry permit will be suspended until legal proceedings are finished.
Perry is also prohibited from buying firearms and ammunition while he is under indictment under Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 922).

Like most gun-nutter/teabaggers sent to the woodshed, Perry will have to be content to shoot his mouth off.

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#175747 Aug 22, 2014
U.S. marine in Mexican jail, U.S. journalist beheaded by ISIS, and Obama playing golf hoping nothing would happen to America in the next two years. POTUS checked out!!!!! Who is running the country?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#175748 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
So you think just because I hosted a sceenshot on a server, that I owned the server?
My my ,you are a little touched in the head aren't you?
At that time, that server also had a local forum that I belonged to. It allowed members to host images there.
Do you really think I would host am image on my own server when so many others are accessible?
I am surprised the image is still there considering the forum has been down for some time.
I'm surprised he hasn't reached in his drawers and pulled out his "Hackerer" sock. haha

Still playing his game. I will never click on any of this sites.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175749 Aug 22, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the ultimate computer geek. Amazing that you have never utilized a search engine for yourself.....
I do and that's the problem.
I am picky about the results.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#175750 Aug 22, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Rick Perry turned his guns in
Texas Governor Rick Perry will lose his Texas carry permit following his indictment for charges related to allegations of abuse of power.
Under Texas law, if you are under indictment for a felony then your carry permit will be suspended until legal proceedings are finished.
Perry is also prohibited from buying firearms and ammunition while he is under indictment under Federal law (18 U.S. Code § 922).
Like most gun-nutter/teabaggers sent to the woodshed, Perry will have to be content to shoot his mouth off.
haha, and his smart glasses aren't working either, can't even remember what his charges are. lol

Oops! Rick Perry does it again, can’t remember his two felony charges

Texas governor travels to New Hampshire, dreaming of 2016, and incorrectly says he was indicted for "bribery"

Speaking to business leaders in New Hampshire on Friday, where Texas’ Republican Gov. Rick Perry believes he’s running for President in 2016, he was asked about the two-count felony indictment filed by a grand jury against him last week. As ABC News tells the story:

Perry was a little unclear when explaining what felony charges were issued against him.”I’ve been indicted by that same body now for I think two counts, one of bribery, which I’m not a lawyer, so I don’t really understand the details here,” Perry said of the grand jury that indicted him.

A grand jury indicted Perry last week on two felony counts — abuse of official capacity and coercion of a public official — over a 2013 veto threat.

It’s really not that complicated. The indictment was only two pages. I’m not an attorney, and I couldn’t tell you how strong the case against him is at this point. Some legal experts describe it as weak at best or otherwise questionably Constitutional, even as local Texas reporters in paper after paper insist the charges are far more serious than how they are being portrayed by national media. But, without going into the specifics of the case, for now, even I can read a two-page indictment and see that it has nothing to do with “bribery.”

Surely Perry knows that, even as he’s pleaded “not guilty” to both counts, and has vehemently described the abuse of power charges filed by the grand jury under the auspices of a Republican judge and a special prosecutor who served under President George H.W. Bush, as a Democratic political hit job and an abuse of power in and of itself.(Apparently, he’s going with the “I know you are, but what am I?!” defense there.)
http://www.salon.com/2014/08/22/oops_rick_per...

I still laugh at this......I hope he runs if he isn't in prison. haha

"I will tell you: It's three agencies of government, when I get there, that are gone: Commerce, Education and the -- what's the third one there? Let's see.... OK. So Commerce, Education and the --... The third agency of government I would -- I would do away with the Education, the ... Commerce and -- let's see -- I can't. The third one, I can't. Sorry. Oops." –Rick Perry, experiencing an epic onstage meltdown during a GOP debate, forgetting about his plan to cut the Department of Energy, Nov. 9, 2011

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Providence, UT

#175751 Aug 22, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
U.S. marine in Mexican jail, U.S. journalist beheaded by ISIS, and Obama playing golf hoping nothing would happen to America in the next two years. POTUS checked out!!!!! Who is running the country?
911 was the Bush legacy, but here's another one conveniently forgotten by teabaggers who have their panties in a wad about Foley:

Nicholas Evan "Nick" Berg (April 2, 1978 – May 7, 2004) was an American businessman who went to Iraq after the US invasion of Iraq. He was abducted and executed according to a video released in May 2004 by Islamist militants in response to the Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse involving the United States Army and Iraqi prisoners. The CIA claims Berg was personally murdered by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi.[1] The decapitation video was released on the Internet, reportedly from London to a Malaysian-hosted homepage by the Islamist organization, al-Ansars.[2]

Bush received word, via his fax machine, when he got back from golfing and clearing brush.

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#175752 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
You call it *picky*, some call it *ignorance*!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#175753 Aug 22, 2014
Watch: Jesse Jackson Is Left SPEECHLESS After Black Ferguson Protester Calls Him Out In Epic Rant
"When you gonna stop selling us out, Jesse?"

B. Christopher Agee — August 22, 2014

Though Jackson sat quietly during most of the incident, when he attempted to address the concerns, he was immediately cut off.

After asking the cameraman to wait, he responded,“Ain’t no wait a minute, brother — this is real!”

The activists addressed Jackson’s apparent disinterest in being directly involved in the protests, suggesting that he is more interested in his own causes.

“We haven’t seen you marching at all,” the protester chided.“When you gonna stop selling us out, Jesse?”

He concluded that Jackson is “not even a brother” and that, unless he intends to “pay the bond of those brothers that’s been locked up,” he can “keep moving.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/leader-black...

LOL......about time someone called this phony out.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#175754 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Ask Ari.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175755 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
I realize that. It's called comprehension bias....
Disgusted

Bowling Green, KY

#175758 Aug 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Ari.
I did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 22 min North Mountain 159,432
Big Chicken or Shell Station? (Jan '13) 30 min Betty Bop 26
Heidrick 54 min Quantummist 8
Laura Wyatt and Larry Coleman 59 min neighbor 1
Does the chicken have bed bugs? (May '14) 1 hr tigers 2
Big chicken (Apr '15) 1 hr tigers 4
misty holt 1 hr wondering 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages