'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265699 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175532 Aug 21, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the police were trying to lie about the situation, I imagine they would have had the sense to just say the officer approached the boy "knowing he was a potential threat due to the robbery he had just committed"...
When are you going to get it? What you imagine is not relevant.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175533 Aug 21, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Google "did ferguson cop know of robbery". Pick any of the multiple links....
I want a link to the site you got your info from. I may not be able to find the same credible source as you. Google wont tell me that.
bothways

Jamestown, KY

#175534 Aug 21, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
13 Republican Climate Deniers Who Want to Be President
The Flat-Earthers, Born-Again Flat-Earthers, Do-Nothings, and Dodgers of the GOP.
http://www.motherjones.com/environment/2014/0...
.....The conservative rogues gallery......Or, Why America is laughing at them.
Or, Why American fear Evil/Liberal/Communist/Sociali st/Democrats.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175535 Aug 21, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
I want a link to the site you got your info from. I may not be able to find the same credible source as you. Google wont tell me that.
In other words....you refuse to believe in anything other than that what you WISH we're true!

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175536 Aug 21, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words....you refuse to believe in anything other than that what you WISH we're true!
There are no other words.
When I discuss info with anyone it is best to make sure it is the same info from the same source?
What is it about your source that makes you afraid to post it?
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175537 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
When are you going to get it? What you imagine is not relevant.
Mr Corns Scenerio of events....
1) cop approaches unknown man standing in highway with no reason to suspect any illegal activity.
2) man just robs a store and shoves attendant, suddenly stopped by police

****** which Scenerio provides reasoning for aggression *****

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175538 Aug 21, 2014
Going to the midnight showing of Sin City 2.
I may be back in a couple hours. Have fun all.
I eagerly await you link Reality.

Since: Oct 11

Dyer, TN

#175539 Aug 21, 2014
I will contend that people try to explain actions of others without showing the bias that exists in our society. Maybe it's a instinctive reflex, but in my experience it's taught, not in a direct manner that's obvious, but the more sinister manner...the subtle teaching of ones environment.
Then when faced with the challenge of who's right or who's wrong it rears it ugliness and leaves us with a mess such of that in Ferguson.
One can deny racial bias, religious bias, political bias, gender bias, but one would be not only lying to others, but more important yourself!
So the $64,000 dollar question is can we unteach bias or are we forever stricken with this illness?
PEACE
tofy
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175540 Aug 21, 2014
Going to the midnight showing of Sin City 2.
I may be back in a couple hours. Have fun all.
I eagerly await you link Reality.
Enjoy the wait....in the meantime, how about being a grown up and admitting that you were WRONG about blacks being responsible for most crime in America and Detroit is not an anomaly!:)
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175541 Aug 21, 2014
<quoted text>
There are no other words.
When I discuss info with anyone it is best to make sure it is the same info from the same source?
What is it about your source that makes you afraid to post it?
Interesting....I post articles proving you are wrong about black crime in America and you are too embarrassed to comment again for two days. I've come to realize no amount of evidence (links) will be of benefit to you, but everyone else on the thread seems to get it just fine....:)

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175542 Aug 21, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting....I post articles proving you are wrong about black crime in America and you are too embarrassed to comment again for two days. I've come to realize no amount of evidence (links) will be of benefit to you, but everyone else on the thread seems to get it just fine....:)
How do you know, you have yet to post any evidence.
Still waiting on a link to your source.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175543 Aug 21, 2014
I have police in the family who feel exactly the same.
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/5026216...

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175544 Aug 21, 2014
Most of you know that I am not a believer or a fan of the bible.
I do, however see a slim possibility of an creator or "God" if you will.
If one exists I have but one prayer.
PLEASE O PLEASE dear lord, let Rick Perry be acquitted, so he will be seen as a hero to the republican base. He would then likely become their nominee for President.
Not only would it ensure a Democratic win, but it would make for the most entertaining election ever!
It would be as if George Bush had a dumber brother that decided to run :P
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175546 Aug 22, 2014
<quoted text>
How do you know, you have yet to post any evidence.
Still waiting on a link to your source.
When you are man enough to admit you were WRONG about black crime rates then I will assist you with the further misconceptions you have..... One step at a time mr Corn
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175547 Aug 22, 2014
I have police in the family who feel exactly the same.
https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/5026216...
So ignorance runs in the family?
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175548 Aug 22, 2014
Most of you know that I am not a believer or a fan of the bible.
I do, however see a slim possibility of an creator or "God" if you will.
If one exists I have but one prayer.
PLEASE O PLEASE dear lord, let Rick Perry be acquitted, so he will be seen as a hero to the republican base. He would then likely become their nominee for President.
Not only would it ensure a Democratic win, but it would make for the most entertaining election ever!
It would be as if George Bush had a dumber brother that decided to run :P
That dumb guy that graduated from Yale and Harvard business school? Where does a "smart" guy like you obtain his wisdom?

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175549 Aug 22, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
When you are man enough to admit you were WRONG about black crime rates then I will assist you with the further misconceptions you have..... One step at a time mr Corn
I wasn't wrong stupid. When I saw the mixture numbers you posted from some blog, I saw that they were beyond your comprehension so I left it alone. No use trying to argue numbers with someone who doesn't have a clue as to the rules of logic that applies to them.
The analysis was so idiotic I figured to save YOU the embarrassment of pointing out that aside from some just being made up, you were mixing in localized statistics with general without rhyme nor reason.
Do yourself a favor. Don't think some random blogger posting numbers has a clue as to what they mean.
If it makes you feel good to think you've proved me wrong. Fine, have at it.
Post the link or dont. It's your contention.
UIdiotRaceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#175550 Aug 22, 2014
human rights lawyer Francis Boyle in an article 'Harvard's Gitmo Kangaroo Law School: The School for Torturers'
"
Do not send your children or students to Harvard Law School where they will grow up to become racist war criminals! Harvard Law School is a Neo-Con cesspool.
===
---Bill Maher

Every school has crappy teachers. Yale has crappy teachers - they must, they gave us George Bush.

bhahahahaaaaaaa!

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175551 Aug 22, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
That dumb guy that graduated from Yale and Harvard business school? Where does a "smart" guy like you obtain his wisdom?
I didnt call George dumb, I called Rick Perry "dumber".
No wonder you think rumors are fact. You can't read.
I didn't mention GW's intelligence. I just indicated that whatever it was, Perry's was less.
If you think someone from a very rich and powerful family as the Bush's, graduating from Yale and Harvard is a sign of intelligence you are very naive.
As for where I obtained my wisdom? As with anyone, it is from a multitude of sources.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175552 Aug 22, 2014
Been a long night.
Goodnight all. Rest well :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Troll alert 163,779
bth 17 min just wondering 9
Prisoner clean up workers 19 min kickback crew 6
Poison Tongues @ MSC ? 4 hr virgie 15
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 3,986
Jw collins 5 hr Danny 4
What song are you listening to Right Now? 7 hr Leto Jared 4

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages