'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 264978 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#175320 Aug 20, 2014
wtf wrote:
I would like to know the logic behind the protesters wanting the man (whose policeman Father was murdered by a Black man) to step down accusing him of not being able to be fair and open-minded yet Holden enters the picture and he race baits every time he opens his mouth and tries to convince everyone that he too is discriminated against...doesn't that make him biased and prejudiced? Because Holder is a Black man do the protesters forgive him of being biased and because the White man's Father was murdered by a Black man they accuse him, he is tried by the public and sentenced by the public before he has even opened his mouth about the subject. Hmmm...doesn't that make the protesters racist too?
I think the case should be tried in a different city, town or county...
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175321 Aug 20, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Holder is going in telling people that he knows how it feels to be discriminated against because he is sort of Black too (lol) but because the other guy knows how it feels to have a family member murdered by a Black man...then he should step down? That's what the protesters want according to their signs. Why one and not the other?
You expect mr Corn to listen to logic? His racist confirmation bias prevents any reasoning to be digested into his brain...then he calls others uneducated ..lmao

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175322 Aug 20, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Holder is going in telling people that he knows how it feels to be discriminated against because he is sort of Black too (lol) but because the other guy knows how it feels to have a family member murdered by a Black man...then he should step down? That's what the protesters want according to their signs. Why one and not the other?
Because the DA has a history that may prejudice his view. Holder has no such history.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175323 Aug 20, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the case should be tried in a different city, town or county...
If it goes to trial, it would have to be .

Since: Oct 09

#175324 Aug 20, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharpton is an advocate. Has been all his life.
As for OJ, nobody was afraid. The prosecution put on such a piss poor case that the jury had no choice but to set him free.
I agree violence and vandalism is not the answer. I never said it was.

Since: Oct 11

Dyer, TN

#175325 Aug 20, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Your attempt at hippie-coolness comedy is lost on this forum. Eat your burnt cheese and STFU. The cat you don't have has more sense than you will ever have. Go ahead, smoke another one, fry that last brain cell, so we don't have to be bothered by your "funny" (ugh) posts anymore.
Wooooo.. And we all just marvel at you're unwithering persona of truth, justice and the ONLY KIND OF AMERICAN WAY THAT COUNTS attitude. How did you ever get so brilliant? Now go fix your rectal prolapse and you'll feel like a man again!
PEACE
tofy
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#175326 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Because the DA has a history that may prejudice his view. Holder has no such history.
Lol.. You can run but you can't hide from me!!, How educated do you feel now, knowing you were proved WRONG about the black crime rate being an "anomaly"??
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#175327 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
As for OJ, nobody was afraid. The prosecution put on such a piss poor case that the jury had no choice but to set him free.
Advocate for what? Who? Himself? He is one of the highest paid shit-stirrers of our time. He and his butt buddy Jackson try to pass themselves off as Reverends. They act as if they are Godly men. Godly people do not lie and provoke and exaggerate and stir shit constantly. Read up a little on Jackson's life. You might be sadly surprised what type of person he really is. And Jessie too. Jessie is the first one to hit the pavement (if Al doesn't beat him to it) to scream racist and stir the pot. Funny how nobody protested or squawked when Jessie announced that New York was "HymieTown" full of Hymies. Not one Black person took to the streets. No one demanded that he be fired. I guess to be fired you actually have to of had a job at one point in your life. Guess that's why nobody bothered. That sent a message that it was okay to be Black and cry racism every five minutes but if you were a racist too that was okay because you are Black and you understand. Just the same way things are playing out in Missouri right now.

We all know that OJ, the murderer, was let off because the crowds had promised to burn America down if he was convicted. The jurors knew this and I'm sure that swayed their decision. They knew what they would be held responsible for/blamed for...in private and in public.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#175328 Aug 20, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make him a martyr, hunh?
No, it would make him a scapegoat.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#175329 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Holder has no history of crying racism and pulling the race card at every opportunity? Get real, scuds. That proves his bias from the get-go. But he has the messiahs blessing so what is will be, huh?

Since: Oct 09

#175330 Aug 20, 2014

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175331 Aug 20, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r5ejMJyQ-PsXX
This shows what?
That Sharpton is human? That he can be fooled too?
Already knew that.

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#175332 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Holder has 'race card' inside his pocket since 1971.
He hates COPS.
He doesn't believe 'black on white' crime should be prosecuted.
What does he mean when he said,'MY PEOPLE'?
Are you that naive?

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175333 Aug 20, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder has no history of crying racism and pulling the race card at every opportunity? Get real, scuds. That proves his bias from the get-go. But he has the messiahs blessing so what is will be, huh?
I said nothing of the sort. I SAID he has nothing in his history to suggest his view would be prejudice (example; family member killed by white man, beat-down by cops, ect)
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#175334 Aug 20, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooooo.. And we all just marvel at you're unwithering persona of truth, justice and the ONLY KIND OF AMERICAN WAY THAT COUNTS attitude. How did you ever get so brilliant? Now go fix your rectal prolapse and you'll feel like a man again!
PEACE
tofy
Never felt like a man before since I am female. lol Hate to be the one to ruin your oh-so-brilliant prolapse zinger but somebody has to put you in your place every day. Today is my day. lmmfao

In other words you can't debate me when it comes to facts so you are forced to accuse me of whatever the fuck you accused me of in your hallucinate fog. It doesn't matter. You don't matter. Go smoke until your body can't handle another puff.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#175335 Aug 20, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder has 'race card' inside his pocket since 1971.
He hates COPS.
He doesn't believe 'black on white' crime should be prosecuted.
What does he mean when he said,'MY PEOPLE'?
Are you that naive?
What makes you think any of this is true?
Pleas show specific instances.
As for what he meant by "my people" I would have to know when , where and in what context he said it to answer.

San Diego, CA

#175336 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Sharpton is one opportunist and a RACE HUSTLER.

About OJ, jury didn't understand DNA.
Jury was ignorant and believed that OJ was FOOTBALL star, and a hero and he was not capable of doing something so horrible. Country was divided and blacks were saying if OJ was found guilty, they will burn every town in America. When they ask him to put lather glove over surgical glove, that was stupid and of course did not fit. From his knife collection, the biggest knife was missing. There was big cut on his middle finger and bruises on his body, but pictures conveniently disappeared. Com'on scud, do you have brain damage or no common sense???

San Diego, CA

#175337 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
What makes you think any of this is true?
Pleas show specific instances.
As for what he meant by "my people" I would have to know when , where and in what context he said it to answer.
I posted the other day, you act now very ignorant like uncle tabby. Are you two related? There is link all over internet. Just type "Eric Holder and his comment - my people"...

Some of you attack my English all the time...I'm not born in this country, what is your excuse???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#175338 Aug 20, 2014
<quoted text>
I said nothing of the sort. I SAID he has nothing in his history to suggest his view would be prejudice (example; family member killed by white man, beat-down by cops, ect)
He has this ...

ag Eric holder's ARMED OCCUPATION of Columbia U ROTC

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2012/10/dani...

ya dipstick !!!

San Diego, CA

#175339 Aug 20, 2014
This much ignorance and no common sense???

Can't take it much longer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Strel 163,221
Brittany Trent 35 min Bill 7
wes abbot died 1 hr yes 1
rip wes abbot 1 hr yes 1
What happened to Connie davenport? 1 hr Friend 3
Missing? 1 hr Neverknow 2
Riley's wrecker service 2 hr For real 13
KEA in Knox is not a Goodin 12 hr voters are not dumb 11
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 22 hr Huh 59

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages