'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 287097 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

did

Hyden, KY

#174495 Aug 15, 2014
any of you see on the news where the shake that mastered minded 911 wrote the president a letter that wasn't give to him the news said that things in it was not what they wonted to here.the shake said lot western gov.had lot to do with 911.i wonder who that was old shake going spill the beans on some sounds to me.just my opinion.
cream

Shelbiana, KY

#174496 Aug 15, 2014
did wrote:
any of you see on the news where the shake that mastered minded 911 wrote the president a letter that wasn't give to him the news said that things in it was not what they wonted to here.the shake said lot western gov.had lot to do with 911.i wonder who that was old shake going spill the beans on some sounds to me.just my opinion.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are a freaking idiot
nope

Hyden, KY

#174497 Aug 15, 2014
cream wrote:
<quoted text> mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are a freaking idiot
don't call me the edit. it was on national news this morning the shakes lawyer was telling about it. i am sure you get a peak they run that again..watch the news..
Blood soaked mallet

United States

#174498 Aug 15, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
like a runner in the special olympics....regardless of the outcome, you're still left as just another retard at the end of the day!
And you're a retard with no life living on a gossip trash site that will burn in hell being the hypocrite you are. I KNOW the scripture's better than you and i KNOW a coward HYPOCRITE trolling a gossip site not what your "GOD" wants or teaches. It's a good laugh.
Blood soaked mallet

United States

#174499 Aug 15, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what he thinks of you.
And what he thinks of YOU trash talker. Real "christian" of ya. Lmao
Blood soaked mallet

United States

#174500 Aug 15, 2014
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a member of the new ISIS movement. and murder with brutal hatred towards others. Dismembered anyone lately?
No ...not lately? Well not that anyone knows about.
Blood soaked mallet

United States

#174501 Aug 15, 2014
did wrote:
Jesus f*cking christ ever hear of punctuation?
An educated black face

Saugus, MA

#174502 Aug 15, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
So...you never read about the Global Warming Consensus Conspiracy?
Those University/Academic "EXPERTS" sold out when they covertly agreed to manipulate data into mud balls for their own agenda (mud fight).
"Half the $#it you read on the internet isn't real" Benjamin Franklin
I will
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#174505 Aug 15, 2014
Tom Coburn (R) Rips Fox News

Republican Senator Tom Coburn called out Fox News during a talk on Wednesday, saying that some of the network's shows are exactly the opposite of what the network claims to be in its "Fair and Balanced" slogan.

“There are certain shows on Fox I can’t watch,” Coburn told audience members at Tulsa Community College in Oklahoma.“Because they’re totally not fair and totally not balanced.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/15/tom-...

oops...diagnosed with cancer, he grows a backbone.

Providence, UT

#174506 Aug 15, 2014
Despite Republican Attempts To Kill It Social Security Stands Tall On Its 79th Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Social Security! It’s been 79 years, and the American people love you. Oh, and by the way, Democrats built that.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/14/nancy-...

....And the cons stole from it. All Topix conservative malcontents pocketing their monthly ponzi funds, raise your paw.

Providence, UT

#174507 Aug 15, 2014
Rand Paul Stole The Idea To Demilitarize The Police From Democrats

Noted plagiarist Sen. Rand Paul wrote in an editorial today about the need to demilitarize the police. However, this wasn’t Paul’s own idea. Democratic Rep. Hank Johnson first wrote about his legislation in March.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/14/rand-p...

...waiting for you to resign, Aqua Buddha.

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#174508 Aug 15, 2014
<quoted text>
For a gut with a cool car, your thought train is a wreck!
Do you ride the bus?
To help deter anthropological climate change?
Still waiting on your answers.
I see you doing everything you can to avoid showing how the science is wrong.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#174509 Aug 15, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Who would reject research papers generated by Government employees,working at Government funded facilities aimed at procuring Government funding for continued Government support?
Hmmmm,,,,lets see,,,
Those 16000 papers came from a wide variety of sources both private and public.
The funding was also varied.
Keep trying.
Exactly what part of the science do you refute and why?

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#174510 Aug 15, 2014
So...you never read about the Global Warming Consensus Conspiracy?
Those University/Academic "EXPERTS" sold out when they covertly agreed to manipulate data into mud balls for their own agenda (mud fight).
"Half the $#it you read on the internet isn't real" Benjamin Franklin
Still waiting for you to show me where the science is wrong.
So far all I see, is you spitting out anything you can to avoid giving any answers.
dont

Hyden, KY

#174511 Aug 15, 2014
Blood soaked mallet wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus f*cking christ ever hear of punctuation?
cuss Christ that way you piece crap you.
reality

United States

#174512 Aug 15, 2014
Blood soaked mallet wrote:
<quoted text>And you're a retard with no life living on a gossip trash site that will burn in hell being the hypocrite you are. I KNOW the scripture's better than you and i KNOW a coward HYPOCRITE trolling a gossip site not what your "GOD" wants or teaches. It's a good laugh.
who is this god you speak of? when i hear you speak i wonder who ties your shoe laces up for you?
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174515 Aug 15, 2014
Really real reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah you mad? Werent you the georgetown a*swipe quoting the Bible earlier? Do you have a life? Do you sleep? Or live here where i quote "you hate politics". Or do you want to copy/paste more KY wildcats BS on a political forum. I wonder myself how you manage to still breath.
When you can decide on which name you wish to post under I may know who I'm conversing with! You think my wildcat post are stupid and I think your political post are stupid. Continue on!
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174516 Aug 15, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
So far all I see, is you spitting out anything you can to avoid giving any answers.
Mr corn...your data may or may not be correct. The point is that the climate has been drastically changing for a few billion years and will continue to do so. I assure you that Whoever designed this big world had all these little issues worked out in his master plan. There is a reason for the changes that you nor any scientist are smart enough to figure out. We have been here for about 4.8 billion years (thru every type climate change and animal extinction) If we stressed every time some scientist said we are killing ourselves it would be a miserable existence.

Since: Oct 09

#174517 Aug 15, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, since you clearly avoid the "Hypocrite" issue by avoiding the bus issue...I am free to assume you are just a pseudo intellectual last word kinda Liberal.Com mon sense (you lack) makes me question the people who where caught red handed lying to me.6020
Dale

Wichita, KS

#174518 Aug 15, 2014
Climate science is for second-raters says world's greatest atmospheric physicist
By James Delingpole Environment Last updated: January 29th, 2014

Richard Lindzen: weary voice of dissent

Popcorn time in Westminster this week, where the House of Commons Energy and Climate Change Committee met to grill two sets of witnesses on the pros and cons of the IPCC's 5th Assessment review.(Watch the video here) H/t Bishop Hill.

Three things stood out for me: the bullying, bluster and arrogance of the committee's chairman Tim Yeo; the unnecessary rudeness of John Robertson MP ("Not a lot of people agree with you. You've had your chance to sell your book," he told Donna Laframboise who had flown over from Canada especially to testify); and the wearied patience teetering on the brink of Olympian contempt of Dr Richard Lindzen, professor of atmospheric physics at MIT.

Lindzen, you rather felt, has really had quite enough of trying explain to idiots why it's perfectly possible to "believe" in the existence of anthropogenic global warming without feeling the urge to bomb the global economy back to the dark ages in order to mitigate it.

This is – and always has been – the position of all the climate sceptics I've ever met. We take our cue from Lindzen because no scientist with expertise in the relevant field makes this point quite so eloquently or persuasively. But a decade or more spent repeating the obvious has begun to tax Lindzen's patience, as became clear after a testy interrogation from Tim "Trougher" Yeo.

The Trougher was trying to bludgeon Lindzen into proving the point that climate change IS a problem because the decade from 2000 to 2010 was the hottest in history. Lindzen maintained that this proves nothing other than that temperatures at the end of a warming period are almost inevitably going to be higher than those in the beginning or middle. But the Trougher looked well pleased with what he clearly considered a "gotcha" exchange.

Then Lindzen was asked what he thought of the "consensus" – at which point he got his manicured claws out:

"I think the majority of people working in climate science will go with the view that climate science is serious. I don't think that would be surprising to anyone. There are very few people in any scientific field who say 'My field is not serious'. Other than that there is so much penalty for saying that this is not an important problem that I don't think people would go out on that limb, either."

(Ouch!)

He went on:

"I've asked very frequently at universities:'Of the brightest people you know, how many people were studying climate [...or meteorology or oceanography...]?' And the answer is usually 'No one.'"

And – warming to his theme:

"You look at the credentials of some of these people [on the IPCC] and you realise that the world doesn't have that many experts, that many 'leading climate scientists'".

Was Lindzen suggesting, asked Tim Yeo at this point, that scientists in the field of climate were academically inferior.

"Oh yeah," said Lindzen. "I don't think there's any question that the brightest minds went into physics, math, chemistry…

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone Owned Slaves, shut down the DBF! 45 min Lets be real 100 7
Judge ex removing daniel boone statue ! 1 hr LMAO 26
Only mass deportation can save America. 1 hr Chris_Jarvis 5
tell it all what think of brittney hatfeild? (Dec '11) 2 hr Question 9
BETH and AMANDA @ ACH 2 hr Jeff 9
Steve warren Jm hall YESMAN !! 2 hr the truth 2
Lundy Recording Studio (1960s) 2 hr mom 2
Jerry Wayne Garland property 5 hr Friend 10
Bad wreck on 25e in front of creek market!! 10 hr Well 7

Barbourville Jobs