'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 243870 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#174066 Aug 12, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
You should move to one of those Middle Eastern countries and figure out a way to stop it from happening, Almighty OZ.
Woman can stop instead submitting to her husband.
Woman like you, instead defending and pretending Muslim women are not abused.
Why was Theo Van Gogh killed, why Hirsi Alli has threats on her life and others fighting muslim radicals? You have to be ashamed pretending muslim women are not abused in big numbers.

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#174067 Aug 12, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, how's that pro-PLO thing working out?
I though even YOU would have enough sense to ditch that $#it in consideration of current events.
Perhaps I give credit where it was not due?
LMAO when you go off topic, you go WAY off topic!
Instead of addressing the issues being discussed, you just sling out any issue that you think you might have a point to make.
Beautiful tactic for an idiot or a child. Not so much a reasonable adult.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#174068 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>You're delusional and uninformed. End of story!!

Schwarzenegger couldn't do anything, everything was in Democrats hands. He can't get anywhere with (D) Senate (D) legislatures.

Jerry Brown (D) screwed up California royally. City by city going bankrupt. Corruption out of control. City manager Robert Rizzo gave himself salary over $800,000.00 a year,(took money how much he needed and increased utilities to citizens) now in jail, that was during Jerry Brown. California is sanctuary state and as of January 1st. 2015 Jerry 'the lunatic' Brown signed into a law for illegals to get Drivers Licenses.

Get real ...!!
Libs are so delusional.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#174069 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're delusional and uninformed. End of story!!
Schwarzenegger couldn't do anything, everything was in Democrats hands. He can't get anywhere with (D) Senate (D) legislatures.
Jerry Brown (D) screwed up California royally. City by city going bankrupt. Corruption out of control. City manager Robert Rizzo gave himself salary over $800,000.00 a year,(took money how much he needed and increased utilities to citizens) now in jail, that was during Jerry Brown. California is sanctuary state and as of January 1st. 2015 Jerry 'the lunatic' Brown signed into a law for illegals to get Drivers Licenses.
Get real ...!!
except Gasbag, I don't see you speaking about that budget and deficit thingy you started with, just misdirecting away from the fact that you just spoke out your Azz and had nothing true to say as in you lied, you just want to dismiss that whole thing there nutjob? Can't stay on track for a minute huh!

How about you admit when you lie and get shown the truth? How about you try for once in your idiot troll life to admit you lied in the first place, either you didn't know or you knew but either way, you were wrong? Man up troll, otherwise any further postings are meaningless, I know I know, they've been meaningless for a while now huh!

Paris

#174070 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
http://www.allaboutmuhammad.co m/honor-killings.html

HONOR KILLINGS - ALL ABOUT MUHAMMAD
He be a mooohammad lunitic. Sharia law was designed for men by men.

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#174071 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was Theo Van Gogh killed, why Hirsi Alli has threats on her life and others fighting muslim radicals? You have to be ashamed pretending muslim women are not abused in big numbers.
Christian women are also being abused in large numbers.
Muslims dont have a patent on that.

Paris

#174072 Aug 12, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>I just read last week where a 35 yr old lexington father impregnated his 13 yr old daughter. Is this more to your liking?
Does that have bearing or just deflection.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174073 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao. You praise your fairy tale father and then direct others to disobey his commandments.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#174074 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You can bow and submit to your God Allah and I don't submit absolutely to anyone. I like my freedom and I don't cover my head ever, like makeup and a shorts in the summer........I love Jesus and he gave his life for all of us. Jesus will never tell a woman to shut up,,,but I can tell Y~O~U, STFU- YOU freak ...!!!!!
Pssssst, Jesus is not real, he doesn't speak to anyone.

Jesus will never tell a woman to shut up..

But he would feed the poor
He would help the downtrodden
He would protect Refugee Children
He would not let the rich into Heaven
He would punish the liar

uh oh!

That is, if he was real and did speak.

So, your lying ass can carry on!!!!!!!

Paris

#174075 Aug 12, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO when you go off topic, you go WAY off topic!
Instead of addressing the issues being discussed, you just sling out any issue that you think you might have a point to make.
Beautiful tactic for an idiot or a child. Not so much a reasonable adult.
Pass at you're off topic.

San Diego, CA

#174076 Aug 12, 2014
http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/11/0...

HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION - MUSLIM WORLDWIDE SHARIA LAW
A short film to die for: Theo Van Gogh's 'SUBMISSION'

San Diego, CA

#174077 Aug 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
He be a mooohammad lunitic. Sharia law was designed for men by men.
...and women their *property*.

San Diego, CA

#174078 Aug 12, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssssst, Jesus is not real, he doesn't speak to anyone.
Jesus will never tell a woman to shut up..
But he would feed the poor
He would help the downtrodden
He would protect Refugee Children
He would not let the rich into Heaven
He would punish the liar
uh oh!
That is, if he was real and did speak.
So, your lying ass can carry on!!!!!!!
Ok lying ass carry on...!!

San Diego, CA

#174079 Aug 12, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian women are also being abused in large numbers.
Muslims dont have a patent on that.
Oh yes they do, instructions by muhammad, who marry 9 year old.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#174080 Aug 12, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I am FAR from ashamed of anything I am or support, none of which include bigotry or hatred. Suit yourself.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#174081 Aug 12, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:

President Obama Releases A Touching Tribute To The Late Robin Williams

President Obama has released a statement of condolence on the death of Robin Williams. The president said,“He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most – from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets.”

Here is the full statement from President Obama:

Robin Williams was an airman, a doctor, a genie, a nanny, a president, a professor, a bangarang Peter Pan, and everything in between. But he was one of a kind. He arrived in our lives as an alien – but he ended up touching every element of the human spirit. He made us laugh. He made us cry. He gave his immeasurable talent freely and generously to those who needed it most – from our troops stationed abroad to the marginalized on our own streets. The Obama family offers our condolences to Robin’s family, his friends, and everyone who found their voice and their verse thanks to Robin Williams.
There was always a gentleness to Robin Williams’s performances on film. He could infuse a killer with sympathetic qualities. It is fitting that President Obama remembered Williams for his charitable activities. Robin Williams made the troops laugh overseas, and he along with Billy Crystal and Whoopi Goldberg brought national attention to the plight of the homeless in Ronald Reagan’s “shining city on the hill.”

Video of the opening sketch of Comic Relief 1987:

Here is a commercial that Williams did for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital:

Robin Williams wasn’t a saint, but he made contributions to society beyond his acting and comedy. President Obama really nailed it. Robin Williams not only made millions laugh, but he helped people find their voice, and his manic improvisational style inspired creativity.

The death of Robin Williams has caused a loss that may never be filled, and his impact on millions around the world made him worthy of being remembered by the president.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/11/presid ...

He will be missed.

RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS

Have fun stomping and spinning those proxies while I am out getting strawberries. Beautiful day in Kentucky. Have at it loser lemming tools. Leave me some laughs.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

leDUMBO squawks

Yes a comic druggie, but still nothing to the families of Benghazi.

Yes, a comic that entertained the troops and the world. You are a LIAR as usual and your mental stability was "shredded" long ago.

President Obama Speaks at Ceremony for Benghazi Victims
http://www.whitehouse.gov/photos-and-video/vi...

President Obama Speaks at Ceremony for Benghazi Victims ...
< www.youtube.com/watch... ;

Get back to trolling with all your lies and ignorant one liners.

Oh, and thanks for reposting all those posts that irk your loser, stalker trollingass.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
James Mc Carron

Saugus, MA

#174082 Aug 12, 2014
Before condemning Israel for its missile attacks, you should ensure that they are murdering 'innocent" children. I have seen any pictures of 9- and 10- year-olds holding weapons which doesn't seem so innocent to me. In addition, many women are strapped with explosives to their chests. So it would seem hat the women and children are nt so innocent there.
Israel has been a democracy for 66 years.
The Palestinians have had that much time to establish a presence in the political system and did not.
O course, it would mean that they would have to recognize the legitimacy of the country. So, before condemning Israel think about the 66 years of missed Palestinians opportunities.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#174083 Aug 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that have bearing or just deflection.
It requires intelligence to link the two together...you're excused from participating
I have Heard

Johnson City, TN

#174084 Aug 12, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, I am FAR from ashamed of anything I am or support, none of which include bigotry or hatred. Suit yourself.
How do you like Israel stomping the dogshit out of those halfwits in gaza? Are you ashamed of never wiping your filthy ass? I raise my 'Left' hand in a salute to all mu-slimes!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#174085 Aug 12, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops! This addressed the wrong post. Meant for the 'drunken Palin' post that comes later!
It was a good one. She was drunk or something. I seen this and had to laugh too.
Poll: Alaskans cold to Palin politics

Alaska voters remain sour toward Sarah Palin with a majority viewing their former governor negatively, according to a new poll.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/poll-al...

Guess they haven't forgiven their quitter half wit governor. haha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Boone 2016 44 min partyondudes 11
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 59 min tony 2
Timmy Jordan aka Pork and Shannon 1 hr Amy 1
Everyone's is for Freedom of Speech............... 1 hr Knox county mad man 4
News Farr back in custody - 1 hr Knox county mad man 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 153,760
who knows Lecora Smith???? (Aug '14) 4 hr Just wondering 16
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 9 hr Martin 101
Wreck in Trosper!!! 15 hr Just saying 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages