'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173210 Aug 6, 2014
With an election coming up I'd be worried... I wonder why Grimes or anyone else didn't invite Obama to hit the campaign trail for them. After all, that's all Obama is good for... Thus the nickname "Campaigner and Chief"...

hahaha, We aren't worried....teabagging repukes are. I would imagine the reason would be obvious, postal troll, but here....pay attention and read slowly.

KY don't love Obama, but they DO LOVE BILL. Remember. hahaha

A "clean" nickname....haha He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, freely elected by the MAJORITY, Twice and he is like all before him a campaigner...and your point? Oh that's right....You don't have one.

Gee you are dumb. Squawking like the leDUMBO....who has NOTHING as well. Keep trying loser lemming troll freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#173211 Aug 6, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Don't you love it when everyone calls the EPA when they have issues with their water, like Ohio recently, West Virginia 13 coal plants in North Carolina, etc. etc. etc....Repukes protect BIG COAL, not COAL MINERS. How ignorant to think otherwise. They prove it every day. The EPA is not going anywhere. Intelligent people know their value. It's a matter of life and death. I am glad they protect the air, water and environment. God knows what our part of Earth would be if not for them. It's all about the $$$$$$$$$$ for coal companies and the teabagger CONS they give money to. Bottom line.
Reports
Closing the floodgates: How the coal industry is poisoning our water and how we can stop it, Ecowatch, August 2013. The report found that:
1.coal plants are the largest source of toxic water pollution in the country;
2.of the 274 coal plants that discharge coal ash and scrubber wastewater into waterways, nearly 70 percent (188) have no limits on the toxics most commonly found in the wastewater (arsenic, boron, cadmium, lead, mercury and selenium), and more than one-third (102) have no requirements to monitor or report discharges of the toxic metals;
3.71 coal plants surveyed discharge toxic water pollution into water that has already been declared impaired due to poor water quality, and more than three out of four of these coal plants (59) have no permit that limits the amount of toxic metals it can dump;
4.nearly half of the coal plants surveyed (187) are operating with an expired Clean Water Act permit, most five or more years ago.
Of course you can see by the trolls posting the typical fright right winged talking points from fauxbox and the coal companies lying politicians.
Keep trying. Maybe those coal miners can get new jobs, working in fresh air, restoring the environment, building roads, solar panels, cleaning the creeks and rivers among hundreds of other things while coal fades into history, about like the steel mills etc....Deal with it losers. Global warming is for real. Deny all you want.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Come on out little crybaby trolls, stomp away and spin those proxies..especially you arisocks. Show us your new socks. hahaha
LOL... A idiot liberal singing the praises of the EPA... WOW!!! THAT'S NEW!!! You do realize states have their own EPA don't ya? All that propaganda appeals to NO ONE!

And, at the very end you tell everyone what we already know... You're all in for Grimes and Obama bankrupting the coal industry... But, Grimes is to much of a phony liar to admit it... Just like every other liberal in America... I just saw her latest stunt on TV... Now, She's a Clinton democrat... LMMFAO....

For a woman (who claims to champion women's issues) to bring a sexual predator in to campaign for her shows her desperation... A woman who would look up to a convicted adultery for help is beyond pathetic. Pretending you're a strong woman and all the while condoning the mistreatment of women (including Hillary Clinton) all across this state and this country just shows how far down the gutter liberals will go to gain and keep power.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173212 Aug 6, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe it or not, we can all Google too Ari.
The difference being, we can understand the results.
And best if you do and NOT click on any link Arisocks posts. The links they offer when they do, are laughable and they cry about mine. At least mine are known media with some liberal only added. Everything is liberal...nbc, cbs, usa today, cnn, etc.....along with my usual aatp (Americans Against Tea), thinkprogress, huffpo, politico, politicusa, etc.. haha

The big difference is obvious like you said, we understand the results.

As for the Comedy Central shows I watch, they are hilarious and very entertaining using fauxbox clips, clown candidates press tv time, etc....haha They love to make fun of them and they do.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#173213 Aug 6, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
With an election coming up I'd be worried... I wonder why Grimes or anyone else didn't invite Obama to hit the campaign trail for them. After all, that's all Obama is good for... Thus the nickname "Campaigner and Chief"...
hahaha, We aren't worried....teabagging repukes are. I would imagine the reason would be obvious, postal troll, but here....pay attention and read slowly.
KY don't love Obama, but they DO LOVE BILL. Remember. hahaha
A "clean" nickname....haha He is the COMMANDER IN CHIEF, freely elected by the MAJORITY, Twice and he is like all before him a campaigner...and your point? Oh that's right....You don't have one.
Gee you are dumb. Squawking like the leDUMBO....who has NOTHING as well. Keep trying loser lemming troll freak.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Hey DUMBASS!!! Ky. didn't love Clinton enough to get Jack Conway elected... I already told you that... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA!!!!

Grimes just said in Lexington that she's a Clinton democrat... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I wonder what she'll be when she realizes that ain't going to work... A Kennedy democrat?

She's an OBAMA CRONY and everybody in this state knows it. Bought and paid for by Wall Street, the billion dollar abortion industry. JUST ANOTHER PHONY ASS LIBERAL.

Why I got you here why don't you tell us what her plans are... Besides the fact she doesn't have any... Except running phony ads.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#173214 Aug 6, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
And best if you do and NOT click on any link Arisocks posts. The links they offer when they do, are laughable and they cry about mine. At least mine are known media with some liberal only added. Everything is liberal...nbc, cbs, usa today, cnn, etc.....along with my usual aatp (Americans Against Tea), thinkprogress, huffpo, politico, politicusa, etc.. haha
As for the Comedy Central shows I watch, they are hilarious and very entertaining using fauxbox clips, clown candidates press tv time, etc....haha They love to make fun of them and they do.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
LOL... Yea folks... Never click on a link that isn't approved by the Obama administration... You might learn something and the liberals can't have folks on the plantation actually learning something.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173215 Aug 6, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... A idiot liberal singing the praises of the EPA... WOW!!! THAT'S NEW!!! You do realize states have their own EPA don't ya? All that propaganda appeals to NO ONE!
And, at the very end you tell everyone what we already know... You're all in for Grimes and Obama bankrupting the coal industry... But, Grimes is to much of a phony liar to admit it... Just like every other liberal in America... I just saw her latest stunt on TV... Now, She's a Clinton democrat... LMMFAO....
For a woman (who claims to champion women's issues) to bring a sexual predator in to campaign for her shows her desperation... A woman who would look up to a convicted adultery for help is beyond pathetic. Pretending you're a strong woman and all the while condoning the mistreatment of women (including Hillary Clinton) all across this state and this country just shows how far down the gutter liberals will go to gain and keep power.
I have ALWAYS praised the EPA and will continue to. I especially praised them when they forced the military in my area to stop pouring oil into the ground. All those "propaganda" stories of spills in coal country DOES appeal to the ones that suffer, we know it don't to teabagger CONS, especially those taking their money.

I know Grimes scares you repukes, and she should. No cakewalk for turtleman this round. And you can cry all you want to about the Clintons, but voters think otherwise, and in the end that is all that counts. That's why you whine about them all the time. You hate that bj didn't get him impeached, didn't stop him being:

Poll: Bill Clinton Most Admired President of Past 25 Years ...
Who's the most admired American president of the last 25 years? According to a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News/Annenberg Survey, that would be Bill ...

(look it up, it's on about every media)

AND then there's this you whine about and deny....hahahaha

President Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton lead as the most admired man and woman in America, respectively, by wide margins
Gallup : Obama , Hillary Clinton again most admired - USA ...

www.usatoday.com/.../12/30/barack-obama-hilla...

Aug 01, 2014 · Gallup: Obama, Hillary Clinton again most admired. It may have been a difficult political year for President Obama, but he continues to reign as the nation ...

Little things like that really burn your asses, don't it. hahaha It's called the MAJORITY. We don't care what your 3 MINORITY party voters think. Got it. Why wouldn't she have them come to Kentucky and remind Democrat voters of all the GOOD they do. Who's mitch gonna call ....Dubya? haha

As soon as you clowns tell me what McCONnell and GRANDrand has done for KENTUCKY, or the country for that matter, BIG CORPS don't count, I will list you Alison ideas to move Kentucky FORWARD and help the country move too. Please get to listing....

Oh and who's gonna answer that question you crickets ignore?

Why didn't Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield close the borders after 9/11?

Keep playing the Clinton card, it doesn't get you anywhere, they are loved across the globe. Deny it all you want. Teabagger CONS voting records show who votes against WOMEN.

Here, start with McCONnell's:

Mitch McConnell's Voting Records on Issue: Women
http://votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/5329...

haha, he can't run from that and Alison won't let him. Worries him or he wouldn't have jumped on his hated ex-Sec of Labor wife doing an ad. haha That will work, right? haha

Keep trying postal troll. Got anything on ANY clown candidate that is AHEAD of Clinton in any state? hahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#173216 Aug 6, 2014
Roy Henry wrote:
The Apostle isn't always on this thread. That's when he's sleeping.
Says the man with a thousand names.......what a hoot.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#173217 Aug 6, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
REDFORD WAR WITH NY OVER $1.6M TAX BILL... and here we thought liberals wanted the rich to pay more taxes..........hypocrites.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173218 Aug 6, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Yea folks... Never click on a link that isn't approved by the Obama administration... You might learn something and the liberals can't have folks on the plantation actually learning something.
Hey please click on arisocks links haha. I don't click on any links in topix threads. I look the headline up and of course over half of them are fright winged NUTjob sites that don't even include fauxbox. You guys are pathetic. I think you are a infowars rush kinda freak. But definitely a Lisa Loon wannabe.

Keep referring to the "folks on the planatation", like GRANDrand, it won't get you the black votes your clown candidates need, like the women's vote, the Hispanic vote, etc.etc.etc. lol

Not even Ben or Allen is going to fool them either. Watch for it. haha

Keep trying postal troll, you are exposing yourself. eck

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173220 Aug 6, 2014
Allen West Plays 2016 Race And Gender Cards Early

Allen West is gearing up to be the Herman Cain of 2016 -- without the comic appeal.

Allen West is getting in front of that whole gender thing before it goes out of control in 2016! Beware, America, because if Hillary Clinton runs for President, it's really just a cynical ploy to legitimize her candidacy on the basis of gender. Never mind her stint as Secretary of State or her time in the Senate or her experience gained through eight years in the White House. I could go on, but you get the point.

RightWingWatch:

He went on to accuse Democrats of only nominating people of color and women to run for office so they can then smear their detractors as bigots:“I think that’s why the left wants to run a female, be it a Hillary Clinton or an Elizabeth Warren, because if you don’t stand up for them then you’re a sexist and a misogynist, and then they’ll run Julián Castro as the first Hispanic president because then you’re a xenophobe, who knows, it just goes on ad nauseum ad infinitum.”

This is rich, coming from a black guy running for President from the right. No, Allen West, we are not a post-racial society, nor are we post-gender. Until women earn the same amount as men for the same positions and have the same control over their health as men, we're decidedly unequal, whether you like it or not.

Listen to the audio below:

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/allen-west-...

haha, She is more experienced and qualified than ALL of them put together. hahaha Make those sexists remarks. Women voters of all races are what sent Obama to the White House and you know it. You can tell since she leads ALL candidates and hasn't even said she is running how scared they are of her. Just PRICELESS.

Line the clowns up. We can't wait.....

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173221 Aug 6, 2014
Support GOP Free Speech – They Will Talk Themselves Out of Office if We Let Them

It is highly amusing, after six years of racist attacks on our first black president, to listen to Rep. Mo “war on whites” Brooks (R-AL), as Jason Easley wrote here yesterday, blame “Democrats for Republican racism by claiming that Democrats are using racism to divide the country and drive up minority voting turnout.”

The “logic” here being that if we support the rights of minorities to be treated like people, we are anti-white, which differs not at all from the idea that if we support the equal rights of other religions we are anti-Christian.

As far as turning the minority vote against Republicans, do they really think we have to do anything at all as Democrats to make that happen? Do you think maybe – just maybe – the insanely hateful things they say (just look at Bachmann) might have something to do with it?

Here, judge for yourselves courtesy of Right Wing Watch:

Don’t tell Republicans to shut up. Let them talk. All we have to do is, all helpful-like, make sure everybody hears them. So be a good citizen. Help the Republicans out. Of office.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/06/suppor...

Yeah, they are tripping all over themselves, or in GRANDrand's case they are RUNNING. hahaha RUN GRANDrand RUN.

Still laughing over that one.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173222 Aug 6, 2014
Divide between red and blue states over healthcare deepens.

States that have aggressively put the Affordable Care Act into practice have cut the number of uninsured residents sharply -- in some cases in half or better -- while those that balked have improved little if at all, according to new data released Tuesday.

The state-by-state numbers, from the Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index, reinforce one of the major impacts of Obamacare so far: Political debate has widened the healthcare gap between red and blue states.

All 10 states with the largest percentages of uninsured adults now have Republican governors and legislatures. The lowest percentages all are governed by Democrats, with the exception of Pennsylvania.

The 10 states with the biggest improvement in insurance coverage all took two major steps to implement the healthcare law -- they expanded Medicaid coverage, as the law allows, and they either set up their own online marketplace to let residents buy insurance or they entered into a partnership with the federal government to create one.

Read more: http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politi...

HAHAHA, You did get this part right?....

All 10 states with the largest percentages of uninsured adults now have Republican governors and legislatures.

Told ya. I don't think Kentucky voters will want to give up their healthcare.

OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare.

Watch for it.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173223 Aug 6, 2014
The States With The Highest Uninsurance Rates Are All Led By Republicans

The 10 states with the highest percentage of uninsured adult residents all have one thing in common: They’re led by Republican governors or legislatures.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/08/06/34...

Glad our Democratic Governor proved the teabagger and the CON that it could work for hundreds of thousands of their constitutients.

OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173224 Aug 6, 2014
Poll: Congress approval hits new low

The number of Americans who approve of their own representative in Congress has reached an all-time low, according to a poll released Tuesday.

In a Washington Post-ABC News poll, 51 percent of Americans said that they disapprove of the way their own representative in Congress is “handling his or her job.” Forty-one percent approve of how their member handles his or her work, the lowest approval rating that The Washington Post and ABC News has found. This is the first time in 25 years that the number of Americans who disapprove of their own Congress member has risen to more than 50 percent, according to the Post.

Still, Democrats are seeing more favorable ratings than Republicans. Of those polled, 49 percent said that they have a “favorable impression of the Democratic Party,” while only 35 percent answered the same for the GOP.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/poll-co...

Poll: Congress approval hits new low

Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average
Approve

......"This is the first time in 25 years that the number of Americans who disapprove of their own Congress member has risen to more than 50 percent, according to the Post."

AND then the last line....

"Still, Democrats are seeing more favorable ratings than Republicans. Of those polled, 49 percent said that they have a “favorable impression of the Democratic Party,” while only 35 percent answered the same for the GOP."

No wonder you are losing your fact challenged mind postal troll. Not looking so good for the teabagger CONS. haha

Keep trying loser lemming tools.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#173226 Aug 6, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post!
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#173227 Aug 6, 2014
Tea Party Group Scammed Troops, Robbed Them of Millions in Donations to Fund Own Interests

Move America Forward, a right-leaning charity that claimed to send care packages to United States Marines in Afghanistan, has been exposed as a fraudulent operation dedicated to pumping millions of dollars into a Tea Party loyalists’ account.

That’s right; a Tea Party group has been scamming the American People, under the guise of “defend our troops.”

http://aattp.org/tea-party-group-scammed-troo...

Is that not the lowest. Typical teabagger CON mentality. All about the $$$$$, not soldiers/people.

Guess the crickets are off looking for that list and why dubya didn't close the border after 9/11.

I am out to run errands before everyone gets off work. Hate traffic. Leave me some laughs loser lemming tools.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Stomp away and spin those proxies...
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#173228 Aug 6, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone EVER clicked on any of the quad-zillion links that bat-shit crazy repugnantCON posts every minute of her lonely, pathetic, bat-shit crazy life? I always skip over bat-shit's posts because she is an old, bitter, resentful, nasty, bat-shit crazy ObaMORON that is deeply in love with Mitch McConnell and pretends like she hates him. She protests about her Mitchie Poo way too much and includes her baby dolls name in every one of her posts. She is clearly obsessed with him lol I only read her words when one of the others on here replies to her madness and her madness is included in their posts.

I believe she posts untruths simply to get a rise out of people and get some much needed attention that she doesn't ever get in her personal life. She is an imbecile but we have to keep in mind that she is bat-shit crazy and needs professional help. lmao
Dale

Wichita, KS

#173229 Aug 6, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>haha, You haven't seen nothing yet, just wait til Obama fixes the border mess Congress left him. Hell, that isn't even counting all the new Democrats we'll gain from the Amnesty.!!!
LMAO!!! There isn't going to be an Amnesty.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#173230 Aug 6, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Has anyone EVER clicked on any of the quad-zillion links that bat-shit crazy repugnantCON posts every minute of her lonely, pathetic, bat-shit crazy life? I always skip over bat-shit's posts because she is an old, bitter, resentful, nasty, bat-shit crazy ObaMORON that is deeply in love with Mitch McConnell and pretends like she hates him. She protests about her Mitchie Poo way too much and includes her baby dolls name in every one of her posts. She is clearly obsessed with him lol I only read her words when one of the others on here replies to her madness and her madness is included in their posts.
I believe she posts untruths simply to get a rise out of people and get some much needed attention that she doesn't ever get in her personal life. She is an imbecile but we have to keep in mind that she is bat-shit crazy and needs professional help. lmao
For starters I ain't a woman... And, the reason you're on here lying about opening links is because you've opened them and got smacked down with the facts. With all due respect your post might be the dumbest I've ever read... And, I'm thinking you need professional help.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#173231 Aug 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, they why don't you use the simple truth or admit to it when shown? Actions peak louder than words.
I didn't say anything about "simple truth" I said "there is simply truth", there is a difference.
I always bow to truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason hughes son 57 min Jason cuzzo 1
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 3,610
hau mings mexican restaurant 1 hr bugs r us 2
dinky phipps 2 hr Edozier 18
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 3 hr Lee 15
What do you think 3 hr Just sayin 1
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 3 hr Just sayin 188
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web