'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279700 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

nope

Tucker, GA

#173383 Aug 7, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO I call BS.
All of NKY and Cincinnati sits in a valley and it has easy access and supports many
industries.
Leave the mountains where they are, we have plenty of flat land. We don't need more.
And no I didn't avoid your point, you missed mine, STOP THE F**KING MINING FOR COAL!!
You mean Black Lung? That good job? How about the Acidic runoff ? Good thing?
Coal is the dirtiest, most lethal energy source of energy we have but unfortunately its cheap, so we use it.
Even if they find a way to burn it cleanly it is still very damaging in the extraction process.
He probably went to some B school for engineering.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#173384 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
He is only there a little over two more years.
Then you can whine about Hillary :P
Would you wager your life on her winning?

I think that the majority of Americans are tired of the Leftist Elitist attitude that has infiltrated the DC thinking. The "I can do what I want, screw you and the Constitution" attitude is old and Obama's poll numbers show it.
nope

Tucker, GA

#173385 Aug 7, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>Would you wager your life on her winning?

I think that the majority of Americans are tired of the Leftist Elitist attitude that has infiltrated the DC thinking. The "I can do what I want, screw you and the Constitution" attitude is old and Obama's poll numbers show it.
Bush screwed the constitution.

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#173386 Aug 7, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you wager your life on her winning?
Are you crazy?
I wouldn't wager my life on ANYTHING!
Miner

Georgetown, KY

#173388 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>
We can live without coal. It won't shut down the US. Natural Gas is quickly surpassing Coal for energy anyway. While not the answer, It is cleaner and a good intermediate solution.
The same cant be said of oil...yet. We can't simply stop production.
But we will get there.
Nowhere did I say we had the SAME terrain. I just showed how your reasoning is BS.
You claim to be an engineer, yet you use insults to try and persuade?
Im having real doubts about your level of claimed education.
Sure we will get there...just as soon as the resource has expended itself or it is no longer cost effective to utilize. Until then, COAL will be mined and utilized. To stop mining it in Kentucky (where it has provided many generations a living in an area with few other resources) and moving it to another location does nothing to improve the issues you have noted....it just moves the issue!
NATURAL GAS- if you have actually been to eastern ky over the last 5 yrs you would have seen these gas wells plastered all over these mountains. You would also seen the hundreds of roads cut out of these mountains to place these wells and provide access for all the trucks that recover and ship the gas. Why do you think God invented coal mr Scud? It was created to be utilized by humans! I'm sure he would have made coal grow from seeds if he didn't intend for it to be mined!!,
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#173389 Aug 7, 2014
VanillaGorilla wrote:
Being pro-womens rights, pro-gun control and in support of the PRESIDENT of our country does not make someone anti-American. It makes that person JUST AS American as you. Remember, our country is one which we can disagree on MANY issues and still be a patriot. It's the morons at FoxNews who are trying to convince you that someone who dares to have a differing viewpoint loves their country less and worse, is less of a human being. Wake up and see that that type of divisive politics are getting us nowhere.
There is not a "real" America and a "fake" America. Just people trying to make you think that to push their OWN political addenda.
It's not Obama's or Bush's fault. It's fox new fault..........Jump rats jump
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#173390 Aug 7, 2014
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush screwed the constitution.
He sure did!.........and Obama molested it!
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#173391 Aug 7, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
Putin smacks US right back with sanctions ...
Russia block US agricultural imports ...
Your turn *sissyboy* Obama...stop whining and do your job.
Blocking those ag imports will have no effect on farmers. In fact, it will give you fakeriots a chance to buy more made in the U.S. produce and goods. We all know it will gripe your teabaggerasses, because your t-boy Putin's sissy fit will have no effect here. LOL @ YOU.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#173392 Aug 7, 2014
<quoted text>Yes I own a Tesla Roadster.
I am all about reducing (eliminating) car pollution as well. However we were discussing coal.
Where's that energy coming from to recharge that Tesla?

Providence, UT

#173393 Aug 7, 2014
Hannity Apparently Upset Colbert Suggested 5-Year-Old Replace Him

"Maybe Stephen Colbert needs to come over here and get a dose of reality. He sits in the comfort of his studio, reading jokes written for him by 30 writers," he continued. "So, I have a challenge for Stephen Colbert: Iíll pay for your flight. Iíll pay for your hotel, your meals. Then you sit on the border. You talk to the people. You sit across from the mother of an Israeli solider who was killed, and then make a joke about it."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hannity...

Colbert will pay for wimp Hannity's waterboarding.

Providence, UT

#173394 Aug 7, 2014
NRA Removes Video That Called For Arming The Blind

ďThe fact that the NRA would exploit blind people to push their extreme agenda with this insensitive video is just wrong,Ē Warren Tolman, candidate for Massachusetts attorney general said in a statement to Boston.com .

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/nra-bli...

....The national retard association pivots.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#173395 Aug 7, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Hannity Apparently Upset Colbert Suggested 5-Year-Old Replace Him
"Maybe Stephen Colbert needs to come over here and get a dose of reality. He sits in the comfort of his studio, reading jokes written for him by 30 writers," he continued. "So, I have a challenge for Stephen Colbert: Iíll pay for your flight. Iíll pay for your hotel, your meals. Then you sit on the border. You talk to the people. You sit across from the mother of an Israeli solider who was killed, and then make a joke about it."
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/hannity...
Colbert will pay for wimp Hannity's waterboarding.
This post "shows" just how IGNORANT you & your ILK really are.

Diseased! evil personified ...
-~-

'I' STAND with *Israel*
<3

Since: Jul 14

Houston, TX

#173396 Aug 7, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Blocking those ag imports will have no effect on farmers. In fact, it will give you fakeriots a chance to buy more made in the U.S. produce and goods. We all know it will gripe your teabaggerasses, because your t-boy Putin's sissy fit will have no effect here. LOL @ YOU.
That's not the point ...no one takes Obama seriously. Russia, China do what ever they want, Muslim fanatics persecuting Christians on middle east, crisis on our border and Obama calls it ...'TRANQUILITY IN THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY'...so detached from the reality. America use to be a world leader, this days America needs a leader!

Putin is far from sissy ...he is tough KGB agent...he is mocking Obama, and that's very sad and embarrassing. BTW, Obama told Medvedev,'tell Vladimir after re-election I'm going to be more flexible'. Vladimir heard that.........

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#173397 Aug 7, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the point ...no one takes Obama seriously. Russia, China do what ever they want, Muslim fanatics persecuting Christians on middle east, crisis on our border and Obama calls it ...'TRANQUILITY IN THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY'...so detached from the reality. America use to be a world leader, this days America needs a leader!
Putin is far from sissy ...he is tough KGB agent...he is mocking Obama, and that's very sad and embarrassing. BTW, Obama told Medvedev,'tell Vladimir after re-election I'm going to be more flexible'. Vladimir heard that.........
Why is it that under Obama fewer Americans have been killed by terrorist than any President since Carter? You hypocrites are sickening.
How much world respect was there on 9/11 when 3000 dead Americans laid in the streets of NYC?
Have I told lately how ignorant you are Serb?
Squirrel

Owensboro, KY

#173398 Aug 7, 2014
I just hope the city units do not comprise my attempt to make good for me n mine again. I listened to you ... And my heart.:) just the2 of us
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173399 Aug 7, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I would gladly vote for whoever you like if it would shut you the F up! Unfortunately you will be the the same LOSER after this election as you have been the last 30 yrs. how does it feel to know your thoughts and opinions have been rejected by the majority of KY for 30 yrs? Lol
And yet you hang onto every word. I would say I feel sorry for the low IQ'rs like yourself that continue to vote do nothings into office and glad I wasn't born and raised here as a Kentucky hillbilly. No wonder people think you are as backward as those hicks in Tn, Ala, etc south of here. Don't be so sure about the election, voters are hating on teabagger CONS. haha

You know you could quit whining like a little girl and troll your loser lemmingass right out of here. You are truly the definition of TROLL. YOU GOT NOTHING. Take your own advice and stfu yourself. You are a bore.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173400 Aug 7, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama approval rating at an all time low.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Suck On It Biotch!!!
Obama approval = 40%

Congress = 14%

Poll: Congress gets record low approval rating in midterm ...

Poll: Congress approval hits new low - Kendall Breitman ...

Aug 05, 2014 ∑ The number of Americans who approve of their own representative in Congress has reached an all-time low, according to a poll released Tuesday.In a ...
www.politico.com/story/2014/08/poll-congress-... ...

Suck on that loser filthy freak. Obama's not up for re-election, now is he? hahaha

Oh and you can chew on this while you are at it lowlife loser lemming

Poll: Party favorability falls near low

Democrats are viewed more favorably than Republicans, the poll says.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/08/poll-de...

Keep dreaming tools.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
oh no

Louisville, KY

#173401 Aug 7, 2014
just wondering wrote:
cards fan must belong to the foodstamp party reason he hates fox. Its a shame the democrats can not stand the truth when its told to them if you to sorry to work or have a government job then you love the democrats, how people in this area can back a party that wants to triple our electric and gas bills is beyond me sound like they hugged one tree to many. Reason fox is hosting it is because no one but the democrats watch the other networks so they want hear the truth just the same old crap they been feeding everyone for years.
Ain't that the truth.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173402 Aug 7, 2014
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
That's explains why KY always ranks last.
Low IQ voters who vote for do nothing candidates, 30 years reeling in the suckers not realizing they are cutting their own throats. Typical teabagger CON low mentality. Works for McCONnell. Easier to manipulate..

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
oh no

Louisville, KY

#173403 Aug 7, 2014
Cards Fan wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't been affected either way by Obama. I did get a lot more back on my taxes because of him and people who choose to install solar panels in their home get a tax break. I can't say anything negative about the man when it comes to my personal finances. I'm still right where I was with Bush. Everyone I know that were on unemployment are finally getting jobs too!
Exactly what's wrong with this country. You people only care about your personal finances and getting handed things. Try getting off your butt and working for something. Have more respect for yourself. Try voting for a president based on his morals domestically and internationally. Look at the world today. Obama is no longer respected by the world, which is in chaos. Get over yourself, there is more than just YOU and your personal finances. People feel way too entitled these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Paul 165,561
Ten dollar special on b.js 7 min Hit Me Up 18
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 min Sickof 786
Does anyone know Susan Brewer 23 min Curious 3
Who got shot in Knox County today? 26 min Sigh 7
Thieves in bimble... 1 hr Thieves 19
rats and snitches 2 hr Curious 48
Police and Ambulance 5 hr swampfoot 87

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages