'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194072 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 09

#172907 Aug 4, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine. Don't pray to albendoverandtaketintheass. I wouldn't either.
If you do not comply with your Muslim husbands wishes he may smite you with his @$$ wiping hand (lefty). Or as Sharia law dictates, he might have you gang raped and then cut your throat for being unfaithful. Yep...the brightest dimwits are Dimocrats! Not a friggin smidgen of common sense!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#172908 Aug 4, 2014
Muslims rise up under Obama and the liberals think nothing of it.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#172909 Aug 4, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> Palestine can't keep their hands to themselves and live in peace. Israel could blow them off the map but chooses not too.
The truth is always a threat to liberals! That's why I always receive high ratings on my post.
WTF

Knob Lick, KY

#172910 Aug 4, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you ILIH, you sure bring out the bigoted, racist trolls. haha I love it. I bet the busted a vein stomping those keys. They are so clueless.
Hope you have had a great summer, I have. It was hot today, plan on soaking up AC for the rest of the day and poking at these crybaby loser lemmings here. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Are you talking (posting) to yourself again, bat-shit? You are as bad as uncle flabby ass calvin scooter in trying to fool somebody. Go eat some of that green government cheese and play with your Mitchie-Poo blowup imaginary boyfriend and work on your "tricking" skills. LMMFAO

#172911 Aug 4, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
1865 slaughtered Palestinians. 429 children.
YOU know full well those cowardly sons of PIGS use women and children as human shields!
They chose to launch missiles and motor rounds from school roofs and hospitals thinking if Israel returns fire they can claim that as an attack on those PLO/Hamas chosen shields!
Bill Clinton started the "ties to terrorism" by inviting Yasir Arafat to the Whitehouse!

#172912 Aug 4, 2014
Dimocrats are DONE, you can't fix stupid!
brad

Marlborough, CT

#172914 Aug 4, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
While Israelis are protecting their own civilians from 2,000 + rockets a day by Hamas ....
Palestinian civilians are killed by Israelis, while cowardly terrorist organization, hiding behind their own civilians, hospitals, schools, so later will blame Israel ... COWARDLY HYPOCRITES..!!
Thats how they've always done it,and up to now its always worked.

They put their civilians in the direct line of fire purposely to rack up casualties in hopes of gaining international support.

By the rest of the civilized world pressuring Israel into cease fires the cockroaches regroup and repeat the process all over again.

The world needs to support the total annihilation of every radical Islamist group on the planet or Al-Qaedas,Boca Harams and Hamas type groups will forever target innocents across the globe.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#172915 Aug 4, 2014
GOTP wrote:
What everyone outside Faux Snews knows and has known for a long time now!!
"(08-01) 11:42 PDT WASHINGTON -- The House Intelligence Committee, led by Republicans, has concluded that there was no deliberate wrongdoing by the Obama administration in the 2012 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans, said Rep. Mike Thompson of St. Helena, the second-ranking Democrat on the committee.
The panel voted Thursday to declassify the report, the result of two years of investigation by the committee. U.S. intelligence agencies will have to approve making the report public.
Thompson said the report "confirms that no one was deliberately misled, no military assets were withheld and no stand-down order (to U.S. forces) was given."
That conflicts with accusations of administration wrongdoing voiced by Rep. Darrell Issa, R-Vista (San Diego County), whose House Government Oversight and Reform Committee has held hearings on the Benghazi attack.
Stevens, who grew up in Piedmont, and the other Americans died when Libyans attacked the consulate on Sept. 11, 2012. Among the Intelligence Committee's findings, according to Thompson:
-- Intelligence agencies were "warned about an increased threat environment, but did not have specific tactical warning of an attack before it happened."
-- "A mixed group of individuals, including those associated with al Qaeda,(Moammar) Khadafy loyalists and other Libyan militias, participated in the attack."
-- "There was no 'stand-down order' given to American personnel attempting to offer assistance that evening, no illegal activity or illegal arms transfers occurring by U.S. personnel in Benghazi, and no American was left behind."
-- The administration's process for developing "talking points" was "flawed, but the talking points reflected the conflicting intelligence assessments in the days immediately following the crisis."
Those talking points included assertions that those who attacked the compound were angered by an obscure anti-Muhammad video posted to YouTube in the U.S. There is disagreement to this day about whether that was the case.
http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/House-...
Thank you for posting this news... great posts and I do read them.!!!

Since: Jul 14

Whittier, CA

#172916 Aug 4, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats how they've always done it,and up to now its always worked.
They put their civilians in the direct line of fire purposely to rack up casualties in hopes of gaining international support.
By the rest of the civilized world pressuring Israel into cease fires the cockroaches regroup and repeat the process all over again.
The world needs to support the total annihilation of every radical Islamist group on the planet or Al-Qaedas,Boca Harams and Hamas type groups will forever target
innocents across the globe.
You're absolutely correct ...the world is fed up with muslim fanatics ...
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172917 Aug 4, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Gladly.... Being able to acknowledge that there is more to life than politics. Accepting that everything happening In life is not a result of a left/right wing conspiracy plan out to destroy your world. Practicing diversity and realizing that others have different likes and views other than your own. What works best for you may not be in the best interest of someone else.
I meant someone with a brain... I'm talking in reference to the constitution.

#172918 Aug 4, 2014
Excuse the error>mortar rounds<

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#172919 Aug 4, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do not comply with your Muslim husbands wishes he may smite you with his @$$ wiping hand (lefty). Or as Sharia law dictates, he might have you gang raped and then cut your throat for being unfaithful. Yep...the brightest dimwits are Dimocrats! Not a friggin smidgen of common sense!
Hi Ari. Nice to see you in your own clothes for once.

Just kidding, you always look like shit.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172921 Aug 4, 2014
Kathy Groob a liberal Grimes supporter gets caught displaying exactly what the Grimes campaign and liberals are really all about. A bunch of racist phonies. This is time second time supporters for the Grimes campaign have showed their true colors.

They talk about diversity and women's rights but when you happen to be a republican that hit goes right out the window.

alreadyhttp://wkms.org/post/de mocratic-strategist-under-fire -criticizing-mitch-mcconnells- asian-wife in tis campaign..

All you liberal racists on this board need to explain why your candidate hasn't come out and denounced her supporters blatant racism...

Explain how some big dike can say whatever they want and the only thing coming from your side is crickets you RACIST PHONY BASTARDS.

3 months out and the desperation and frustration is all ready rearing it's phony, ugly head. That's what happens when the polls begin to tell the tale.

Location hidden

#172922 Aug 4, 2014
Excuse the error>mortar rounds<
No one cares about your errors. Mortar rounds your ass.

Since: Jul 14

Whittier, CA

#172923 Aug 4, 2014
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ari. Nice to see you in your own clothes for once.
Just kidding, you always look like shit.
Not that you just look like sh*t, you smell like sh*t too...!!!!!

Location hidden

#172924 Aug 4, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that you just look like sh*t, you smell like sh*t too...!!!!!
Must we really go over this again? Go smear..

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#172925 Aug 4, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
While Israelis are protecting their own civilians from 2,000 + rockets a day by Hamas ....
Palestinian civilians are killed by Israelis, while cowardly terrorist organization, hiding behind their own civilians, hospitals, schools, so later will blame Israel ... COWARDLY HYPOCRITES..!!
WOW!!!! 2000 rockets per day being fired at Israel. WOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure it's over your head to think about it but how are all those rockets being knocked down before they hit anywhere in Israel? Israel listed before the conflict they had 400 Iron Dome rockets.
Why is it with the alleged thousands of rockets fired at Israel that only a pothole in the street has been shown as damage on TV?. If the Israelis are living in such FEAR why is it anyone can go online and view the live webcams there and see the beaches crowded and tours of the holy sites still going on?
All during Gulf War # I we were told the Patriot missiles were knocking down the Scud missiles. Years later under the freedom of information act it was made known NO missile was ever stopped.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172927 Aug 4, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
I meant someone with a brain... I'm talking in reference to the constitution.
I used to be against abortion, even in the case of incest. But you have me rethinking that stance! Your mom should have swallowed that load.

Location hidden

#172928 Aug 4, 2014
<quoted text>
YOU know full well those cowardly sons of PIGS use women and children as human shields!
They chose to launch missiles and motor rounds from school roofs and hospitals thinking if Israel returns fire they can claim that as an attack on those PLO/Hamas chosen shields!
Bill Clinton started the "ties to terrorism" by inviting Yasir Arafat to the Whitehouse!
Ridiculous. I do not know that fully well and quite frankly, neither do you.

Thus far, how many Hamas "terrorists" have been killed?? How many civilians??

They train for war from the age of 16 but can't hit a target?? Wake. Up.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172930 Aug 4, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>WOW!!!! 2000 rockets per day being fired at Israel. WOW!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure it's over your head to think about it but how are all those rockets being knocked down before they hit anywhere in Israel? Israel listed before the conflict they had 400 Iron Dome rockets.
Why is it with the alleged thousands of rockets fired at Israel that only a pothole in the street has been shown as damage on TV?. If the Israelis are living in such FEAR why is it anyone can go online and view the live webcams there and see the beaches crowded and tours of the holy sites still going on?
All during Gulf War # I we were told the Patriot missiles were knocking down the Scud missiles. Years later under the freedom of information act it was made known NO missile was ever stopped.
Really? Haven't you seen the rockets being fired into Israel on TV? Hell, the UN and everybody with a lick of sense as been condemning Hamas for years... Why is Obama on TV saying Israel has the right to defend themselves? Why did Obama agree with the republicans and fund Israel's Iron Dome Defense to begin with if there wasn't a serious treat?

You do realize that these rockets are crude with no ability to guide them once they're fired? Most of them miss everything... You do realize that one lucky shot could kill hundreds of people. Just because they ain't hitting anything doesn't mean they're not being fired. Those scud missiles were shot down... Hussein's strategy was to hope to get lucky and hit something and draw Israel into the first gulf war...

With all due respect, you ain't got a clue...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free jessica hubbard 12 min Hippie 1
Hubbards 32 min Truth 6
free jess hubbard!!! 49 min Abbey 5
free jess hubbard!!! 1 hr Speakclearly 47
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Mickey402 143,165
Donrick Blevins 3 hr Sickened 1
Flat Lick Ball Coach Devin Mills 3 hr Whatever 27
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 5 hr Knox county voter 21
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 5 hr Kit 18
Shooting at Walmart??? 17 hr sunshine 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages