'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233550 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 14

Denver, CO

#173261 Aug 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>So True.
Obama refers to self 68 times at US-Africa Summit...ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME LET'S TALK ABOUT ME.
Did Obama call any of the conservative journalists?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173262 Aug 6, 2014
Declassified Senate Report Will Confirm Bush and Cheney’s War Crimes

A war crime is a serious violation of the laws and customs of war, or international humanitarian law, that gives rise to individual criminal responsibility. There are many examples of war crimes, such as murdering or mistreating prisoners of war or civilian internees, and under the auspices of the George W. Bush administration including then-vice president Dick Cheney, Americans committed war crimes when they tortured prisoners of war and Iraqi civilian internees.

America lost whatever standing it had in the world after Bush launched a pre-emptive regime-changing war against Iraq, but it will never get that standing back as long as the admitted war criminals Bush, Cheney, and company are protected from facing justice for their war crimes. Criminals, and their families, typically express anger and uncontrollable rage when their crimes are exposed, and while Dick Cheney laughs off charges he is a war criminal and boasts he would do it again if he had the chance, his worthless daughter displayed the typical criminal’s offspring response and accused President Obama of lying about and slandering those who committed war crimes even after her criminal father admitted he authorized their war crimes. Although the Bush-Cheney criminal cabal have already been convicted of war crimes in absentia, they need to be arrested, sent to The Hague, and prosecuted for war crimes; if for no other reason than to incentivize the next CIA hero into refusing to commit a war crime in America’s name.

Read more:
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/08/06/declas...

Hopefully in time for elections. Please remind people of the war criminals deeds and the lies. Their heroes.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#173263 Aug 6, 2014
Conservative tax cuts by Republican Governor and Legislature ruin Kansas:

S&P downgrades Kansas bond rating
Standard & Poor's becomes second credit rating agency since May to drop state's credit

http://cjonline.com/news/2014-08-06/sp-downgr...

This doesn't look like Kansas, Toto.....LOL! The tax cut/job creation charade is over for those straw grasping teabaggers.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173264 Aug 6, 2014
Karl Rove May Yet Face The Music Over Crossroads GPS Campaign Activities

Public Citizen and ProtectOurElections.org are taking aim at the FEC for dropping the ball on Rove's failure to disclose donors.

Earlier this year, FEC Commissioner Ann Ravel was so frustrated by the partisanship within the panel that she took to the op-ed pages of the New York Times to shake her fist at the way her Republican colleagues went out of their way to protect Karl Rove and his shady donors.

Crossroads GPS will continue to spend millions of anonymous dollars to influence our elections

Here's one example of what Crossroads GPS calls "advocacy" and what the rest of us think is "direct political activity." The text of one of the ads they ran against Jack Conway in his race in 2010:

“Obamacare” is taking health care in the wrong direction, and Jack Conway has gone the wrong way, too. Conway endorsed “Obamacare,” with its higher taxes and Medicare cuts, and Conway refused to join thirteen other attorneys general and defend Kentucky from Obama’s health care mandate.“Obamacare” and Jack Conway are taking Kentucky’s health care down the wrong road. Tell Jack Conway: turn around, stop defending “Obamacare,” and protect Kentucky from the federal insurance mandate.

Is that ad advocacy, or direct political spending? It does not mention Rand Paul by name, but it suggests that voters register their discontent somehow with Jack Conway, which implies they should vote for his opponent, which is exactly what they did.

Even Stephen Colbert caught on without much effort, as evidenced by his Committee for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow ad.

In fact, Colbert submitted a comment on the original FEC complaint, and urged his viewers to do so as well, which they did in force. Sometimes comedy is the best way to make a point.

This is a huge issue. Until now, Citizens United has been viewed as a monolithic cash cow for conservative candidates with absolutely no accountability

Karl Rove may have thought he was home free when his Republican pals deadlocked the panel, but he may have another think coming. One that is far less pleasant for him, and far healthier for our elections process.

For months I have been complaining that our side of things seems to fail to turn to the courts to resolve issues like this, while the right wing uses the courts like a cudgel to smash elections into partisan bits. It is gratifying to see our side use litigation to push forward reasonable disclosure requirements for this dark money.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/karl-rove-m...

Yep they went after Conway, didn't they.

"Romney will win by a landslide"......still funny...hahahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173265 Aug 6, 2014
MAP: Obamacare Premiums Are Not Going To Skyrocket In 2015

All of the evidence isn't in yet, but if the early trends hold true, Obamacare premiums are not going to skyrocket in 2015 -- despite the warnings from critics that next year's rates could be the next doomsday scenario for the law.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/obamaca...

haha, debunking more teabagger CON lies. Americans are loving having health care. Especially Kentuckians. Try taking it from them now. hahaha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173266 Aug 6, 2014
hahaha, I love this......it will probably get more hits than the nutjobs, just like Stephen Colbert's. lol

Pluto TV launches #SarahFailin

Sarah Palin’s new eponymous channel already has some competition from an online video platform that’s taking a swipe at the Republican firecracker, and devoting its entire lineup to all things Palin.
The one-time GOP vice presidential candidate announced last month the creation of her subscriber-based news site, SarahPalinChannel.

Now, Pluto.TV is launching its own “#SarahFailin” channel, which it says features a “tongue-in-cheek mashup” of Palin’s “most (in)famous broadcast T.V. interviews and parodies of the ‘Going Rogue’ author.”
The online video channel, which curates content from across the internet as well as traditional television shows, launched this week.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-k...

SarahFailin....hahaha just like quitter palin. Only better.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Denver, CO

#173267 Aug 6, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
AWE, the bigfoot chemtrail zombie serb enlightens the postal troll freak. Kudos to you, you found a batshit crazy lisa loon replacement. Did you PM her and ask her how long her topix timeout is this time? hahaha
That old deranged postal creep sounds just like you. You tired of your mail order husband yet? You might be on something. hahaha
RIP GOP
ALISON 2014
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
You're complete lunatic. You never going to be ever near AL. She is smart, intelligent, and with some very informative posts/links, something you can't find on comedy central you moron.
I came through Italy. My husband's family were our sponsors and my daughter was born in Italy because then you couldn't enter U.S. if you were pregnant and needed doctor to confirm that you have no illness or a disease, something you know nothing about good old AMERICAN immigration laws that we still have on books but not enforcing it any longer. BTW, my husband died you stupid low life. You are a big fat loser and there is no other way to describe your loud filthy mouth ..........

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#173268 Aug 6, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
We get it, you are against coal.
You missed the entire point of my post. Not surprising from a Libtard tree hugger.
YES I am against coal and yes I got your point. You are saying the coal industry is not as prosperous under Obama.
I say if this is true, GOOD (but its not true) and I hope it even becomes less prosperous.
No I am not a tree hugger, but I would like the climate stable enough to support our ecosystem.
Is there any part of my post that is factually wrong?
Is coal not one of Ky's smaller industries?
What about mining jobs? Are they good jobs to have considering the average lifespan of a coal miner is less than 60 years?
Do you not agree that it is bad for the environment?
Of all Ky industries, why do Republicans so ferociously protect coal, an industry that is so small as to be insignificant to the state.

DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173269 Aug 6, 2014
witter Hilariously Smacks Down Bigoted GOP Rep’s #WarOnWhites Assertions (Screenshots)

When Rep. Mo Brooks(R-AL) said that Democrats are waging a war on white people, he really struck a nerve with some.

“This is a part of the war on whites that’s being launched by the Democratic Party. And the way in which they’re launching this war is by claiming that whites hate everybody else. It’s part of the strategy that Barack Obama implemented in 2008, continued in 2012, where he divides us all on race, on sex, greed, envy, class warfare, all those kinds of things. Well that’s not true,” Brooks said in an interview with FOX News’ Laura Ingraham.

Rather than own up to his ignorance, Brooks defended his statement that white people have it tough because of President Obama. He says that “race is immaterial.” You know, as long as we don’t touch white people.

Twitter users took the #WarOnWhites to the next level and outlined the many ways in which oh-so-oppressed caucasians are facing hardship–and it’s hilarious!

It’s time to end the war on whites. It’s been going on for too long.
Sorry, is our sarcasm showing?

http://aattp.org/twitter-hilariously-smacks-d...

Comments/tweets are hilarious.

Favorite comment from Eric"
GOP Wisdom:
1973: "I am not a crook"
1981: "Ketchup is a Vegetable"
1988: "Read My Lips"
2003: "Mission Accomplished"
2014: "#WarOnWhites"

haha, hilarious, those teabagger CONS just can't help themselves being the "stupid" party. haha That ought to get some votes from the blacks, Hispanics eh? haha Bunch of dumbasses. Keep talking, you are killing yourself. lol

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173270 Aug 6, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're complete lunatic. You never going to be ever near AL. She is smart, intelligent, and with some very informative posts/links, something you can't find on comedy central you moron.
I came through Italy. My husband's family were our sponsors and my daughter was born in Italy because then you couldn't enter U.S. if you were pregnant and needed doctor to confirm that you have no illness or a disease, something you know nothing about good old AMERICAN immigration laws that we still have on books but not enforcing it any longer. BTW, my husband died you stupid low life. You are a big fat loser and there is no other way to describe your loud filthy mouth ..........
HAHA, SOS serb hag, just a different post eh? I watch Comedy Central for laughs like reading you and your loser lemming CONServaNUTZ post. They do have your so called fauxbox snews clips to drive the message home, all that flip flopping, lying, denying, feeding you low IQ'rs rhetoric and propaganda. Her smart/intelligent...hahahaha of course a mail order serb bride would think so. We know you crush on her. My mouth isn't filthy and neither are my posts. That's your admirer and that missing Switzerland proxy troll was your buddy. No one out filths them, not even you. I won't stoop low and make sick comments about your dead husband like you all did mine, you probably drove him to an early grave with all your chemtrail conspiracy theories. Now go read a book. It is YOU who is confused about our country"s laws.

BTW, The Daily Show and Stephen Colbert produce more news FACTS than fauxbox any day. You wouldn't recognize it though. That chemtrail thingy and all sucking your brain matter dry.

Keep the laughs coming chemtrail.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173271 Aug 6, 2014
Brave Brave Sir Rand Runs Away!

His handler cracks me up. "Uh, sir...sir...there is no script....this can only end badly for you..." (Exit, Stage Right)

That shirt, it was even bad in 1980. Is he raiding his dad's closet?
A Republican's worst nightmare--A DREAMer with a vagina.

Run,run,as fast as you can. You can't catch the Rand Paul man. He runs away from activists,he doesn't finish his meal,he scoots out from his chair from utter,moronic fear. Don't ask me a question,I'll plagiarise a lie. Aqua Buddha,take me to the sky.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/08/open-thread...

Still laughing over GRANDrand. I hope they all make me laugh tonight over his dumbass.

RUN GRANDrand RUN....the lemmings are right behind you. haha

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Denver, CO

#173273 Aug 6, 2014
Couple days ago of duty border patrol was killed in front of his family, by 2 illegal aliens, already deported once before. Few years ago drunk driver also illegal alien killed father and 2 adult sons in San Francisco. Our citizens kidnapped, raped, murdered and liberals keep saying, let everyone in. You can apply for a political asylum from your own country. Liberals are happy as long you let anyone in U.S....criminals, drug dealers, gang members. Who cares, liberals are happy.
How sad, care for everyone else but your own country ...
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173274 Aug 6, 2014
CRICKETS......chirp, chirp, chirp....I am out to load the dishwasher and run to get some ice cream. Have fun, stomping and spinning those proxies. I will leave you with this one again as a reminder to the whiny trolls.

A Reminder to Republicans of Just How Bad Things Were Under George W. Bush

The human mind fascinates me with the way it recalls past events in our lives. Especially when it comes to politics. People who complain now about how “terrible” President Obama has been, or that he’s the “worst president in history,” clearly have a distorted memory of the Bush presidency.

Has Obama been perfect? Not at all. Part of that is his fault, part of that is the unrealistic expectations many of us had for him when he was elected in 2008. But most of it is the fact that upon his election in 2008, the GOP essentially crafted their strategy of opposing anything he supports.

A plan that was solidified when liberals allowed conservative voters to give Republicans control over the House of Representatives in 2010. That was precisely the weapon they needed to block anything and practically everything.

But while conservatives often like to claim that President Obama is the “worst president in history,” I thought I’d remind them, and everyone else, of just how bad things were under George W. Bush.

Was his election not a foreshadowing of how terrible things would be in the next 4 years? For the first time since 1888 we “elected” a president who lost the popular vote. Could you imagine the conservative outrage if President Obama was elected president, yet lost the popular vote? That might have been the catalyst that finally triggered a second Civil War.

Then just a few months later we saw the worst terrorist attack in United States history.

We can’t forget about the Iraq War and all of the weapons of mass destruction that we didn’t find. It’s okay though, right? Only 4,487 Americans died fighting a war that was based on lies. The most since the Vietnam War.

There’s always Afghanistan. You know, the war we started to get Osama bin Ladin – only Bush never got him. President Obama did though.

Then don’t forget about the scandals like Abu Ghraib, Hurricane Katrina, the outing of a CIA official, veterans neglected at the Walter Reed hospital, Medicare Part D and a host of other scandals that plagued the Bush administration’s eight years.

But I wanted to get up to 2008, just as Bush was leaving office. That summer, just before the entire economy officially collapsed, oil had hit its all-time high of $147 per barrel (right now it fluctuates between $95-105 on average throughout the year). While gas prices aren’t cheap now, our country had never seen prices well over $4 per gallon like most of the country experienced that summer.

Then came September when the bottom officially started falling out. But it wasn’t just that month. We lost jobs every single month in 2008 (2.6 million in total). The worst annual loss of jobs since 1945.

In his last three months in office, we lost a combined 1.7 million jobs. In January 2009, his last month in office, we lost 598k jobs.

And let’s not forget he had just bailed out Wall Street, the American auto industry was on the verge of collapse, our deficits were out of control, our national debt was almost double what it was when he took office, the stock market was plummeting, millions of Americans were losing their homes and unemployment was skyrocketing out of control.

Then let’s also not forget that we were still engulfed in two wars.

Bush’s final approval rating was 22 percent.

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173275 Aug 6, 2014
THAT was 22%....haha Lowest in history of an outgoing President. haha

That’s the world in which we lived when George W. Bush left office in January 2009.

Where are we at today? Well:

•Unemployment is down to 6.2%.

•We’ve seen the best year of job gains since 1999.

•Stocks have hit record highs.

•53 straight months of private sector job growth.

•We’ve created 9.9 million jobs during that span.

•We haven’t started any wars.

•The rate of uninsured Americans fell to its lowest level since Gallup starting tracking the number in 2008. Down almost 5 percent in just the last year alone.

•Deficits have been cut in half.

Among many other things.

So, when conservatives say that we’re much worse off now than when President Obama took office, they’re either blatantly altering history to suit their talking points – or they have absolutely no damn idea what it is that they’re talking about.

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/reminder-r...

I love the "haven't started any WARS" although the teabagger CONS sure want to. Like this one.. Guess Obama got that one right too.

Report: 60 percent of Syrian chemical weapons stockpile eliminated

The U.S. on Tuesday updated the United Nations on efforts to eliminate Bashar Assad’s stockpile of deadly weapons, reporting that roughly 60 percent of Syria’s known chemical weapons had been neutralized.

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/defense/214487-repo...

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

There, that should keep you busy crying about facts. Go NUTZ....
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#173276 Aug 6, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
Couple days ago of duty border patrol was killed in front of his family, by 2 illegal aliens, already deported once before. Few years ago drunk driver also illegal alien killed father and 2 adult sons in San Francisco. Our citizens kidnapped, raped, murdered and liberals keep saying, let everyone in. You can apply for a political asylum from your own country. Liberals are happy as long you let anyone in U.S....criminals, drug dealers, gang members. Who cares, liberals are happy.
How sad, care for everyone else but your own country ...
Why didn't bush/cheney/rumsfield CLOSE the border after 9/11? Show your links serb hag, we aren't taking your word for something you heard down at the laundrymat when you were posting from your phone. haha

I might check back in later to see if you can answer that question and laugh at the rest of your comments. haha Bet you can't answer it anymore than the rest of your CONServaNUTZ posting bullshit. Buh, bye.....get on that. lol

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Since: Oct 09

#173277 Aug 6, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
YES I am against coal and yes I got your point. You are saying the coal industry is not as prosperous under Obama.
I say if this is true, GOOD (but its not true) and I hope it even becomes less prosperous.
No I am not a tree hugger, but I would like the climate stable enough to support our ecosystem.
Is there any part of my post that is factually wrong?
Is coal not one of Ky's smaller industries?
What about mining jobs? Are they good jobs to have considering the average lifespan of a coal miner is less than 60 years?
Do you not agree that it is bad for the environment?
Of all Ky industries, why do Republicans so ferociously protect coal, an industry that is so small as to be insignificant to the state.
Clean Coal is now reality, please try and catch up with technology.
http://www.netl.doe.gov/publications/proceedi...

Denver, CO

#173278 Aug 6, 2014
Secure U.S. border...don't care if it's Democrat or Republican president, just do it...

Smacking Down Stupidity

#173279 Aug 6, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
As proof you link me to an old research project with scalability or economic viability info ?
Do you even read what you link?
BTW that is only CO2, just one of the MANY dirty components of coal.

Smacking Down Stupidity

#173280 Aug 6, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
(corrected post)
As proof you link me to an old research project without scalability or economic viability info ?
Do you even read what you link?
BTW the linked info only concerns CO2, just one of the MANY dirty components of coal.

Smacking Down Stupidity

#173281 Aug 6, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
Secure U.S. border...don't care if it's Democrat or Republican president, just do it...
Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Care giver 3 hr Lugnuts 8
Samuel Smith deadbeat 4 hr 8 baller 1
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 4 hr 8 baller 74
The day I went to sign my dog "Julie" up for S.... 4 hr JulieDawg 1
BHS Schoolboard member Hiding TRUTH 5 hr Dipshhhh 3
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 5 hr Mee 135
Beer 6 hr Moron slayer 10

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance