'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 183258 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172725 Aug 2, 2014
So where are all the Grimes cheerleaders at today? Grimes with all the northern liberals in tow at Fancy Farm today was exactly what I told you she was. A female Jack Conway. Hell, McConnell had a way bigger crowd. I thought that would be an advantage for Grimes.

She did exactly what I thought she would do... Make a fool out of herself.

McConnell was McConnell... He easily laid out exactly who Alison Grimes really is... An Obama lapdog wannabe. Right down to" when you get in trouble you call Bill Clinton". That was PRICELSS! He left out that she was twice a delegate at the DNC that nominated Obama.
The Apostle

Bowling Green, KY

#172726 Aug 2, 2014
Yes. I know I'm on topix from morning until night. But, being a judgemental douchebag is the only way I can feel better about the miserable person that I am!
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172727 Aug 2, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference between you and I... I never read or care about politics! I chose to concern myself with things i have control over. What YOU think about politics makes no difference to anyone alive. Trying to define others only defines ones self!! I'd rather be happy than right, you would rather be miserable than consider the possibility of being wrong....
Got a question for ya genius If you don't care about politics why are you posting your idiotic comments on a political thread? I'll make it simple for you. Quit polluting the thread with your idiocy.

I guarantee you I can define Obama as a STATIST. I am a constitutional conservative. So, your 2nd grade psychology is WRONG too.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172728 Aug 2, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a question for ya genius If you don't care about politics why are you posting your idiotic comments on a political thread? I'll make it simple for you. Quit polluting the thread with your idiocy.
I guarantee you I can define Obama as a STATIST. I am a constitutional conservative. So, your 2nd grade psychology is WRONG too.
Polluting the thread? Lmfao. You stupid F-kers would bitch slap your mothers if they disagreed with your "know it all" opinions. Must suck to have all the answers when no one is asking your opinion! Lol

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172729 Aug 2, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference between you and I... I never read or care about politics! I chose to concern myself with things i have control over. What YOU think about politics makes no difference to anyone alive. Trying to define others only defines ones self!! I'd rather be happy than right, you would rather be miserable than consider the possibility of being wrong....
So you come to a political discussion thread?
You're not the brightest bulb in the pack huh?

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172730 Aug 2, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
So if we shouldn't rely on Billy Bob down the street for information, maybe you should STFU?
Thanks for the advise.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172731 Aug 2, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Polluting the thread? Lmfao. You stupid F-kers would bitch slap your mothers if they disagreed with your "know it all" opinions. Must suck to have all the answers when no one is asking your opinion! Lol
You avoided my question. Why are you on a political thread when you don't care about politics? Thank you for admitting I have all the answers... Now take your smack down and beat it. Start you a 2nd grade psychology thread and see how many replies you get.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#172732 Aug 2, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
So where are all the Grimes cheerleaders at today? Grimes with all the northern liberals in tow at Fancy Farm today was exactly what I told you she was. A female Jack Conway. Hell, McConnell had a way bigger crowd. I thought that would be an advantage for Grimes.
She did exactly what I thought she would do... Make a fool out of herself.
McConnell was McConnell... He easily laid out exactly who Alison Grimes really is... An Obama lapdog wannabe. Right down to" when you get in trouble you call Bill Clinton". That was PRICELSS! He left out that she was twice a delegate at the DNC that nominated Obama.
I like her and shes a lot better looking than McConnell.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172733 Aug 2, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
So you come to a political discussion thread?
You're not the brightest bulb in the pack huh?
I'd probally tell a meth addict he's wasting his life also. But I'm sure I'd have a better chance of him giving up drugs than you listening to reasoning....stay bitter my friend, it looks good on ya!
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172734 Aug 2, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
Yes. I know I'm on topix from morning until night. But, being a judgemental douchebag is the only way I can feel better about the miserable person that I am!
And when liberals get their asses handed to them they turn into trolls. Was the transformation hard? Probably not considering liberals are men one day and women the next. Transgendering from idiot liberal to idiot troll couldn't have been to hard for ya.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172735 Aug 2, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Homophobic Tea Partier OK With 18 Year Old Daughter’s 57 Year Old Boyfriend
Gina Loudon, Lyda’s mom and a far-right conservative pundit known for her anti-gay views, took to World Net Daily in wake of the publicity, explaining the multitude of reasons that her daughter’s relationship isn’t upsetting, or unnatural.
http://www.breitbartunmasked.com/2014/07/30/h...
..........More conservative family values, August Edition.
As much as I dislike teabaggers, I take offense at dragging anybodies family into a political disagreement.
Who his adult daughter dates is nobodies business but hers and her family's.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172736 Aug 2, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd probally tell a meth addict he's wasting his life also. But I'm sure I'd have a better chance of him giving up drugs than you listening to reasoning....stay bitter my friend, it looks good on ya!
Ok
See ya round.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172737 Aug 2, 2014
Gina Loudon, Lyda’s mom and a far-right conservative pundit known for her anti-gay views, took to World Net Daily in wake of the publicity, explaining the multitude of reasons that her daughter’s relationship isn’t upsetting, or unnatural.
LOL I meant "Her adult daughter"
The Apostle is a Douche

Bowling Green, KY

#172738 Aug 2, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your style. These idiots are just plain fun too irritate. The tea baggers are the easiest. They're just bitter about the world leaving their ideology behind so they're always the angriest. Their black and white delusional world makes them think everyone that points out how foolish the are is a liberal. I'm neither. Just tired of seeing these dumbass threads constantly bumped up.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172739 Aug 2, 2014
What business is it of yours? The fact you're a homosexual and she ain't is your problem. Truth be told if it were a liberal in that situation and someone posted what you just did you would be crying "War On Women"...

The fact is your post only points out what hypocrites liberals really are. Plus you're JEALOUS she's dating a movie star and you're sitting around dateless bitching on topix.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172740 Aug 2, 2014
The Apostle is a Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your style. These idiots are just plain fun too irritate. The tea baggers are the easiest. They're just bitter about the world leaving their ideology behind so they're always the angriest. Their black and white delusional world makes them think everyone that points out how foolish the are is a liberal. I'm neither. Just tired of seeing these dumbass threads constantly bumped up.
No irritation here... I'm posting under the same name. Irritated much? LOL... You really need to find a friend. People know you're posting to yourself DUMBASS!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#172741 Aug 2, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
What business is it of yours? The fact you're a homosexual and she ain't is your problem. Truth be told if it were a liberal in that situation and someone posted what you just did you would be crying "War On Women"...
The fact is your post only points out what hypocrites liberals really are. Plus you're JEALOUS she's dating a movie star and you're sitting around dateless bitching on topix.
Too funny.!!!
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172742 Aug 2, 2014
The Apostle is a Douche wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree more. This is what defines these people lives and they will die bitter ole people trying to convince someone how much smarter they are than the president.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#172743 Aug 2, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid liberals..
1) Deficit. WRONG! Here's the link to the proof.
http://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_d...
2) Jobs numbers are easily manipulated... The unemployment rate ain't.. When you factor in the nearly 10 million that have left the workforce that number goes up significantly. Nearly doubling
http://www.multpl.com/unemployment/table
3) Unemployment claims... Good one. Reagan had 82 months of job growth with 10 million people NOT leaving the workforce. Bush had 52 months of job growth while dealing with 2 recessions, 2 wars that could have been avoided if Clinton had done his job... And, the worst financial crisis I ever lived through caused by Bill Clinton's policies.
4) Stock market LOL... That has NOTHING to do with the Obama policies... The fed has been pumping billions into Wall street for over 2 years now.
Damn did you not even read your own links???? Bush's last fiscal year Deficit spending (2009):$1.413 Trillion. Obama's last year (2013):$649 Billion. Let me help you.$1.413 Trillion is more than twice the amount of $649 Billion.
Where do these 10 million homeless unemployed live? I know more people retired now in their 50's by choice than I know of people in their 70's.
Reagan still holds the record over the past 90 years for the highest recorded unemployment rate. But in fairness, under Reagan there was a 1% better job gain then under Carter. Bush left after 8 years with a 1.16 million job gain.
If Obama has nothing to do with the stock market why did FauxNews predict every day for a month a crash if he was reelected?
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#172744 Aug 2, 2014
Obama Bin Lying...lol

Are you ObaMORON's insinuating that because president Obama has one-up on former President Bush in some category then all else is forgiven and should never be discussed and the lies and the scandals and the coverups and his horrible economy and his horrible knowledge of foreign affairs...should be forgiven and forgotten? Is that how you imbeciles justify Obama's many MANY failures? Keep comparing him to Bush and keep blaming Bush? Obama has been president...wait, I need to start over. Obama was elected president and for 6 years we have had to endure his inexperience and pay for his incompetence.

Bush, Bush, Bush!!! That's all you've got? Really? lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Gray 5 min Resident 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Khutra Duqquette 138,471
Rabbitt cox arrest 1 hr in the know 12
Tony Mills 1 hr stupid u 7
famous people from Knox County (Jan '12) 2 hr Hollywood Extra 87
Jeff & Jamie Mays (Jul '11) 3 hr looking 22
lynn camp 3 hr wow 22
Disability Fraud 3 hr NoGod 37
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]