'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228495 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#173015 Aug 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Is what you mean is the liberal party has gone so far left than you make Che seem conservative.
No, that's not what I mean, I'm not that far left myself. I worked in the deep mines for a number of years and used to be a Republican. For a long time I crossed Party lines, Party has never meant that much to me. The last 6 years has really been an eye opener to me, the Republicans have really shown me the true nature of Politics and to some extent actually scared me a little. I may never vote Republican again, I guess it will depend on the person.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#173017 Aug 5, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Alabama abortion clinic law struck down
A law that would have closed three out of Alabama’s five abortion clinics is unconstitutional, ruled a federal court judge on Monday.
Back to the drawing board, Alabastaerdfundietards.
I smell another liberal activist judge telling business what they can do and not do..........so long first amendment.

Paris

#173018 Aug 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's not what I mean, I'm not that far left myself. I worked in the deep mines for a number of years and used to be a Republican. For a long time I crossed Party lines, Party has never meant that much to me. The last 6 years has really been an eye opener to me, the Republicans have really shown me the true nature of Politics and to some extent actually scared me a little. I may never vote Republican again, I guess it will depend on the person.
That's of course your privilege, however your choice or no choice may still hurt America as electing Obama and Bush did. We are accountable for our choices in life.

Since: Jul 14

San Diego, CA

#173019 Aug 5, 2014
Seek Mental Help wrote:
<quoted text>
...says a troll with the same anger issues as The Apostle.
Nah...hypocrites like you don't make me one bit angry ... just enjoying to see how hard you are trying to have people stop posting on topix .....!
Do you think is working ...?????
reality

United States

#173020 Aug 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's not what I mean, I'm not that far left myself. I worked in the deep mines for a number of years and used to be a Republican. For a long time I crossed Party lines, Party has never meant that much to me. The last 6 years has really been an eye opener to me, the Republicans have really shown me the true nature of Politics and to some extent actually scared me a little. I may never vote Republican again, I guess it will depend on the person.
if a candidate is in office to carry out the WILL OF THE PEOPLE, why does anyone care or ask about how they stand on an a particular issue? i think ross perrot (spelling) was the ONLY candidate that ever got this concept
reality

United States

#173021 Aug 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I smell another liberal activist judge telling business what they can do and not do..........so long first amendment.
you seem to have a lot of labels/names for others that are different than you. trying to define others only defines ones self!!!
reality

United States

#173022 Aug 5, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>Nah...hypocrites like you don't make me one bit angry ... just enjoying to see how hard you are trying to have people stop posting on topix .....!
Do you think is working ...?????
i think its working more than any benefit your post have made!

Flat Lick Ky.

#173023 Aug 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>That's of course your privilege, however your choice or no choice may still hurt America as electing Obama and Bush did. We are accountable for our choices in life.
I thought Bush was a good President, did he make mistakes? sure, they all do....Obama has been a good President and he must be a miracle worker to have accomplished what he has while fighting a political war with the Republicans in Congress. It makes me wonder what he may have accomplished with the Republicans help...

San Diego, CA

#173024 Aug 5, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry your buddy Apostle is just another teabagging chud regurgitating Fox propaganda.
One who goes mental everytime someone smacks him with facts he doesnt want to hear just like the rest of the brainwashed right bent loudmouths here on Topix.
And so, deserves any derision he gets.
Hey 'loudmouth'...'"teabaggin g chud"...really??
You must be educated by IRS bigot Lois Lerner!
"FOX propaganda", you mean worse than BS liberal -'trill up my leg' media ...

talking about brainwashed ...

Flat Lick Ky.

#173025 Aug 5, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
if a candidate is in office to carry out the WILL OF THE PEOPLE, why does anyone care or ask about how they stand on an a particular issue? i think ross perrot (spelling) was the ONLY candidate that ever got this concept
Careful, you may tell who you are.!!!

Paris

#173026 Aug 5, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you seem to have a lot of labels/names for others that are different than you. trying to define others only defines ones self!!!
This judge is just as the one that tried to avoid the constitution with Hobby Lobby. It's the only way liberal get anything they want done. They can get the votes to do it the normal way at the ballot box.

San Diego, CA

#173027 Aug 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Careful, you may tell who you are.!!!
Maybe you can tell us...same way you accused me of posting on more than one device .....not knowing if you post on your cell phone, you get different locations ...btw, I'm still posting on cell phone ONLY ...not that you care....!!!
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#173028 Aug 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>This judge is just as the one that tried to avoid the constitution with Hobby Lobby. It's the only way liberal get anything they want done. They can get the votes to do it the normal way at the ballot box.
President Obama got them at the ballot box. Twice. Try winning an election.

Flat Lick Ky.

#173029 Aug 5, 2014
Obama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can tell us...same way you accused me of posting on more than one device .....not knowing if you post on your cell phone, you get different locations ...btw, I'm still posting on cell phone ONLY ...not that you care....!!!
I still think you were using a computer part of the time and you're right I didn't and don't really care.!!!
reality

United States

#173030 Aug 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Careful, you may tell who you are.!!!
oh do tell! im sure its one of the 5000 names you genius politic freaks have made up to make you feel superior.
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173031 Aug 5, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, I voted for Bush twice.
Nice dodge job... Truth hurts doesn't it? Martin Luther King Jr. was a republican for a reason... Just like Robert Byrd was a democrat for a reason.
reality

United States

#173032 Aug 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>This judge is just as the one that tried to avoid the constitution with Hobby Lobby. It's the only way liberal get anything they want done. They can get the votes to do it the normal way at the ballot box.
i dont remember mentioning a judge, hobby lobby or liberal!! your brain is ate up with politics. forget drugs, politics and religion destroy peoples brains!
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173033 Aug 5, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
1877? hold a grudge much?
Just pointing out all the lies your kind likes to tell.... I notice when you clowns get hit with the facts you head for cover. Typical liberal clowns... If it ain't included in the liberal rags you're lost.

Flat Lick Ky.

#173034 Aug 5, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
oh do tell! im sure its one of the 5000 names you genius politic freaks have made up to make you feel superior.
Superior? I don't post to people of that class it would be a waste of my time.!!!
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#173035 Aug 5, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama got them at the ballot box. Twice. Try winning an election.
Yea... And look what it got us... More debt than any president in American history... Foreign policy that's 10 times worse than Jimmy Carter ever dreamed of. And, last but not least... Obamacare.... The most unpopular government program in American history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min ChromiuMan 148,882
chinese restaurant RUDE 29 min Kayak 10
Msc, thoughts, give em to me 59 min Who 31
tara 1 hr han 5
Liquor License to locals only 1 hr Two Chosen 9
Bonita you Promised Kids First ! 3 hr Same ole 9
School board member chooses liquor over KIDS ! 4 hr Opinion 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages