'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172147 Jul 29, 2014
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
lame
Like YOU and your sock trolls.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172148 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sore loser..hahahaha Get use to it. The WH will escape for years. Suck it up.
Now go play with your socks, crybaby.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
We know who's doing the crying. I, having the ability to hand your ass to you anytime I choose is proof of that. Matter of fact, I would to have a shot at your twit candidate myself.
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172149 Jul 29, 2014
lQQk at all the sock trolls and the arisock leading the way...hahaha

How obvious. Spin those proxies.

Thought this was interesting....both young and before Reagan went senile in office.

What Reagan and Bush Said About ‘Illegal Aliens’ in 1980 Will Make Racist GOP Heads EXPLODE (Video)

Today’s Republicans are suggesting that we deal with the immigration problem head-on–by placing land mines to ‘splode Central American refugees entering the United States, or just point guns at the brown people until they go away. Let’s jump into the Wayback Machine for a moment and examine right-wing idols Reagan and Bush discussing the issue in a 1980 debate.

In today’s GOP, both candidates would immediately be labeled RINOs, and would be booed off the stage. When they were asked if “the children of illegal aliens” should be able to attend Texas public schools for free, both men gave surprisingly reasonable answers that would, in a modern political debate, find the pair excommunicated from the Theocracy.

“I’d like to see something done about the illegal alien problem that would be so sensitive and so understanding about labor needs and human needs that that problem wouldn’t come up. But today if those people are here, I would reluctantly say that they would get whatever society is giving to their neighbors,” Bush answered.“But the problem has to be solved.” Bush went on to say that the United States effectively has been creating a society of good people who are forced into living outside the law. Bush said that if someone is living here, they should be educated.

Conservative deity Ronald Reagan called for stronger relationships between the United States and nations bordering it.“Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and then while they’re working and earning here they pay taxes here.” He said that we should “open the border both ways.”

http://aattp.org/reagan-and-bush-debate-about...

C-SPAN video from 1980, Bush Sr and Reagan. Boy they can dig up the videos eh? hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172150 Jul 29, 2014
Tea Partier Michelle Bachmann Wants to Put Refugee Children Into Concentration Camps!

http://aattp.org/tea-partier-michelle-bachman...

Typical crazy eyed teabagger mentality.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172151 Jul 29, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not my fault if you speak out of your ass.
Whenever you screw up, you blame it on someone else. Actually, you sound just like Obama.
Didn't blame anything on anyone.
In fact, I PLAINLY BLAMED MYSELF for thinking you more educated.
It's like saying "nobody would believe little green men are secretly controlling our government",
Most people would take "nobody" to mean "nobody with any rational intellect" but of course people like you will search and search until they find someone on the fringe that believes it, just for the thrill of saying "Ah Ha!".
That really doesn't bolster your case to anyone, it just makes you look petty and uneducated.
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172152 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Guess the teabaggers got their teabags in a wad over this...hahaha We know they hate the truth and exposing them for being un-American and un-Christian like....
Follow up to the article I posted yesterday...
Stephen King Lambasted The Tea Party And Fake Right-Wing Christians –And they’re NOT Happy About It!
The troglodytes running around parading themselves as followers of the doctrine of Christ have their pantaloons twisted in a wad again over Stephen King exposing them for the hypocritical charlatans they are.
King went on a recent twitter bashing of the vocal fundamentalist right wing extremist sect of Americans known around the world as Republican Christians. I wish that were said in jest…
When King’s statements caught a strong headwind it get picked up by the world’s most unreliable media source, Fox News – which has an astounding 18% accuracy rating, holding the World Record as the longest running satire station to push the envelope for comedy without losing their bearing – pretended to be outraged by stoking the flames of rhetoric.
In typical fanboy fashion the mentally paralyzed mindless drones reacted with outrage, assaulting Stephen King’s character by violating the very commandments of their white savior, Jesus Christ, while the comedians who pose as screenwriters at Fox started laughing all the way to the bank.
As is obvious by these troglodytic turds spewing keyboard excrement for all the world to see these “Christians” continue to seem to misunderstand the message of Christ. Just as they rally against equal rights for homosexuals, something never covered by any message or lesson taught by Christ, these intellectually challenged intelligence quotient deficient warriors of the religious butthurt brigade attempted to place the blame back on Stephen King, who himself is a believer, for not taking the burden of all the little children solely upon himself.
Interestingly…
Another Christian clarified what it was King was inferring in his tweet to the world. It’s not that the conservative parasites who claim “Christianity” as their religion aren’t acting like Christ – it’s more that they are more in line with the disciples who felt that children were an abhorrence to society – like Judas, for example.
Thanks for clearing that up!
http://aattp.org/stephen-king-lambasted-the-t...
" Fox News – which has an astounding 18% accuracy rating"....and the loser lemmings wonder why they are so misinformed. hahahahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
One thing is for sure. For Stephen King or any other liberal to even mention children after their kind has murdered millions through abortion shows just how stupid they are. Your kind are such hypocrites and so far gone mentally you don't even realize it.

And Alison is no different. She's got her head as far up the abortion industries ass begging for money she can tell you what everyone of them had for lunch.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172153 Jul 29, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
Higher taxes does not motivate workers to produce more.
Higher taxes do not encourage employers to hire more worker.
Higher taxes do encourage Democrats to spend more tax payers money!
I will wait on you to produce the data that verifies these claims.
I am anxious to see it.

Since: Oct 09

#172154 Jul 29, 2014
Oh LQQK^^^^^^
The mentally unbalanced nitwit thinks Ari is EVERYONE gain!
I haven't posted more than 4 or five times in MONTHS!
Only using this "registered" account
ALG will lose BIG!
Suck on that!
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172155 Jul 29, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who's doing the crying. I, having the ability to hand your ass to you anytime I choose is proof of that. Matter of fact, I would to have a shot at your twit candidate myself.
Looks like you loser lemmings have been crying since 2008 since you couldn't BUY the election and remained the MINORITY. The only ability you have is to change your socks troll. Your last ignorant sentence makes no sense. Much like you. Go back to your trolling topix, YOU GOT NOTHING.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

#172156 Jul 29, 2014
Libs don't like WND, maybe because they tell it like it is and facts get in the way.
INVASION USA
Democrat State Goes Ballistic Against Illegals

More than 5,000 chant 'Impeach, impeach' in Boston
.The protests against illegal immigration flared up in an unusual place this weekend when more than 5,000 people rallied in Boston, Massachusetts, an area that has historically voted for Democrats.

Organizers hope the surprisingly large turnout will set the stage for a new wave of protests planned for Saturday in Tennessee and two other states.

It was not only the size of the Boston crowd and its enthusiasm for the issue but it’s location in a “blue state” that has organizers of this Saturday’s protests excited.

“I think it’s a sign of the times, a symptom of the problem we’ve got going on here. I think it shows this illegal immigration issue goes beyond party politics,” said James Neighbors, founder of Overpasses for America and one of the groups organizing the protests.

“This has nothing to do with party politics whatsoever,” he said.“This is about the future of America for all Americans regardless of whether liberal or conservative, libertarian, whatever. This is about America

plus Video:

http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/democrat-state-goe...

#172157 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Thought this was interesting....both young and before Reagan went senile in office.
What Reagan and Bush Said About ‘Illegal Aliens’ in 1980 Will Make Racist GOP Heads EXPLODE (Video)
Today’s Republicans are suggesting that we deal with the immigration problem head-on–by placing land mines to ‘splode Central American refugees entering the United States, or just point guns at the brown people until they go away. Let’s jump into the Wayback Machine for a moment and examine right-wing idols Reagan and Bush discussing the issue in a 1980 debate.
In today’s GOP, both candidates would immediately be labeled RINOs, and would be booed off the stage. When they were asked if “the children of illegal aliens” should be able to attend Texas public schools for free, both men gave surprisingly reasonable answers that would, in a modern political debate, find the pair excommunicated from the Theocracy.
“I’d like to see something done about the illegal alien problem that would be so sensitive and so understanding about labor needs and human needs that that problem wouldn’t come up. But today if those people are here, I would reluctantly say that they would get whatever society is giving to their neighbors,” Bush answered.“But the problem has to be solved.” Bush went on to say that the United States effectively has been creating a society of good people who are forced into living outside the law. Bush said that if someone is living here, they should be educated.
Conservative deity Ronald Reagan called for stronger relationships between the United States and nations bordering it.“Rather than talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit, and then while they’re working and earning here they pay taxes here.” He said that we should “open the border both ways.”
C-SPAN video from 1980, Bush Sr and Reagan. Boy they can dig up the videos eh? hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
INTELLIGENT people (Who don't plagiarize talking points) actualize realize that borders became more important to national security AFTER 9/11. That changed the context of "legal immigration" in America FOREVER!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172158 Jul 29, 2014
Oh LQQK^^^^^^
The mentally unbalanced nitwit thinks Ari is EVERYONE gain!
I haven't posted more than 4 or five times in MONTHS!
Only using this "registered" account
ALG will lose BIG!
Suck on that!
"The mentally unbalanced nitwit thinks Ari is EVERYONE gain!"
To whom are you referring?
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172159 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
And McConnell is pulling away from Grimes in this senate race. The people in this state and around the country have awoken to this liberal nightmare.

The middle east in flames. The economy sucks. Obamacare is a joke. And, the Russians are doing anything they choose in Europe and the Obama regime can't do a dam thing about it. Meanwhile, people in the military are getting pink slips. Literally being pulled right off of active duty.

The Obama administration can't find the money to pay our troops to defend our country but he found 878 billion to pay off his campaign supporters. Now, he wants billions to take care of illegal aliens who are committing a felony by entering this country.

The liberals ain't doing a dam thing but trying to fleece the taxpayers so they can find new voters. And, the Catholic Church who's members supported Obama twice are needing money in the collection plate.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172160 Jul 29, 2014
Jay wrote:
Libs don't like WND, maybe because they tell it like it is and facts get in the way.
INVASION USA
Democrat State Goes Ballistic Against Illegals
More than 5,000 chant 'Impeach, impeach' in Boston
.The protests against illegal immigration flared up in an unusual place this weekend when more than 5,000 people rallied in Boston, Massachusetts, an area that has historically voted for Democrats.
Organizers hope the surprisingly large turnout will set the stage for a new wave of protests planned for Saturday in Tennessee and two other states.
It was not only the size of the Boston crowd and its enthusiasm for the issue but it’s location in a “blue state” that has organizers of this Saturday’s protests excited.
“I think it’s a sign of the times, a symptom of the problem we’ve got going on here. I think it shows this illegal immigration issue goes beyond party politics,” said James Neighbors, founder of Overpasses for America and one of the groups organizing the protests.
“This has nothing to do with party politics whatsoever,” he said.“This is about the future of America for all Americans regardless of whether liberal or conservative, libertarian, whatever. This is about America
plus Video:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/democrat-state-goe...
I LOVE WND!!!!
Much funnier than The Onion :D
DITCH MITCH

Elizabethtown, KY

#172161 Jul 29, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is for sure. For Stephen King or any other liberal to even mention children after their kind has murdered millions through abortion shows just how stupid they are. Your kind are such hypocrites and so far gone mentally you don't even realize it.
And Alison is no different. She's got her head as far up the abortion industries ass begging for money she can tell you what everyone of them had for lunch.
PROVE IT...What industries?

Your party only cares about fetuses, once their born you could careless if they starve to death. I am sure you would force your child to have a child of rape or risk the mothers life to have a deformed baby. Not allow them to have birth control. Backward bunch of hypocrites that you are. I don't condone abortion, but I certainly give the right for a woman to choose. It is none of your business and only between her, her doctor and GOD. Get over it.

Talk about BACKward. America isn't going BACK loser freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172162 Jul 29, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Leading within the margin of error is not a lead. Its a guess.
Yea I imagine the margin of error will swing to McConnell too.
Jay

Paris, TN

#172163 Jul 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Looks like jboy got all excited for nothing...
Judge Delays Ruling Against DC Gun Ban
WASHINGTON (AP)— A federal judge who struck down the District of Columbia's ban on carrying handguns outside the home has stopped his ruling from going into effect for about three months so city lawmakers can respond with new legislation.
U.S. District Judge Frederick J. Scullin on Tuesday stayed his ruling from going into effect until Oct. 22.
In a ruling that became public on Saturday, Scullin struck down the city's ban. He wrote that the Second Amendment gives people the right to carry a handgun outside the home for self-defense.
The group that had brought the lawsuit against the city did not oppose a 90-day stay. Lawyers for the city want Scullin to stay the ruling while they appeal, but he will not rule on that request until at least August.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I've already seen that you whacked out looney. You really think we are so naive to believe someone wouldn't try to appeal that?! Don't pat yourself on the back just yet...screwball!
The Apostle

Hyden, KY

#172164 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
INTELLIGENT people (Who don't plagiarize talking points) actualize realize that borders became more important to national security AFTER 9/11. That changed the context of "legal immigration" in America FOREVER!
Talking points are all the liberals have. "All cage and no canary"...

#172165 Jul 29, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
I will wait on you to produce the data that verifies these claims.
I am anxious to see it.
You would actually need "data" to prove what is common knowledge?
I think YOU need to "disprove" common sense first...oh wait, you have NO IDEA what THAT is either!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172168 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>
You would actually need "data" to prove what is common knowledge?
I think YOU need to "disprove" common sense first...oh wait, you have NO IDEA what THAT is either!
So you have no data. I really didn't expect you would (even though times of higher and lower tax rates are easy to come by).
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack Roses mug shot& the cops who arrested him . 9 min Jerry Stone 12
Knox County Man Rams Police Cruisers 59 min RPGs 84
Knox County Sheriff speeding 1 hr True Anon 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr yabadabado 135,615
the Creekmart 2 hr or maybe... 11
Job Openings 2 hr Corrected 6
lets go to florida 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 132
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]