'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232740 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#172543 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, YOU are reality challenged postal troll. Keep proving it and SPIN those proxy locations. haha Dodging the MODS are you. haha
Thanks for reposting my comments.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Is bobbing and weaving all you can do when directly challenged?
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172544 Aug 1, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us what Grimes has done for Ky. Besides show us she can kiss the asses of the billion dollar abortion industry and the homosexuals in Hollywood for money as well as Obama can.
McConnell has brought billions of dollars into this state that have created jobs and furthered Ky.'s tourism for counties and cities all over Ky. The people in this state didn't even bat an eye ( because they're intelligent) when McConnell got 2.9 billion dollars for the Olmsted Dam Lock in Paducah, Ky.
Now, every damn liberal in America didn't like the fact McConnell got this money out of Reid during the government shutdown. But, they never opened their mouths when Obama spent 848 billion dollars paying off his campaign supporters and called it a stimulus.
The liberals hate McConnell because he's a very crafty Senator. He took Obama and the entire liberal congress in both houses all the way on Obamacare. They couldn't beat him fair and square. And, neither will Grimes!
Mitch McConnell is Working his Butt Off and Sticking His Neck Out For Billionaires in his Bid to take Overtime Pay and the 40 Hour Work Week Away From Working Class People Across the Entire USA......

Knock Mitch Out, Kentucky Working People....get him...send him down the road kicking rocks..........Show Mitch McConnell that Working People Have More Votes Than Greedy Billionaires.........

http://www.littler.com/dc-employment-law-upda...
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172545 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:

<quoted text>
Yes, YOU are reality challenged postal troll. Keep proving it and SPIN those proxy locations. haha Dodging the MODS are you. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

leDUMBO squawks:

I'd say you probably got "bobbing" down to an art form and you divert and weave in and out of every topix thread up and down the US Topix page 24/7 challenging your fellow trolls to out post your meaningless one liners while you up your numbers hoping to get that "troll badge" to validate your registered avatar 112,464 posts you started after a "black" man was elected President, right? Damn right, you've had NOTHING all along and you still GOT NOTHING.

Now go chase that "reality" challenged/Postal troll and show it what "lame" truly is. And, oh fo

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#172546 Aug 1, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on here talking about a do nothing congress while being completely unaware that the liberals have controlled the senate for 7 years... You proved that you don't know a damn thing about politics... You need to find a "kiddy thread" to play on.
How can you be so stupid. You think that being a majority party in the Senate with less than the 60 votes can get anything done. If that is the case than explain this:
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
It takes 60 votes you ignorant person.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#172547 Aug 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, but what you normal tunnel vision always omits is that it was caused by Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Chris Dodd and Bwanny Fwank and their housing scheme to force banks to loan to the illegals, unemployed and under funded individuals that should under any banking reasoning never been granted loans. Then there were the house flippers, mostly in Nevada, California and Florida that saw their resale values cut in have and were stuck with property they couldn't move..........which became record foreclosures bring everyone's property values down......even Martha's Vineyard.
So tell me, if it were a 30 year old Law that caused the housing collapse in 2008 than why were 75% of ALL the defaulted loans less than 5 years old??????????
What happened 5 years prior to 2008 that would have suddenly made Banks and Wall St handout home loans to anyone with a heartbeat??????????
President Bush Signs American Dream Downpayment Act of 2003
Bush: "Last year I set a goal to add 5.5 million new homeowners in America by the end of the decade. That is an attainable goal; that is an essential goal".
huh,,,,,,,,,,
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172548 Aug 1, 2014
The Billionaire Bootlicker Mitch McConnell is doing his best to take away your Overtime Pay, Your Weekends Off Work, and your 40 Hour Work Week.........Are you Kentucky Working People Dumb Enough to Let Mitch McConnell Put you "On Call" to Work Every Weekend and Holiday???

Vote Mitch Out, show Mitch who is boss....If you Won't do it for yourselves, then Do It for the Rest of the Country, this Law isn't Just for Kentucky, it is for the entire Country..........Prove to the Nation that you aren't as dumb as the Republicans Think you are........

Get Mitch Out Of Office.......Dump Him,.. Elect Alison Grimes, Boogaloo, the Boogerman, any body But Mitch McConnell...

Kentucky Repugs All Vote to Let Your Boss Steal Your Pay
blueinthebluegrass.blogspot.com/.../kentucky-... ...
May 9, 2013 - Yet Republican are pushing a bill that ends overtime pay.... "H.R. 1406, which eliminates the right to overtime pay for overtime hours worked, is a direct ... "The forty-hour work week was one of the most consequential and hard-fought victories for .... Mitch McConnell Wants You to Die From Foamy Explod.
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172549 Aug 1, 2014
Corrected Link;

Kentucky Republicans ALL Vote to Let Your Boss Steal Your Overtime Pay

http://blueinthebluegrass.blogspot.com/2013/0...
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172550 Aug 1, 2014
Dang, that exposure to the 86 degrees in the yard must of gave me some energy and wind.... corrected long winded sentence. People's hateful, lying, ignorant comments from loser lemming trolls get me going sometime. Most I quit responding to for that very reason. This one is one I need to add to the list.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Mark Twain
DITCH MITCH wrote:
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
leDUMBO squawks:

corrected:(I'm from Kentucky, but I wasn't born and raised here, haha)

I'd say YOU probably got "bobbing" down to an art form. YOU divert and weave in and out of every topix thread up and down the US Topix page 24/7 challenging your fellow trolls to out post your meaningless one liners. You try to up your numbers hoping to get that "troll badge" to validate your registered avatar 112,464 posts. You started it after a "black" man was elected President, right? Damn right !!

You've had NOTHING all along and you still GOT NOTHING.

Now go chase that "reality" challenged/Postal troll and show it what "lame" truly is. And, oh fo

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Get trolling loser lemming troll, stomp away and spin those proxies and slip into the "grey box". hahaha
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172551 Aug 1, 2014
Ky Senator Mitch McConnell Wants to take You Back to the Good Ole Days of 1896..........

https://desertbeacon.wordpress.com/category/l...
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172552 Aug 1, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitch McConnell is Working his Butt Off and Sticking His Neck Out For Billionaires in his Bid to take Overtime Pay and the 40 Hour Work Week Away From Working Class People Across the Entire USA......
Knock Mitch Out, Kentucky Working People....get him...send him down the road kicking rocks..........Show Mitch McConnell that Working People Have More Votes Than Greedy Billionaires.........
Great post!

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172553 Aug 1, 2014
Out on the Golf Course, they have these things called "Ball Washers."

There are Republican Politicians in Washington, DC who perform basically the same task for Billionaires, Mitch McConnell would be one of those..

http://www.wage-hour.net/category/Overtime.as...
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172554 Aug 1, 2014
Presidents on....watch out repukes

Job news GREAT....hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#172555 Aug 1, 2014
The Apostle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you ain't got a problem with Obama adding more to the national debt than any president in American history. And, you've got no problem sending Grimes to DC to help him spend even more. Especially more money in the hands of the billion dollar abortion industry. We know Grimes will owe them a huge debt because they're the big money behind her campaign.
The country had 848 billion dollars in stimulus money to spend on infrastructure. The liberals had complete control of the money. Where did the money go?
You atheists can go file a lawsuit or put up a billboard and pretend it's all about the separation of church and state when in fact it's just evil pretenders doing their fathers work.
Telling us, again, about the cost of Bush's phony Iraq war. Biblebangin' christians might as well have stolen it out of the collection plate, as they turn a blind eye to it. Instead, they stole from taxpayers and laid the cost off on the grandchildren, they now posture about, being burdened with debt. LOL!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#172556 Aug 1, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Pelosi is more wealthy than McConnell and works to aid herself and billionaires also. Are you OK with that or do you just choose to ignore it?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#172557 Aug 1, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling us, again, about the cost of Bush's phony Iraq war. Biblebangin' christians might as well have stolen it out of the collection plate, as they turn a blind eye to it. Instead, they stole from taxpayers and laid the cost off on the grandchildren, they now posture about, being burdened with debt. LOL!
Tell me again of all the Libtards that voted for the war.
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172558 Aug 1, 2014
ANY Working Person Who Would Not Only Put Up With This, But, Turn Around and Vote To Send These Republicans Back To Congress Is As Dumb As, A Chicken Voting For Colonel Sanders........

U.S. House of Representatives Votes Unanimously To Axe The 40 Hour Work Week..........

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php...
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172559 Aug 1, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Nancy Pelosi is more wealthy than McConnell and works to aid herself and billionaires also. Are you OK with that or do you just choose to ignore it?
What does that have to do with Mitch McConnell Trying to End Overtime Pay, the 40 Hour Work Week, Weekends and Holidays Off Work?????.....I don't care if either one of them, or both of them has a Trillion Dollars in the Bank..........Nancy Pelosi Voted AGAINST This H.R. 1406 Bill, McConnell Loves it and he Introduced it to the Senate.

I am talking about WHAT they Do, NOT How Much Money They Have.... Try harder to understand, maybe you will get it.......
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#172560 Aug 1, 2014
BURN.....hear that sizzle.....repukes? haha

CONgress should stop standing in the way of PROgress for our country.

Economy getting better....despite the deny of you teabagger CONS

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
The Apostle

Wooton, KY

#172561 Aug 1, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Of course its hard not to notice you cant specifically refute a single line she posts from those rags.
I m fairly certain those blisters on your hands stem from something else.
Why would I waste my time refuting BS from the Soros rags? I've posted links from credible websites. Both conservative and liberal. You just don't like the fact you clowns are getting your asses handed to you.

All you little Soros clowns together can't handle me.
Reality

Georgetown, KY

#172563 Aug 1, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Dang, that exposure to the 86 degrees in the yard must of gave me some energy and wind.... corrected long winded sentence. People's hateful, lying, ignorant comments from loser lemming trolls get me going sometime. Most I quit responding to for that very reason. This one is one I need to add to the list.
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."
Mark Twain
<quoted text>
Get trolling loser lemming troll, stomp away and spin those proxies and slip into the "grey box". hahaha
Lame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Peter stain 149,568
Pull an absess tooth? is that dangerous (Sep '08) 4 hr whit 67
Where can you get non-ethonal gas around B'ville? 5 hr Fioler 5
Tires in River at Park 6 hr Randy 10
What's best place to get front end alignment? (Mar '13) 7 hr The best 25
KCHS girls coach 8 hr oh geez 6
Jill's job 8 hr Parent 5
Wreck!! 21 hr Cant-fix-stupid 7
Who hung them self in town? Jul 21 Justin 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages