'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 194069 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#171999 Jul 28, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>"Fair and Balanced" goes by the wayside.........it was a poor joke anyway..........

Australian RightWingNut and Fox News Owner Rupert Murdoch said on camera, "Fox News Absolutely Saved the Republican Party."

Rupert Murdoch: Fox News “has absolutely saved” the GOP ...
www.salon.com/.../rupert_murdoch_fox_news_has... ...
Salon
Apr 10, 2014 - Rupert Murdoch: Fox News “has absolutely saved” the GOP ... can point to and say,“This is when Fox News stopped wasting everyone's time”...

Rupert Murdoch: Fox News 'Saved' The GOP - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../rupert-murdoch-fox... ...
The Huffington Post
Apr 10, 2014 - Rupert Murdoch: Fox News Has 'Saved' The GOP And American Politics ... "It would depend on the Republican candidate totally..... It basically said if you use publicly regulated TV and radio stations, if you attack someone,...

Rupert Murdoch: Fox News 'absolutely saved ...- The Week
theweek.com/.../speedreads-rupert-murdoch-fox... ...
The Week
by Jon Terbush - Rupert Murdoch: Fox News 'absolutely saved' the Republican Party ... NewsCorp chief Rupert Murdoch — whose media empire includes Fox News — says the ...

Rupert Murdoch: Fox News “Saved” Republican Party
www.aim.org › Blog - Don Irvine
Accuracy in Media
by Don Irvine - Apr 11, 2014 - Rupert Murdoch: Fox News “Saved” Republican Party ... He said that the cable news network had just the opposite effect and had actually ...

Rupert Murdoch: Fox News Has 'Absolutely Saved' the GOP ...
www.mediaite.com/.../rupert-murdoch-fox-news-... -‘absolutely...
Mediaite
Apr 10, 2014 - Rupert Murdoch: Fox News Has 'Absolutely Saved' the GOP,... Fox News was instrumental in promoting the tea party, but he does say of the ...

Rupert Murdoch Says Fox News 'Absolutely Saved' The ...
www.newshounds.us/rupert_murdoch_says_fox_new... ...
News Hounds
Rupert Murdoch Says Fox News 'Absolutely Saved' The Republican Party. Posted by Brian -123pc on April 10, 2014 · Flag. Rupert_Murdoch.jpg. Rupert ...
With out Soros's money and the MSM, Obama would still be working........one scoop or two.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#172000 Jul 28, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
Good Ole Republicans followed the directions of the Multi-Billionaire Koch Brothers, and Finally Did Something for the Poor Abused Workaholics in America.......

Now you can Work all the Overtime the Boss wants you to, including Nights, Weekends, and Holidays....

Your Nice Boss Man gets to Decide when to give you Comp Time Off Work... Let's see, say you get called into work on Saturday or Sunday and you work 8 hours......The Boss Man can tell you to take off 4 Hours on Tuesday cause they don't have much going on.... and 8 Hours on Thursday cause he doesn't need you. Then you will be good to work Saturday or Sunday the Next Weekend......

No More 40 Hour Work Weeks, Weekends, or Holidays... just think how lovely that will be......A Workaholics Dream come true....

Working Families Flexibility Act of 2013- H.R. 1406
by Representative Dina Titus

Posted on 2013-05-08

TITUS. Mr. Speaker, I ask unanimous consent to insert my statement into the Record opposing the GOP's deplorable Mother's Day gift--more work and less pay for working mothers. Happy Mother's Day.

The SPEAKER pro tempore. Is there objection to the request of the gentlewoman from Nevada? There was no objection.

The SPEAKER pro tempore. The gentleman from Connecticut's time will be charged.

Ms. TITUS. Mr. Speaker, the Working Families Flexibility Act, more aptly called the ``Paying Working Families Less Act,'' would have a negative impact on families in Nevada and across the country. H.R. 1406 offers the empty choice of comp time in lieu of overtime wages without providing sufficient employee protections or real flexibility for workers to use their comp time when they need it the most. Nevadans are already struggling to make ends meet while caring for their families. I oppose H.R. 1406 because I believe that our nation needs legislation that will protect working Americans and strengthen the middle class. This legislation does the opposite.
Fertilizer
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172001 Jul 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this a new slant on your class warfare.
It is called "Fight Back Against Republican Class Warfare"

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#172002 Jul 28, 2014
I don't blame Obama for being annoyed that the Sec/State Kerry was checked for weapons, as representative of the WhiteHouse. SORRY, this was not Israel and they must have things under control.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#172003 Jul 28, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about Reincarnation??? Is it in the Bible??
I don't think about it.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172004 Jul 28, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still a staunch defender of Obama? How many lies can that man tell you before you realize you have been "hoodwinked,bamboozled, flim flammed and run amuck"?
Have you seen the error of your vote?
How about that Bergdahl ransom/swap meet deal? Are you still proud of Obama?
Yes, very.
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172005 Jul 28, 2014
Here we go again.....Dadburn Democrats trying to put a stick in the spokes of the Republican Bicycle carrying the end of Overtime Pay, the End of the 40 Hour Work Week, the End of Weekends off work, and the End of Holidays off work........

If the Democrats have their way, Workaholics will suffer.........

Republican Attack on Overtime is Fraud, Not Flexibility

http://www.adaction.org/pages/posts/republica...

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172006 Jul 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does Darwin's, but you believe you are a monkey's..........uncle
Sure it does. The comment on the monkey proves you know too little about it to even discuss it intelligently.
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172007 Jul 28, 2014
These Dadburn Democrats just don't care about the plight of the poor Workaholics in this Country.........

Now the Good ole Republicans put it right there in this legislation, that if you haven't used up your Comp Time in 12 months, the Big Boss Man has to pay you for the Overtime Pay in one lump sum check..now ain't that nice.......

House Republicans Push Through Bill To Change Overtime Law

http://crooksandliars.com/diane-sweet/house-r...
sure

Bowling Green, KY

#172008 Jul 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>That's above our pay grade nimrod. You should learn about what you babble about.
surprise surprise... any intelligent thought is above your pay grade.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172009 Jul 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs are a hoot. I did not say anything about a theory on Santa. I said Kris Kringle turnip. It is a story, not a theory. Please try to read more carefully.
You said it in response to my mentioning of Santa.
Now how about you join the conversation instead trying to find technical faults to pick on..
Or is that the only way you can contribute?
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172010 Jul 28, 2014
Good Ole Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell Likes the H.R. 1406 Kill Overtime and the 40 Hour Work Week Bill, so much that ole Mitch Introduced the House Bill in the U.S. Senate......

Mitch is doing all he can to Hep the Workaholics.........

http://www.littler.com/dc-employment-law-upda...
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172011 Jul 28, 2014
Kentucky Colonel Mitch McConnell mounts his white horse and Leads the Charge in the U.S. Senate to Kill Overtime Pay, Weekends and Holidays off Work........Go Mitch, the Koch Brothers will reward you handsomely......Don't worry about Republican Working People, they are too dumb to know what you are doing.... all of them are focused on attacking Obama..........

Overtime - Wage and Hour Laws
www.wage-hour.net/category/Overtime.aspx...
Nov 3, 2013 -... was introduced in the Senate by Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.).... Senator McConnell's bill is said also to permit private employers to .... The fast- tracked "Working Families Flexibility Act of 2013" (H.R. 1406) was approved by a ..... The push to increase the minimum wage under the federal Fair ...

Overtime - Wage and Hour Laws
www.wage-hour.net/category/Overtime.aspx
Nov 3, 2013 -... proposal was introduced in the Senate by Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R- Ky.).... Senator McConnell's bill is said also to permit private employers to implement a .... UPDATE 05/09/13: H.R. 1406 was passed by the House of ..... The push to increase the minimum wage under the federal Fair Labor ...

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

#172012 Jul 28, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
Good Ole Kentucky Senator Mitch McConnell Likes the H.R. 1406 Kill Overtime and the 40 Hour Work Week Bill, so much that ole Mitch Introduced the House Bill in the U.S. Senate......
Mitch is doing all he can to Hep the Workaholics.........
http://www.littler.com/dc-employment-law-upda...
"legislation that would increase from 30 to 40 the number of hours an employee would need to work to be considered full time under the Affordable Care Act (ACA)."
LMAO Sneaky b@stards :P
Brandy Nelson

Russell, KY

#172013 Jul 28, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Most Female Voters Say They Wont Support Politicians Who Back Hobby Lobby
The majority of female voters dont want to vote for politicians who support Hobby Lobbys move to drop coverage for some forms of contraceptives, according to a new poll conducted by Hart Research Associates. Although the crafts chain won its recent Supreme Court challenge on religious liberty grounds, the results suggest that candidates may not win their races with the same stance.
Fifty seven percent of respondents told pollsters that theyd be more likely to support a candidate who opposes allowing employers to drop birth control coverage, and about half of them said they feel very strongly about that preference. An even higher number, 71 percent, said that elected officials who support the Hobby Lobby ruling are focused on the wrong issues and priorities.
The distaste for pro-Hobby Lobby candidates isnt limited to voters who identify as Democrats. About 55 percent of independents said they were more likely to support politicians who oppose allowing companies to refuse to cover contraception, versus just 20 percent who said they would lend their support to a politician who supports that policy. Republican women are about evenly split, with 34 percent preferring candidates who oppose the Hobby Lobby ruling and 38 percent preferring candidates who favor it.
This poll shows that women are focused on the Hobby Lobby ruling, theyre angry about it, and theyre going to vote based on it this November, Dawn Laguens, the executive vice president of Planned Parenthood Action Fund, said in a statement.
Republican strategists are trying to counter the partys War on Women image, instructing candidates to avoid ever saying the word rape and to reframe womens health issues in terms of osteoporosis and breast cancer.
Some GOP candidates have already run into tight spots attempting to avoid going on the record as supporting Hobby Lobby. Scott Brown, who is running for a Senate seat in New Hampshire, reportedly took shelter in the bathroom last week to avoid answering a reporters questions about his opinion on the Supreme Courts ruling.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/07/25/34...
Teabagger CONS will NEVER get the women's vote. Watch for it.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Then let the baby murderers go to hell where they belong with their father Satan.. Maybe they will see sprit of their child .before being thrown in the burning pit of guilt of hell to hear their babies , their own flesh and blood they murdered screaming,, "MOTHER,DON'T MURDER ME"
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172014 Jul 28, 2014
Virginia Amnesty Supporter and Koch Stooge Eric Cantor Proposed the Kill Overtime and End the 40 Hour Work Week Bill, ran with it to the 20 yard line and was tackled and Knocked Out of the House of Representatives by his very own Tea Party Buddies....

Mitch McConnell grabs the H.R. 1406 Ball from Eric Cantor and runs for the goal posts..
Will he make to a Touchdown for the Koch Brothers????

Eric Cantor will propose Federal Law that Ends Overtime Pay
www.dailykos.com/.../-Eric-Cantor-will-propos... ...
Daily Kos
Feb 25, 2013 - Eric Cantor's "end of overtime pay for workers" that he talked about in his February ... In this week's New Yorker Magazine, Ryan Lizza wrote an excellent article titled: "Can Eric Cantor, the ... As a reminder, Cantor thought he had the votes to pass a Bill ... House Republicans had to decide what to do with it.

The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed ...
www.politicususa.com/.../house-republican-att... ...
May 13, 2013 - The House Republican Attack on Overtime Pay Is Designed to Kill Jobs ... Eric Cantor sponsored and heavily promoted the bill as a family friendly ... that really is the Republican's 75-year goal in giving power to employers to ...

As He Tries to Eliminate Overtime Pay, Eric Cantor Hobnobs ...
www.politicususa.com/.../family-values-conser... ...
May 3, 2013 - As he works to eliminate overtime pay, Eric Cantor went Hollywood Thursday ... Republican House Majority Leader Eric Cantor reportedly went ... The flexibility in this comp time bill would have employees working unpaid overtime hours beyond ... That's a lot to ask of a worker making about $20,000 a year.

House Republicans Push Through Bill To Change Overtime ...
crooksandliars.com/.../house-republicans-push... -...
Crooks and Liars
May 8, 2013 - The bill would force an unnecessary choice between overtime pay that workers rely on ... the Senate where President Barack Obama's majority Democrats appear certain to kill it.... No way to say happy Mother's Day," said House Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi." .... Ted Lieu already wrote a law against it.
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172015 Jul 28, 2014
Brandy Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Then let the baby murderers go to hell where they belong with their father Satan.. Maybe they will see sprit of their child .before being thrown in the burning pit of guilt of hell to hear their babies , their own flesh and blood they murdered screaming,, "MOTHER,DON'T MURDER ME"
tsk,tsk........your ignorance is showing.........

Precisely Which Baby Murderers are you referring to, pray tell......????

Republican Majority for Choice | Home
www.gopchoice.org/
The Republican Majority for Choice
Provides a home and a voice for pro-choice Republicans.

Republican Majority for Choice | RM4C PAC
www.gopchoice.org/rm4c-pac/
RMC PAC supports pro-choice Republican candidates. As a connected PAC, RMC can only provide electoral information to dues paying members. It's WORTH ...

Republican Majority for Choice | RM4C in the News
www.gopchoice.org/.../rm4c-in-the -...
In a great opinion-editorial in the Boston Globe, Nancy discusses how support for women's health and a less divisive party isn't just a part of the GOP's past,...
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172016 Jul 28, 2014
Republican Majority For Choice Denounces RNC Resolution To Ban Abortion

http://gopchoice.wordpress.com/2014/05/15/rep...
comeonmeface

London, KY

#172017 Jul 28, 2014
how did that get there
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#172018 Jul 28, 2014
Republican Majority For Choice Denounces Passage of H.R. 1797 By House Republicans...

http://gopchoice.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/rep...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free jess hubbard!!! 18 min Freejess 3
free jess hubbard!!! 37 min Speakclearly 47
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 143,165
Donrick Blevins 1 hr Sickened 1
Flat Lick Ball Coach Devin Mills 2 hr Whatever 27
Sarah tye (Mar '15) 2 hr fact 27
I hate almost Everyone. 2 hr Fub 3
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 3 hr Knox county voter 21
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 4 hr Kit 18
Shooting at Walmart??? 16 hr sunshine 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages