'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239660 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#171148 Jul 22, 2014
Republicans Freak Out At Learning Reagan Decree Protects Lois Lerner

Although legal experts warned at the time that little would come of Rep. Darrell Issa's (R-Calif.) attempt to prosecute former IRS official Lois Lerner for contempt of Congress, Republicans on Issa's Oversight and Government Reform Committee were infuriated to learn Thursday that a key obstacle is a Reagan administration legal opinion.

The Obama administration wouldn't be the first to rely on that opinion. The White House also cited it under Bill Clinton and George W. Bush.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/19/darr...

Clueless Darrell didn't know about it. Not surprising for the worst Committee Chair in history. Par for the course for crybaby cons.

Next phony scandal..........
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171149 Jul 22, 2014
Indiana Republican:‘No One Has the Guts’ to Let the Poor ‘Wither and Die’

A Republican in Indiana has once again proven just how much disdain the GOP has for the poor by saying one of the most disgusting things about them that I’ve ever heard.

It’s the typical “people are poor because they’ve been enabled” right-wing propaganda. This fool seems unaware that millions of Americans work full-time jobs yet still rely on help from the government because they make so little due to his party continuing to oppose any hike in the minimum wage.

Are there people who abuse the system? Absolutely. But the way many Republicans perpetuate this myth that the majority of Americans living in poverty are living that way because they’re lazy is, quite frankly, pathetic.

Oh, someone might also want to inform him that there are more liberals than conservatives. Typically the higher the voter turnout, the better that is for Democrats – not Republicans.

That’s why Republicans are trying so hard to pass new voter ID laws that make it harder for people to vote. They know the lower the turnout, the better it is for the GOP.

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/indiana-re...

Typical teabagger CON mentality. Just let them DIE.

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS, and $$$$$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

Simple as that...

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171150 Jul 22, 2014
Conservative ‘Christian’ Says President Obama’s Execution Should Be Worse Than Being Drawn And Quartered (VIDEO)

Conservative rage against President Obama just reached its most dangerous levels yet, and the Secret Service really needs to do more than investigate these bloodthirsty animals.

Stephen Steinlight works for the Center for Immigration Studies and unsurprisingly, he’s a Tea Party loving conservative “Christian” who wants to see President Obama killed. Not just killed, but publicly executed in the bloodiest, most brutal and painful way possible.

During a speech to the Highlands Tea Party on July 17th, Steinlight repeated the call for Obama to be impeached, a call that has also been made by the likes of Sarah Palin who claims God supports impeachment. But Steinlight didn’t stop there. He also called for President Obama to be publicly executed, and suggested that the method be worse than hanging or being drawn and quartered.

"We all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy, alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him."

For those who don’t know what being drawn and quartered means, this conservative “Christian” is saying that tearing President Obama into four separate pieces via tying him to four horses isn’t a good enough form of execution to satisfy him. He apparently wants Obama’s death to be even more gruesome and cruel.

the more conservatives fantasize and obsess over killing Obama, the bloodier and more tortuous the method of execution gets. It’s especially disturbing since these people have the gall to say these things and call themselves “Christians” at the same time.

It’s the way conservatives stoke rage in the hope that one of their own will actually follow through and carry out the crime.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/21/conse...

Such typical teabagger CON "Christian" behavior. Secret Service needs to start paying these lunatics a visit. Pathetic cowards.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Grizz

Madisonville, KY

#171151 Jul 22, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Conservative ‘Christian’ Says President Obama’s Execution Should Be Worse Than Being Drawn And Quartered (VIDEO)
Conservative rage against President Obama just reached its most dangerous levels yet, and the Secret Service really needs to do more than investigate these bloodthirsty animals.
Stephen Steinlight works for the Center for Immigration Studies and unsurprisingly, he’s a Tea Party loving conservative “Christian” who wants to see President Obama killed. Not just killed, but publicly executed in the bloodiest, most brutal and painful way possible.
During a speech to the Highlands Tea Party on July 17th, Steinlight repeated the call for Obama to be impeached, a call that has also been made by the likes of Sarah Palin who claims God supports impeachment. But Steinlight didn’t stop there. He also called for President Obama to be publicly executed, and suggested that the method be worse than hanging or being drawn and quartered.
"We all know, if there ever was a president that deserved to be impeached, it’s this guy, alright? And I wouldn’t stop. I would think being hung, drawn, and quartered is probably too good for him."
For those who don’t know what being drawn and quartered means, this conservative “Christian” is saying that tearing President Obama into four separate pieces via tying him to four horses isn’t a good enough form of execution to satisfy him. He apparently wants Obama’s death to be even more gruesome and cruel.
the more conservatives fantasize and obsess over killing Obama, the bloodier and more tortuous the method of execution gets. It’s especially disturbing since these people have the gall to say these things and call themselves “Christians” at the same time.
It’s the way conservatives stoke rage in the hope that one of their own will actually follow through and carry out the crime.
Such typical teabagger CON "Christian" behavior. Secret Service needs to start paying these lunatics a visit. Pathetic cowards.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
To that, I must say this....... Dip yeah! Grand wizard for president!
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171152 Jul 22, 2014
Jon Stewart Destroys Fox MH17 Lies: What Would Reagan Do?(Video)

As we all know, Barack Obama is an evil man. When Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 was downed by a missile that appears to have been fired by pro-Russian militants in the Ukraine, the President just didn’t do enough. Sure, he talked about the tragedy with Putin and pledged United States support for an investigation–but then, he had the nerve to have a cheeseburger–a f@#$ing cheeseburger!

As we all know, right-wing deity St. Ronnie Reagan would never have stuffed meat down his gullet following such a tragedy. St. Ronnie was a real man. He cut his vacation short and immediately–immediately–rushed back to the White House to address the nation.

Jon Stewart addressed President Obama’s grievous lack of Americanness on the Monday edition of The Daily Show. Saint Ronnie, when confronted with a similar situation, dropped everything, donned his cape (no tights, though; tights are for ‘the gays’), and flew back to the White House to deal with the problem straight away.

Senator Lindsey Graham explained that President Obama didn’t call Putin enough schoolyard names.“One, President Obama didn’t call Putin the thug that he is,” Graham explained in a clip Stewart rolled.

Saint Ronnie dealt with a similar situation in 1983 when the Soviet Union shot down a Korean passenger plane off the coast of Japan. I’ll never forget how he responded. How did he respond again?” Stewart cut to clips of Republicans blatantly fabricating the history of America’s favorite actor-turned-President.

“Reagan was at the ranch in California. He immediately came back,” one commentator said.“He immediately rushed home form Santa Barbara,” another added.“He immediately came home,” said Morning Joe host Joe Scarborough, before he retracted his moronic claim on Twitter.

“Immediately!” exclaimed Stewart.“Plane crashes, they go to tell Reagan about it and they’re like ‘Whaaaaa?’ He’s already gone! The scent of aftershave and jelly beans lingering in the air.” Stewart explained to all those Obama-loving pinko commies,“The point is, Reagan acted without delay.”

Of course, FOX News’ Chris Wallace dropped a truth bomb on the Reagan revisionists…wait, FOX?

“I was covering Ronald Reagan at that time. He was in Santa Barbara at his ranch when that happened, and quite frankly he didn’t want to leave. And his advisers realized how terrible this looked, and eventually persuaded him he had to fly back to Washington and had to give this speech to the nation, but it did take him four days,” Wallace said.

“Yes, Reagan’s response to that catastrophe was so remarkable, so special, it was enough to make us forget what actually happened,” Stewart said.

Stewart threw newspaper clippings from the time up on the screen.“Reagan initially declined to cut short his planned 25-day vacation…after being caught on camera riding a horse,” the clipping read.

Stewart then read from Reagan’s diary about the downed plane.“Friday, September 2. The Soviets shot down a Korean Airliner with 269 passengers– 53 of them Americans including Congressman Larry McDonald (D). we were due to return to Washington on Labor Day, but realized we couldn’t wait. We left on Friday. It was heartbreaking DASH I had really looked forward to those last three days.”

“Punctuation Reagan’s,” Stewart said.“Reagan was in deep mourning for losing the final twelve percent of his vacation. In face, in 1988 when the U.S. accidentally shot down an Iranian airliner–also under Reagan’s watch–Reagan refused to end that vacation early.”

Watch Stewart set the record straight, below:

http://aattp.org/jon-stewart-destroys-fox-mh1...

Love how he uses their own clips to expose their hypocrisy and lies. Couldn't believe Wallace corrected the idiot on his show. PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#171153 Jul 22, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Watch Exxon make world record profits for the 4th year in a row. Drill Baby Drill. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you Repubs believe anything.
They make less profit per gallon than the government taxes. You loons need to walk off Grand Canyon.

Paris

#171154 Jul 22, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Angry Conservatives Turn On Ted Cruz For Giving Toys To Kids

The comments section on Senator Ted Cruz’s Facebook page is truly a goldmine of racism, homophobia and utter batshit crazy remarks by what can only be assumed to be the people that get the corner booth, in the far back hall, by the janitor’s closet at GOP conventions. On a normal day, you can find the standard rants about the New World Order, auditing the Federal Reserve and indiscernible gibberish about extraterrestrials running the government, etc.

A lot of these people absolutely worship Ted Cruz as well as his House colleagues from Texas, Louie Gohmert, Steve Stockman, and Ted Barton. Yes, that Ted Barton, the one who thinks wind energy would cause global warming by slowing the rotation of the planet. Needless to say, you can imagine what the comments section looks like on any given day. It really got interesting though when Ted Cruz and Glenn Beck made a trip to the border with Mexico to hand out teddy bears and soccer balls to the refugee children. Remember, anything short of setting attack dogs loose on these kids or even shooting them is tantamount to betraying conservative principles in the minds of some of these people.

Not only did he hand out toys, but Ted Cruz and Glenn Beck also brought food and served up barbecue to these kids. I wonder if the tipping point for these people was the fact that they gave barbecue to migrant kids?

~~~~~comments~~~~~~

These are just a few samples of the angry comments left on Ted Cruz’s page from people who have a very poor idea of how government (or Christianity for that matter) is supposed to operate. These are the same people who criticize President Obama for using executive orders, then want him to use an executive order to deal with the crisis, never mind the fact the procedure for dealing with migrant children was laid out in a 2008 bill signed by George Bush.

Judging by the public comments left on his page, as much as I hate to agree with Ted Cruz on anything, I have to grudgingly admit he may be right. When he falls out of favor with the far right, that just goes to show exactly how far out of touch they really are.

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/angry-cons...

Comments from his low IQ voters are hilarious. Such hate for giving toys and food to refugee children. Looks like his photo op may have backfired on him reading all those comments on his facebook page. haha You will have to see them there or in this article. PRICELESS

Love it when they eat their own.

....".goldmine of racism, homophobia and utter batshit crazy remarks"....yep, that would be their teabagging CONServaNUTZ...

Pathetic as they are.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Fertilizer to mask the failure of the illegal in chief.

Paris

#171155 Jul 22, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Obama is now said to be a deer in the headlights with foreign policy.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171156 Jul 22, 2014
Fertilizer is all you got ledumbo...made your full circle of trolling US Topix I see....hahaha Trying to keep up with your troll buddy rocco? haha

Keep slinging it and thanks for reposting those informative articles. haha

I know they really chap your dumbass.

Now get back to your trolling....as usual you got NOTHING.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Crybaby Cons

Manassas, VA

#171157 Jul 22, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Jon Stewart Destroys Fox MH17 Lies: What Would Reagan Do?(Video)

Stewart threw newspaper clippings from the time up on the screen.“Reagan initially declined to cut short his planned 25-day vacation…after being caught on camera riding a horse,” the clipping read.
Stewart then read from Reagan’s diary about the downed plane.“Friday, September 2. The Soviets shot down a Korean Airliner with 269 passengers– 53 of them Americans including Congressman Larry McDonald (D). we were due to return to Washington on Labor Day, but realized we couldn’t wait. We left on Friday. It was heartbreaking DASH I had really looked forward to those last three days.”
“Punctuation Reagan’s,” Stewart said.“Reagan was in deep mourning for losing the final twelve percent of his vacation. In face, in 1988 when the U.S. accidentally shot down an Iranian airliner–also under Reagan’s watch–Reagan refused to end that vacation early.”
Watch Stewart set the record straight, below:
http://aattp.org/jon-stewart-destroys-fox-mh1...
Love how he uses their own clips to expose their hypocrisy and lies. Couldn't believe Wallace corrected the idiot on his show. PRICELESS
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Yep, Reagan's response took 4 days. Obama's was within 24 hours. The crybaby cons continue to be forced to re-write and defend the debacle that was the Reagan Presidency. Luckily, we have patriot John Stewart to remind them of the TRUTH.

Note: Reagan was too busy at the ranch, riding the baloney pony and gorging himself on those jelly beans.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#171158 Jul 22, 2014
The left keeps people riled up through drama and crisis and the right keeps people informed through fact.

And then we have the freedom of choice.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171159 Jul 22, 2014
True Blood's Ted Cruz Fundraiser At Bush Library Driving Wingnuts Crazy

HBO's True Blood made fun of conservatives last night when Eric and Pam showed up at the George Bush library where they were hosting a Ted. Cruz fundraiser and right wingers were none-too-pleased.

The evil Hollywood liberal elites have done it again to the poor, weak and defenseless conservatives. Sunday Night's episode of True Blood featured a few scenes where Eric and Pam visit a Ted Cruz fundraiser hosted at the George Bush library and the two were looking to kill Sarah Newlin, a sworn enemy. To say there weren't kind to the conservative icons is pretty tame

Newsbusters:

The Democrat party is the pro-woman party right? Well on Sunday night’s episode of HBO's "True Blood," the left-leaning characters inadvertently reveal their hateful attitudes towards women, all the while mocking conservatives. As often as liberals love to declare Republicans as misogynistic and anti-woman, the liberal character Pam sure had lots of hate to direct at conservative women.

InfoWars:
What propaganda?

It turns out vampires hate Republicans almost as much as Democrats do. Last night’s episode of True Blood on HBO found two characters attending a gala to support Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) at the Bush Presidential Library in College Station, Texas. The way they described the people they were likely to meet at the event was, suffice it to say, less than kind.

Breitbart: HBO'S TRUE BLOOD OFFENSIVELY ATTACKS TED CRUZ, BUSH AND GOP WOMEN

Here's a few comments:
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/07/true-bloods...

hahaha...Hilarious. At least the Canadian crazed cruz gets some mention in one of HBO's hits.

I don't watch it or any other vampire, zombie shows, but this is funny, having the CONS loose their little minds. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171160 Jul 22, 2014
Go back and tell it to your fellow trolls on the president bashing site POS.

You right winged NUTZ can't recognize FACTS.

Hurry you might catch the ledumbo or srooco troll...you are late.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171161 Jul 22, 2014
Crybaby Cons wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Reagan's response took 4 days. Obama's was within 24 hours. The crybaby cons continue to be forced to re-write and defend the debacle that was the Reagan Presidency. Luckily, we have patriot John Stewart to remind them of the TRUTH.
Note: Reagan was too busy at the ranch, riding the baloney pony and gorging himself on those jelly beans.
He certainly got them good last night using their own clips and quotes. Love it. The pictures were hilarious.

lmao@"note" hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#171162 Jul 22, 2014
No one has to bash Obama he does it to himself
agreed

United States

#171163 Jul 22, 2014
Well said

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#171164 Jul 22, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Go back and tell it to your fellow trolls on the president bashing site POS.
You right winged NUTZ can't recognize FACTS.
Hurry you might catch the ledumbo or srooco troll...you are late.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Thank you for making my point, commie.
The left keeps people riled up through drama and crisis and the right keeps people informed through fact.

And then we have the freedom of choice. Some like me have the wisdom to know the difference.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171165 Jul 22, 2014
Tribe cancels Ted Nugent show, cites 'racist' views

Whoops!(Ted Nugent edition)

Talk about stupidity...

Idaho Indian Tribe Books Ted Nugent, Racist Rocker, in PR Disaster

The Coeur d’Alene Tribe of American Indians — itself the target of a recent racist graffiti attack — has booked racist rocker Ted Nugent for a public concert next month at the tribe’s landmark North Idaho casino.

The decision is stirring controversy for a tribe that has proudly involved itself in human rights causes and contributed thousands of dollars to fight racism.

Nugent sometimes wears an Indian headdress on stage, coming close to ridiculing American Indian culture, and mocks those campaigning to change names of sports teams that use words like Redskins and Savages.

Many of Nugent’s offensive comments have been made on stage during concerts, but he also has made some of them as a contributor to World Net Daily, a right-wing publication known for pitching conspiracy theories, anti-gay propagandizing and challenging the authenticity of President Obama’s birth certificate.

The Coeur d’Alene Tribe has a long record of involvement in human rights issues and they understand clearly what harm prejudice can do. Maybe someone just booked him as a rock-and-roll act and paid no attention to his other issues.

“It’s so destructive for the tribe,” Crawford said.

Tony Stewart, a founder of the Kootenai County Human Rights Task Force, said he was dumbfounded about Nugent’s forthcoming appearance hosted by an American Indian tribe that fights racism.

“He’s a hate-filled speaker, is what he is,” Stewart said of Nugent.

The irony of the tribe’s decision to book Nugent is highlighted by an incident that occurred earlier in July, when unknown vandals defaced a sign on its reservation with the words “White power” and “Die [expletive] Indians,” along with what appeared to be a misdrawn swastika.

http://splcenter.org/blog/2014/07/21/idaho-in...

......but he also has made some of them as a contributor to World Net Daily, a right-wing publication known for pitching conspiracy theories, anti-gay propagandizing and challenging the authenticity of President Obama’s birth certificate.(Lisa loon and ledumbo's favorite winged NUT daily, wnd..hahaha, because it is such a prominent unbiased news media..hahaha)

Someone's not going to be in charge of entertainment on the reservation now, eh? hahaha

Teabagger CONS spewing hate, gloom and doom is their #1 priority.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171166 Jul 22, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for making my point, commie.
And then we have the freedom of choice. Some like me have the wisdom to know the difference.
Take your lies and commie shit back to the site you tell everyone is YOUR site troll. You got that all backwards (but you idiots are pretty BACKward driven)...it is actually a reversal of your lying babble..

The RIGHT keeps people riled up through drama and crisis and the LEFT keeps people informed through fact.

Keep trolling and trying pos, you have no wisdom and you are free to choose demonstrating 24/7 trolling US Topix proving it like your other loser lemming trolls, ledumbo, srroco, A Lunatic, ariscocks and the f"d up one. hahaha Continue on, you are good for a laugh or two.

Troll, old man, troll

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Feddy

United States

#171167 Jul 22, 2014
Mexicans have been promised a path to citizenship for years. When are they gonna realize that it is nothing more than an empty campaign promise that enslaves them for cheap labor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 42 min Eye Candy 10
Higher Property Taxes 56 min Shame 23
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr realistic 151,919
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr Top 52
Older men Younger women 1 hr KnowsBetter 18
house cleaner wanted 2 hr justin 1
warfield cemetery (Sep '11) 2 hr Poltergeist paran... 10

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages