'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
145,021 - 145,040 of 146,895 Comments Last updated 41 min ago
DITCH MITCH

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Passed Health Care Reform, Passed Wall Street Reform, Eliminated Osama bin laden, Recapitalized Banks, Repealed “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell”, Toppled Moammar Gaddafi, Reversed Bush Torture Policies, Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending, Created Race to the Top, Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards, Increased Support for Veterans, Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Power Plants, Passed Credit Card Reforms, Signed Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, Seated Two Supreme Court Judges, Improved Food Safety System, Achieved New START Treaty, Expanded National Service, Expanded Wilderness and Watershed Protection, Gave the FDA Power to Regulate Tobacco, Passed Fair Sentencing Act, Cracked Down on Bad For-Profit Colleges, Improved School Nutrition, Expanded Health Coverage for Children, Recognized the Dangers of Carbon Dioxide and Expanded Stem Cell Research.
Need more?
Great list. I posed one with links that took a couple pages and the sissyboys got chaped because all those facts were overwhelming their 2 second attention span. haha, Then there is that endless denial state they have been in since 2008. Glad those idiots are the MINORITY and won't see the WH anytime in the near future, if ever. haha

Love your comebacks to the real pathetic of the bunch. Good job. They are some crazed loser lemmings heading for the cliff.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, well, ok…..just don’t tell where you put it! 8D
Um, I wondered the same thing as you, so I hit a search. Found this.
I hope the link doesn’t decide to separate like the other one did, cuz this is interesting - and sad.
NY Times
By FERNANDA SANTOS and REBEKAH ZEMANSKY
Published: May 20, 2013
Arizona Desert Swallows Migrants on Riskier Paths
TUCSON — In the Pima County Medical Examiner’s Office here — repository of the nation’s largest collection of missing-person reports for immigrants who have vanished while crossing the United States-Mexico border — 774 sets of remains awaited identification in mid-May, stored in musty body bags coated in dust.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/us/immigran...
Well of course people die in the Mexican desert. Its a dangerous place.
They aren't dying in our care.
Note this story was well before current crisis.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, well, ok…..just don’t tell where you put it! 8D
Um, I wondered the same thing as you, so I hit a search. Found this.
I hope the link doesn’t decide to separate like the other one did, cuz this is interesting - and sad.
NY Times
By FERNANDA SANTOS and REBEKAH ZEMANSKY
Published: May 20, 2013
Arizona Desert Swallows Migrants on Riskier Paths
TUCSON — In the Pima County Medical Examiner’s Office here — repository of the nation’s largest collection of missing-person reports for immigrants who have vanished while crossing the United States-Mexico border — 774 sets of remains awaited identification in mid-May, stored in musty body bags coated in dust.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/21/us/immigran...
I do agree that it is sad.
Imagine what life must be like for these people to put themselves in such great danger to get here.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Great list. I posed one with links that took a couple pages and the sissyboys got chaped because all those facts were overwhelming their 2 second attention span. haha, Then there is that endless denial state they have been in since 2008. Glad those idiots are the MINORITY and won't see the WH anytime in the near future, if ever. haha
Love your comebacks to the real pathetic of the bunch. Good job. They are some crazed loser lemmings heading for the cliff.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Harry Reid Rips John Boehner On Senate Floor Says Judge Judy Would Toss Obama Lawsuit

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) unloaded on Speaker of the House John Boehner on the Senate floor. Reid called Boehner’s lawsuit against President Obama a joke, a sham, and something that Judge Judy would throw out in a half a second.

Video:

Majority Leader Reid spoke on the Senate floor:

"Obamacare is helping Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. It is helping residents of blue states, red states and purple states. Just look at Kentucky, the home state of the Republican Leader. Well over 400,000 Kentuckians have signed up for coverage through the Affordable Care Act. And even Republicans love it. That same Commonwealth Fund survey I referenced earlier found that 74% of newly-insured Republicans are happy with their Obamacare health coverage.

But instead of embracing the good that Obamacare has done, and working with Democrats to address any necessary fixes, Republicans would rather file a frivolous lawsuit. Everybody knows that this lawsuit is a sham – a big show meant to appease the Tea Party radicals in the House of Representatives. One Yale law professor questioned why the lawsuit is receiving so much media attention, saying:“I see this every day now, being covered as if it’s real, as if it’s somehow not a joke.” Another law professor from Harvard said:“The lawsuit will almost certainly fail, and it should fail, for lack of Congressional standing.”

Just imagine how many lawsuits there would be if House Republicans could sue the President every time they disagreed with him about something! But there is no reasoning with the radical Republicans in the House. House Republicans would rather waste taxpayer dollars than accept the fact that their constituents – their very own neighbors – are benefitting from health care reform.

If a show trial is what House Republicans want, they should go talk to Judge Judy. I think even she would throw this case out in half a second. The United States Congress is no place for inane, politically-motivated litigation.

Enough is enough. The fight over Obamacare is over. The law is here to stay. And more importantly, Americans who are benefitting from the law want it to stay."

This Boehner lawsuit is a waste of time and taxpayer dollars on a gimmick. It is a publicity stunt that should be laughed out of court. The best way to know what Judge Judy thinks of the suit is to ask her, but I have a difficult time believing that Judge Judy would buy John Boehner peeing on her leg and telling her that it’s raining.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/14/harry-...

He tells it like it is there. Great article and makes sense.

Voters won't forget wasting taxpayer money doing NOTHING for the country, just witch hunting and fake scandals.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well of course people die in the Mexican desert. Its a dangerous place.
They aren't dying in our care.
Note this story was well before current crisis.
Duh, I know that. I posted the date. The point is, I don't think anyone can give anyone a true stat. Some of them could have been eaten by animals and dragged off, perhaps the reason for the parts. At this point, they can't even tally how many illegals let alone how many didn't make it. Give it time.
We don't even know much at this point. Do you really think they will tell us? I don't believe everyone of those hundreds of thousands made it thru Mexico to the border. Many died in Mexico, betcha, because the Mexican's do not want them in their country....and they've said so. Time will tell us when the true facts are known. Meanwhile, we speculate.
Btw. whoever spammed that article by forensics is an idiot!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, I know that. I posted the date. The point is, I don't think anyone can give anyone a true stat. Some of them could have been eaten by animals and dragged off, perhaps the reason for the parts. At this point, they can't even tally how many illegals let alone how many didn't make it. Give it time.
We don't even know much at this point. Do you really think they will tell us? I don't believe everyone of those hundreds of thousands made it thru Mexico to the border. Many died in Mexico, betcha, because the Mexican's do not want them in their country....and they've said so. Time will tell us when the true facts are known. Meanwhile, we speculate.
Btw. whoever spammed that article by forensics is an idiot!
You are probably right.
I can see the possibility of a number dying before they get here.
We can only track and take responsibility for those in our care. No matter what we do we cannot make the Mexican desert safe.
DITCH MITCH

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

HAHA, Stomp away little whiny sissyboy...

Those Obamacare Attack Ads Backfired, Actually Helped Boost Enrollment

After analyzing the negative spending and ACA enrollment on a state-by-state basis, Brookings Center for Technology Innovation Fellow Niam Yaraghi found a striking, counterintuitive correlation: there has been a positive association between anti-ACA spending and ACA enrollment in many states. It turns out that the more negative ads people were exposed to, the more likely they were to enroll in a health plan.

Perhaps not surprisingly, the four states with the highest per capita spending on anti-Obama care ads so far are Kentucky, Arkansas, Louisiana and North Carolina, where hotly contested Senate races are underway. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., is hoping to hold on to his seat while Democrats Mark Pryor of Arkansas, Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and Kay Hagan of North Carolina are facing serious re-election threats.

The balance of power in the Senate could be determined by the outcome of those contests. In at least two of those states -- Arkansas and Kentucky -- enrollment in Obamacare plans exceeded expectations. Although Yaraghi said that the negative ads had the most positive impact in terms of enrollment in blue states, there were impressive gains in several red states in addition to Arkansas and Kentucky.

Read more:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendell-potter/...

OBAMACARE is better than GOP NOcare.

Voters won't forget....

haha, may turn some RED states to BLUE states...hahaha

Bet old turtleman and GRANDrand hate they can't lie and scare Kentuckians about the ACA. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

* stupidity*
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

I wonder how they figure out who can stay and who has to go back?

Undocumented Women, Children Deported to Honduras

The first undocumented immigrants were returned to Honduras from the U.S. detention facility in New Mexico on Monday, the Department of Homeland Security said.

About 40 Hondurans, including children, were bused to the Roswell, New Mexico, airport Monday morning from a federal law enforcement training facility at Artesia that was converted last month to house about 400 Central American women and children.

Homeland Security officials told NBC News the flight was just the "initial wave" of deportations, with one saying, "We expect additional migrants will be returned to Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador in the coming days and weeks." U.S. immigration officials say the influx of women and children from the Central American countries has spiked in recent months, fueled by false rumors of a June "deadline" under which they could stay in the U.S. legally. The prospect of deporting children back to their dangerous homelands has galvanized immigration activists.

VIDEO:

Lawmakers Scramble As Immigrant Crisis Mounts
NBC News Channel

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immigration-...

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Jay wrote:
The first undocumented immigrants were returned to Honduras from the U.S. detention facility in New Mexico on Monday, the Department of Homeland Security said.
About 40 Hondurans, including children, were bused to the Roswell, New Mexico, airport Monday morning from a federal law enforcement training facility at Artesia that was converted last month to house about 400 Central American women and children.
Homeland Security officials told NBC News the flight was just the "initial wave" of deportations, with one saying, "We expect additional migrants will be returned to Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador in the coming days and weeks." U.S. immigration officials say the influx of women and children from the Central American countries has spiked in recent months, fueled by false rumors of a June "deadline" under which they could stay in the U.S. legally. The prospect of deporting children back to their dangerous homelands has galvanized immigration activists.
VIDEO:
NBC News Channel
Depends on individual circumstance. That is why every one gets a hearing.
Sad to think they come through so much just to be sent back.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Jay wrote:
VIDEO:
NBC News Channel
Wow,no amnesty.?
wtf

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Oh sure, because those single-pay systems in Canada and the UK have worked out so well for their citizens. Even the politicians (including the Prime Minister) in Canada came to the US for timely and quality health care when their single-pay system was in full swing. In the UK they had to stop giving women, with breast cancer, certain pills because they cost too much and the system is going broke. That's the answer, right?
Not Happy

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

DITCH MITCH wrote:
HAHA, Stomp away little whiny sissyboy...
Those Obamacare Attack Ads Backfired, Actually Helped Boost Enrollment
After analyzing the negative spending and ACA enrollment on a state-by-state basis, Brookings Center for Technology Innovation Fellow Niam Yaraghi found a striking, counterintuitive correlation: there has been a positive association between anti-ACA spending and ACA enrollment in many states. It turns out that the more negative ads people were exposed to, the more likely they were to enroll in a health plan.
Perhaps not surprisingly, the four states with the highest per capita spending on anti-Obama care ads so far are Kentucky, Arkansas, Louisiana and North Carolina, where hotly contested Senate races are underway. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., is hoping to hold on to his seat while Democrats Mark Pryor of Arkansas, Mary Landrieu of Louisiana and Kay Hagan of North Carolina are facing serious re-election threats.
The balance of power in the Senate could be determined by the outcome of those contests. In at least two of those states -- Arkansas and Kentucky -- enrollment in Obamacare plans exceeded expectations. Although Yaraghi said that the negative ads had the most positive impact in terms of enrollment in blue states, there were impressive gains in several red states in addition to Arkansas and Kentucky.
Read more:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/wendell-potter/...
OBAMACARE is better than GOP NOcare.
Voters won't forget....
haha, may turn some RED states to BLUE states...hahaha
Bet old turtleman and GRANDrand hate they can't lie and scare Kentuckians about the ACA. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
In Kentucky my out of pocket tripled . Our dear gov. Steve is in his last year thank god. Wait till next year when you union buttwipes gets to find out what it is going to do to you. The Mafia (Unions) cried the blues when they found out what was in the Obamascare pkg. that know body read beforehand. Unless Obama gives you another year to think about it. GET RID OF GRIMES
yttg545

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jul 14

Judged:

Hawaii school students found snails and bugs in their healthy food.

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Judged:

Not Happy wrote:
<quoted text> In Kentucky my out of pocket tripled . Our dear gov. Steve is in his last year thank god. Wait till next year when you union buttwipes gets to find out what it is going to do to you. The Mafia (Unions) cried the blues when they found out what was in the Obamascare pkg. that know body read beforehand. Unless Obama gives you another year to think about it. GET RID OF GRIMES
Tripled?
Damn you must of had some lousy insurance!

“I am the 99%”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Judged:

Jay wrote:
For someone who has an ass/end the size of my workbench, and whose kids are following suit, she has no room to dictate.
Socastee High School is saying goodbye to Chick-fil-A thanks to the nutritional guidelines for all schools as determined by Michelle Obama, who incidentally does not have a degree or even a certificate in nutrition. As a result of this change, not only will students not experience the tasty goodness that is Chick-fil-A, students in the Department of Special Education will be made to suffer the loss of their main fundraiser for field trips.
EAGNews reports that Socastee Principal Paul Browning said that the school will come into compliance with Michelle Obama’s guidelines, but it will amount to being able to sell pine bark and flavored water with extremely limited options for what students can purchase during the school day.
The director of food services for Horry County Schools, Laura Farmer, said,“We’re feeding the trash cans.” Unsatisfied with the new lunch offerings, students are throwing away the food and many have opted not to buy lunch at school, period. Both have resulted in a financial loss for the school district.
One former school board member, Wendy Day, told EAGNews,“I would tell her, mom to mom, to stay out of my child’s lunch box. She can feed her kids whatever she wants, but if I want to feed my kids a cupcake and a peanut butter sandwich, it isn’t her business. Here in fly over country, we like cupcakes.”
LMAO You don't have to be a nutrition expert to know deep fried Chick-fil-A is garbage.
When I was a kid, most school lunches went into the garbage. We were used to home cooked meals so the fast food type meals they started serving in the 70's, didnt appeal to us.
Now it is just the opposite. Children are being raised on sugar, fast food and easy to prepare garbage.
As a result not only is obesity among kids becoming epidemic but related diseases like Diabetes, costing us millions in heath care costs.
Michelle Obama didn't write the nutrition standard. A group of the country's leading nutritionists and doctors did. She only garnered public support.
So what if kids are refusing to eat it? It is a learning experience. It will take time, they will adapt to the changes and schools will learn to make healthy food more appealing.
Cost more? Again so what? Do away with band or art class, raise property taxes. Lunch is a core class like Math, Science or English. It should be teaching our kids proper nutrition.
Myself I think pack lunches should be banned, but that is just me.
What you serve your little piggie at home is your business, but schools should set an example of proper diet so our kids at least have a shot at knowing how to eat well.
One more thing. You will not find any qualified expert who would call Michelle Obama's body anything but fit. You can disagree without personal insults. They only weaken your case.
wtf

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Judged:

<quoted text>
LMAO You don't have to be a nutrition expert to know deep fried Chick-fil-A is garbage.
When I was a kid, most school lunches went into the garbage. We were used to home cooked meals so the fast food type meals they started serving in the 70's, didnt appeal to us.
Now it is just the opposite. Children are being raised on sugar, fast food and easy to prepare garbage.
As a result not only is obesity among kids becoming epidemic but related diseases like Diabetes, costing us millions in heath care costs.
Michelle Obama didn't write the nutrition standard. A group of the country's leading nutritionists and doctors did. She only garnered public support.
So what if kids are refusing to eat it? It is a learning experience. It will take time, they will adapt to the changes and schools will learn to make healthy food more appealing.
Cost more? Again so what? Do away with band or art class, raise property taxes. Lunch is a core class like Math, Science or English. It should be teaching our kids proper nutrition.
Myself I think pack lunches should be banned, but that is just me.
What you serve your little piggie at home is your business, but schools should set an example of proper diet so our kids at least have a shot at knowing how to eat well.
One more thing. You will not find any qualified expert who would call Michelle Obama's body anything but fit. You can disagree without personal insults. They only weaken your case.
I'm sure one of Moo'chelle's 20 assistants has to be a trainer. When you have nothing to do all day but plan next weeks vacation I'm sure fitting some exercise in is not a big deal for her. It's not like she has a job. Her husband is very vain so I'm sure she is too. Who really cares what her body is like anyway? That doesn't make her any smarter about food and nutrition than Joe Smoe out on the street corner. She repeats what her chefs tell her to say. Any one of us could repeat the same thing. The more toned she looks the bigger her head looks. lol

I didn't raise any little piggies, did you? My adult children don't have diabetes, they aren't overweight, they don't have high blood pressure, they don't take diet pills and they ate school lunches for 12 years then ate what they wanted while in college. People on food stamps that buy up the colas and the sweets and other junk foods have the problem. And how many citizens and illegals are on food stamps on Obama's watch? A record number since the Great Depression. Would that be a great plan for making sure those people never bite the hand that feeds them? You make the call. lol
GOTP

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Judged:

Greg Sargent takes a look at the GOP's infrastructure investment problem and makes a great point. The anti-government GOP still has to perform the basic functions of governance, and that's increasingly a challenge in the extreme Objectivist eddy that calls government spending "dependency spending":

The looming battle over infrastructure — particularly in the short term, over the fate of the Highway Trust Fund — could provide a particularly stark example of GOP anti-government sentiment colliding with reality.

The Highway Trust Fund is expected to go insolvent later this summer, and the White House has warned that such an outcome could stall countless infrastructure projects across the country and cause the loss of hundreds of thousands of jobs.

In general, infrastructure spending is broadly popular, even among Republican voters. But GOP lawmakers have managed to oppose various White House infrastructure spending initiatives by tying them up in disputes over how to pay for them. Yet that could prove tougher to pull off in the case of the Highway Trust Fund, because there could be numerous examples of projects grinding to a halt in GOP districts.

It’s easy for a far right candidate like David Brat (who overthrew Eric Cantor) to throw around anti-government bluster about how he’s going to jail crony capitalists. It’s also not all that hard for Republican lawmakers to attack the Export-Import Bank as improper government meddling in the economy, since few voters know or care about it. But the battle over infrastructure spending could pose a much tougher test when it comes to the limits of GOP anti-government rhetoric.
It's just another reminder that Republicans aren't really "conservative" anymore. These are radical economic libertarian ideologues as wild-eyed and unrealistic about human nature and economics as any Bolshevik. What they want is a society that has never existed before in modern history, testing an already-discredited economic theory that has never been pursued to its full extent because it's too demonstrably crazy, with social order enforced by a code of morality and institutional hierarchy most voters have already rejected.

That's why American politics is so impossible right now. These are not traditional disagreements over this program or that, or the size and scope of this effort or that one. Modern Republicans aren't conservatives so much as revolutionary revanchists, seeking to "take back their country" by creating a libertarian economic utopia such as has never existed (nor, due to its internal unworkability, will it ever exist) in the world. The left can point to other countries that work reasonably well along the lines we would prefer: we can point to Canada, Germany, Sweden and many other countries besides whose solutions to vexing American policy problems have worked out substantially well for them. Republicans cannot point to similar examples because they do not exist.

That can be an admirable thing if you're trying to found the world's first modern democracy. It's not so admirable if you're trying to found the world's first libertarian plutocracy. But either way, it's not conservative. And the left can't just come to "bipartisan agreement" with that sort of thing.

It's a simple or a simpleton operation, fund endless War and Military, never allow any spending on this country or the people in it, well, except for the Plutocracy.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
GOTP

Winchester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Jul 15

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure one of Moo'chelle's 20 assistants has to be a trainer. When you have nothing to do all day but plan next weeks vacation I'm sure fitting some exercise in is not a big deal for her. It's not like she has a job. Her husband is very vain so I'm sure she is too. Who really cares what her body is like anyway? That doesn't make her any smarter about food and nutrition than Joe Smoe out on the street corner. She repeats what her chefs tell her to say. Any one of us could repeat the same thing. The more toned she looks the bigger her head looks. lol
I didn't raise any little piggies, did you? My adult children don't have diabetes, they aren't overweight, they don't have high blood pressure, they don't take diet pills and they ate school lunches for 12 years then ate what they wanted while in college. People on food stamps that buy up the colas and the sweets and other junk foods have the problem. And how many citizens and illegals are on food stamps on Obama's watch? A record number since the Great Depression. Would that be a great plan for making sure those people never bite the hand that feeds them? You make the call. lol
Stoopping pretty low there scumbag. Calling the first lady schoolyard names passes for political discourse for you?

"It's not like she has a job"

Go look at her credentials wackjob, nothing you will ever do will come close to what she has already done, in fact, makes you look lazy and unproductive!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

68 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min The_Box 128,940
Looking for place to rent! 31 min Girl 1
Anyone know of any places for rent under 300? (Jul '12) 38 min Girl 34
parkway svc center (Jan '13) 1 hr Lol 5
Corn for Sale 1 hr seller 3
Is James Brown single? (Apr '13) 2 hr right 9
Stivers Center fixes 2 hr ifureallyknew 58
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••