'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 224994 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anybody Know

Hodgenville, KY

#171052 Jul 21, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Read for yourself:
http://www.welfareinfo.org/programs/
The programs do require training and/ or employment if any is available in the area.
Thanks, The reason I asked : I watch a black lady in California on CNN complaining about the Obama Administration trying to get funding for the kidos crossing the border. She said we have people here that need the money more. After investigating the lady was 29 years old had 6 kids and lived off the government since she was seventeen. She has 4 baby daddys, and receives no child support. What do we do? Thanks Scud.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#171054 Jul 21, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Top 15 Most Awesome Pro-Immigrant Signs Welcoming Children to Our Border (Photos)

Ever since the so-called border crisis started coming to a head in early July, we’ve had non-stop news coverage featuring the anti-immigration crowd’s protests and their horrible, mean, racist signs. Anyone who follows current events is bound to think America’s a nation of nasty old bigoted white people.

We rarely hear about the counter-protesters who show up at these rallies to make the children feel welcome and to stand up for their rights.

When Think Progress reported on pro-immigration event in a small, Texas border town, we decided to do a little sleuthing. Our search turned up lots of great photos with signs from across the nation that’ll make you feel warm and fuzzy inside … and maybe even make you start liking America again.

Below, we’ve posted our 15 favorites.

Welcome to America: 15 pro-immigrant signs.

15. Keep the kids, deport the racists. When anti-immigrant protesters came to block the buses in Murrieta, CA, pro-immigrant counter protesters also showed up.
14. Bienvenido (Welcome)!
13. Welcome Refugee Children.
12. Remember, all of us are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.– Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
11. Immigration, It’s the American way.
10. Migration is a human right! A message from Migration is Beautiful, a group of pro-immigration artists and activitists who’ve taken the Monarch butterfly — which migrates to and from North American and Mexico twice a year — as their symbol.
9. Milwaukee welcomes immigrants & refugees.
8. Support the children.
7. Children need love, not deportation — Compassion is an American value.
6.Set the children free. Protect unaccompanied immigrant children!
5. They don’t speak English, but they understand hate.4. I only look illegal! Love knows no borders!!
4. I only look illegal! Love knows no borders!!
3. Know your rights? The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) sends volunteers to border checkpoints to help ensure that refugees are informed about their legal rights.
2. Migrant lives matter.
1. Immigrants welcome here!
http://aattp.org/top-15-most-awesome-pro-immi...

I can imagine the teahadist signs are as vile as the they were during elections. Those poor scared children has to be greeted by America's worst. Shameful.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Liberals celebrate lawbreakers as usual.
DemocRATS

United States

#171055 Jul 21, 2014
White people are not racists, that's only Communist liberal rotten propaganda.
White people follow the rule of law. White people are hard working people and they made AMERICA great. This is what you get this days, when you push white people away, but you can't tell the truth or you would be call racist ...

~~~~~~~
Obama wants to change demographics in U.S. Obama doesn't want to enforce the immigration laws. All these problems on the border are not humanitarian crises, all of these is LEADERSHIP crisis. Obama is lousy leader, he only knows how to do FUNDRAISING. We don't know how old these children are, what country they came from, what kind of diseases they have, no I.D. on them, how many are criminals/gang members we're going to let inside our country.

If you liberals wants these children, adopt them, send them to Washington, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, don't send them to our neighborhoods. Pay for their food, healthcare, education ...etc.....etc....etc......!

Why does Obama doesn't want to go to the border, fear of taking disease to his girls ... but photo op anywhere else no problem ...holding children somewhere else no problem ...

THIS IS COMMUNITY ORGANIZER TO YOU! That's only Obama knows how to do....

Since: Oct 11

Pineville, KY

#171056 Jul 21, 2014
First of all we should respect all people and try to empathize with their hardships and not look down our nose's as if with have a more deserving right to a better life. You and I cannot pretend if given their circumstance we would not try to find a better safer environment. We take so much for granted and are extremely blessed. Disrespect and down right spite is not the answer. Never has worked through history time after time the situation such as the refugees crossing our border has turned into disaster.
We look at the Sudan and say what a shame someone should help those God forsaken people, yet
when it hits us in our back door we cry foul, Stop we're being invaded!What a bunch of HYPOCRITES WE ARE!
Peace and Love and a helping hand is the only answer!
PEACE
tofy

Paris

#171057 Jul 21, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>We do all the time. Almost 1 million people are made citizens legally every year. When you are waiting in line do you enjoy people cutting in to the point you nev er get to the front?
Obama and the left know that to get enough dead people to vote to have even a remote chance they will need these law breakers to once again break our voting laws again like 2012.

Pineville, KY

#171058 Jul 21, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
White people follow the rule of law. White people are hard working people and they made AMERICA great. This is what you get this days, when you push white people away, but you can't tell the truth or you would be call racist ...
~~~~~~~
Obama wants to change demographics in U.S. Obama doesn't want to enforce the immigration laws. All these problems on the border are not humanitarian crises, all of these is LEADERSHIP crisis. Obama is lousy leader, he only knows how to do FUNDRAISING. We don't know how old these children are, what country they came from, what kind of diseases they have, no I.D. on them, how many are criminals/gang members we're going to let inside our country.
If you liberals wants these children, adopt them, send them to Washington, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, don't send them to our neighborhoods. Pay for their food, healthcare, education ...etc.....etc....etc......!
Why does Obama doesn't want to go to the border, fear of taking disease to his girls ... but photo op anywhere else no problem ...holding children somewhere else no problem ...
THIS IS COMMUNITY ORGANIZER TO YOU! That's only Obama knows how to do....
Wow! Mein Kampf chapter 11 Nation and Race. You've studied well!

PEACE
tofy

Pineville, KY

#171060 Jul 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama and the left know that to get enough dead people to vote to have even a remote chance they will need these law breakers to once again break our voting laws again like 2012.
How many cases were found?
To date, the News21 election-fraud database contains information on 2,068 cases.
Hardly enough to change a National Election, but yet too many for and open society
like ours to tolerate. I will agree with you on that point!
PEACE
tofy

Paris

#171061 Jul 21, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>Get rid of the line then everyone is happy.
Good idea. Send them home.

Pineville, KY

#171062 Jul 21, 2014
Le Jimbo
http://votingrights.news21.com/article/electi...
Here's the link on voting you should give it a read interesting stuff!
PEACE
tofy
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#171063 Jul 21, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Mein Kampf chapter 11 Nation and Race. You've studied well!
PEACE
tofy
Sure tofy, sure...typical Democrat...as soon you defend white people, you are racist, nazi, etc...

Democrats letting inside the country illegals/criminals, prostitutes, gang members, as long they are future Democrats, it's perfectly normal for you people ...while so many are waiting even 10 years to get to U.S. legally, you liberals let criminals *IN* First...break the law get rewarded ...!!!!!
lordy

United States

#171064 Jul 21, 2014
another day of fools wasting their time arguing.........

Pineville, KY

#171066 Jul 21, 2014
lordy wrote:
another day of fools wasting their time arguing.........
Thanks for letting us know....btw are you enjoying your time telling us that?
PEACE
tofy

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#171067 Jul 21, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
No one wanted to come. Now everyone wants to come and they have to stand in line
No one wanted to come? Unless you are 100% native American, your forefathers were immigrants.
You also need to take a couple history classes.

Smacking Down Stupidity

#171068 Jul 21, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to Mexico and don't come back
LOL Didn't get quite that far although I did cross the Ohio-Ky border a couple times :D

Smacking Down Stupidity

#171069 Jul 21, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> If there was a viable alternative to fossil fuels we would be using them. Al
If fuel prices rise, watch how quick alternatives become viable :D

Smacking Down Stupidity

#171070 Jul 21, 2014
Anybody Know wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks, The reason I asked : I watch a black lady in California on CNN complaining about the Obama Administration trying to get funding for the kidos crossing the border. She said we have people here that need the money more. After investigating the lady was 29 years old had 6 kids and lived off the government since she was seventeen. She has 4 baby daddys, and receives no child support. What do we do? Thanks Scud.
I dont know about California but here in Ky a woman has to name the father of the children, and welfare will go after them for repayment.

Smacking Down Stupidity

#171071 Jul 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO You had to dig really deep where the sun doesn't shine, to pull that one out :P
I don't suppose you have any court cases showing dead people voted?
Of course you don't.
Don't even try registration fraud. It isn't actual voting, nor does it do any candidate any good. That is just a problem paying people to register others (Quotas).

Smacking Down Stupidity

#171072 Jul 21, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea. Send them home.
Or keep them :)

Pineville, KY

#171073 Jul 21, 2014
BBL headed for Chicken McNuggets...I know I'm weak...weak i say! lol
PEACE
tofy
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#171074 Jul 21, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
~~~~~~~
Deleted your SOS daily rant zombie serb. You can call FACTS your communist liberal rotten propaganda all you want...doesn't change the truth about RED states. You are just chapped it's not blacks and Hispanics, right?

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

According to a TIME analysis of county-by-county food stamp enrollment data, GOP politicians represent more districts that majorly participate in SNAP than Democrats.

http://aattp.org/ts-official-white-folks-in-r...

See what a 30 year career politician has done for Kentucky....like GRANDrand, Rogers and McCONnell?

Oh and "TIME" magazine is such a commie rag magazine eh, zombie serb?

Got news for you zombie rat, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans ALSO worked hard to make this country GREAT. Read a history book, or get your mail order mate to explain it to you. You truly are an ignorant immigrant/refugee, whatever...

hahaha on the pushing the white people away....[email protected] one, dumbass

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min LMS 148,337
missing person kenneth allen saunders (kenny) (Nov '15) 12 min Wonder 27
Bonita Williams and Darren west to destroy city... 34 min parent 2
Diagnostic Review 1 hr Enlightened 9
Bad Wreck on Rt11 just past Blue Gable 2 hr Straighten UP 2
Teaching jobs 9 hr Money 7
Need info. Adair co 10 hr BeenThereDoneThat 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages