'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233155 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Well

Hyden, KY

#170933 Jul 20, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that trainwreck left the station, but hey, you teabagger CONS can prop up Ben Carson so you can say your three parties aren't racists. haha
Dr. Ben Carson drew shouts of 'Run, Ben, Run!' Friday night with a double-barreled attack on the Barack Obama presidency
Ben Carson Is Worse Than a Bad Nightmare
Dr. Ben Carson is worse than a bad nightmare. A nightmare keeps recurring, and recurring and recurring. But at least with a nightmare, you wake up in one piece, with no scratches, bruises, cuts, or injuries. With Carson, though, there's no end to the torture. The horror is that he invariably crops up when his right-wing GOP handlers trot him out whenever they need a black to make a dumb quip, dig, slur, or insult of women, blacks, Democrats, and especially President Obama.
This is more than political theater of the absurd. It gets even more attention for the GOP. But more importantly, it touches a deep, dark, and throbbing pulse among legions of ultra-conservatives who think that Obama and many Democrats are communists, gays are immoral, and that the healthcare reform law is exactly what Carson has likened it to "slavery," meaning the tyrannical intrusion by big government into their lives.
Mainstream GOP leaders can't utter these inanities. They must always give appearance that they are above the dirt, mud, and hate-slinging fray. So they leave it to a well-paid stalking horse like Carson to do their dirty work for them. But that's only part of Carson's worth to conservatives.
He gives the illusion that the GOP is a race-neutral party that has a plethora of big name, African Americans as their visible point men and women, and who speak with authority. The cast of shameless black panderers and hucksters that the GOP has trotted out and plopped in front of the TV cameras during the past few years has been both endless and embarrassing. But they still keep them coming.
Read more:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutc...
He will be a more useful tool than pizzaman but black still won't be fooled and the teabagger CONS will never let him near the party nomination. Watch for it.
Ben Carson: When I said Obamacare was worse than slavery, I should have said worse than 9/11
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/05/ben-car...
Line 'em up....hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Did you vote for Obama to prove you were not racist? Or did you vote for him because you want government massively intervening in the lives of others?

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

#170934 Jul 20, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
What I think doesn't matter, we are talking here about Republican Hypocrisy and the GOP being both FOR and Against Abortion...
Moses did not call induced Abortion Murder... Moses spent 40 days and 40 nights sitting on a mountaintop talking to God... Show me a Preacher or Priest who has done that today...and I might listen to him....
The Law of Moses laid down a Fine on the culprit for causing a miscarriage, as did the Law Code of King Hammurabi....
This IS the Closest thing discussed in the Bible to do with Abortion....The Religious Kooks ranting and raving about abortion don't have a Biblical Leg to stand on...
Human Life Begins with the First Breath, NOT Before..........
Abortion: Passages in the Hebrew Scriptures -- Old Testament
www.religioustolerance.org ›...› Abortion in the Bible
- Similar to Abortion: Passages in the Hebrew Scriptures -- Old Testament
Exodus 21:22 If men strive [fight] an hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit [ fetus] depart from ... hits a pregnant woman, and causes a termination of her pregnancy.... The key Hebrew word "yatsa" literally means to "lose her offspring.... Code of Hammurabi (209, 210) which reads: "If a seignior struck a[nother] seignior's ...
Code of Hammurabi - Legal History and Philosophy
www.commonlaw.com/Hammurabi.html - Similar to Code of Hammurabi - Legal History and Philosophy
If a man has lost property and some of it be detected in the possession of ..... If a man has struck a free woman with child, and has caused her to miscarry,...
Law Code of Hammurabi
mcadams.posc.mu.edu/txt/ah/assyria/hammurabi.... - Similar to Law Code of Hammurabi
The discovery of the now celebrated Code of Hammurabi (hereinafter simply termed ..... A concubine was a free woman, was often dowered for marriage and her .... workmanship caused death, lost his life or paid for it by the death of his child,...
TAMAR in the BIBLE: A woman fights for her rights - BIBLE WOMEN
www.womeninthebible.net/1.5.Tamar_and_Judah.h... - Similar to TAMAR in the BIBLE: A woman fights for her rights - BIBLE WOMEN
Because she did not name the father of her child, it was assumed she had been ... double tragedy: her husband Er died, and she lost the chance of having a child ..... Judah she became pregnant, a fact that was soon evident to the people around her.... The Code of Hammurabi, Law 129, reads 'If the wife of a man has been ...
History of abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_abortion - Similar to History of abortion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fines are listed in the Code of Hammurabi, ca. 1760 BCE, for the crime of causing a miscarriage through assault, with the .... If a man or a woman should lose his or her life through such an act, the guilty party shall undergo the extreme penalty." ... women who were quick with child (late pregnancy) and those who were not.
Hammurabi, Code of - International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
www.internationalstandardbible.com/H/hammurab... - Similar to Hammurabi, Code of - International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
Information on Hammurabi, Code of from the classic Bible reference encyclopedia.... Kidnapping of a free child or carrying away and concealing a slave from the .... A widow may marry again, but then she loses all claim on the property of her first ... Anyone who strikes a pregnant free woman, so as to cause a miscarriage ...
Human life begins at conception. the embryo doesn`t need to breath, it get its oxygen from the mother.

Before you scream rightwing nut, I base my opinion on plain common sense.

I am agnostic, i do not believe in your god, or any god. There may be something out there larger than I, but i must see it to believe it.
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#170935 Jul 20, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I think the 1% are probably very generous like most Americans and would gladly accept children into their homes. You have a lot of misgivings about some of your fellow Americans don't you?. When you see a 1%'er on the street, if you can tell it, do you think of a greedy, racist, bastard who only wants to starve kids?
Ayn Rand Followers in the Republican Party, the Republican Tea Party, and the Republican Tea Party, and the Republican John Birch Society Are NOT Generous...unless you are using George Orwell's Language of Opposites......

Ayn Rand was asked by CBS Reporter Mike Wallace if a Huge Natural Disaster Struck America, leaving Millions of People Facing Starvation through No Fault of their own, and you had the means, would you feed them, Ayn Rand Replied, "NO, I wouldn't feed the Poor if they were Starving To Death."

There is your new Republican Party Generosity....

Joplin, Mo was struck by a Tornado and Destroyed... The Republican Congressional Leader Eric Cantor said, "NO Federal Aid for Joplin, without First Cutting Entitlement Programs."

You people are awful, why don't you just admit it, and explain what the Republican Party wants to do To Us?????
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#170936 Jul 20, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I think the 1% are probably very generous like most Americans and would gladly accept children into their homes. You have a lot of misgivings about some of your fellow Americans don't you?. When you see a 1%'er on the street, if you can tell it, do you think of a greedy, racist, bastard who only wants to starve kids?
Yeah, I bet. If they did it would be motivated by cheap labor. Not all are like that, there are many that adopt across the world to give a child a better life. But since teabagger CONS represent more of the 1% than the average American I would bet that the poor would step up first, they usually do.

I don't have any misgivings about most, but do of "some" of my fellow Americans. You people and actions speak louder than words. I have paid attention since I cast my first vote and any volunteer work I have ever done, it is the average American that gives the most. Most 1% don't do anything unless there is something in for them....a photo moment, a tax write off...etc...

No I don't think that of all 1% that I know, but most of them that are teabagger CONS, it is a given they probably are greedy, racists, that would starve a child. Proven by the actions demonstrated EVERY day by them.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Well

Hyden, KY

#170937 Jul 20, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Missy, I ain't in the habit of letting people get away with STEALING My Money.. Congress STOLD It, and Congress Better Dim Well Pay it back.........
I didn't ask for a Tax Cut when Dumb GW Bush gave us Tax Rebates and Tax Cuts while he was stealing $ 1.7 Trillion out of Social Security... Without MY Permission, I might add...
Ronald Reagan and the Great Social Security Heist......
http://dissidentvoice.org/2013/09/ronald-reag...
I'm not Missy but you are right, Congress did steal it...and they gave it to another person. Not to worry. Another victim of this ponzi scheme will make us whole. By the way, if SS problems are only the result of bad republican policies, we had better hope they never win another election... right? I think it is worth considering each of us will have to accept from time to time living under the laws imposed by the party we disagree with so we ought to favor laws as if our worst enemy will be administering them.
Well

Hyden, KY

#170938 Jul 20, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet. If they did it would be motivated by cheap labor. Not all are like that, there are many that adopt across the world to give a child a better life. But since teabagger CONS represent more of the 1% than the average American I would bet that the poor would step up first, they usually do.
I don't have any misgivings about most, but do of "some" of my fellow Americans. You people and actions speak louder than words. I have paid attention since I cast my first vote and any volunteer work I have ever done, it is the average American that gives the most. Most 1% don't do anything unless there is something in for them....a photo moment, a tax write off...etc...
No I don't think that of all 1% that I know, but most of them that are teabagger CONS, it is a given they probably are greedy, racists, that would starve a child. Proven by the actions demonstrated EVERY day by them.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
You mean people can't disagree with leftist/democratic positions and still be good people who are not racists and want to starve the poor and kids. Do you think we are just misguided but not truly evil?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#170939 Jul 20, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Did you vote for Obama to prove you were not racist? Or did you vote for him because you want government massively intervening in the lives of others?
I actually wanted Hillary to win. I thought she was more experienced and qualified, and BILL would be a bonus on setting us back on tract after 8 years of cheney/bush. When she lost to Obama, I voted for him because he represented the majority of what people wanted for a President....someone who cared about people, not corporations. He could identify with the struggle for the American dream than the one born with a silver spoon in his mouth, who would give us more of the bush years.

I had hope society would bring races closer together and further the distance of the day of America's darkest race moments, not take the lid off the pressure cooker of those racist, redneck teabagger CONS harboring behind their closed doors.

You do realize the millennials are beyond all that crap, don't ya? My son falls in that category and he hasn't missed a vote since turning 18. They are tech savy and decide for themselves, that is why the teabagger CONS will never get their vote. Even repuke youth are jumping parties. I posted a poll recently that reflects that.

Millennials are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates when the generation starts and ends. Researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to the early 2000s.
en.wikipedia.org

MITT was a joke...there was no choice there except for like minded people. "Corporations are people too."....NO THEY ARE NOT.

I wasn't brought up to see COLOR. I am an Army brat exposed to all races and cultures and brought up to believe we are ALL GOD's children. I don't base my opinions on the color of skin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or any of the things you teabagger CONS do. Brought my son up with the same beliefs.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Well

Hyden, KY

#170940 Jul 20, 2014
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayn Rand Followers in the Republican Party, the Republican Tea Party, and the Republican Tea Party, and the Republican John Birch Society Are NOT Generous...unless you are using George Orwell's Language of Opposites......
Ayn Rand was asked by CBS Reporter Mike Wallace if a Huge Natural Disaster Struck America, leaving Millions of People Facing Starvation through No Fault of their own, and you had the means, would you feed them, Ayn Rand Replied, "NO, I wouldn't feed the Poor if they were Starving To Death."
There is your new Republican Party Generosity....
Joplin, Mo was struck by a Tornado and Destroyed... The Republican Congressional Leader Eric Cantor said, "NO Federal Aid for Joplin, without First Cutting Entitlement Programs."
You people are awful, why don't you just admit it, and explain what the Republican Party wants to do To Us?????
I can't speak for what the republican party wants to do us, I can only say what I think the way things should be.
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#170941 Jul 20, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>You mean people can't disagree with leftist/democratic positions and still be good people who are not racists and want to starve the poor and kids. Do you think we are just misguided but not truly evil?
"Not all are like that, there are many that adopt across the world to give a child a better life"

"I don't have any misgivings about most, but do of "some" of my fellow Americans."

"No I don't think that of all 1% that I know"

I thought that post explained it to you. Here try to keep up..

With my republiCON friends, we just agree to disagree. Most of them are not outright racists and very good people, though I know some that are outright racists and no black president was going to change that. I don't think they are evil...just misguided. If they proclaim to be "Christians" like so many do, I just think they are some sad hypocrites. I don't think I personally know any outright evil racists, but your parties demonstrate they surely exists.

DITCH MITCH wrote:

<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

So you got your answer? Or do I have to "explain" it to you again?

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Well

Hyden, KY

#170942 Jul 20, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually wanted Hillary to win. I thought she was more experienced and qualified, and BILL would be a bonus on setting us back on tract after 8 years of cheney/bush. When she lost to Obama, I voted for him because he represented the majority of what people wanted for a President....someone who cared about people, not corporations. He could identify with the struggle for the American dream than the one born with a silver spoon in his mouth, who would give us more of the bush years.
I had hope society would bring races closer together and further the distance of the day of America's darkest race moments, not take the lid off the pressure cooker of those racist, redneck teabagger CONS harboring behind their closed doors.
You do realize the millennials are beyond all that crap, don't ya? My son falls in that category and he hasn't missed a vote since turning 18. They are tech savy and decide for themselves, that is why the teabagger CONS will never get their vote. Even repuke youth are jumping parties. I posted a poll recently that reflects that.
Millennials are the demographic cohort following Generation X. There are no precise dates when the generation starts and ends. Researchers and commentators use birth years ranging from the early 1980s to the early 2000s.
en.wikipedia.org
MITT was a joke...there was no choice there except for like minded people. "Corporations are people too."....NO THEY ARE NOT.
I wasn't brought up to see COLOR. I am an Army brat exposed to all races and cultures and brought up to believe we are ALL GOD's children. I don't base my opinions on the color of skin, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or any of the things you teabagger CONS do. Brought my son up with the same beliefs.
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I think the democratic party loves to use race as a moral posturing tool to bring about submission of their political opponents. As far as bringing people together in general, I knew Obama could not do that because he seeks the most divisive thing there is to solutions and that is government. We are more divided now than ever. For example, whether you believe in the merits of the ACA or not, people are more divided now because of the law.

I agree with you corporations are not people; they are legal fictions. However, they represent the interests of individuals. Its like a politician claiming they didn't raise taxes on you. They raised it on your land. Everyone knows land does not pay taxes. Its a flesh and blood human being that pays taxes. Like land, corporations don't pay taxes either, the people associated with the corporation do just as it is people who were affected in the Citizens United case.
Well

Hyden, KY

#170943 Jul 20, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
"Not all are like that, there are many that adopt across the world to give a child a better life"
"I don't have any misgivings about most, but do of "some" of my fellow Americans."
"No I don't think that of all 1% that I know"
I thought that post explained it to you. Here try to keep up..
With my republiCON friends, we just agree to disagree. Most of them are not outright racists and very good people, though I know some that are outright racists and no black president was going to change that. I don't think they are evil...just misguided. If they proclaim to be "Christians" like so many do, I just think they are some sad hypocrites. I don't think I personally know any outright evil racists, but your parties demonstrate they surely exists.
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
So you got your answer? Or do I have to "explain" it to you again?
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
I think we are developing a little rapport. We don't see each other face to face so at times people can be nasty with each another. Hopefully at least, you want see me as a racist, ha, ha, for my liberty oriented views. I have to get on the road but I have enjoyed the back and forth. Talk to you later!

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#170944 Jul 20, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Reality Takes Another Bite Out of Republican Fantasies About Hillary Clinton
While the RNC trolls Hillary Clinton with a squirrel, claiming there is ‘Hillary fatigue!’, reality bites them in the poll once again.
Republicans have been trying to sell ‘Clinton fatigue’ for years now, but really amped up their efforts this past month. RNC Chairman Reince Priebus has been comforting himself over the GOP’s stale, tired 2016 line up with the fantasy that the country is tired of Clinton, and that it would be “nuts” to have another Clinton in the White House.
A June 17th Gallup poll showed reality to be the opposite of Republican fantasies,“Clinton Is Best Known, Best Liked Potential 2016 Candidate”:
Hillary Clinton is currently the best known and best liked of 16 potential 2016 presidential candidates tested in a July 7-10 Gallup poll, due to her 91% familiarity score and +19 net favorable rating. The net favorable is based on her 55% favorable and 36% unfavorable ratings.
No one on the Republican side can even touch these numbers right now. Hence,“Hillary fatigue!”
The messaging weapon of the GOP died when the Internet learned how to fact check in real time. There is no real and lasting “Hillary fatigue!” Do progressives dream of Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders in the White House? Of course. But the Democratic base understands that even if they were to make it there, they would end up governing much like a Clinton or Obama, because of that pesky thing called checks and balances.
So dies another GOP fantasy. But shhhhh… Don’t tell them. They look so peaceful when they’re sleep-walking.
Read entire article:
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/20/realit...
Yeah, keep sleep walking loser lemming tools. haha
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2014
DITCH "NOT MYJOB" MITCH
Same old commie site..........yawn.

Perpignan

#170945 Jul 20, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. Bet none of them would give up theirs. Just like they all sent those stimulus checks back. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
CLAIM: Economic 'improvement' comes from govt payouts...

Perpignan

#170946 Jul 20, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that trainwreck left the station, but hey, you teabagger CONS can prop up Ben Carson so you can say your three parties aren't racists. haha
Dr. Ben Carson drew shouts of 'Run, Ben, Run!' Friday night with a double-barreled attack on the Barack Obama presidency
Ben Carson Is Worse Than a Bad Nightmare
Dr. Ben Carson is worse than a bad nightmare. A nightmare keeps recurring, and recurring and recurring. But at least with a nightmare, you wake up in one piece, with no scratches, bruises, cuts, or injuries. With Carson, though, there's no end to the torture. The horror is that he invariably crops up when his right-wing GOP handlers trot him out whenever they need a black to make a dumb quip, dig, slur, or insult of women, blacks, Democrats, and especially President Obama.
This is more than political theater of the absurd. It gets even more attention for the GOP. But more importantly, it touches a deep, dark, and throbbing pulse among legions of ultra-conservatives who think that Obama and many Democrats are communists, gays are immoral, and that the healthcare reform law is exactly what Carson has likened it to "slavery," meaning the tyrannical intrusion by big government into their lives.
Mainstream GOP leaders can't utter these inanities. They must always give appearance that they are above the dirt, mud, and hate-slinging fray. So they leave it to a well-paid stalking horse like Carson to do their dirty work for them. But that's only part of Carson's worth to conservatives.
He gives the illusion that the GOP is a race-neutral party that has a plethora of big name, African Americans as their visible point men and women, and who speak with authority. The cast of shameless black panderers and hucksters that the GOP has trotted out and plopped in front of the TV cameras during the past few years has been both endless and embarrassing. But they still keep them coming.
Read more:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutc...
He will be a more useful tool than pizzaman but black still won't be fooled and the teabagger CONS will never let him near the party nomination. Watch for it.
Ben Carson: When I said Obamacare was worse than slavery, I should have said worse than 9/11
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/05/ben-car...
Line 'em up....hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
White House reportedly ignored border crisis warnings last year..........it's the MSM's fault, they didn't print in the papers for Obama to read.

Hundreds of protests set this weekend against illegal immigration, Obama's policies

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170948 Jul 20, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Its not like banking at all. The money paid to Social Security recipients comes almost exclusively from forcibly taking the earnings from other workers. Since the government produces nothing the money paid to recipients comes not from investments like a bank but is paid mostly by other workers earnings. People voluntarily choose to deposit money in banks; there is no choice with SS. People also have a property right to their deposits in a bank. There is no accrued property right to your SS contributions which means Congress can decide solely under what conditions if any a person or his family will even see benefits. Our ability to receive a SS benefit does not come from an investment like a traditional bank would make, rather it comes by taking younger workers earnings with those workers in the future expecting expecting generations beyond that to make them whole. That is why it is immoral. It relies on forcibly taking younger workers' money to give to current recipients.
ZOOM!!!
My point went right over your head.
By the way, taking away the line between investment banks and regular banks is part of why we had a crash.
You just love that word "forcibly" . LOL how many would pay their taxes on a voluntary basis?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#170949 Jul 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Same old commie site..........yawn.
Same old trolling lemming tool leDUMBO

Get back to your trolling US Topix or you will never get your new troll bagdge. I think you missed a couple new threads.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170950 Jul 20, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Did Caesar's obligations include doing the work of the Lord or the work of government? Rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's and unto the Lord that which is the Lord's implies two domains, don't you think? If our federal government is analogous to Caesar, what article of the US Constitution grants Congress the authority to tax for objects of benevolence or in other words - the Lord's work?
Uhm are you on any kind of medication?
For one yes, Rome during the time of Caesars had social welfare programs paid for with tax dollars.
Since when is helping those less fortunate the exclusive domain of the Christian God?
Do you not think Pagans believe in helping others? Atheists?
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#170951 Jul 20, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I think the democratic party loves to use race as a moral posturing tool to bring about submission of their political opponents. As far as bringing people together in general, I knew Obama could not do that because he seeks the most divisive thing there is to solutions and that is government. We are more divided now than ever. For example, whether you believe in the merits of the ACA or not, people are more divided now because of the law.
I agree with you corporations are not people; they are legal fictions. However, they represent the interests of individuals. Its like a politician claiming they didn't raise taxes on you. They raised it on your land. Everyone knows land does not pay taxes. Its a flesh and blood human being that pays taxes. Like land, corporations don't pay taxes either, the people associated with the corporation do just as it is people who were affected in the Citizens United case.
If race wasn't such a target of the grand old party maybe they wouldn't have to. If the grand old party of no didn't display their disgust with people that aren't white, rich, men etc...maybe they wouldn't have to remind voters who votes against them. Only the lies of Obamacare divided people, but as it continues to be a success and people benefit from it I doubt it will be much of a divide, despite teabagger CONS scare tactics and 50 + repeals with millions of taxpayer dollars wasted. I don't think voters are gonna forget that.

I do believe it could use some tweaking, but not repealed.

Hey, at least we agree on something. Corporations are not people.

The tax laws needs to be overhauled to favor individuals, not corporations and billionaires.

Hopefully we can agree on that as well.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH
Curmudgeon

Savannah, GA

#170952 Jul 20, 2014
Senator Don Riegle, "Pay Back The Money Congress Borrowed (Stole) From Social Security."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sen-don-riegle/...
DITCH MITCH

Campbellsville, KY

#170953 Jul 20, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I think we are developing a little rapport. We don't see each other face to face so at times people can be nasty with each another. Hopefully at least, you want see me as a racist, ha, ha, for my liberty oriented views. I have to get on the road but I have enjoyed the back and forth. Talk to you later!
Hey wonders never cease. It's a shame our country has divided itself so much since 2008 people have to be so nasty to each other. I have never seen you use racist and degrading comments in reference to other races as some, I will give you that.

Be careful out there on the road. They are full of holes and crazy drivers.

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is Walter Ray Disney 1 hr Family 4
Where is my brother Walter Ray Disney's body 1 hr Family 1
Where is my brother, Walter Ray Disnet's body? 1 hr Family 1
Call it like i see it. Tasha Prince 2 hr Truth 2
Meth Busters 5 hr Meth Buster 1
Please support our local police 6 hr nutz 55
School 6 hr Pops 4
Knox County Grand Jury Indictments list July 2016 Mon jerry roark 5

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web