'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239217 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Impeachment Delusionals

United States

#169992 Jul 13, 2014
Founder Of Gun Rights Organization Wants President Obama Assassinated

On Saturday, Kathy Perkins, the founder of a gun rights advocacy group known as Moms With Guns Demand Action, posted a photo on her Facebook page with a caption that read,“Where is an assassin when you need one?” The photo came from Fox and Friends First, Fox News’ weekend morning gabfest. The image showed President Obama eating BBQ in Texas alongside a photo of Governor Rick Perry riding on a border patrol boat. Perkins has since deleted the post. However, Alan Colmes’ website Liberaland was able to get a screengrab of it before she took it down.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/13/founde...

Knock, knock...

Who's there...

Secret Service...

Secret Service who?

The same Secret Service that torn Ted Nugent a new one. Bendover Kathy.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#169993 Jul 13, 2014
Impeachment Delusionals wrote:
Attorney General Eric Holder Obliterates Sarah Palin With Just Two Sentences
HOLDER: She wasn’t a particularly good vice presidential candidate. She’s an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/13/attorn...
True that.
Palin’s Move Shocks G.O.P. and Leaves Future Unclear
“As I thought about this announcement that I would not seek re-election,” she said,“I thought about how much fun other governors have as lame ducks. They maybe travel around their state, travel to other states, maybe take their overseas international trade missions.”

“I’m not going to put Alaskans through that,” she said.“I promised efficiencies and effectiveness. That’s not how I’m wired. I’m not wired to operate under the same old politics as usual.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/04/us/politics...

Holder Found In Contempt Of Congress
by EYDER PERALTA
June 28, 2012
http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/06/2...

Holder has abandoned his Oath
http://petition2impeachholder.com
American Lady

Danville, KY

#169995 Jul 13, 2014
‘Blood on Your Hands’: Former NYT Editor Blows the Whistle On How Obama Really Handles The Media
By Justen Charters

“I have heard Obama officials say more than once,‘You will have blood on your hands if you publish this story,”

It’s a question of balancing competing interests, the government’s claims versus the public’s right to know.“When someone says,‘You’ll have blood on your hands,’ you pause and take it very seriously,”

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/156535-former...
brad

Bolton, CT

#169996 Jul 13, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer the question. What would you have him do specifically, that would help?("His job" is not a answer since whatever he does is his job).
Let me address just one peace of your rhetoric.
Obama's planed vacation is 15 days. NOWHERE NEAR the longest. Bush took 5 WEEKS in August 2005.
How can anybody take anything you say seriously when you propagate such blatant lies?
As to what you call "campaigning". That is a big part of his job. Try and fill seats with Democrats and rally public support for what he, and other democrats want to do.
LOL

What other Democrats want to do?

They're doing and saying whatever they can to separate themselves from the lazy buffoon of a failure.

His own party has said on many occasions that Oblamer is a non-entity and destined for yet another first,holding the record for longest lame duck status,,,EVER.

When he bypasses Congress over and over again,guess what,hes showing zero confidence in the upper chamber as well,you know,the Democrats.

And BTW,his job during the worst recession in history isn't to endlessly golf,campaign and piss away hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars on extravagant vacations.

The Coyote and Chief should at the very least tour the refugee camps he created to see his handy work first hand.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#169997 Jul 13, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Yep, leDUMBO, YOU are delusional along with the rest of your loser lemming tools. How about you idiots post that so called jobs bill you keep harping about? Make sure it has no amendments defunding OBAMAcare while you are at it dumbass. Senate wouldn't entertain anything they have defunding a law upheld by the SCOTUS.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Deflection noted....

Black American In Baltimore:'Where Can I Get Asylum?'

Jesse Jackson..........whoa boy, where's dat fo billion for duh black people.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#169998 Jul 13, 2014
...Grounds For Impeachment [VIDEO]
--Ginni Thomas

... and in his opinion, these two cases rise to the level of impeachable offenses.

Speaking of the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, 2012, General Boykin said,“If we will leave people behind on the battlefield and let them be overrun and killed by an enemy simply because it was politically inconvenient for us to respond to their calls for help, which is what I believe happened with all my heart. If we will do that, then the character of this nation is not the nation I grew up in and the nation I served for 36 ½ years. We have an obligation to people who serve this country, people serving our country.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/13/lt-gen-boyk...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#170000 Jul 13, 2014
LMS wrote:
<quoted text>
All BS Tester.
Aren't you 'lost'...
From 'your' Campbellsville forum ...???

)8~D>

Martin, KY

#170002 Jul 13, 2014
American Lady wrote:
‘Blood on Your Hands’: Former NYT Editor Blows the Whistle On How Obama Really Handles The Media
By Justen Charters
“I have heard Obama officials say more than once,‘You will have blood on your hands if you publish this story,”
It’s a question of balancing competing interests, the government’s claims versus the public’s right to know.“When someone says,‘You’ll have blood on your hands,’ you pause and take it very seriously,”
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/156535-former...
I totally agree
me

Fairfax, VA

#170003 Jul 13, 2014
You

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170004 Jul 13, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
What other Democrats want to do?
They're doing and saying whatever they can to separate themselves from the lazy buffoon of a failure.
His own party has said on many occasions that Oblamer is a non-entity and destined for yet another first,holding the record for longest lame duck status,,,EVER.
When he bypasses Congress over and over again,guess what,hes showing zero confidence in the upper chamber as well,you know,the Democrats.
And BTW,his job during the worst recession in history isn't to endlessly golf,campaign and piss away hundreds of millions of tax payer dollars on extravagant vacations.
The Coyote and Chief should at the very least tour the refugee camps he created to see his handy work first hand.
When you get tired of spewing rhetoric you can actually debate the issue.
How would visiting a detention camp help?
FACT: Obama has used far less vacation days, used less leisure time and done less "campaigning" and than his predecessor.
Lies make you look week.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#170005 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
FACT: Obama has used far less vacation days, used less leisure time and done less "campaigning" and than his predecessor.
Lies make you look week.
How would Obama visiting help? Weren't you complaining a couple of weeks ago about Bush not visiting New Orleans after Katrina?

He needs to go because it is what President's do. He is supposed to be a leader. It shows leadership whether it helps or not. He doesn't know how to be a leader.

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170006 Jul 13, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
How would Obama visiting help? Weren't you complaining a couple of weeks ago about Bush not visiting New Orleans after Katrina?
He needs to go because it is what President's do. He is supposed to be a leader. It shows leadership whether it helps or not. He doesn't know how to be a leader.
Nope.
Apparently you either cannot understand or did not read the post to which you refer.
Never complained about Bush not visiting New Orleans. I complained that he turned his head while dying citizens were crying for help.
Had he helped those poor people in a timely manor the infamous picture of him flying over may have been seen as capturing one of his finest moments, instead of his worst.
I don't know about you but I would rather my leader not visit and actually work on addressing the problem, than just having his picture took, looking sympathetically down from overhead and not do a damn thing.(note: the "not doing a damn thing" is the bad part)
brad

Bolton, CT

#170007 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Lies make you look week.
And YOUR lies make you look month.

LOL

How many personal assistants is Moosechelle taking on vacation with her again,72 or 76?

What ev,,,,,
Commietator

Elizabethtown, IN

#170008 Jul 13, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>How would Obama visiting help? Weren't you complaining a couple of weeks ago about Bush not visiting New Orleans after Katrina?

Either way Obama could not please any of you hypocrites. Him not going, you bitch. If he went you all would say it was only for a photo op.
You minority will never recognize Obama for anything good. Not even the 52 months of job growth.
Commietator

Elizabethtown, IN

#170009 Jul 13, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>And YOUR lies make you look month.

LOL

How many personal assistants is Moosechelle taking on vacation with her again,72 or 76?

What ev,,,,,
72 or 76 PAs. What ever. Hahaha. When's the 16000 new IRS agents start to do ObamaCare like you Repubs promised?

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170010 Jul 13, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOUR lies make you look month.
LOL
What ev,,,,,
Ok, I don't debate stupid rhetoric. I will be happy to debate you when you are back on your meds.
brad

Bolton, CT

#170011 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Ok, I don't debate stupid rhetoric. I will be happy to debate you when you are back on your meds.
And I don't debate yahoos with infantile avatars.

LOL

Smacking Down Stupidity

#170012 Jul 13, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't debate yahoos with infantile avatars.
LOL
Cool, works out for both of us :D
Jay

Springville, TN

#170013 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
There are no double standards. Im fine with obeying the law. What is the penalty for children entering the country illegally?
He is doing what the law prescribes. What else would you have him do that would help?

There are no double standards. Im fine with obeying the law. What is the penalty for children entering the country illegally?
He is doing what the law prescribes. What else would you have him do that would help?

I figured you would answer after I left last night.

Obeying whose law what law? In the US of A we have immigration laws none of which Obama is following. The children are a smokescreen, and while border agents are processing and babysitting, the bandito’s are sneaking in, because nobody is looking and they’re too dadgum involved in the confusion of what to do with truck loads of hungry smelly kids, who also by the way, hadn’t eaten a meal in days. Oh yeah, and don’t forget the issues are not all about kids. Adult women carrying babies and up to 10-12 year olds are not necessarily children, and there are pictures and videos of adult men all stacked like cord wood in rooms.

What would I have them do? What Obama says he will do, deport. Because none of them fit the category of which he proclaims amnesty. Apparently you don’t bother to read the links and look at the pictures. If you had, you wouldn’t ask such stupid questions!
me

Fairfax, VA

#170014 Jul 13, 2014
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 151,682
Give him a second chance DNA (Dec '11) 31 min Charlie 9
Will someone loan me $6000? (Apr '11) 35 min Flowers 38
College Heights Apartments 51 min johnny 6
Higher Property Taxes 56 min educator 12
Older men Younger women 2 hr Angel eyes 9
Knox county voters support TRUMP ! (Jan '16) 7 hr FHillarySupporters 15
New Hires at KC 20 hr tax payer 61

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages