'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
144,021 - 144,040 of 149,905 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
DemocRATS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has taken the American dream and turned it into a nightmare for many millions. I watched Bill Ayers on FOX two nights in a row. I see now where Obama got most of his ideals. From A Terrorist, killer and Communist.
Don't forget Jeremiah Wright...Obama listen to his preaching for 20 years...hate against America and white people ...etc.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Another scumball commie.
Brody

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Brody wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a bit wealthy , but I used to be able to support my family. Today I'm without t a job,[one year] and no good one in sight. My family is forced to take food stamps to eat. I can't find a job and that makes me feel like a failure because we had to move in with relatives
I am going to work part time at minimum wage which won't support family ,or pay rent ,utilities or buy fuel to heat a house or to run my car.. I was raised to be self sufficient . Good buy to that.
By the way I was judged, someone actually has a problem with me not wanting to be depended the government for a living. Lazy ass's , not worth the salt in their bread.
Well

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why has the narrative of resentment class conservatives, been asking Obama 'where are the jobs'? 288,00 more last month....The longest period of positive jobs growth ever.
By the way, I cringe every time politicians, either dems or repubs, do this. By assigning job creation as a duty of government, that gives politicians considerable power over our economy. Politicians have made a mess of our economy and whether we believe it is principally caused by dems or or repubs, government is the vehicle used to do the damage.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Don't let the bastards get you down.
Celebrate independence. Don't just talk about it.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask the Dims about Vietnam. That's your guys war.
When you don't have an answer, just refer back to the past BOO HOO, bush or somebody did it, now we can. What stupid answers. Take off your stupid hats.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

I don't use judgits.
I didn't Judge you.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why are you so upset about Obama making sure children have food and healthcare?
You pay for them then, and I hope you don't get some strange disease carried in, in the meantime.You get a job and pay taxes for awhile .Working people already have their hands full trying to feed and support people like you
.Is anyone checking to see who's coming across the border with the children. There are many young men. How many of them are terrorist sneaking in as refugees . Good cover isn't it, to do harm here.
They will have access to the fast and furious guns that Obama and Eric holder smuggled to Mexico. OH yeah.. they're getting ready for us,
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>By the way, I cringe every time politicians, either dems or repubs, do this. By assigning job creation as a duty of government, that gives politicians considerable power over our economy. Politicians have made a mess of our economy and whether we believe it is principally caused by dems or or repubs, government is the vehicle used to do the damage.
You sad it well.
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

haha, I see the CONSeraNUTZ are here reaching way back to their 2008 conspiracies and birther etc crap to avoid the bad news for their teabagging CONS. Keep trying lemming losers.

Couldn't ask for a more beautiful Kentucky Fourth of July celebration. I'm ready to head to the lake and enjoy the sun and fun. Nothing like watching fireworks from a boat. Everything ready to go and have time to leave you gloom and doomer tools some articles to whine about. Keep digging lemmings, you have NOTHING. haha

Have fun trolling loser lemming circus clowns. Don't blow yourself up if you have dime store fireworks. hahaha

Here's a teabagger CON lie exposed.....

No, the EPA Isn't Waging War on the Fourth of July But fireworks can do real damage to humans and the environment

First came the War on Coal. Now, there's a War on the Fourth of July.
Or so the GOP would have you believe. In their tireless crusade against the Environmental Protection Agency, Senate Republicans are claiming an agency proposal will invite environmental lawsuits over fireworks displays and “foster expanded efforts to undermine this form of celebration,” reports The Hill.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/118525/epa...

Delusional fauxbox zombies looking for another fake scandal. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DemocRATS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Happy INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA ...!!!

Have FUN *PATRIOTS*...!!!

:-)))!!!
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

HAHA, teabagger CON hypocrites.....here's you some TRANSPARENCY ....

After Getting Busted Congress Caves and Will Require Members To Disclose Trips From Lobbyists

The House Ethics Committee caved to public pressure, and quickly reversed itself two days after a secret ruling that changed eliminated a rule requiring members of Congress to publicly disclose the free trips they were getting from lobbyists.

Two days ago, I wrote about the House Ethics Committee secretly eliminating a rule that required members of Congress to disclose free trips worth tens of thousands of dollars that were paid for by lobbyists. It was ironic that the House Ethics Committee made a secret decision that was designed to avoid transparency.

After a great public outcry, the House Ethics Committee quickly reversed course.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/03/busted...

Like I said...

GOP = Greed Over People

GOP = themselves, BIG CORPS, and $$$$$$$

DEMS = PEOPLE

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

SURPRISE: Job Growth Exploding in States That Raised Their Minimum Wages!

Here’s another nail in the coffin of the persistent rumor that a higher minimum wage is a job killer. According to the Center for Economic Policy and Research, states that raised their minimum wage at the beginning of the year have seen higher employment growth than states that haven’t.

At the beginning of the year, 13 states — Arizona, Connecticut, Colorado, Florida, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington — all increased their minimum wages in line with inflation or new legislation, Think Progress reports. The average change in employment for these 13 states over the first five months of the year compared to the last five months of the previous year is .99%, while the remaining states are batting a .68% average in employment change.

What’s more, all but one of the 13 who increased minimum wage are experiencing employment increases, and of the 13, nine — more than half — are experiencing growth well above the median rate. The analysis that Think Progress cites builds on a earlier analysis by Goldman Sachs, who did the same evaluation, but compares January to the December of the previous year. The findings concluded that states with a minimum wage increase experienced faster job growth than those without a raise.

While this is good news for the ten states that have increased their minimum wage this year, the do-nothings in Congress have stalled overall progress in raising the national minimum wage. Still the, President has promised to do what he could to help the American people — with or without the lazy, feckless Teabaggers in Congress.

http://aattp.org/surprise-job-growth-explodin...

Love how 13 states move forward without waiting for the party of no to vote for the people. Proving the teabagger CONS wrong once again.

Voters won't forget.

Keep spinning loser lemming fauxbox tools.

RUN lemmings RUN.....straight for that cliff losers. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Obama Is on Pace For The Best Job Creation Year Since Bill Clinton Was President

Under President Obama, the United States is on pace to have its best job creation year since Bill Clinton was president in 1999.

Check out the job gains by year graph:

On the rare occasions that Republicans will talk about jobs, they love to portray the president as a job creation failure. In their next breath, they will explain how prosperity could fall from the heavens onto us all if the president would sign their stack of bills that are a series of permanent tax cuts for the wealthy disguised as job creation legislation.
After enduring the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression, no one is going to argue that the economy is booming. Despite the best efforts of Republicans, the economy is starting to pick up some serious steam. The mainstream media doesn’t want to talk about the good things that are happening, so Democrats need to speak up, because these number show once again that Democrats create where Republicans break.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/10/obama-...

....JUST A REMINDER....that was in MAY....you won't see fauxbox spreading the good news for the June numbers. Desperate to GO BACK and pick up irrelevant conspiracies from 2008. PRICELESS

Economists Haven’t Been This Upbeat About Jobs Since 2010
http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2014/06/30/eco...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
The security force hired by DHS to guard the installation affectionately call themselves,"The Brown Shirts."
Its about as subtle as the contact number for the Oblamer-KKKare hotline being 1-800-FU.
This administration is throwing their hatred for America right in our faces,and the apologist buffoons and media are sweeping it under Oblamers prayer rug like its nothing.
Whats it gonna take America?
You sound like you're getting all fired up there Patriot. I think you need to get use to being a minority of voter and of views. Only hate I ever hear from anyone of America comes from your type. You all hate the President and hate anyone with a different view point.
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

According to the Oxford Dictionary racism by definition includes “prejudice, discrimination or antagonism directed at someone of a different race.”

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/07/01/gop-c...

Yep, that would be the racist, bigoted teabagger CONS.

GOP OWNS RACISM NOW.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

Well wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think its McConnell's obligation or any other politician's duty to "create'" jobs. At best politicians can only foster an economic climate that does relatively little harm to those who would create jobs. The last thing we should want is politicians "creating" jobs. With government's abysmal track record in virtual everything it does, you can bet the rent money government created jobs will be the most costly jobs to tax payers with little or nothing to show for it. McConnell was absolutely right in this instance in the pure sense that his constitutional duties do not include "creating" jobs. If only the rest of us would realize this and stop turning more control of our economy over to politicians we would be a lot better off.
Of course Mitch does not want any Repub to think it is governments job to help create jobs. If the truth got out that over the 50 past years of equal Repub and Dem Presidents DOUBLE the number of jobs came under Dem Presidents your kind might lose votes.\
The BGOV Barometer shows that since Democrat John F. Kennedy took office in January 1961, non-government payrolls in the U.S. swelled by almost 42 million jobs under Democrats, compared with 24 million for Republican presidents, according to Bureau of Labor Department
figures.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-08/priv...
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

This Fourth of July America, Our Liberty is Under Siege From Within

Today is the Fourth of July. It is supposed to be a time of celebration for Americans, a celebration of not only our independence from Great Britain (when news of the Declaration of Independence’s signing reached George Washington, he was entrenched in New York City, awaiting the British assault with an army that was uncertain what it was fighting for), but for what we hold so dear today, the Declaration’s assertion of individual rights, that all men are created equal.

We are under siege this July Fourth. We can only resist with our love of liberty – for it is love of liberty that is the beating heart of liberalism – while we face the specter of a yawning status quo that has become a sort of black hole to all our dreams and aspirations, drawing us inexorably back to the superstition-ridden world of the 13th century, back when the idea of a free thought was treason.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/07/04/fourth...

That's how far back the teabagger CONS want to take America. Glad they are the minority.

Voters won't forget.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

President Obama's statement regarding 50th Anniversary of the Civil Rights Act

50TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT
BY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
A PROCLAMATION

Few achievements have defined our national identity as distinctly or as powerfully as the passage of the Civil Rights Act. It transformed our understanding of justice, equality, and democracy and advanced our long journey toward a more perfect Union. It helped bring an end to the Jim Crow era, banning discrimination in public places; prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin; and providing a long-awaited enforcement mechanism for the integration of schools. A half-century later, we celebrate this landmark achievement and renew our commitment to building a freer, fairer, greater society.

Through the lens of history, the progress of the past five decades may seem inevitable. We may wish to remember our triumphs while erasing the pain and doubt that came before. Yet to do so would be a disservice to the giants who led us to the mountaintop, to unsung heroes who left footprints on our National Mall, to every American who bled and died on the battlefield of justice. In the face of bigotry, fear, and unyielding opposition from entrenched interests, their courage stirred our Nation’s conscience. And their struggle helped convince a Texas Democrat who had previously voted against civil rights legislation to become its new champion. With skillful charm and ceaseless grit, President Lyndon B. Johnson shepherded the Civil Rights Act through the Congress — and on July 2, 1964, he signed it into law.

While laws alone cannot right every wrong, they possess an unmatched power to anchor lasting change. The Civil Rights Act threw open the door for legislation that strengthened voting rights and established fair housing standards for all Americans. Fifty years later, we know our country works best when we accept our obligations to one another, embrace the belief that our destiny is shared, and draw strength from the bonds that hold together the most diverse Nation on Earth.

As we reflect on the Civil Rights Act and the burst of progress that followed, we also acknowledge that our journey is not complete. Today, let us resolve to restore the promise of opportunity, defend our fellow Americans’ sacred right to vote, seek equality in our schools and workplaces, and fight injustice wherever it exists. Let us remember that victory never comes easily, but with iron wills and common purpose, those who love their country can change it.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim July 2, 2014, as the 50th Anniversary of the Civil Rights Act. I call upon all Americans to observe this day with programs, ceremonies, and activities that celebrate this accomplishment and advance civil rights in our time.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirtieth day of June, in the year of our Lord two thousand fourteen, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and thirty-eighth.

BARACK OBAMA

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20...

Another reminder. Teabagger CONServaNUTZ want to go back before the Civil Rights Act and prove it every day.

Voters won't forget.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Judged:

One more reminder before I am out for a fun filled celebration....

Statue of Liberty National Monument

Emma Lazarus’ Famous Poem

A poem by Emma Lazarus is graven on a tablet

within the pedestal on which the statue stands.

The New Colossus

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

http://libertystatepark.com/emma.htm

DEMS remember these words, sad to see Americans filled with so much hate and no compassion while living in the greatest country on earth made up of immigrants.That's why they want to come here and why terrorist hate us....for our FREEDOM. Keep demonstrating your un-American and non-Christian behavior. You will remain the minority voters. Loser lemming teabagger CONS.

AMERICA: Love it our Leave it....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA

Hope everyone has a fun and safe day. Reflect on what it means to be an American.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

RIP GOP

DITCH "NOT MY JOB" MITCH

Stomp away and spin those proxies loser lemming tools. I know you have nothing better to do today but troll topix spreading gloom and doom, poor things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need 10 dozen Praches and Cream Corn 4 min wanting 1
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 41 min no why 4
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min Servant of Christ 130,231
Churches 1 hr Preached 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 16,126
Melinda and Anthony affair 2 hr Hung 7
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 3 hr Truth 1
Sheriff deputies 15 hr cant wait 16

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000