'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256519 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#169709 Jul 11, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
Informed all this countries, who's kids we suppose to care for ... NO MORE HUNDREDS OF MILLION $$$ IN AID ...
we are going to use that money to care for 'YOUR' children.
Don't take away from American kids. With $3.7 billion $$$, our kids can have hot meals every single day in school. We have poor families in U.S. you know.
"our kids can have hot meals every single day in school."
LOL like Republicans have ever been concerned about that, Remember, Ketchup and pizza count as vegetables, and lets no even start with the welfare cuts.
You raise a false dichotomy. Its not either or, nor is this money coming from programs that feed our kids.
DemocRATS

United States

#169710 Jul 11, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
"our kids can have hot meals every single day in school."
LOL like Republicans have ever been concerned about that, Remember, Ketchup and pizza count as vegetables, and lets no even start with the welfare cuts.
You raise a false dichotomy. Its not either or, nor is this money coming from programs that feed our kids.
Stop...help to this countries...they have to care for their own. 3.7B$$$, we can use for our own poor families. Knock it off...!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

#169711 Jul 11, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell, no show you why and in context!
http://www.pridedepot.com/images/EI080327_sm....
THat's why, the whole world knew Katrina was coming, where did Bush go that day landfall happpened?
Out to eat cake with McCAin!!!!!!!!!
That's why!!
But then Bush DID do a visit, in the middle of the recovery, when everyone else was without power, shelter, light, food
They staged a photo op using generators and nice back drops, then took it all down and fled the scene!!!!
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/ind...
That's reality, not all this phoney whining crying and stomping of outraged feet over Obama and photo ops!!!!!!!
This is when I turned against Bush. I never trusted him again
But saying that, he didn't cause Katrina. That was an act of nature, and it hurt Bush with voters, because most wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher again.
President Obama did cause this crises when he went to Mexico and advertised to the people there to come on down and get our food stamps and everything that goes with it.
He did it to get more voting people to help keep the democrats in power for ever. American people are not going to vote for him, but these illegals will. Who will bite the hand that feeds them.? This is Communist's in drag to a sure ride to total control .
The reason Obama won't go to the border, is because if he does, he will have to own it, and do something. The American people would see he knows what going on and turn against him for doing nothing. He is not going to do that. The Party Boy In Chief would rather Party Hearty, while he drains America's bank account
He wants nearly 4 billon dollars not to send these people back, but to get them legal council so they can stay here and be put on our welfare system, and working Americans will have to pay the bill ,so that the Communist Party will have full assurance millions will be voting Democratic .
American Lady

Danville, KY

#169712 Jul 11, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then "Jay", you agree with a Democrat huh! Good for you, so does everyone else!!!
So now you have 2 choices...
Give the President the money he asked for so we can process them according to Bush law FASTER!!!!!!
Or
Get the House to pass the Immigration bill which does the same things and even more!!!!!!
I know, you'll choose option 3, dumbfck!!!
Cry, whine, stomp your outraged feet and DO NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN AND BLAME!!!!!
U wanna GIVE them $50 BILLION after THIS ...???
~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING: Very graphic ...!!!

Is Congress going to give Barack Hussein Obama $500 million more to fund anti-Assad jihadists who do this to people in Syria?

Obama claims to be demanding unity in Iraq behind the central government, which is fighting Islamic terrorists from ISIS, and yet, at the same time, he is funding and arming these same Islamic terrorist groups in Syria in order to take down an independent, nationalist and sovereign government in Syria.
[barack-hussein-obama-asks-con gress-for-500-million-more-to- aid-moderate-syrian-rebels-fai ls-to-mention-hes-been-funding -training-and-arming-islamic-j ihadists-there-for-2-years]

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/07/06/is-c...

S-i-c-k is WHAT 'most' libTARDs ARE!
RepubliCons

Savannah, GA

#169713 Jul 11, 2014
Republicans are luring the people down to Hades, Fire & Brimstone

Texas Tea Party Republicans' Idol, Sociopath Ayn Rand and the Church of Satan

http://dwaynehoward.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/...

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#169714 Jul 11, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop...help to this countries...they have to care for their own. 3.7B$$$, we can use for our own poor families. Knock it off...!!
The money is to set up new detention facilities, conduct more aerial surveillance and hire immigration judges.
Once again the 3.7 billion has nothing to do with feeding our kids. In fact that that is just a pittance compared to the over 40 billion Republicans cut from welfare.
RepubliCons

Savannah, GA

#169715 Jul 11, 2014
DemocRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give them Money, HELP Them, Give them $ Millions of Dollars Worth of Birth Control Pills, IUD's, and the like..........

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#169716 Jul 11, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
U wanna GIVE them $50 BILLION after THIS ...???
~~~~~~~~~~
WARNING: Very graphic ...!!!
Is Congress going to give Barack Hussein Obama $500 million more to fund anti-Assad jihadists who do this to people in Syria?
Obama claims to be demanding unity in Iraq behind the central government, which is fighting Islamic terrorists from ISIS, and yet, at the same time, he is funding and arming these same Islamic terrorist groups in Syria in order to take down an independent, nationalist and sovereign government in Syria.
[barack-hussein-obama-asks-con gress-for-500-million-more-to- aid-moderate-syrian-rebels-fai ls-to-mention-hes-been-funding -training-and-arming-islamic-j ihadists-there-for-2-years]
http://www.barenakedislam.com/2014/07/06/is-c...
S-i-c-k is WHAT 'most' libTARDs ARE!
As sick as this is, they all do that to each other over there, There are no clean hands in this.
So who do we back?
ALL sides in this is associated with different terrorist groups,
RepubliCons

Savannah, GA

#169717 Jul 11, 2014
10 Million $$$ Worth of "Morning After Abortion Pills would be a Great Help..... 50 Million $$ to set up Regional Abortion Clinics would really Help those Obscenely Overpopulated Countries...
Jay

Springville, TN

#169718 Jul 11, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then "Jay", you agree with a Democrat huh! Good for you, so does everyone else!!!
So now you have 2 choices...
Give the President the money he asked for so we can process them according to Bush law FASTER!!!!!!
Or
Get the House to pass the Immigration bill which does the same things and even more!!!!!!
I know, you'll choose option 3, dumbfck!!!
Cry, whine, stomp your outraged feet and DO NOTHING BUT COMPLAIN AND BLAME!!!!!

No everyone does not agree, you clown act! Like we have control of what the house and senate does. I don’t stomp my outraged feet, you stupid igno. I write my congressman and senators. What they do is not in my control, but they get my opinion frequently – and they do answer. So suck that up you “ dumbfk.” Ditto!

I agree with this democrat and sometimes others, but not to relocate millions of illegals in this country and take from poor Americans. We are not the world’s babysitter. We are so fkn far in debt due to Obama, this administration, and others previous that three more generations will still not see the light of day!

Change the Bush law, it will take them 15 minutes if they’d get off their asses and do it!

Lame brain!!!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#169719 Jul 11, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No everyone does not agree, you clown act! Like we have control of what the house and senate does. I don’t stomp my outraged feet, you stupid igno. I write my congressman and senators. What they do is not in my control, but they get my opinion frequently – and they do answer. So suck that up you “ dumbfk.” Ditto!
I agree with this democrat and sometimes others, but not to relocate millions of illegals in this country and take from poor Americans. We are not the world’s babysitter. We are so fkn far in debt due to Obama, this administration, and others previous that three more generations will still not see the light of day!
Change the Bush law, it will take them 15 minutes if they’d get off their asses and do it!
Lame brain!!!
It's not really very hard to figure out Jay, YOU hire the do nothing House Republicans, YOU can fire them too!!!

Democrats want to actually Govern, your Reps do not!!!!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#169720 Jul 11, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
This is when I turned against Bush. I never trusted him again
But saying that, he didn't cause Katrina. That was an act of nature, and it hurt Bush with voters, because most wouldn't vote for him for dog catcher again.
President Obama did cause this crises when he went to Mexico and advertised to the people there to come on down and get our food stamps and everything that goes with it.
He did it to get more voting people to help keep the democrats in power for ever. American people are not going to vote for him, but these illegals will. Who will bite the hand that feeds them.? This is Communist's in drag to a sure ride to total control .
The reason Obama won't go to the border, is because if he does, he will have to own it, and do something. The American people would see he knows what going on and turn against him for doing nothing. He is not going to do that. The Party Boy In Chief would rather Party Hearty, while he drains America's bank account
He wants nearly 4 billon dollars not to send these people back, but to get them legal council so they can stay here and be put on our welfare system, and working Americans will have to pay the bill ,so that the Communist Party will have full assurance millions will be voting Democratic .
Oh please, now you're trying to tell us you're all "fair and balanced"?

"President Obama did cause this crises when he went to Mexico and advertised to the people there to come on down and get our food stamps and everything that goes with it. "

WTF are you talking about with that line????
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#169721 Jul 11, 2014
"so that the Communist Party will have full assurance millions will be voting Democratic . "

Mr. Fair and balanced states the above!!!!!!!!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#169722 Jul 11, 2014
"He did it to get more voting people to help keep the democrats in power for ever. American people are not going to vote for him, but these illegals will"

Nope, Americans trounced you in 2008, and 2012 fair and square, what, that didn't happen????

Here's a clue, the only one I'll give you

YOU are helping to keep the Democrats in power much, much longer than the usual pendulum swing would allow!!!

Think about that, then go check your very own autopsy!
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#169723 Jul 11, 2014
RepubliCons wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give them Money, HELP Them, Give them $ Millions of Dollars Worth of Birth Control Pills, IUD's, and the like..........
And no.1...secure our borders ...put our soldiers to protect our borders ...!!!!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#169724 Jul 11, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame brain!!!
"Change the Bush law, it will take them 15 minutes if they’d get off their asses and do it!"

Show me where on this topix thread you advocate for this action to be taken prior to now!

You haven't, you've been too bust whining crying and stomping your feet to blame the CURRENT President!!!

You know what's even faster, put the Immigration bill in the House now to a vote and watch how fast it passes!!!!!
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#169725 Jul 11, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, now you're trying to tell us you're all "fair and balanced"?
"President Obama did cause this crises when he went to Mexico and advertised to the people there to come on down and get our food stamps and everything that goes with it. "
WTF are you talking about with that line????
Are you for real? You didn't hear about "TV novelas"...day time soap operas in Mexico how to get 'FOOD STAMPS' in U.S. or radio commercial in U.S. about same thing...really ........??

Do your research and you will find out...!!
DemocRATS

United States

#169726 Jul 11, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
The money is to set up new detention facilities, conduct more aerial surveillance and hire immigration judges.
Once again the 3.7 billion has nothing to do with feeding our kids. In fact that that is just a pittance compared to the over 40 billion Republicans cut from welfare.
Then, use that money to secure our borders ...btw, is 3.7B$$$, taxpayers money or money we have to borrow from China...?????
RepubliCons

Savannah, GA

#169727 Jul 11, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
"Change the Bush law, it will take them 15 minutes if they’d get off their asses and do it!"
Show me where on this topix thread you advocate for this action to be taken prior to now!
You haven't, you've been too bust whining crying and stomping your feet to blame the CURRENT President!!!
You know what's even faster, put the Immigration bill in the House now to a vote and watch how fast it passes!!!!!
The Republican House Does NOT have 15 Minutes to spare for Changing the Law...They are too busy Doing Nothing, talking about the IRS, Benghazi, and how Obama needs to be sued...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#169728 Jul 11, 2014
USAID INVESTS OVER $210 MILLION TO END WILDLIFE TRAFFICKING AND SUPPORT CONSERVATION WITH FIRST BIODIVERSITY POLICY

WASHINGTON, D.C.- Today, U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Administrator Rajiv Shah announced more than $210 million to conserve nature in more than 50 countries, including an anticipated $40 million to combat wildlife trafficking, as a first measure in the Agency’s first-ever Biodiversity Policy. The Biodiversity Policy ensures that USAID focuses its work on globally-significant biodiversity, from the Amazon basin to the coral reefs of Southeast Asia, to the vast grasslands of East Africa, applying scientific and research-motivated approaches to support sustainable biodiversity conservation and development outcomes. The announcement was made at an event co-hosted by the International Conservation Caucus Foundation (ICCF). A bipartisan group of Congressional leaders attended the event.

http://www.usaid.gov/news-information/press-r...

Just "how much" $$$ does the US "give" other Countries ...???
And they *HATE* US ...
~~~~~~~~~~
Highlights of the Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Request
USAID implements funding from 12 foreign assistance accounts. The overall FY 2015 President's Request for these accounts is $20.1billion of which $9.7 billion is in core USAID accounts: Development Assistance, Global Health Programs, International Disaster Assistance, Food for Peace Title II, Transition Initiatives, Complex Crises Fund, and USAID Operations.

http://www.usaid.gov/results-and-data/budget-...

PLUS: Giving 'jets' to 'possibly be used on US ...!!!
PLUS: Numerous other things !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy wagers whittymore 4 hr curious 1
Bullock Busted 4 hr Duh 61
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr ChromiuMan 158,098
Johnny Smith and Amy Mills 5 hr jack 3
Don Martin messed up 6 hr Saying 1
Northern Contours 8 hr Employees 6
Who will barbourvilles NEW police chief (Jul '14) 8 hr Dr Dirty 36
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Thu Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages