'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256363 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

RepubliCONs

Savannah, GA

#169659 Jul 10, 2014
Well, Looks like Obama is NOT running the Underground Railroad from Central America to the USA...but, he is getting blamed for it...

Father Alejandro Solalinde, Brothers on the Road, Migrant Hostels,

English - Hermanos en el Camino - Albergue de Migrantes ...
www.hermanosenelcamino.org/english.html - Similar to English - Hermanos en el Camino - Albergue de Migrantes ...
The shelter Hermanos en el Camino (Brothers in the Road) is located in southern ... Father Alejandro Solalinde Guerrra, Coordinator of the Pastoral of Human ...

Brothers on the road. Alejandro Solalinde´s shelter. Chico Sanchez ...

www.youtube.com/watch...
3 min - Dec 14, 2011 - Uploaded by Chico Sanchez
Audio-slide show by http://www.chicosanchez.com about why Catholic Priest Alejandro ...

Search for videos of Father Solalinde, Brothers of the Road
UFCW Canada brings support to Father Solalinde's hostel ||...
ufcw.ca/index.php?option=com.. .father-solalindes...
Every day, the Brothers of the Road hostel opens its door to hundreds of migrants in transit through Ixtepec, Oaxaca, Mexico. Migrant workers from Guatemala,...

Mexican Jesuit denounces raid on parish, human rights center ...
catholicphilly.com/.../mexican-jesuit-denounc... ...
Feb 14, 2012 ... Father Jose Alejandro Solalinde, director of the Brothers of the Road shelter, stands outside the church-run shelter in Ixtepec in the Mexican ...
RepubliCons

Savannah, GA

#169660 Jul 10, 2014
Mexico:

This Proves the Roman Catholic Church has been facilitating the Central American Invasion of the USA for at least Two Years....

Mexican Nationals Attack a Roman Catholic Shelter for Illegal Immigrants from Central America, Traveling on the Underground Railroad to the USA

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/14/world/americas/...
Cities

Pecatonica, IL

#169661 Jul 10, 2014
Congress won't act
Jay

Springville, TN

#169663 Jul 10, 2014
Congress does need to act, but they want assurance that Obama will start with deportation and stemming the tide - not use the money to settle these people in *somewhere USA*

That's a huge chunk of money tax payers will have to fork out, nearly $4 billion dollars - not to fund their illegal residency in the US, but word out from Obama that we will not tolerate this invasion of our country, nor will there be amnesty for children coming here illegally. This is what he needs to do, according to those with first hand knowledge.

Send press releases to all those countries, south of our border, we will not allow you to collect benefits, we will not allow your relocation to anywhere in the states and we will not grant you amnesty. Once they understand this he may be able to quell the tide. But until they do this, we can expect 100,000 more to attempt to make this journey. Many will die trying, because they are led to believe in a false hope.

.
.

NBC NEWS....VIDEO

Desperate Journey: Coyotes Rule Migrants' Guatemalan Waystation

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immigration-...

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#169664 Jul 10, 2014
Jay wrote:
Congress does need to act, but they want assurance that Obama will start with deportation and stemming the tide - not use the money to settle these people in *somewhere USA*
That's a huge chunk of money tax payers will have to fork out, nearly $4 billion dollars - not to fund their illegal residency in the US, but word out from Obama that we will not tolerate this invasion of our country, nor will there be amnesty for children coming here illegally. This is what he needs to do, according to those with first hand knowledge.
Send press releases to all those countries, south of our border, we will not allow you to collect benefits, we will not allow your relocation to anywhere in the states and we will not grant you amnesty. Once they understand this he may be able to quell the tide. But until they do this, we can expect 100,000 more to attempt to make this journey. Many will die trying, because they are led to believe in a false hope.
.
.
NBC NEWS....VIDEO
Desperate Journey: Coyotes Rule Migrants' Guatemalan Waystation
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/immigration-...
It warms my heart to hear your compassion for these children.
Nearly brings a tear to my eye.
RepubliCons

Savannah, GA

#169665 Jul 10, 2014
Bleeding Heart Democrats and Catholic News Anchors are urging Obama to go down to the Border and visit with the little Illegal Immigrants...

Republicans are Wishing and Hoping that Obama does go down and do a photo op with the little younguns so they can take the Pictures and attach Headlines....

Obama Greets Illegal Alien Kids!

Obama Welcomes Illegal Aliens to America!

Obama bounces Illegal Alien Kids on his knee!

Obama plays Santa Claus for Illegal Alien Kids!

So Far, Obama has been Too Smart to Assume the Position...Obama Better continue to stay away.........

I seldom watch Fox News but tonight I am watching Sean Hannity's Special Report from the Border....I despise Hannity...but was glad I saw Rick Perry being interviewed...

I was always in favor of Building a Continuous Fence along the entire Border... Rick Perry says it isn't necessary, maybe Perry could convince me if he had talked longer... Rick Perry Does Favor building Fences in "Strategic Places."

I have always favored doing U.S. Military Training, Patrols, and using the US Military to Guard the Southern Border... I still think not just the National Guard, but also the USMC, the US Army and the US Navy should be used to Patrol the Border.

One way or another this Invasion Must Be Stopped and the Border Must Be Secured.....
RepubliCons

Savannah, GA

#169666 Jul 10, 2014
Jay wrote:
NOT A DIME FOR MEXICAN AID UNTIL THIS MARINE IS ON AMERICAN SOIL!
POS Scum of the earth - Mexico!!
**********
Nearly 50,000 petitions calling for the release of the Marine to key officials in the U.S. State Department, and to Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) who has been an outspoken advocate of Tahmooressi's.
Grassfire Update:
A Mexican federal judge has sent U.S. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi back to prison!
Fox News is reporting that Tahmooressi, who made his first appearance in a courtroom since his arrest at the Mexico-California border more than three months ago, was able to tell the judge his story that he "accidentally drove into Mexico after becoming disoriented from poorly lit signs."
Although the hearing was closed to the public, Tahmooressi's attorney told reporters that his client's statement to the judge was "sound and made perfect sense."
Nevertherless, the judge made the decision to return Tahmooressi to prison -- despite pressure from U.S. officials, and mounting evidence indicating his innocence -- including a last minute 911 call he made at the border checkpoint.
According to the report, the next hearing is scheduled for August 4.
I believe the US Marine Corps Sgt ACCIDENTALLY drove into Mexico. I saw a report that showed the Exact route that he took..... I saw that the Lanes were NOT properly marked, and I saw that I could have very easily made the same mistake... My son has been in the USMC for 14 years... He was stationed in California 4 Years ago... At That Time Mexico was Declared OFF LIMITS to All USMC Personnel. To the best of my knowledge, Mexico is STILL Off Limits to All US Marines....

The USA should DEMAND his Immediate Release..........
Jay

Springville, TN

#169667 Jul 10, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
It warms my heart to hear your compassion for these children.
Nearly brings a tear to my eye.
**********

I take your post as sarcasm. You speak of my compassion? Really? Where’s yours? Do you have any idea how hard this journey is on those kids, who are alone and in the hands of some of the most rancid type of individuals who ever drew breath? Young girls hopping freight trains, hanging on to the tops of the rails: young mothers dragging infants through sweltering heat and desperate conditions. Do you not even consider how many are abused by coyote or other vermin? Or worse, rape and unwanted pregnancies! Obama has somehow been pretty lax on explaining to these countries that he has said, they will not be a part of those who he is attempting to push amnesty for. They had to be here, he said, before 2011. So these people believe that if their kids make it, and I emphasize make it to the US, Obama and DHS will take care of them. Really? I’ve seen pictures of toddlers in feet-in PJs, running around a room full of all kinds of people. Babies who most likely are subjected to any kind of illness that might manifest in the room they are in. Not to mention that these countries do not require immunization during their first year of life as we do in the states.

$4 billion dollars, for what? If we have that much money to give away, why is he not negotiating with these heads of state to make a better life for their people in their native countries? We all know Obama’s scheme, and it will come home to bite him in the ass. And when it does, we will have the last laugh!
brad

Bolton, CT

#169671 Jul 11, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
I take your post as sarcasm. You speak of my compassion? Really? Where’s yours? Do you have any idea how hard this journey is on those kids, who are alone and in the hands of some of the most rancid type of individuals who ever drew breath? Young girls hopping freight trains, hanging on to the tops of the rails: young mothers dragging infants through sweltering heat and desperate conditions. Do you not even consider how many are abused by coyote or other vermin? Or worse, rape and unwanted pregnancies! Obama has somehow been pretty lax on explaining to these countries that he has said, they will not be a part of those who he is attempting to push amnesty for. They had to be here, he said, before 2011. So these people believe that if their kids make it, and I emphasize make it to the US, Obama and DHS will take care of them. Really? I’ve seen pictures of toddlers in feet-in PJs, running around a room full of all kinds of people. Babies who most likely are subjected to any kind of illness that might manifest in the room they are in. Not to mention that these countries do not require immunization during their first year of life as we do in the states.
$4 billion dollars, for what? If we have that much money to give away, why is he not negotiating with these heads of state to make a better life for their people in their native countries? We all know Obama’s scheme, and it will come home to bite him in the ass. And when it does, we will have the last laugh!
Not long ago Oblamer was droning on about Bush' lack of leadership for not walking in the aftermath of Katrina soon enough.
It was a failure in leadership of epic proportions he didn't view the humanitarian turmoil.

So why does Oblamer not visit the border when hes a stones throw away?
brad

Bolton, CT

#169672 Jul 11, 2014
I guess fund raisers and photo ops are more important to Oblamer than seeing the destruction he directly created first hand.

2 days ago the WH was saying illegals with disease was just another conservative phony scandal,suddenly Oblamer visiting the border is a threat to national security because he might contract a disease from these "healthy migrants?"

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#169673 Jul 11, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to you to come back with the stuidest comment imaginable!!!!!
Of course, Republicans refusing to pass anything, present anything, Govern anything, admit anything, do anything at all just HAS to be Obama's fault!!!!
We pass plenty whiner, tell Harry Reid to bring it to a vote..........what's he scared of..........results.
RepubliTRASH

United States

#169674 Jul 11, 2014
Speaker Boehner says NO impeachment. See...that wasn't too hard, after all.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#169675 Jul 11, 2014
brad wrote:
I guess fund raisers and photo ops are more important to Oblamer than seeing the destruction he directly created first hand.
2 days ago the WH was saying illegals with disease was just another conservative phony scandal,suddenly Oblamer visiting the border is a threat to national security because he might contract a disease from these "healthy migrants?"
No destruction is more important to Obama, except of course to Muslim causes.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#169676 Jul 11, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>If your party wins I hope they do make everything majority vote and while they're at it they can get rid of the electoral college.
Why do liberals always want to change the constitution illegally?
RepubliTRASH

United States

#169677 Jul 11, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not long ago Oblamer was droning on about Bush' lack of leadership for not walking in the aftermath of Katrina soon enough.
It was a failure in leadership of epic proportions he didn't view the humanitarian turmoil.
So why does Oblamer not visit the border when hes a stones throw away?
Bush-era law makes it hard to return unaccompanied to Central America

Obama pushes for flexibility to send minors back

(Once again, having to fix a Bush instigated mess)

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/decodedc/bush...
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#169680 Jul 11, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not long ago Oblamer was droning on about Bush' lack of leadership for not walking in the aftermath of Katrina soon enough.
It was a failure in leadership of epic proportions he didn't view the humanitarian turmoil.
So why does Oblamer not visit the border when hes a stones throw away?
Because when he did do that kind of thing, 3 years ago, Republicans put the outrage machine into overtime blaming him for doing photo ops that produce no solutions...

""And those who say I should visit the border, when you ask them what should we be doing, they're giving us suggestions that are embodied in legislation that I've already sent to Congress," the president told reporters.

Republican critics have seized on the White House decision to pass on a border visit in favor of keeping an extensive fundraising schedule as an example of a detached, out-of-touch president.

"The problem speaks for itself when the president, who would prefer to hang out with campaign donors and other political supporters, would decide not to have any interaction with those that are directly affected by his failed policies," said Senator John Cornyn, R-Texas.

But a White House official noted how Cornyn's office had characterized Obama's trip to the border for a speech on immigration reform three years ago.

"What Senator Cornyn is looking for, President Obama cannot deliver with another speech or photo op, and that's presidential leadership. Words matter little when there is no action," Kevin McLaughlin, a Cornyn spokesman said just days before the president's 2011 speech at the border.

GOP critics still complain about some of the barbs included in Obama's 2011 remarks at the Chamizal National Memorial in El Paso.

"You know, they said we needed to triple the Border Patrol. Or now they're going to say we need to quadruple the Border Patrol," Obama said at the time about his Republican critics.

"Or they'll want a higher fence. Maybe they'll need a moat. Maybe they want alligators in the moat. They'll never be satisfied."

A trip to the border this week, a White House official said, may have invited similar GOP complaints."

Because it works the same way every time.

Republicans were outraged that Obama was leaving a POW behind and demanded he get him back.
Obama gets him back and Republicans are outraged that he did it!!

Republicans were outraged that Iraq turned back to turmoil.
Obama followed the Bush admins SOFA agreement to the letter, gets blamed for doing that.
If he had made changes or extended it, outrage would ensue and he would be blamed for altering the Bush admin SOFA agreement.

Now it's visits to areas of issues and photo ops
The President goes, gets blamed for doing uselesss phto ops
He doesn't go, he gets blamed for not going!!!!!1

It's a childish game for the Republicans, whine cry stomp their feet in outrage over something, President gives them what they want, they whine cry and stomp their feet in outrage cause he did!!!

Only you idiots think this still works!!!!!!!

You have an Immigration problem, PUT THE IMMIGRATION REFORM BILL TO A VOTE ON THE FLOOR OF THE HOUSE AND WATCH IT PASS!!!!!!!!!!

No need for "emergency spending" which you are in process of whining, crying, stomping your feet in outrage about right now!!!!!!!!

Willful ignorance and lack of any policy actions, oh and whining, crying, stomping your feet in outrage!!!!!!!

Everyone is sick of your obvious political games!!!!!!!!!
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#169681 Jul 11, 2014
brad wrote:
I guess fund raisers and photo ops are more important to Oblamer than seeing the destruction he directly created first hand.
2 days ago the WH was saying illegals with disease was just another conservative phony scandal,suddenly Oblamer visiting the border is a threat to national security because he might contract a disease from these "healthy migrants?"
"he directly created first hand."

Just pure unadulterated BS start to finish! Obama created the problem, does it ever matter to you that you need to lie in order to make any comment?!??!??!??
did u know

United States

#169682 Jul 11, 2014
WASHINGTON (AP)— Military officers testified that there was no "stand-down order" that held back military assets that could have saved the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans killed at a diplomatic outpost and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya. Their testimony undercut the contention of Republican lawmakers.
did u know

United States

#169683 Jul 11, 2014
did u know wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP)— Military officers testified that there was no "stand-down order" that held back military assets that could have saved the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans killed at a diplomatic outpost and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya. Their testimony undercut the contention of Republican lawmakers.
http://news.yahoo.com/officers-no-stand-down-...
RepubliCons

Savannah, GA

#169684 Jul 11, 2014
did u know wrote:
Correct,

Many Americans Miss the Fact that the Official U.S. Embassy has always been located in Tripoli, Libya, NOT Benghazi. The Embassy was well Protected by a contingent of U.S. Marines. It is Secure, Benghazi was NOT Secure. Benghazi was simply an American Compound for the Ambassador's use when he was traveling in that part of Libya.

Benghazi was lightly protected by a contract with Local Arabs.. By the time the Local Arab Security showed up in force, the attack was over and Stevens was dead... They pulled Stevens out and tried to resuscitate him but he died of Smoke Inhalation...

Ambassador Stevens Left his U.S. Marine Guards 404 Air Miles behind him in Tripoli...

Map and Distance from Tripoli To Benghazi

http://www.distancefromto.net/between/Tripoli...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 158,010
Don 1 hr What 2
Looking for work 1 hr worker 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,947
Has anyone seen randy hubbard? 2 hr uptown 3
Angie 2 hr uptown 4
Hey js 2 hr Long time friend 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 12 hr Betty Makelin 111
Bullock Busted Tue Reality 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages