'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#168800 Jul 4, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
Dow power! Iconic stock gauge tops 17,000 for first time
....eclipsing the 17,000 milestone for the first time in its 118-year history and building on the bullish start to the second half of 2014.
http://americasmarkets.usatoday.com/2014/07/0...
And all the resentment class conservatives can do is deny that it reached 17,000.....while filling their pockets, incognito, thanks to President Obama.
When Obama quits pumping $80 billion a month into of fake money into our economy the stock market will correct itself. The price of goods and services reflect the value of the dollar, which is not good. Jump rats jump!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#168801 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
So do you support Mitch McConnell who said it's not his job to create jobs in Kentucky? If so, explain.
Do you support Obama putting half the country on welfare and extending unemployment for 5 years and let our borders over run with illegals so he can try to shore up future votes for you rats. I thought so!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168802 Jul 4, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Making sure they have healthcare? He sure has changed his tune on that since the signing of the train wreck Obamacare. Obama and the dims celebrated their big victory numbers for Obamacare and everybody knew that when somebody started digging...the numbers would be way off. Just like Pelosi's numbers were fabricated to the CBO so they would put their stamp of approval on Obamacare. Instead of tax dollars I think Obama should personally pay for food and healthcare for all the kids and adults coming across the border. He invited them so let him and Moo pay for them. That seems fair, right? When he does that then you can brag about Obama taking care of them. Until then...tax payers are taking care of them. We don't have a choice. We have homeless Americans who need help. We have hungry Americans that need help. There are a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. He has just about wiped out middle class America. Was that part of his agenda? Is he helping them? He played a big hand in sending them to the poverty level, didn't he?

Come back and brag when Obama, who invited the onslaught of illegals to our country, actually takes care of them.
Yep, he won't even allow his legacy piece of legislation start. Look at the poor libs that were coerced into this train wreck and that are probably going to lose their seats over and Obama won't even start it as the law requires.
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#168803 Jul 4, 2014
Regressive, resentment class conservatives would prefer to go back to a trashed economy, of the Bush years, so they can pay less than $2.00/gallon for their gasoline.
Well

Hyden, KY

#168804 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
So do you support Mitch McConnell who said it's not his job to create jobs in Kentucky? If so, explain.
I don't think its McConnell's obligation or any other politician's duty to "create'" jobs. At best politicians can only foster an economic climate that does relatively little harm to those who would create jobs. The last thing we should want is politicians "creating" jobs. With government's abysmal track record in virtual everything it does, you can bet the rent money government created jobs will be the most costly jobs to tax payers with little or nothing to show for it. McConnell was absolutely right in this instance in the pure sense that his constitutional duties do not include "creating" jobs. If only the rest of us would realize this and stop turning more control of our economy over to politicians we would be a lot better off.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#168805 Jul 4, 2014
Brody wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a bit wealthy , but I used to be able to support my family. Today I'm without t a job,[one year] and no good one in sight. My family is forced to take food stamps to eat. I can't find a job and that makes me feel like a failure because we had to move in with relatives
I am going to work part time at minimum wage which won't support family ,or pay rent ,utilities or buy fuel to heat a house or to run my car.. I was raised to be self sufficient . Good buy to that.
Obama has taken the American dream and turned it into a nightmare for many millions. I watched Bill Ayers on FOX two nights in a row. I see now where Obama got most of his ideals. From A Terrorist, killer and Communist.
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#168807 Jul 4, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think its McConnell's obligation or any other politician's duty to "create'" jobs. At best politicians can only foster an economic climate that does relatively little harm to those who would create jobs. The last thing we should want is politicians "creating" jobs. With government's abysmal track record in virtual everything it does, you can bet the rent money government created jobs will be the most costly jobs to tax payers with little or nothing to show for it. McConnell was absolutely right in this instance in the pure sense that his constitutional duties do not include "creating" jobs. If only the rest of us would realize this and stop turning more control of our economy over to politicians we would be a lot better off.
Then why has the narrative of resentment class conservatives, been asking Obama 'where are the jobs'? 288,00 more last month....The longest period of positive jobs growth ever.
Well

Hyden, KY

#168808 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
Then why has the narrative of resentment class conservatives, been asking Obama 'where are the jobs'? 288,00 more last month....The longest period of positive jobs growth ever.
They are politicians first. When we credit politicians for job creation, we should keep in mind that often these jobs are created in spite of politician's efforts and not because of them. Even during the Clinton era, it is likely people would have created more jobs without the tax increases early in his first term. As good as the jobs numbers were, they likely could have been better. Similarly, today's job numbers could be better if politicians would interfere less in our economic transactions.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#168809 Jul 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has taken the American dream and turned it into a nightmare for many millions. I watched Bill Ayers on FOX two nights in a row. I see now where Obama got most of his ideals. From A Terrorist, killer and Communist.
Bill Ayers is a commie scumbag and should be considered an enemy of the republic and treated as such.
yep

Hyden, KY

#168810 Jul 4, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>They are politicians first. When we credit politicians for job creation, we should keep in mind that often these jobs are created in spite of politician's efforts and not because of them. Even during the Clinton era, it is likely people would have created more jobs without the tax increases early in his first term. As good as the jobs numbers were, they likely could have been better. Similarly, today's job numbers could be better if politicians would interfere less in our economic transactions.
you are right not much job creation is made by the president except all the corporate welfare given to these big co. to create jobs with.but now what if the president would have done like our gop congress has done just laid down done nothing.we would not have a nation at this time,it would have collapsed.and if you watch ever time when their no jobs created ever repub lays it on the president.even tho they know better.they have no other excuse to use for their poor effort in the big congress seats.now don't you think that's a lame excuse.
Well

Hyden, KY

#168811 Jul 4, 2014
yep wrote:
<quoted text> you are right not much job creation is made by the president except all the corporate welfare given to these big co. to create jobs with.but now what if the president would have done like our gop congress has done just laid down done nothing.we would not have a nation at this time,it would have collapsed.and if you watch ever time when their no jobs created ever repub lays it on the president.even tho they know better.they have no other excuse to use for their poor effort in the big congress seats.now don't you think that's a lame excuse.
I would prefer the president lay down and do nothing than doing something for the sake of doing something.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#168812 Jul 4, 2014
Ah Ha.......
DemocRATS

United States

#168813 Jul 4, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Jeremiah Wright...Obama listen to his preaching for 20 years...hate against America and white people ...etc.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#168814 Jul 4, 2014
Another scumball commie.
Brody

Ashland, KY

#168815 Jul 4, 2014
Brody wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a bit wealthy , but I used to be able to support my family. Today I'm without t a job,[one year] and no good one in sight. My family is forced to take food stamps to eat. I can't find a job and that makes me feel like a failure because we had to move in with relatives
I am going to work part time at minimum wage which won't support family ,or pay rent ,utilities or buy fuel to heat a house or to run my car.. I was raised to be self sufficient . Good buy to that.
By the way I was judged, someone actually has a problem with me not wanting to be depended the government for a living. Lazy ass's , not worth the salt in their bread.
Well

Hyden, KY

#168816 Jul 4, 2014
<quoted text>
By the way, I cringe every time politicians, either dems or repubs, do this. By assigning job creation as a duty of government, that gives politicians considerable power over our economy. Politicians have made a mess of our economy and whether we believe it is principally caused by dems or or repubs, government is the vehicle used to do the damage.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#168817 Jul 4, 2014
Don't let the bastards get you down.
Celebrate independence. Don't just talk about it.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#168818 Jul 4, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to ask the Dims about Vietnam. That's your guys war.
When you don't have an answer, just refer back to the past BOO HOO, bush or somebody did it, now we can. What stupid answers. Take off your stupid hats.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#168820 Jul 4, 2014
I don't use judgits.
I didn't Judge you.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#168821 Jul 4, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Then why are you so upset about Obama making sure children have food and healthcare?
You pay for them then, and I hope you don't get some strange disease carried in, in the meantime.You get a job and pay taxes for awhile .Working people already have their hands full trying to feed and support people like you
.Is anyone checking to see who's coming across the border with the children. There are many young men. How many of them are terrorist sneaking in as refugees . Good cover isn't it, to do harm here.
They will have access to the fast and furious guns that Obama and Eric holder smuggled to Mexico. OH yeah.. they're getting ready for us,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min think about that 134,255
looking for a three bedroom for rent!!! 1 hr citizen 11
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 40ish 3,742
who thinks john Bryant should come out of the c... 5 hr truther 1
Who is the best looking guy that works at Burge... 8 hr customer 34
Megan 8 hr Jeff 2
My new hat. 8 hr Cornbread Taliban 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Fri JJR 69

Flood Warning for Knox County was issued at February 27 at 4:36PM EST

Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search