'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
143,581 - 143,600 of 151,375 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#168191 Jun 28, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
So he didn't say what you wanted afterward as quickly as you would have liked.
It's not like he sat idly back while THOUSANDS American citizens were literally trapped, dying and begging for help after a hurricane
And the nothing to do with the video hoodwink is crumbling too...

Repubs like to make believe there was nothing happening in the world as response to that video, but that's not true either, there were many troublesome responses at the time.

So, Benghazi was in part response to the video AND an attack, Repubs hope everyone else can't walk and use a braincell at the same time!

Benghazi is a fabricated scandal. There is no scandal.
There was a tragedy and honestly, heck if a Repub really cares about Americans dying, if they DID, they would not make the current argument since sooooo many more died under Bush in the exact same way!!!!!!!!

"Prior to Benghazi, were there 13 attacks on embassies and 60 deaths under President George W. Bush"

Why would they STILL be investigating those if they really did care?!!?
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#168192 Jun 28, 2014
That should read...

Why wouldn't they STILL be investigating those if they really did care?!!?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168193 Jun 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Wrong.
Once again MANY hearings were held and no wrongdoing was found.
How many hearings was held for people that died in the Superdome after Katrina?
Plenty of wrongdoing has been found.

Do you just ignore facts? I know they get in the way of your Libtard narrative.........
Nutz

United States

#168194 Jun 28, 2014
A few months ago me and my friend were drinking at his house I had a lot more than him. He started to take pictures of his dick on my phone. He said he would give it back if I took showed him mine. So I stripped down to my boxers and began to pull them down. As I did I noticed him start to strip down. He saw me naked with his boxers still on and he reached out and touched my soft cock. I pulled down his boxers to see his. Just then he got down and began to stroke and lick my cock. I got hard and told him to lay down. He got down and I started to 69 with him. After a few minutes of this he flipped me over and began to lick my asshole he then slowly slipped his 5.5" cock in my ass. He came in about 5 minutes. I then got up and put him on his bed and began to do the same to him with my 6.5" dick. We're both 15 and I kinda want to do it again but am nervous because last time we were both drunk.
BIRTHDAY

Bardstown, KY

#168195 Jun 28, 2014
YOUR MOM
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168196 Jun 28, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
Fox Admits Libya Attack May Have Been Caused By Video ...
Geraldo Rivera and Peter Doocy both say that video may have caused Benghazi attack.
www.youtube.com/watch...
Benghazi ringleader: Anti-Muslim video inspired attack
Well, isn’t that embarrassing. Libyan national Ahmed Abu Khattala, a ringleader of the deadly attack on America’s diplomatic consulate in Benghazi, Libya, apprehended this weekend by US Special Forces, reportedly said that the attack was motivated as a response to an anti-Muslim American video.
The admission by Khattala is more than a bit inconvenient for congressional critics of President Obama’s handling of the crisis, as those “Benghazi truthers” had claimed until this point that it was absurd to suggest that the inflammatory video played any part in inspiring the attacksthat left an American ambassador, and three other US citizens, dead.
Khattala’s statements back up an earlier NYT report that suggested the video did in fact play a role.
Mr. Abu Khattala told other Libyans in private conversations during the night of the attack that he was moved to attack the diplomatic mission to take revenge for an insult to Islam in an American-made online video.
An earlier demonstration venting anger over the video outside the American Embassy in Cairo had culminated in a breach of its walls, and it dominated Arab news coverage. Mr. Abu Khattala told both fellow Islamist fighters and others that the attack in Benghazi was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.
The video in question is called “Innocence of Muslims,” and it suggested, among other things that the Muslim prophet Mohammed was a gay pedophile.
http://americablog.com/2014/06/benghazi-ringl...
"The film which insulted the Prophet was a direct attack on our values and if America wants good relations with the Muslim world it needs to do so with respect," Abu Khattala said.
Loser repuke lemmings wouldn't believe it out of the mouth of the terrorist responsible for Benghazi.
Love how they bounce from fake scandal to fake scandal, but hey, if the fauxbox talking heads or pillhead rush says it, it must be true. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You are a fraud. That video is from Oct. 2012. You try to pass it off as current and relevant.

Like you, it is irrelevant. I can post videos of those same people since this one saying the video was NOT the cause.

LIAR AND FRAUD
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168197 Jun 28, 2014
Nutz wrote:
A few months ago me and my friend were drinking at his house I had a lot more than him. He started to take pictures of his dick on my phone. He said he would give it back if I took showed him mine. So I stripped down to my boxers and began to pull them down. As I did I noticed him start to strip down. He saw me naked with his boxers still on and he reached out and touched my soft cock. I pulled down his boxers to see his. Just then he got down and began to stroke and lick my cock. I got hard and told him to lay down. He got down and I started to 69 with him. After a few minutes of this he flipped me over and began to lick my asshole he then slowly slipped his 5.5" cock in my ass. He came in about 5 minutes. I then got up and put him on his bed and began to do the same to him with my 6.5" dick. We're both 15 and I kinda want to do it again but am nervous because last time we were both drunk.
You have been reported to the Topix moderators. If that doesn't work quickly, I will be contacting the AG of KY to contact Topix.
BIRTHDAY

Bardstown, KY

#168198 Jun 28, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been reported to the Topix moderators. If that doesn't work quickly, I will be contacting the AG of KY to contact Topix.
BLAAH NONE CARES
Al-lll mouth

Hagerstown, MD

#168199 Jun 28, 2014
don't want to intervene with sisters.
Nutz

Owensboro, KY

#168200 Jun 28, 2014
BIRTHDAY wrote:
<quoted text> BLAAH NONE CARES
See where it says [ Judge , Report Abuse , Reply.] I have reported you for being Vulgar and Disrespectable to other Topix users, and using other Topix users names.
And if I can find out who you are ,I will sue you for using my name to slander me! I will always report this to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and my friends at Fox News Channel!!!
BIRTHDAY

Bardstown, KY

#168201 Jun 28, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
See where it says [ Judge , Report Abuse , Reply.] I have reported you for being Vulgar and Disrespectable to other Topix users, and using other Topix users names.
And if I can find out who you are ,I will sue you for using my name to slander me! I will always report this to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and my friends at Fox News Channel!!!
Good luck with that y be so serious I'm not disrespecting anybody
Nutz

United States

#168202 Jun 28, 2014
I was 15 years old when I was staying over at a friends house. We slept in the same bed. For the first 20 mins we spooned each other. I could feel his hard cock rubbing up against my butt. I just went under the covers and started blowing him. He had a BIG 8" cock. I deep throated his cock a few times and he blew his load in my mouth. That's when I discovered I liked to swallow HOT LOADS of cum. We had sex with each other for about 3 years until we grew apart. He loved it when I would deep throat his cock & swallow his loads. I let him fuck me a few time, but most of the time we just blew each other. Some of the hottest sex I have ever had. I'm bi now & blow guys when I can tell they are gay or bi. Usually I go to video stores to blow guys and swallow BIG loads. One day I blew 9-10 guys within 1 hour & swallowed every load. Damn Obama!
brad

Marlborough, CT

#168203 Jun 28, 2014
<quoted text>
What criminal act?
At least you're consistent.

Deflect,dodge,bob and weave.

LOL

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#168204 Jun 28, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
Republican Challenging Primary Result Believes His Opponent Was Replaced By Body Double
Republican House candidate Timothy Ray Murray is challenging the results of his primary election defeat because his believes his opponent (Rep. Frank Lucas) was executed in 2011 and has been replaced by a body double.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/27/republ...
The once-Grand GOP continues it's one tradition of expanding their base by embracing the mental defectives.
Almost beyond belief, but hey they're republicans.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#168205 Jun 28, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Almost beyond belief, but hey they're republicans.
A STAFF REPORT FROM THE STRAIGHT DOPE SCIENCE ADVISORY BOARD

Why is the Republican party called the GOP? And why the elephant?

Dear Straight Dope:

What does GOP stand for and how did it start?

Why are Republicans represented as elephants and Democrats as

donkeys?

--Jerry J.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1481...

[STAFF REPORTS ARE WRITTEN BY THE STRAIGHT DOPE SCIENCE ADVISORY BOARD, CECIL'S ONLINE AUXILIARY. THOUGH THE SDSAB DOES ITS BEST, THESE COLUMNS ARE EDITED BY ED ZOTTI, NOT CECIL, SO ACCURACYWISE YOU'D BETTER KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.]

Who is Cecil Adams?

You never heard of Cecil Adams or the Straight Dope? Hey, it happens. Get up to speed with the following emergency info:

http://www.straightdope.com/pages/faq

Flat Lick Ky.

#168206 Jun 28, 2014
Hartford wrote:
<quoted text>Do you wonder why so many democrats crossed over and voted Republican? Do you?
Do you wonder why they would crossover, why the records will not be up for review? Do you?
Do you wonder why Thad was so desperate? Do you?
The democrats were desperate and it shows. Do you wonder what really happened at the end of the day? Do you?
Who really did what? Talk about irony and extremeism. People like you show what you are capable of. you try to cover it up by your desperation in calling others out. You and folks like you lie your way out by any means possible. Lois Lerner types set the example: trained you well.
Show how desperate you are. Entitlement mooching days are numbered. Obama is sending millions to Syria.
Cochran is credited with winning by pumping up turnout for Tuesday’s runoff beyond the initial primary. In the final days of campaigning, he appealed to voters who don’t typically participate in Republican primaries, including those who traditionally vote Democrat, like blacks. Mississippi voting rules allow anyone to participate in a primary runoff.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/chris-m...

The big question I have is what rules or laws were broken by the Democrats crossing Party lines. In the end its plain to see the majority of Mississippi voters didn't want a Tea Party Senator representing them.
American Lady

Bowling Green, KY

#168207 Jun 28, 2014
I've been sleeping with a liberal girl who is 4 months pregnant, I adore the bump and the fact that her boobs have incerased to a DD...she has a body to die for and luckily I'm having her daily...her sex drive is amazing and she made me cum so hard I peed all over myself...she liked it and now its a regular part of sex...I'm wanting a 3rd girl so much in this!

Flat Lick Ky.

#168208 Jun 28, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
A STAFF REPORT FROM THE STRAIGHT DOPE SCIENCE ADVISORY BOARD
Why is the Republican party called the GOP? And why the elephant?
Dear Straight Dope:
What does GOP stand for and how did it start?
Why are Republicans represented as elephants and Democrats as
donkeys?
--Jerry J.
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1481...
[STAFF REPORTS ARE WRITTEN BY THE STRAIGHT DOPE SCIENCE ADVISORY BOARD, CECIL'S ONLINE AUXILIARY. THOUGH THE SDSAB DOES ITS BEST, THESE COLUMNS ARE EDITED BY ED ZOTTI, NOT CECIL, SO ACCURACYWISE YOU'D BETTER KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED.]
Who is Cecil Adams?
You never heard of Cecil Adams or the Straight Dope? Hey, it happens. Get up to speed with the following emergency info:
http://www.straightdope.com/pages/faq
Your point is what?
Alison Crimes is a Liar

Elizabethtown, KY

#168209 Jun 28, 2014
Holder should be Fired.
Commietator

Tompkinsville, KY

#168210 Jun 28, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>You have been reported to the Topix moderators. If that doesn't work quickly, I will be contacting the AG of KY to contact Topix.
Now that's funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min truth teller 1,791
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 14 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,497
Rickie smith from1304 1 hr sizemore 2
Kentucky Fried Chicken 4 hr toenail eater 11
New club in Barbourville? 5 hr Little D 48
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Khatru 130,575
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Trucked on by 680
Walmart Supercenter 12 hr Bigdaddy 6
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••