'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 269742 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Take me to your leader”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#169152 Jul 6, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't pay rent and the tax payers pay your rent for you and you don't pay taxes either then you are getting it for free no matter how you attempt to spin it. I'm sure AL pays for her service too. But the only way democrats can get a lot of their bull shit out there is by the way of the web and that's why Obama and the dems want to make sure that EVERYONE has the web. Same deal with the phones and food stamps...just another perk in exchange for a vote for the democrat party.
Republicans don't use the web?
I didn't know that.
I guess that makes you a secret Democrat :D
Welcome Brother!
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#169153 Jul 6, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>It's a law not a state secret, the public at large are supposed to be informed of it..
Then maybe you can explain why those people didn't flood our borders with their children when the law was passed and the public at large was made aware of it. The flooding took place after Obama bragged about deporting more illegals than Bush, the Hispanic community smacked his hand for that, and then announcing children that are here illegally would not be deported, in order to appease the Hispanic community. It's nearing election time so the dems are attempting damage control. lol Why aren't these parents sending their kids to the Canadian border if Obama's invitation has nothing to do with the flooding? Why aren't they flocking to the UK where most dems believe is the promised land because of single-payer healthcare? Why here? And why now? And why the children? Because they believe that Obama will send their kids to relatives here in the USA and then the rest of the family left behind will be allowed here and Obama will not even try to deport any of them. Next thing on the agenda is an easy pathway to citizenship which has voting rights. Next on the agenda? Gay and lesbian lovers allowed to enter and stay in our country because the dems think it is only right to keep these families together even at the cost of Americans ending up being the minority in their own country. It's a sure vote for the democrats and job security for the 1%'er elite liberal politicians that have conned a whole country and it's latest newest citizens. What happens when we become a 3rd world country just like the ones the illegals are trying to escape? When we can't feed or house or clothe our citizens...where do we send them? There are a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. Add tens of thousands of people to that poverty number each month and what happens then? Obama will be long gone and still blaming Bush and our kids will suffer the most. Should I respect that or the person that is seeing to it that it goes down that way? Never!
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#169154 Jul 6, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that.
Welcome Brother!
I never said Republicans didn't use the web. Where did you get that from? Are you trying to imply that things were said when they weren't said at all? Is that your plan? lol It didn't work. Again. Okay...you attempted to put the focus on details that were never said or implied so that you wouldn't have to defend your stupidity. How did that work out for you? LMMFAO Try, try again.

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#169155 Jul 6, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Then maybe you can explain why those people didn't flood our borders with their children when the law was passed and the public at large was made aware of it. The flooding took place after Obama bragged about deporting more illegals than Bush, the Hispanic community smacked his hand for that, and then announcing children that are here illegally would not be deported, in order to appease the Hispanic community. It's nearing election time so the dems are attempting damage control. lol Why aren't these parents sending their kids to the Canadian border if Obama's invitation has nothing to do with the flooding? Why aren't they flocking to the UK where most dems believe is the promised land because of single-payer healthcare? Why here? And why now? And why the children? Because they believe that Obama will send their kids to relatives here in the USA and then the rest of the family left behind will be allowed here and Obama will not even try to deport any of them. Next thing on the agenda is an easy pathway to citizenship which has voting rights. Next on the agenda? Gay and lesbian lovers allowed to enter and stay in our country because the dems think it is only right to keep these families together even at the cost of Americans ending up being the minority in their own country. It's a sure vote for the democrats and job security for the 1%'er elite liberal politicians that have conned a whole country and it's latest newest citizens. What happens when we become a 3rd world country just like the ones the illegals are trying to escape? When we can't feed or house or clothe our citizens...where do we send them? There are a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level on Obama's watch. Add tens of thousands of people to that poverty number each month and what happens then? Obama will be long gone and still blaming Bush and our kids will suffer the most. Should I respect that or the person that is seeing to it that it goes down that way? Never!
Hmmm the constant Republican rhetoric and misinformation (including yours) claiming democrats were passing laws that would automatically give amnesty to all children didn't have anything to do with the current crisis, did it?
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#169157 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again (Im beginning to think nobody is actually reading) feel free to oppose his polices, want him out of office, think him a bad President. Feel to do ALL YOU CAN to change the administration.. You can do all that while respecting the office he holds.
As I said, to disrespect him is to give permission for anyone who disagrees with any future President to shamefully disrespect him (or her :P).
How do you think that looks to the rest of the world?
Once again...you people mention Bush's name in every other sentence, so do tell. Are you saying that the way Bush was disrespected while he was in office is why Obama should be respected now that he holds that office because now all of a sudden it's the patriotic thing for you to do? Hypocrites. It shouldn't matter how it looks to the rest of the world since Hilary and Obama have brought back the respect for the United States from these other countries. They reset the button, didn't you hear? Maybe you were too busy partying with the other unemployed people at Obama's summer of recovery party to notice that other countries have respect for us once again thanks to Obama. In your opinion it was okay to wish death on Bush and his family and call him a war monger and a baby killer and claim he was a liar and blame him for other countries not respecting us and blaming him for the decline of our country and all of our problems were caused by Bush and that gave patriots a right to defame the President then and still defame him to this day...but Obama should be respected because he got elected and if he isn't it looks bad to the rest of the world. Hypocrites!!!
Jay

Springville, TN

#169158 Jul 6, 2014
LOL the last sentence of my last post should read :
Do ALL THAT while demanding respect for the holder of your country's highest office.
That is patriotism.
Obviously there is good reason I am not a professional writer :P

Most of us don't really care about flaws in grammar on here, we are not in school.

What we demand is the person who leads this country uphold and respect to the laws as they are written: it's called "The Constitution". You will never garner the respect of a true constitutionalist when you elect someone whose head is so inflated that he thinks he is above that document as written and adopted: a man who sidesteps the law of the land to get his own way. This man has a phone and a pen, remember? He has no regard for the laws of this land - hence, he gets no respect from me and millions like me - and ya - we are out here!

Others on here have explained it well. Respect is earned, no matter what office one might hold. But to call someone unpatriotic because they don't respect the judgement of the president is ludicrous!
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#169159 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Hmmm the constant Republican rhetoric and misinformation (including yours) claiming democrats were passing laws that would automatically give amnesty to all children didn't have anything to do with the current crisis, did it?
Again...comprehend much? I stated that those things are on Obama's agenda and "through no fault of his own" lol things just seem to be heading that way for the dems. I didn't say that democrats were passing laws for this or that but what I did say was these things have been on Obama's agenda and only a blind man couldn't see it. I said that Obama did not enforce the laws that were already on the books which dealt with Mexican illegals. What misinformation are you talking about? Now, you can't include what you think others may have said at one time and you can't include your interpretation of what others may or may not mean in their posts...or what you think other countries think or believe about us...just the facts, scuds.
Several times, just within the past few minutes, you have made up shit that I supposedly posted in order to give some type of credence to your side of the issue.
Jay

Springville, TN

#169160 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Once again (Im beginning to think nobody is actually reading) feel free to oppose his polices, want him out of office, think him a bad President. Feel to do ALL YOU CAN to change the administration.. You can do all that while respecting the office he holds.
As I said, to disrespect him is to give permission for anyone who disagrees with any future President to shamefully disrespect him (or her :P).
How do you think that looks to the rest of the world?

I dunno. If I was the rest of the world I'd probably think:

Wow! Americans are really pissed they put this jerk in office.

Oh wait. Some of us are.

:p yourself

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#169162 Jul 6, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us don't really care about flaws in grammar on here, we are not in school.
What we demand is the person who leads this country uphold and respect to the laws as they are written: it's called "The Constitution". You will never garner the respect of a true constitutionalist when you elect someone whose head is so inflated that he thinks he is above that document as written and adopted: a man who sidesteps the law of the land to get his own way. This man has a phone and a pen, remember? He has no regard for the laws of this land - hence, he gets no respect from me and millions like me - and ya - we are out here!
Others on here have explained it well. Respect is earned, no matter what office one might hold. But to call someone unpatriotic because they don't respect the judgement of the president is ludicrous!
Ok I see Im beating a dead horse here.
I guess people here are too small minded to see the difference between disagreeing and disrespect. Too busy villainizing anyone of opposing political views as "unpatriotic"
Pretty much why we are the gridlock we are in.
Carry on and goodnight

“Take me to your leader”

Smacking Down Stupidity

#169163 Jul 6, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno. If I was the rest of the world I'd probably think:
Wow! Americans are really pissed they put this jerk in office.
Oh wait. Some of us are.
:p yourself
And you don't see how them thinking that is bad for the country?
What about IF a Republican gets in office, would you want the same for him?
Yes I would be writing the same about Democrats disrespecting a Republican President
DemocRATS

San Diego, CA

#169164 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Even ASSUMING your rhetoric is correct, and ASSUMING he is responsible for what someone else said outside his presence, it's not about him. It is about respect for the holder of the office.
By disrespecting him you are giving everyone (including other countries) permission to shamefully disrespect any American President whom they disagree.
I am sure AL loves her country. I never doubted that, However the vile disrespect she propagates is a great disservice to her country and unpatriotic.
You're desperate Scud...Obama listen to rev. Jeremiah Wright for 20 years...don't tell me Obama never heard of Jeremiah Wright constantly talking against white people and AMERICA. Give me a break.
You never heard Obama puts his own country down ...??? You're right, no respect for that...no president would ever talk crap about his own country. Respect for what...??? It's not just his policies ...he is arrogant jerk who think, he is above The Constitution ...I don't think so...you think what you want...President has to earn respect and protect his people and his own country...Obama lies as soon he opens his mouth, dirty Harry Reid, Nancy stupid Pelosi and racist Eric Holder ... yeah...respect ..what, that Mafia ...?????
Jay

Springville, TN

#169165 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
I didn't know that.
Welcome Brother!

Of course we use the web, Scud. That's how we know we're being screwed over by libs, progressive dems and communists.
Jay

Springville, TN

#169166 Jul 6, 2014
Have you noticed how clean and nicely dressed these so-called immigrants look?

The women have earrings, necklaces and their clothes are rather clean and tidy. The kids are the same.

So, how did they make it all the way through their respective countries, through all of Mexico, allll the way through the hot blazing desert, and come out the other end, looking nice and tidy?

Just wondering if anybody else noticed this.
Jay

Springville, TN

#169167 Jul 6, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't pay rent and the tax payers pay your rent for you and you don't pay taxes either then you are getting it for free no matter how you attempt to spin it. I'm sure AL pays for her service too. But the only way democrats can get a lot of their bull shit out there is by the way of the web and that's why Obama and the dems want to make sure that EVERYONE has the web. Same deal with the phones and food stamps...just another perk in exchange for a vote for the democrat party.

That's exactly what Obama is doing. He's padding the deck for future democrats, regardless of the cost to these poor people. Amnesty equals democrats, the name of the game for this administration. He could not care less what it costs them, in terms of rape, abuse, murder, horrendous living conditions and suffering. Women crossing the desert with infants? Really?

Really!?
Jay

Springville, TN

#169168 Jul 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Ok I see Im beating a dead horse here.
I guess people here are too small minded to see the difference between disagreeing and disrespect. Too busy villainizing anyone of opposing political views as "unpatriotic"
Pretty much why we are the gridlock we are in.
Carry on and goodnight
If Obama ever says, "Sorry, the Constitution doesn't permit me to do that....."
I, personally, might kick back and listen to what he has to say. But since it will never happen, count me out.

Good night there, Scud.

Whoops. I had to post this twice. Got a warning.

"Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

I guess they didn't like the word, "Scud" LOL!!!!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#169169 Jul 6, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly what Obama is doing. He's padding the deck for future democrats, regardless of the cost to these poor people. Amnesty equals democrats, the name of the game for this administration. He could not care less what it costs them, in terms of rape, abuse, murder, horrendous living conditions and suffering. Women crossing the desert with infants? Really?
Really!?
Amnesty is not a new idea, even George W. Bush wanted to do it.

Bush Amnesty Plan Raises Immigration Concerns.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2004/01/08/bush-...
brad

Bolton, CT

#169171 Jul 7, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL some like Hobby Lobby find those ways.
Of the 20 forms of contraception approved by the FDA Hobby Lobby still and has always carried 16 of those.

The 4 they opposed actually terminate a pregnancy.

So in your book if a person,or company,prefers to not take part in an abortion its scammin the system with obscure loop holes?

Have you NO morals,,,man,,,

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#169172 Jul 7, 2014
Jay wrote:
Have you noticed how clean and nicely dressed these so-called immigrants look?

The women have earrings, necklaces and their clothes are rather clean and tidy. The kids are the same.

So, how did they make it all the way through their respective countries, through all of Mexico, allll the way through the hot blazing desert, and come out the other end, looking nice and tidy?

Just wondering if anybody else noticed this.
The drug dealers are renting buses and driving them up. It distracts the border guards so their mules can bring in new shipments.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#169173 Jul 7, 2014
Good Morning *Patriots*:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#169174 Jul 7, 2014
Just for u, GNAT ...

Foreign Policy Has Left Obama A Global Laughing Stock

Foreign Policy: The latest U.S. ally to openly sneer at us is a senior British defense adviser who says President Obama has "devalued the deterrent effect of American military capability" in the world.
In his first campaign for president, in April 2007, Barack Obama complained George W. Bush's war in Iraq cost the U.S. "in influence and respect."

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0116...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

He NEVER takes the BLAME for his & his admins own misdeeds ...
one of the MANY reasons I do NOT & can not respect him.

~-~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min Not trumps son 163,753
coty lee cant believe shawntaeas baby is his 42 min The D 9
Sam Sizemore 43 min samantha sizemore 6
Judy Scott 55 min judy 8
thomas. James wilson 1 hr neighbor 5
Gonna Have to go to Work! 3 hr DACK RAMBO 10
David Chris Mills (Feb '09) 3 hr hohoho 12
Darren k West Voted Knox co Biggest FOOL ! 6 hr taxpayer 29
jerry garlands estate (Jun '11) 15 hr Wondering 40

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages