'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228688 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#168277 Jun 29, 2014
Nutz wrote:
Allegations are not facts. You keep getting the two confused.

Smacking Down Stupidity

#168278 Jun 29, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Refer to post 168232.
AHH I See what you are getting at.
Because Mitch whined and complained, that means he was somehow involved in the court arguments.
Interesting concept.
Also interesting how you count a ruling a "defeat for Obama" when it affects all future Presidents, including Republican ones.
Sister Sara withTwoMules

Chicago, IL

#168279 Jun 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
President Obama Strikes Back (VIDEO)
As the talking cheeto prepares to sue the President for doing his job, President Obama is striking back against the Republican Party and their unprecedented obstructionism.
Republicans are suing President Obama for his use of executive orders. However, what hasn’t been mentioned is President Obama has used the privilege only 182 times. On the other hand, President George W. Bush signed 291 executive orders, and President Reagan 381.
President Obama has been forced to sign executive orders due to an ineffective Congress that is more content in the green room than on the Congress floor. To date, the 113th Congress has passed just 121 laws—a majority of which involve renaming post offices and recognizing important people. They are, in fact, the least productive Congress in history.
The president is doing the best he can for the people of the country, despite all the roadblocks Republicans have attempted to throw in his path. Now that President Obama has decided to use his pen and phone in order to move the country forward, on a path that the people have voted for—twice—Republicans are terrified.
The cheeto’s lawsuit is the last act of a desperate party.
Watch President Obama give a great speech on the economy while speaking his mind and unleashing on the Republican Party.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/28/presi...
the talking cheeto....hahaha
They are a desperate bunch of losers aren't they. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Where have you been? Obama has been striking back and talking about republicans from day one in office. He is a bobble head, know nothing who blames others. He is out of control. You are a fool.

Ditch Grimes. She is twit trying to oust Mitch. Do you wonder why she didn't run for gov. if she wanted to help Ky.? H3ll you are so ignorant.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168281 Jun 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Get to a library and read some history book numbnutz.
Southern Republicans used to be Democrats ring a bell dumbass....or
Southern Strategy
They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)
Democrats are the fiscal conservatives and have been for a long while Third, there is no kind or even decent way to reply to this kind of willful ignorance on Twitter. These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.
Claiming that Republicans are the good guys because nearly two centuries ago they were on the opposite side of where they stand now actually proves my point, and wears an Atwater whitewashed white hood to do it no less. Also: Being aggressive does not make up for a refusal to deal with reality.
This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m ...
You racist, bigoted, hypocritical, lying loser CONS OWN RACISM NOW. That's it in a NUTZshell. Suck it up crybaby.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Nope, that's your BS revisionist history. Your Dim party fought against the Civil Rights legislation.

Biotch!!!!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168282 Jun 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
President Obama Strikes Back (VIDEO)
As the talking cheeto prepares to sue the President for doing his job, President Obama is striking back against the Republican Party and their unprecedented obstructionism.
Republicans are suing President Obama for his use of executive orders. However, what hasn’t been mentioned is President Obama has used the privilege only 182 times. On the other hand, President George W. Bush signed 291 executive orders, and President Reagan 381.
President Obama has been forced to sign executive orders due to an ineffective Congress that is more content in the green room than on the Congress floor. To date, the 113th Congress has passed just 121 laws—a majority of which involve renaming post offices and recognizing important people. They are, in fact, the least productive Congress in history.
The president is doing the best he can for the people of the country, despite all the roadblocks Republicans have attempted to throw in his path. Now that President Obama has decided to use his pen and phone in order to move the country forward, on a path that the people have voted for—twice—Republicans are terrified.
The cheeto’s lawsuit is the last act of a desperate party.
Watch President Obama give a great speech on the economy while speaking his mind and unleashing on the Republican Party.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/28/presi...
the talking cheeto....hahaha
They are a desperate bunch of losers aren't they. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Let him try. Supreme Court will bitch slap his ass again!!!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168283 Jun 29, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Allegations are not facts. You keep getting the two confused.
His advisers made the statements. They are fact. You seem to think unless he admitted to them, they are not facts.

You keep getting that confused.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168284 Jun 29, 2014
<quoted text>
AHH I See what you are getting at.
Because Mitch whined and complained, that means he was somehow involved in the court arguments.
Interesting concept.
Also interesting how you count a ruling a "defeat for Obama" when it affects all future Presidents, including Republican ones.
No, Mitch got it done. He stoked the fire. I'm no Mitch fan by any means. He was right on this one though.

His royal highness (as he thinks) Obama got put in his place and told he wasn't the F'ing king. Hey, if it goes against the Constitution, I could give a rats ass who the POTUS is. It's not leagal.
straw grasping teabaggers

United States

#168285 Jun 29, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Let him try. Supreme Court will bitch slap his ass again!!!
If you want to see bitchslapped, watch Cavuto's takedown of Michelle Bachmann and the Tea Party, which was broadcast live on Fox News Channel.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#168286 Jun 29, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Bush cried like a Baby when Bin Laden died.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lie. Next

Paris

#168287 Jun 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>Where was your whining for those exotic locations leBIMBO.....keep trying loser lemming hypocrite. Your full of it. Try some of these new depends crybaby. You could use them while you troll topix 24/7 trying to get your badges. haha

Bill Maher Creates Adult Tea Party Diaper “Defends”(Video)

Bill Maher always puts out great fodder for ridiculing the right wing base. His most recent episode featured a special commercial – now remember this is HBO – of a new product he created just for the Tea Party fans that love to hate him.

“Defends” is a new adult diaper for any of those pesky bathroom breaks, or horrifically public ‘accidents’, that can happen during Tea Party rallies, government shootouts, and filibusters. When you’ve “gotta go” and you don’t wanna go – just go in your pants with “Defends!”

The first adult diaper made exclusively for Teabaggers.

Watch the hilarious video brought to you by HBO

http://aattp.org/diaper-defends-created-speci...

Now fo loser.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Is this your A game. You are a joke.

Smacking Down Stupidity

#168288 Jun 29, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
His advisers made the statements. They are fact. You seem to think unless he admitted to them, they are not facts.
You keep getting that confused.
No I think unless the allegations are verified by independent sources, sworn to under oath, ect.... they are just allegations.
People can have hidden agendas (Selling books, revenge, attention, ect) giving reason to lie
I do not take ANYONE'S word alone as fact.
You on the other hand, have a habit of accept any unsubstantiated claim as fact as long as it supports your position.

Paris

#168289 Jun 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>It still won't help him in November. But you dream on there numb nutz. I don't watch MSNBC and all the racist are in the teabagging CON party. Suck it up, your two parties OWN racism now. Voters know that the teabagger CONS are the party of NO, obstructing progress, shutting down the gov't and wasting millions of taxpayers money for fake scandal. Keep dreaming loser lemming tool.

Educating Republicans: Why You Can’t Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P

They know it’s “bad” to be a racist, and so they will deny the white hood while hiding under the deflection that Democrats wore it first way back in the late 1860s when it was founded by six veterans of the Confederate Army. Yes, Democrats were a big part of the original KKK over 150 years ago. But Democrats were on the other side in 1948 with the addition of civil rights as a campaign plank and on into the fights for Civil Rights in the 60s, losing Southern white voters to the Republican Party. But really, what matters when you are voting is where each party stands TODAY.(The KKK had a resurgence in the 20s by white protestants angry at industrialization and immigration and high on Prohibition and the Bible, and a third big incarnation in reaction to the Civil Rights movement.)
These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.
This brings us back to my original point, because the KKK still exists, and it aligns with the Republican party issues-wise, even if its membership is somewhat pathetic compared to its glory days. Well, it seems the two organizations have that in common as well. To put this in terms and using logic Republicans can understand, you can’t spell KKK without the letters G-O-P.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Al Gore is the racist name you are looking for.

Paris

#168290 Jun 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>AND yet after masterminding 9/11 bush didn't even have him on his feeble mind. Explain that you disgusting pos.

FLASHBACK: Bush On Bin Laden:‘I Really Just Don’t Spend That Much Time On Him’

6 Months After 9/11 Bush Said He Wasn’t Concerned About Bin Laden

..it was just 6 months after 9/11 when during a press conference Bush declared that he wasn’t concerned about Bin Laden.

On March 13, 2002 then President Bush said,“We haven’t heard much from him. And I wouldn’t necessarily say he’s at the center of any command structure. And, again, I don’t know where he is. I’ll repeat what I said. I truly am not that concerned about him. I know he is on the run.”

Later we would find out that Bush was no longer concerned about Bin Laden because his administration had already turned its attention towards what they saw as unfinished business in Iraq. Because George W. Bush was not concerned, the families of the nearly 3,000 victims of the 9/11 attacks were left without justice.

Because George W. Bush was not concerned about Bin Laden, 4,452 American troops have lost their lives in Iraq. Those Americans died because the Bush administration gave up on capturing Osama Bin Laden and decided to focus on a war that they thought they could easily win.
http://www.politicususa.com/2011/05/02/bush-b...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Neither did Clinton, when he refused bin Laden three times.
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#168291 Jun 29, 2014

DITCH MITCH wrote:

<quoted text>Where was your whining for those exotic locations leBIMBO.....keep trying loser lemming hypocrite. Your full of it. Try some of these new depends crybaby. You could use them while you troll topix 24/7 trying to get your badges. haha

Bill Maher Creates Adult Tea Party Diaper “Defends”(Video)

Bill Maher always puts out great fodder for ridiculing the right wing base. His most recent episode featured a special commercial – now remember this is HBO – of a new product he created just for the Tea Party fans that love to hate him.

“Defends” is a new adult diaper for any of those pesky bathroom breaks, or horrifically public ‘accidents’, that can happen during Tea Party rallies, government shootouts, and filibusters. When you’ve “gotta go” and you don’t wanna go – just go in your pants with “Defends!”

The first adult diaper made exclusively for Teabaggers.

Watch the hilarious video brought to you by HBO

http://aattp.org/diaper-defends-created-speci ...

Now fo loser.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

leBIMBO says:
Is this your A game. You are a joke.

No game and no joke trollboy, you could use them while you troll topix 24/7 trying to get your badges. Looks like you are the joke leBIMBO

Now get back to your trolling, loser lemming freak.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#168292 Jun 29, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:

<quoted text>It still won't help him in November. But you dream on there numb nutz. I don't watch MSNBC and all the racist are in the teabagging CON party. Suck it up, your two parties OWN racism now. Voters know that the teabagger CONS are the party of NO, obstructing progress, shutting down the gov't and wasting millions of taxpayers money for fake scandal. Keep dreaming loser lemming tool.

Educating Republicans: Why You Can’t Spell KKK Without the Letters G-O-P

These poor people were fed one tidbit of information and they don’t even know that they are making fools of themselves by repeating it, as repeating it admits that it’s wrong to be wearing the metaphorical white hood and reveals that said conservative has no idea that many of those same people left the Democratic Party over the issue of Civil Rights and joined the modern day White Hood party; aka the Republican Party. This is not a matter of “opinion” or rhetoric. It’s history.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/15/klan-m ...

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

leBIMBO says:
Al Gore is the racist name you are looking for.

NO, he isn't a republiCON dumbass. Thanks for reposting though. YOUR two parties OWN RACISM NOW....deal with it.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Smacking Down Stupidity

#168293 Jun 29, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Mitch got it done. He stoked the fire. I'm no Mitch fan by any means. He was right on this one though.
His royal highness (as he thinks) Obama got put in his place and told he wasn't the F'ing king. Hey, if it goes against the Constitution, I could give a rats ass who the POTUS is. It's not leagal.
He did NOTHING but what he always does, whine and complain.
He didn't file suit, didn't initiate it, didn't pick the people who did , didn't make the arguments, didn't pick the lawyers who did . He did NADDA.

I'm thinking you don't have a clue what the ruling said.
There was nothing in about him being "F'ing king" nor did SCOTUS rule on the legality of recess appointments in general. They ruled that the Senate decides for itself what constitutes a "recess" .
Obama challenge the Senate on the definition with three appointments.Since the court sided with the Senate on the definition it invalidates those three appointments.
It really doesn't matter as far as Obama is concerned though. Nearly all vacancies have been filled (seeing he is down to just two years left) and those remaining can easily be filled (or refilled) now that the Senate changed the filibusterer rules for appointments.
By the way, it technically wasn't unconstitutional until the ruling.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168294 Jun 29, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to see bitchslapped, watch Cavuto's takedown of Michelle Bachmann and the Tea Party, which was broadcast live on Fox News Channel.
It was great. She's an idiot.
brad

Bolton, CT

#168295 Jun 29, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text>
Or watch tingles up the leg Mathews take down Elizabeth the fake indian Warren and the democRAT party,which was broadcast live on whatever loser station tingles works for.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168296 Jun 29, 2014
<quoted text>
No I think unless the allegations are verified by independent sources, sworn to under oath, ect.... they are just allegations.
People can have hidden agendas (Selling books, revenge, attention, ect) giving reason to lie
I do not take ANYONE'S word alone as fact.
You on the other hand, have a habit of accept any unsubstantiated claim as fact as long as it supports your position.
I guess everyone lies when it comes to something you disagree with. Someone who witnessed the conversations and in fact had a conversation with Clinton are lying? You grasp at straws my friend when it puts your Dim hero's in a negative light.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#168297 Jun 29, 2014
<quoted text>
He did NOTHING but what he always does, whine and complain.
He didn't file suit, didn't initiate it, didn't pick the people who did , didn't make the arguments, didn't pick the lawyers who did . He did NADDA.
I'm thinking you don't have a clue what the ruling said.
There was nothing in about him being "F'ing king" nor did SCOTUS rule on the legality of recess appointments in general. They ruled that the Senate decides for itself what constitutes a "recess" .
Obama challenge the Senate on the definition with three appointments.Since the court sided with the Senate on the definition it invalidates those three appointments.
It really doesn't matter as far as Obama is concerned though. Nearly all vacancies have been filled (seeing he is down to just two years left) and those remaining can easily be filled (or refilled) now that the Senate changed the filibusterer rules for appointments.
By the way, it technically wasn't unconstitutional until the ruling.
Obama thinks his ass is king. He needs to learn he is not.

As far as the Senate changing and going to the nuclear option on appointments, wanna bet that gets changed back if they lose the majority in November?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Barbourville Baptist Church Scandal? 25 min SJD87 1
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 26 min Mee 127
TreadzTireCenter 27 min Gravy 11
KCHS principal 32 min Gravy 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min ChromiuMan 148,976
tara 48 min Lol 13
Southeastern Kentucky Militia now recruiting ... (Jan '11) 2 hr OhSure 48
Three liquor stores in bville 16 hr really 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages