'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190398 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Concerned

Elizabethtown, KY

#167847 Jun 25, 2014
GOTP wrote:
"Rush Limbaugh is joining the impeachobamacampaign folks and calling for President Obama to be impeached because he's so much worse than Richard Nixon.
Limbaugh: This guy needs to be impeached. We impeached Nixon for less than this kind of stuff. Nixon only dreamed about doing what this guy's done. Nixon only dreamed about doing what Lois Lerner has done. Nixon only dreamed about using the IRS to damage his political opponents, but he never did it.
See, an imaginary IRS scandal that hurt no one is so much worse than what tricky Dick did:
In May 1972, as evidence would later show, members of Nixon’s Committee to Re-Elect the President (known derisively as CREEP) broke into the Democratic National Committee’s Watergate headquarters, stole copies of top-secret documents and bugged the office’s phones.
...he arranged to provide hundreds of thousands of dollars in “hush money” to the burglars. Then, he and his aides hatched a plan to instruct the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to impede the FBI’s investigation of the crime.
Did Obama form a band called, The Plumbers?
The mission of the plumbers under the CRP was, in a nutshell, to harass Nixon's opponents. They did this through various measures, such as wiretaps, burglaries and intercepted mail. The Watergate break-in was arranged by the CRP and carried out by the plumbers, under a project called Operation Gemstone. Funding for these "dirty tricks" was obtained by laundering money through Mexico.
And a little more:
You'd think he would have learned his lesson. Twenty years later, though, President Nixon's staffers formed the "White House Plumbers," a secret unit tasked with digging up dirt on Pentagon Papers leaker Daniel Ellsberg. The Plumbers went on to commit crimes for the Committee for the Re-Election of the President, including the Watergate burglaries. Although Nixon denied knowledge of the Plumbers activities, tapes subpoenaed during the Watergate investigation revealed years of political espionage and illegal surveillance.
Worse than Watergate
Worse than Katrina
Worse than Iran Contra (well, you haven't tried this one...yet!)
Here's a prediction, unlike Bush Sr., Unlike Bush Jr., unlike Ford, Obama will not have to pardon anyone from his administration before he leaves office, how's that for proof you've got nothing?!!??!!
That's because all the crooks work for Obama?
Concerned

Elizabethtown, KY

#167848 Jun 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
US set to export first oil since 1970s
The Obama administration has cleared the way for the first exports of unrefined American oil in nearly four decades, allowing energy companies to start chipping away at the longtime ban on selling U.S. oil abroad.
http://money.msn.com/investing/post--us-set-t...
Imagine that happening under a teahadist CON. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
And look how much he is importing.
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#167849 Jun 25, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text> you as bad off as bonner trying sue Obama for being smarter than he is.they nothing ever been proven wrong about the president he has done ever thing wright .ever thing you repub's say is wrong with the president is just things your party has done in the past and the gop and fox tries make people believe it .but only dummies believe the crap they put out ,their no smart person believes that crap..their no real scandals only the ones that is made up by fox news and the repub party.that all.
HA HA ...Obama doesn't have one smart person in his administration ...they're all crooks,,,one after another...keep reporting FOX...and you liberal rats, keep crying...Obama has liberal media activists like MSNBC and racist Eric Holder...who doesn't want to investigate any of the Obama scandals and failures because doesn't want 'one of his people' to look bad...Eric Holder will look the other way and lie through his teeth, and Obama can do anything he wants too...'THE MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN US HISTORY'...my foot ...

Keep repeating that to yourself, you may start believing it...

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#167850 Jun 25, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA ...Obama doesn't have one smart person in his administration ...they're all crooks,,,one after another...keep reporting FOX...and you liberal rats, keep crying...Obama has liberal media activists like MSNBC and racist Eric Holder...who doesn't want to investigate any of the Obama scandals and failures because doesn't want 'one of his people' to look bad...Eric Holder will look the other way and lie through his teeth, and Obama can do anything he wants too...'THE MOST TRANSPARENT ADMINISTRATION IN US HISTORY'...my foot ...
Keep repeating that to yourself, you may start believing it...
You're kidding, right?
click

Marlborough, CT

#167851 Jun 26, 2014
Jay wrote:
Some Tea Party Victories the Mainstream Media Refuses to Cover
June 25, 2014
It’s easy to announce the Tea Party dead when one refuses to look at the bigger picture and when the media selectively cherry-picks which races they will discuss. No political movement wins 100% of races and if the media focus is primarily on lost races, it offers a skewed narrative.
What about Curt Clawson? The Tea Party candidate easily won the House seat for Florida’s 19th District last night in a special election. The media, however, has remained silent.
Last night, Tea Party candidate Ken Buck won a four-man primary for his nomination for Colorado’s Fourth District and still, the media has said little about it.
Over the past few months, we’ve seen this pattern over and over again. Alex Mooney won in West Virginia, Ben Sasse won in Nebraska
The Tea Party has dominated Texas throughout the primaries. Tea Partier John Ratcliffe even defeated incumbent Rep. Ralph Hall, the nation’s most senior Member of Congress- the first time an incumbent Congressman had been defeated in a runoff election since 1996.
More to come, ObamacRats! Smoke that!
The MSM,and liberals in general,are rightfully threatened by the tea party movement.

They've come a long way,in a short time.

A few years ago they were staging rallies,and today they're politically relevant and effecting real change,unlike the occupy flash in the pan liberals served up as an alternative.

TP members with no facial recognition,or,endless revenue streams,are winning and altering elections nation wide.

Every election cycle they're learning and gaining ground,is it any wonder both parties and the MSM take so much time trying to prove their irrelevance?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167852 Jun 26, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> that's close to Obama's approval rating. Jump rats jump!
Actually if you care to look at any poll numbers over the past almost 6 years no matter how low Obama's go Repubs are ALWAYS 10 to 20 points lower.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167853 Jun 26, 2014
Jay wrote:
The movement to impeach Barack Obama for high crimes and misdemeanors is growing.
This weekend, the Republican Party of South Dakota passed a resolution calling for the impeachment of the President! They are the first state party to rally to the cause.
More is on the way..........too bad obamacrats!
You make it sound like this is a bad thing for Obama and Dems. As always you are wrong. Repubs do this crap each and everyday. All it does is affirm to the rest of America Repubs are crazy. While all this crap may excite the 28% minority of Repub voters it only proves who NOT to vote for the Majority. Please keep up the good work. It serves your Party well.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#167854 Jun 26, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text> you as bad off as bonner trying sue Obama for being smarter than he is.they nothing ever been proven wrong about the president he has done ever thing wright .ever thing you repub's say is wrong with the president is just things your party has done in the past and the gop and fox tries make people believe it .but only dummies believe the crap they put out ,their no smart person believes that crap..their no real scandals only the ones that is made up by fox news and the repub party.that all.
I don't know which is worse..........your spelling or Obama's policies!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167855 Jun 26, 2014
Jay wrote:
The movement to impeach Barack Obama for high crimes and misdemeanors is growing.
This weekend, the Republican Party of South Dakota passed a resolution calling for the impeachment of the President! They are the first state party to rally to the cause.
More is on the way..........too bad obamacrats!
Good Morning *Patriot/s*:)

And THIS is 'growing' too :)

June 25, 2014
The Bizarro World of Barack Obama's Birth Narrative
By Shawn Glasco

The search for truth in Barack Obama's sketchy 1995 autobiography Dreams from My Father continues with a look into the many discrepancies and oddities in Barack's birth narrative.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/06/the_bi...
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#167856 Jun 26, 2014
Tenth Circuit Court Dismantles Religious Right Marriage Equality Claims in Utah

Yesterday, the Tenth Circuit Court by a 2 – 1 decision dismantled – not struck down but dismantled – Utah’s ban on marriage equality, specifically addressing claims based on ideas of religious freedom

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/26/tenth-...

Another one bites the dust.
Just wow

Anonymous Proxy

#167857 Jun 26, 2014
Wow!

Dallas, TX

#167858 Jun 26, 2014
Romney Returns: Big Money Republicans Working On a Deal To Make Mitt The 2016 Nominee

Not only is Mitt Romney interesting in being the 2016 Republican nominee, but the big money donors in the Republican Party want him to be their candidate.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/25/romney...

Once a loser always a loser. Ask his wife.
reality

United States

#167859 Jun 26, 2014
anyone who argues/follows politics is a complete LOSER in life!! what has all your "i'm right" accomplished for you?

Dallas, TX

#167860 Jun 26, 2014
Boehner May Not Have the Ability to Sue Obama After All

...the speaker of the House does not have the ability to sue the president in this situation, even if Congress says he does.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06...

The resentment class conservatives become stonewalled by the Constitution they claim to respect....again.
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#167861 Jun 26, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOOOLOLOOLOO!!!!
Do you know why you believe all those scandals are fabricated ? Because the media tells you that,. I'd hate to be so dumb. But we understand . If your news stations don't report the news ,how would you know? You question nothing.
I assume you do know that for the last three days there has been IRS hearing, sometimes very heated. I record the evening news ABC and CBS and watch later while I watch Fox news. Last night ABC never reported one iota about the hearings and CBS had only a few seconds.
There was hardly any news coverage from ABC, CBS or NBC about any of the IRS scandal, period.
But Bridge Gate got 112 minutes and 23 seconds for 41/2 days.
The VA scandal ,no coverage for two weeks.
IRS scandal, 3 minutes and 14 seconds in the first week.
The first week, newspapers had three stories total on the IRS scandal.
The VA scandal was ignored for almost two weeks on TV.
All three stations barley mentioned the VA scandal at all during those two weeks.
Keep on keeping on with your heads down and your asses up.
And you call fox news viewers "the uninformed?" Ha!!
"You question nothing".

I guess I missed that part where you were questioning Bush over the 8 years where he...

Began torturing people in our name, slightly, no, extremely MORE serious than the IRS scandal which barely makes it to even be called a scandal. It's a scandal where nothing happened. In fact, ONE PROGRESSIVE GROUP WAS DENIED, NO TEA PARTY GROUPS WERE EVER DENIED!!! Does it matter that THAT is the reality?

Began unilateral spying on Americans, slightly, no, extremely MORE serious than the IRS scandal which barely makes it to even be called a scandal. It's a scandal where nothing happened. In fact, ONE PROGRESSIVE GROUP WAS DENIED, NO TEA PARTY GROUPS WERE EVER DENIED!!! Does it matter that THAT is the reality?

Started an illegal War based on Lies, slightly, no, extremely MORE serious than the IRS scandal which barely makes it to even be called a scandal. It's a scandal where nothing happened. In fact, ONE PROGRESSIVE GROUP WAS DENIED, NO TEA PARTY GROUPS WERE EVER DENIED!!! Does it matter that THAT is the reality?

Began using undefinate detention outside the US jurisdiction, slightly, no, extremely MORE serious than the IRS scandal which barely makes it to even be called a scandal. It's a scandal where nothing happened. In fact, ONE PROGRESSIVE GROUP WAS DENIED, NO TEA PARTY GROUPS WERE EVER DENIED!!! Does it matter that THAT is the reality?

I guess all the media and I missed when you were ready to hang the Bush admin for outright circumventing the Constitution?!!??!

Can you show me where you were soooooo upset then? You're FOS period!! So is Faux Snews, Drudge report, World NUT Daily, Breitbart anything!!!
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#167862 Jun 26, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot of epic proportions.
Like I said, the scandals are real. Stonewalling at every turn. Racist Eric Holder will not investigate anything.
Quit sucking Obama's all long enough to get some oxygen to your brain. Wait, you don't have one.
Talk about epic proportions, IF those scandals are real, bring on Impeachment procedings!!!

You can't
You won't
There's no there there

Bring it on if it's sooooooooooooo obvious!!!!
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#167864 Jun 26, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the quote of what he did say. Convenient you left it out of your blather.
" During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."
Create, invent. No real difference.
Again, no individual thinking for douchebag Libtards like you.
"but Gore did not actually say this, though people may differ about whether he came close to saying this."

Did I not also say that the reason you think he said this outright and really meant exaclty that is because you lck the ability of subtle reasoning??!!!?

I believe I did!
I believe, you're still unable to do any "critical thinking" cause if you did, you would know that and not be trying to make ridiculous sideshow claims!!!

But feel free, remain as ignorant as you choose to be, for as long as you choose to be!!!!

http://internethalloffame.org/inductees/al-go...
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#167865 Jun 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning *Patriot/s*:)
And THIS is 'growing' too :)
June 25, 2014
The Bizarro World of Barack Obama's Birth Narrative
By Shawn Glasco
The search for truth in Barack Obama's sketchy 1995 autobiography Dreams from My Father continues with a look into the many discrepancies and oddities in Barack's birth narrative.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/06/the_bi...
Yep, and you just keep "searching discrepencies", by the time you're done and still have nothing, he's going to be 20 years an ex President and touring against Republican meatballs hoping to someday, regain the Presidency!!!!!!!

Cause it sure isn't going to happen in 2016!!!!

No wonder you're so desperate and peeing yourselves all over the public airwaves!!!

Dallas, TX

#167866 Jun 26, 2014
Cavuto And Bachmann Get Into Shouting Match Over Boehner Lawsuit

Cavuto's interview with Rep. Michele Bachmann devolves into a shouting match when she attempts to defend John Boeher's announcement that he intends to sue the Obama administration over executive orders and Bachmann calls for defunding the executive branch.

Watch the lame duck from Minnesota rant and rave here:

http://crooksandliars.com/cltv/2014/06/cavuto...

Dallas, TX

#167867 Jun 26, 2014
Another Responsible Gun Owner Shoots Artillery Shell Through House 3 Miles Away

DATELINE: Wyandotte, Oklahoma

The Ottawa County Sheriff's Department says the shell came from a historic artillery canon fired at the gun show. The gun range owner says the weapon was fired safely by professionals at a downward projection.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/another-res...

Fired safely? This must've been the tryouts for an artillery brigade, recuited by bundy ranch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 18 min Dena 830
Randy smith and Shelia 34 min yes he is 16
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 3,805
Perverts of knox co. 1 hr Eyez 14
What is Charisma ? 2 hr in charge 3
Knox County Con-men, Liars, and Thieves... Cont... 2 hr Girdler Native 1
wtf 2 hr Girdler Native 6
What happened in town last night? Sat Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance