'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I am the 99%”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#167732 Jun 24, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> What about lying about Bengazi, fast & furious , recording americans phone calls and if you like your plan you can keep it. This administration lies more then it tells the truth and the uninformed voters are starting to catch on. Obama's ratings are dropping like a rock and it will hurt who ever has a D besides their name when election time rolls around.
Bengazi tragic example of an Consulate (not embassy) being overrun in an high risk area. Happened before and will happen again. Many hearings found no wrong doing.
Fast and Furious. Example of a common type type program having a tragic outcome. Bush had the same type of program called "Operation Wide Receiver". Once again many hearings were held with no wrong doing found.
As to the "recording americans phone calls" [sic], I think you are referring to the NSA's collection of meta data. While it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, it was legal (Lets not forget who passed the laws that allowed this to happen).
That brings us down to "if you like your plan you can keep it". Breaking a campaign promise is hardly an impeachable offence. I too wish he had stated it differently.
I believe that answers all your Republican talking points
I will leave you with this.
IF he is guilty of any of these charges, where are the impeachment proceedings?
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167733 Jun 24, 2014
Rand Paul defends Obama against Dick Cheney

Senator Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, has waded into the ongoing blame game over who is responsible for the unfolding crisis in Iraq. A constant critic of President Barack Obama, this time the Republican presidential hopeful sided with the president and criticized the George W. Bush administration.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/21/rand-pa...

haha...will wonders never cease...GRANDrand defending the President...hahaha bet the teabagger repukes didn't like that much.

PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
JuneBug

Ashland, KY

#167734 Jun 24, 2014
NewBornPig wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you. You are no lady. You are the scum of Kentucky.
besides being a sewer rat, a low life
everybody knosw who you are piggy poop. big fat and wide fat piggy poop,, sloppy smelly piggy poop,and soooooo ugly piggy poop.lololololo!!!!! you is soooooooooo jealous . new borb pig you shoul'd t say ou are a piggy.aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaa aaaaaahaaaaaaa
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167735 Jun 24, 2014
Issa Blamed IBM Software For Loss Of 22 Million Bush Emails

When the Bush White House lost 22 million emails, Darrell Issa didn't blame the President. He blamed IBM.

Alas, that was then and this is now. And now a Democrat is sitting in the Oval Office. And with IRS Commissioner John Koskinen testimony before two House committees regarding what even Democrats like Sandy Levin (D-MI) agree constitute "gross mismanagement" by IRS information technology personnel, Chairman Issa is singing a different tune. With his probe having already cost the IRS a quarter of a million man hours and some $10 million, Issa has done a 180 degree turn from his days pretending to be the Bush administration's IT expert.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/issa-blamed...

How easy the repukes forget

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#167736 Jun 24, 2014
The Great Middle Eastern Oil Corridor as long as there is one working oil well, we'll be there dying for it. South East Asia billions of barrels of crude past through the shipping lanes there. Just look at our Naval Fleet locations, that's all you need to know. The TRUTH is we die for OIL! So the next time you fill up your Tahoe and drive around aimlessly pounding your chest and sporting your Old glory decal, and feeling how successful you might be? Think about every FU*KING DROP OF BLOOD SACRIFICED FOR YOUR GASOLINE!
TERRORISM NOW WHO'S BLIND TO THE TRUTH...AGAIN?

PEACE
tofy
What about worrying about Bengazi...Good Greif!
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167737 Jun 24, 2014
Republicans FINALLY Stop Lying About Why They Hate Obamacare

Jonathan Chait points out a quiet shift in the GOP’s rhetoric towards the dreaded Obamacare. As they run out of lies to tell about its “failure”, they’ve started being honest about what their hatred is really about. To my complete and utter lack of surprise, it’s about greed:

…conservative objections to Obamacare are finally turning from the practical to the philosophical. In response to reports that Obamacare insurance turns out to be affordable,[Avik] Roy, who has spent months warning of rate shock, mocks that “other people’s money will pay for it.” Conservative columnist Byron York likewise argues “Obamacare’s ‘good news’ applies only to the poor.”

So have at it, GOP! Start complaining how much you hate the idea of paying a little extra so the sick and poor can see a doctor. You’re positive the American people are just as selfish and nasty as you are, right? Good luck with that.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/23/repub...

GOP =Greed Over People

OBAMAcare is better than GOP NOcare.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167738 Jun 24, 2014
Mark this down: Pres. Obama got 100% of declared chemical weapons out of Syria without firing a shot

(UN) The Joint Mission welcomes the removal of the remaining 7.2 per cent of chemical weapons material from the Syrian Arab Republic. With this last movement, the total of declared chemical weapons materials destroyed or removed from Syria has reached 100%. The most operationally challenging task within the effort to eliminate the Syrian chemical weapons programme, has come to an end.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/

HAHA, poor warmongers don't this

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167739 Jun 24, 2014
It’s Time We Investigate Darrell Issa’s Unethical Behavior After He Admits He’s Corrupt (Video)

I’ve always thought that when you investigate something, you’re seeking the truth – you don’t assume truth then hope to validate your beliefs. But that’s not the case with Republicans on these committees investigating the right-wing conspiracies such as Benghazi and the IRS.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/time-inves...

He is a nutjob wasting taxpayers money.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167740 Jun 24, 2014
Fox News Contributor Whines ‘It’s Just Not Fair’ to Hold Network Accountable for Conspiracy Theories (Video)

On Fox News’ Media Buzz, Lauren Ashburn said that Fox News should be shielded from any criticism for comments, conspiracies, or lies pushed by Fox News hosts, paid contributors or personalities.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fox-news-c...

HAHA

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167741 Jun 24, 2014
Missouri Church Raffles Two AR-15&#8242;s to Bring People to ‘Follow Jesus’

When I think of real Christian values I think of being caring, forgiving, generous, hopeful, loving, accepting – you know, those values for which Jesus Christ stood.

But apparently for a church in Joplin, Missouri, real Christian values involve raffling off AR-15 rifles.

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/missouri-c...

WWJD

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167742 Jun 24, 2014
tofy...you are so right., reminds me of this letter.

Absolutely Nothing: A Veteran Blasts Right-Wing Hypocrisy Over Iraq War

We fought for. We fought for. We.
Oh, so it’s we now, is it, Mitt?
We.
I must have missed you over there, but it was a busy place. We. The guy who helped set up “pro-draft” rallies and yet somehow managed to avoid service in Vietnam is upset about losing what “we” fought for? We.
Yeah, fuk you, Mitt.
And you’re all welcome to quote me on that.

You sons of bitches one and all, you simpering capering madmen, this time at least have the courage to face the cameras, to look into America’s eyes, and tell them that their sons and daughters will be dying because you John McCain, because you Mitt Romney, because you Dick Cheney, because you Donald Rumsfeld, because you George W. Bush you lying bastard, because you conservatives hate Barack Obama…and for no other reason.

Go on, tell us, go on. Wave your little flags and beat your fleshy chests, roll out the marching bands and tell us just how many more American soldiers should die. Go on, put a number on it. Ten? A hundred? Fifty four thousand? How many of us have to die? How many more bodies will it take to satiate your mindless hunger for blood and revenge? How many more American lives are worth your insane hatred of the president? How many? How much further into debt should we drive our nation, another trillion dollars? Two? Ten? A hundred? Put a price on it you insane sons of bitches, go on, give me a number, write me a check. Tell me how much you’re willing to pay, show me the goddamned money. How many more years? How many? One? Five? Another decade? Fifty? What is it? Don’t wave your hands and make some vague prognostication, give me a number, how many lives, how much money, how many years? You look us in the eye and you fcking tell us.
I’ll tell you what, let’s go back to Iraq.
Oh, yes, let us do that.
I’ll dig out my uniform and strap on my pistol and gird up my sword and ride into battle yet again.

Just so long as Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, Rush Limbaugh, Anne Coulter, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, Paul Ryan, Sarah Palin, Rick Perry, and every single one of those powdered, Botoxed talking heads at Fox News are in the vanguard. That’s right, you cowards, you put on a uniform and you lead the charge this time around. The Koch brothers and Mitt Romney can pay for it, every goddamned penny, we’ll bleed them until they’re dry and then we’ll pull the gold fillings from their teeth to pay for it right along with the rest of their Wall Street cronies. You fkers got rich off the last one, you can damned well pay for this one. And when you run out of money, we’ll take your blood, fair’s fair.

Strap John McCain into the cockpit of an A-4 Skyhawk and let him fly air cover.

If he gets himself shot down and taken prisoner again, well, you know what? Fk him, leave him to the enemy because frankly his hate and bile and raging insanity have done more damage to this country than Bowe Bergdahl ever did.

The terrorists can keep him.

Peace love and understanding tell me
Is there no place for them today
They say we must fight to keep our freedom
But Lord knows there’s got to be a better way
War what is it good for
Absolutely nothing…
- Edwin Starr,“War” 1969
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/18/absol...

The HALIBURTON/BUSH OIL WAR

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Middlesboro, KY

#167743 Jun 24, 2014
Oil is the only game in town, has been for a century and a half now.
Will probably be for another century...maybe? Unfortunately I won't be around to see it dry up. It would be interesting to see who really has the balls to get out and scrounge for food!
So stop reading your science books and trying to rewrite history and talk to me about TRUTH! I'm sorry the truths not in me...I'm a liberal.
I would like to know exactly what I'm lying about?
PEACE
tofy

Middlesboro, KY

#167744 Jun 24, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
tofy...you are so right., reminds me of this letter.
Absolutely Nothing: A Veteran Blasts Right-Wing Hypocrisy Over Iraq War
We fought for. We fought for. We.
Oh, so it’s we now, is it, Mitt?
We.
I must have missed you over there, but it was a busy place. We. The guy who helped set up “pro-draft” rallies and yet somehow managed to avoid service in Vietnam is upset about losing what “we” fought for? We.
Yeah, fuk you, Mitt.
And you’re all welcome to quote me on that.
You sons of bitches one and all, you simpering capering madmen, this time at least have the courage to face the cameras, to look into America’s eyes, and tell them that their sons and daughters will be dying because you John McCain, because you Mitt Romney, because you Dick Cheney, because you Donald Rumsfeld, because you George W. Bush you lying bastard, because you conservatives hate Barack Obama…and for no other reason.
Go on, tell us, go on. Wave your little flags and beat your fleshy chests, roll out the marching bands and tell us just how many more American soldiers should die. Go on, put a number on it. Ten? A hundred? Fifty four thousand? How many of us have to die? How many more bodies will it take to satiate your mindless hunger for blood and revenge? How many more American lives are worth your insane hatred of the president? How many? How much further into debt should we drive our nation, another trillion dollars? Two? Ten? A hundred? Put a price on it you insane sons of bitches, go on, give me a number, write me a check. Tell me how much you’re willing to pay, show me the goddamned money. How many more years? How many? One? Five? Another decade? Fifty? What is it? Don’t wave your hands and make some vague prognostication, give me a number, how many lives, how much money, how many years? You look us in the eye and you fcking tell us.
I’ll tell you what, let’s go back to Iraq.
Oh, yes, let us do that.
I’ll dig out my uniform and strap on my pistol and gird up my sword and ride into battle yet again.
Just so long as Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, Rush Limbaugh, Anne Coulter, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, Paul Ryan, Sarah Palin, Rick Perry, and every single one of those powdered, Botoxed talking heads at Fox News are in the vanguard. That’s right, you cowards, you put on a uniform and you lead the charge this time around. The Koch brothers and Mitt Romney can pay for it, every goddamned penny, we’ll bleed them until they’re dry and then we’ll pull the gold fillings from their teeth to pay for it right along with the rest of their Wall Street cronies. You fkers got rich off the last one, you can damned well pay for this one. And when you run out of money, we’ll take your blood, fair’s fair.
Strap John McCain into the cockpit of an A-4 Skyhawk and let him fly air cover.
If he gets himself shot down and taken prisoner again, well, you know what? Fk him, leave him to the enemy because frankly his hate and bile and raging insanity have done more damage to this country than Bowe Bergdahl ever did.
The terrorists can keep him.
Peace love and understanding tell me
Is there no place for them today
They say we must fight to keep our freedom
But Lord knows there’s got to be a better way
War what is it good for
Absolutely nothing…
- Edwin Starr,“War” 1969
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/18/absol...
The HALIBURTON/BUSH OIL WAR
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
All I can say to that is WOW! and Thanks!
PEACE
tofy
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167745 Jun 24, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>All I can say to that is WOW! and Thanks!
PEACE
tofy
You are welcome. I know many like him that feel the same way. Outside the obvious those numerous tours of duty ripped a lot of families apart and left many permanently damaged. We just don't do enough for them and those two bush/cheney/rumsfield wars cost Americans dearly.

Have a good night. I am out of here.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167746 Jun 24, 2014
Out to watch Comedy Central/Jon/Stephen with no commericals, but have to laugh at this again.....

Paul blames Iraq crisis on Bush administration

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) on Sunday said he blames the current crisis in Iraq on those who backed the 2003 U.S. invasion, not President Obama.

Paul was asked on NBC’s “Meet the Press” whether former Vice President Dick Cheney is a “credible critic” after he blasted Obama for his strategy for Iraq in an op-ed last week.

“I think the same questions could be asked of the same people who supported the Iraq War,” Paul said.“What’s going on now ... I don’t blame President Obama. I blame the Iraq War, and I blame the people who supported the Iraq War for emboldening Iran.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...

Cheney: Sen. Rand Paul 'basically an isolationist'

Former Vice President Dick Cheney on Sunday said he hasn’t picked a 2016 presidential favorite yet but called Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) an “isolationist” whose policies “won’t work in the aftermath of 9/11.”

“Rand Paul, by my standards, as I look at his philosophy, is basically an isolationist,” he added.“That didn’t work in the 1930s; it sure as heck won’t work in the aftermath of 9/11.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/international/21018...

Love it when they eat their own.
AND then there is this one....hahaha
saved the best laugh for last.....
Loved the look on the repukes faces with the DEMS kumbaya singing "We Shall Overcome"...PRICELESS..

Congress honors MLK, 50 years of Civil Rights Act

Yahoo News · 3 hours ago
Washington (AFP)- Holding hands and singing "We Shall Overcome," US lawmakers on Tuesday marked the 50th anniversary of the Civil Rights Act by conferring…

Google it....it is hilarious. Repukes so transparent. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Stomp away and spin those proxies circus clown lemmings. Sybil, you should join the newly released goatshit for brains barn and practice your pig and goat baaaas. Spin that head Sybil.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#167747 Jun 24, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
The Great Middle Eastern Oil Corridor as long as there is one working oil well, we'll be there dying for it. South East Asia billions of barrels of crude past through the shipping lanes there. Just look at our Naval Fleet locations, that's all you need to know. The TRUTH is we die for OIL! So the next time you fill up your Tahoe and drive around aimlessly pounding your chest and sporting your Old glory decal, and feeling how successful you might be? Think about every FU*KING DROP OF BLOOD SACRIFICED FOR YOUR GASOLINE!
TERRORISM NOW WHO'S BLIND TO THE TRUTH...AGAIN?
PEACE
tofy
What about worrying about Bengazi...Good Greif!
spoken like a true liberal..........the next time I see you riding a bicycle and living in a tent and growing your own food I might think you're serious.4186
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#167748 Jun 24, 2014
Well I see bat-shit crazy repugnantCON is doing what she does best...ranting and raving and copying and pasting and same ole same old from her bat-shit crazy ass. lol She is still obsessing about her Mitchie Poo. I thought for sure she would be ranting and raving about Hilary having the reporter banned from the Arkansas library (because he released the audio of her laughing about getting a child rapist off on a technicality when she was a lawyer) Yuk it up Hilary. It's all coming back at ya, isn't it?

I thought for sure the liberal loonies would be on here discussing Moo'chelle Obama's racist slur in her speech about working families. She was getting "gypped" when she worked at a part-time job.. Paleeze! Obama has used the same racial slur but who's listening anyway, huh? Gypped is a racial slur against Gypsies sort of the same way getting Jewed down on a price is a racial slur to Jewish people and calling someone an Indian giver is a racial slur at Native Americans. I guess Bush made her say it. They blame Bush when they have a brain fart and it stinks up the WH. Wonder how many emails the mouse ate at the WH. LMMFAO

The dimocrats karma colonic is in full swing. Yay!!!
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#167749 Jun 24, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Bengazi tragic example of an Consulate (not embassy) being overrun in an high risk area. Happened before and will happen again. Many hearings found no wrong doing.
Fast and Furious. Example of a common type type program having a tragic outcome. Bush had the same type of program called "Operation Wide Receiver". Once again many hearings were held with no wrong doing found.
As to the "recording americans phone calls" [sic], I think you are referring to the NSA's collection of meta data. While it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, it was legal (Lets not forget who passed the laws that allowed this to happen).
That brings us down to "if you like your plan you can keep it". Breaking a campaign promise is hardly an impeachable offence. I too wish he had stated it differently.
I believe that answers all your Republican talking points
I will leave you with this.
IF he is guilty of any of these charges, where are the impeachment proceedings?
Campaign promises I don't think so..........he was and all the rest of the rats were saying that until last year. MSNBC has fried your little mind.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#167750 Jun 24, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. I know many like him that feel the same way. Outside the obvious those numerous tours of duty ripped a lot of families apart and left many permanently damaged. We just don't do enough for them and those two bush/cheney/rumsfield wars cost Americans dearly.
Have a good night. I am out of here.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I'm sure veterans and current military service people feel the same way as you do.
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#167751 Jun 25, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
I take that back.
While articles of impeachment were leveled against Nixon, he was never actually impeached. He left office before they could do so :P
Talk about fair.
Nixon orders a break-in and actively covers it up, gets away Scott fee.
Clinton gets a blow job, lies about it (who wouldn't) to keep the family from finding out. He gets impeached :P
Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress while under oath. Get your facts straight, Corny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike smith 1 hr who 2
ralph smith 1 hr who 11
Lees food mart 2 hr shopper 4
Stacy Keys 3 hr yeppers 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Marie 136,236
Where can you sign WET vote Petition ??? 5 hr Good job guys 10
law on the creek 9 hr creeker 1
Teacher arrested 13 hr shopper 5
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search