'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228608 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#167907 Jun 26, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
While taxpayers continue to fuel the Republican scandal hucksters, we're still waiting for them to prove anything.
UNANIMOUS: SUPREMES STRIKE DOWN OBAMA RECESS APPOINTMENTS...

SCALIA: Powers risk becoming 'a weapon'...

Obama Suffers 12th Defeat...
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167908 Jun 26, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was mostly Tea Party groups and some individuals as I understand it, asking for tax exempt stasis. They were targeting and stalled sometimes for two years..
Please, it won't hurt you to turn on Fox news for one hour between 6 am and 9 am . Why don't you try it for a few days . If you don't like, or don't believe what you hear ,what have you lost ?
Only the dumb takes others words for anything. I'm not asking to take mine, since you don't believe it anyway.
"It was mostly Tea Party groups and some individuals as I understand it, asking for tax exempt stasis. They were targeting and stalled sometimes for two years.."

That's interesting, if that's the actual perceived scandal, why would Darrell Issa want e-mails from 1986 to 2009? The tea party didn't exist, heck, e-mail didn't exist for some of that time.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#167909 Jun 26, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so obvious that you are real dumb dumb,(what you call others).........
You can't impeach first black president, that would be as you liberal lunatics call it,'racism'... that's your scapegoat ...!
Power grab: evil liberal lunatics, unions, environmentalists, lobbyists, Hollywood, are destroying America. Global warming is a hoax and electricity will sky rocket (that's Obama words, not mine), and Obama is doing favors to those that elected him. There is no way around it....!!!
Obama is radical, schooled by Communists, one evil man who doesn't care about the country, only power and control ...he is narcissist egomaniac ...!!!
More lunacy!!!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167910 Jun 26, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be flattered, I was mocking you...YOU liberal dummy ...!!!!!!!
Ahahahahhaahahahahahaahahahah LMAO!!!

""You can't impeach first black president, that would be as you liberal lunatics call it,'racism'... that's your scapegoat ...!
Power grab: evil liberal lunatics, unions, environmentalists, lobbyists, Hollywood, are destroying America. Global warming is a hoax and electricity will sky rocket (that's Obama words, not mine), and Obama is doing favors to those that elected him. There is no way around it....!!!
Obama is radical, schooled by Communists, one evil man who doesn't care about the country, only power and control ...he is narcissist egomaniac ...!!! "

Ahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahah a, mocking me isn't your problem, LMAO!
Tiss me mocking you f-ing wackjob idiot.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#167911 Jun 26, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
It was mostly Tea Party groups and some individuals as I understand it, asking for tax exempt stasis. They were targeting and stalled sometimes for two years..
Please, it won't hurt you to turn on Fox news for one hour between 6 am and 9 am . Why don't you try it for a few days . If you don't like, or don't believe what you hear ,what have you lost ?
Only the dumb takes others words for anything. I'm not asking to take mine, since you don't believe it anyway.
You can see the same thing on the cartoon network....
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#167912 Jun 26, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbdumb, you can only Waterboard prisoners, you can't waterboard from the sky!
"ending the Central Intelligence Agency’s secret prisons; and requiring all interrogations to follow the noncoercive methods of the Army Field Manual.
“We intend to win this fight,” he said.“We are going to win it on our own terms.”
His actions on the second full day of his presidency won praise from human rights groups and Democrats in Congress, who said the new policies would help restore the United States’ moral authority. Mr. Obama invited to the signing ceremony 16 retired generals and admirals who had spoken out against what they called torture. Their passionate appeal to end harsh interrogations “made an extraordinary impression on me,” he said. "
Second day in office numbnuts, ended the Bush approved torture regime!
You're all alone in this idiocy, I suggest you cut your losses, if you can figure out what that means!
Of course, our expectation, proving you wrong will only cause you to double down on the dumbass!!
Are you that dumb? Catching terrorists instead of killing them by drones...are you really that stupid? GOTP by day, fly by night liberal lunatic 'CONS'...

Yeah, pore water from the planes and drown those terrorists...you're an idiot !!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167913 Jun 26, 2014
"""You can't impeach first black president, that would be as you liberal lunatics call it,'racism'... that's your scapegoat ...!"

No that would be what you would do if you actually HAD ANYTHING!!!!

You're saying you would like to, and you could, but, you won't because you're afraid of what Liberals would call it???

That's mighty brave of you!

Ahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhaah ahahaha
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167914 Jun 26, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>UNANIMOUS: SUPREMES STRIKE DOWN OBAMA RECESS APPOINTMENTS...
SCALIA: Powers risk becoming 'a weapon'...
Obama Suffers 12th Defeat...
Which is why we exploded the "nuclear option" on your obstructionism!
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167915 Jun 26, 2014
GOTP wrote:
"""You can't impeach first black president, that would be as you liberal lunatics call it,'racism'... that's your scapegoat ...!"
No that would be what you would do if you actually HAD ANYTHING!!!!
You're saying you would like to, and you could, but, you won't because you're afraid of what Liberals would call it???
That's mighty brave of you!
Ahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhaah ahahaha
haha, good one GOTP, I see you have been having fun with the chemtrail soaked serb. haha

Dang, Obama is good isn't he....all those scandals and no impeachment. lmao@ these desperate hypocrites. Lunatics, everyone of them.

Keep up the good work. The zombie bigfoot thinks we are the same. She is not too bright.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167916 Jun 26, 2014
Shocking Lerner email she RECEIVED mistakenly from tea party group proves why they needed watching.

Turns out the latest non-discovery discovery proves the point as to why the IRS did and should have investigated illegal spending by these groups. And she did not ask for an audit, she inquired about maybe referring to to the Examination Section of the audit department for follow up, long way from an audit as the RW claim.

Remember, always, kiddies, Fox Lies!

The emails appear to show Lerner mistakenly received an invitation intended for Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, in 2012.

The event organizer, whose name is not disclosed, apparently offered to pay for Grassley's wife to attend the event, which caught Lerner's attention, because social welfare groups paying money to sitting Senators wives to attend functions is obviously political and the money to be spent like this is obviously illegal for a tax exempt group. The December 2012 emails show that in response, Lerner suggested to an IRS colleague that the case be referred for an audit.

"Looked like they were inappropriately offering to pay for his wife. Perhaps we should refer to Exam?" she wrote.

Her colleague, though, pushed back on the idea, saying an offer to pay for his wife is "not prohibited on its face." There is no indication from the emails that Lerner pursued the issue any further.

So it seems that the real truth here is that Fox and friends are trying to get ahead of the story by turning the truth on its head, and the lazy media just soaks it up, they love Fox lies for ratings.

Income to his wife is income to Grassley, not to mention the illegal gift, and that was what was being discussed and they SHOULD have followed up, which they did not, so Lerner the Evil Lackey of Obama just whiffed on an apparent illegality?

Freaking Republicans have more egg on their face as they twist a negative into some kind of propaganda positive because no one in the media can take the time, 5 minutes in my case, to do some basic research whenever Fox is out with another breathless assertion without evidence.

*And I want to know who sent the email, why did the GOP committee erase that name?*

You have to read the exchange for yourself to see how the GOP has so once again utterly and obviously distorted the truth for purely political and propaganda purposes.

There is nothing there there, except for more evidence of tea party disobeying election and campaign financing and tax laws. A good liberal media would have picked up on this long ago, if not instantaneously.

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/uploadedfiles/i...

Breaking the law under the guise of non political groups eh? HYPOCRITES

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#167917 Jun 26, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
As you said it is a STATUS. Like single, head of household, ect... No need to apply. You just file under the Status and either the IRS accepts it or they dont.
The speed of an superfluous application process doesn't hinder one bit their ability to file or conduct business as a 501c.
As they say "No harm, no foul".
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167918 Jun 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Pure lunacy!!!!
She's been sucking up the chemtrail fog too long. See her f-word at GOTP? hahaha Hypocrite, typical teabagging CON mentality.

Great posts.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Syl

Ashland, KY

#167919 Jun 26, 2014
As that old saying goes,
It will all come out in the wash.
but America will nothing but ashes by then.
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#167920 Jun 26, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was mostly Tea Party groups and some individuals as I understand it, asking for tax exempt stasis. They were targeting and stalled sometimes for two years.."
That's interesting, if that's the actual perceived scandal, why would Darrell Issa want e-mails from 1986 to 2009? The tea party didn't exist, heck, e-mail didn't exist for some of that time.
Is conservative groups Tea Party only ...???
DITCH MITCH

Vine Grove, KY

#167921 Jun 26, 2014
Sarah Palin:'If Republicans Are Gonna Act Like Democrats, Then What's The Use?'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/sara...

hahahaha LMAO

PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167922 Jun 26, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be flattered, I was mocking you...YOU liberal dummy ...!!!!!!!
They do NOT have enuf "common sense" to KNOW the difference Z ...!!!

:)

Common sense on this board is NOT very 'common' from 'them and their ILK ...

Thank YOU for being 'you'...!!!
By THAT I mean ...
It LETS me "know" there ARE still 'good people' in this Country!

Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#167923 Jun 26, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
haha, good one GOTP, I see you have been having fun with the chemtrail soaked serb. haha
Dang, Obama is good isn't he....all those scandals and no impeachment. lmao@ these desperate hypocrites. Lunatics, everyone of them.
Keep up the good work. The zombie bigfoot thinks we are the same. She is not too bright.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
When you read post of one liberal Democrat you all sound alike ...no difference ...
take a hike...dumbchit ...!!!!!
straw grasping teabaggers

Dallas, TX

#167924 Jun 26, 2014
Watching Cavuto slap down Michelle Bachmann and the resentment class Tea Party, over the possible lawsuit against President Obama, was hilarious. Well worth the Google. "Where were you then", Cavuto asked, in regards to Executive Orders under George W. Bush. Of course, she had no answer.
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#167925 Jun 26, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>You can see the same thing on the cartoon network....
Watching cartoon network, really ...no wonder you liberals are so uninformed!
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#167926 Jun 26, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
They do NOT have enuf "common sense" to KNOW the difference Z ...!!!
Common sense on this board is NOT very 'common' from 'them and their ILK ...
Thank YOU for being 'you'...!!!
By THAT I mean ...
It LETS me "know" there ARE still 'good people' in this Country!
Thank You AL...'good people', and you're too...real *PATRIOT* <3 !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min ChromiuMan 148,955
JR SMITH snitch 6 min Knows 14
green beans 29 min Lottie 2
Barbourville City Teachers 52 min Concerned 1
KCHS principal 1 hr Explain 26
Three liquor stores in bville 1 hr Quantummist 8
tara 3 hr sara 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages