'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253617 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#167750 Jun 24, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. I know many like him that feel the same way. Outside the obvious those numerous tours of duty ripped a lot of families apart and left many permanently damaged. We just don't do enough for them and those two bush/cheney/rumsfield wars cost Americans dearly.
Have a good night. I am out of here.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I'm sure veterans and current military service people feel the same way as you do.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#167751 Jun 25, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
I take that back.
While articles of impeachment were leveled against Nixon, he was never actually impeached. He left office before they could do so :P
Talk about fair.
Nixon orders a break-in and actively covers it up, gets away Scott fee.
Clinton gets a blow job, lies about it (who wouldn't) to keep the family from finding out. He gets impeached :P
Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress while under oath. Get your facts straight, Corny.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#167752 Jun 25, 2014
Why do you people always forget to mention the many Vietnam Vets when you are ranting and raving about Bush's Iraq war? I'm sure you read my post about all of the democrats letters and statements to President Bush from the bigwig democrats urging him to invade Iraq. Maybe in one of your rants you should refer to it as the Bush, Cheney, Bill Clinton, Hilary Clinton, John Kerry, Barbara Boxer, Madeline Albright, Joe Lieberman, CIA Intelligence Agency Iraq war.Those Vietnam Vets lives were ripped apart and they were FORCED to go to war. They didn't have a choice. You always pretend like the JFK and LBJ democrat war that had 58,300 US soldiers deaths and 153,303 wounded US soldiers doesn't exist and they aren't worthy of mention when you are ranting.
brad

Bolton, CT

#167754 Jun 25, 2014
wtf wrote:
Why do you people always forget to mention the many Vietnam Vets when you are ranting and raving about Bush's Iraq war? I'm sure you read my post about all of the democrats letters and statements to President Bush from the bigwig democrats urging him to invade Iraq. Maybe in one of your rants you should refer to it as the Bush, Cheney, Bill Clinton, Hilary Clinton, John Kerry, Barbara Boxer, Madeline Albright, Joe Lieberman, CIA Intelligence Agency Iraq war.Those Vietnam Vets lives were ripped apart and they were FORCED to go to war. They didn't have a choice. You always pretend like the JFK and LBJ democrat war that had 58,300 US soldiers deaths and 153,303 wounded US soldiers doesn't exist and they aren't worthy of mention when you are ranting.
The 2 party system is rapidly becoming a single centralized entity,and I don't think the best qualities from opposing sides are whats shaping the new order.

To not have public outrage and a powerful opposition party demanding checks and balances to the chaos we've become as a nation tells me that Americans,in general,have givin up,and the media that once facilitated the honest flow of information has become equally in contempt of their original role in the whole break down.

I think we need to go back and re-visit the constitution,in a literal,not figurative sense,and the urgency is of epic proportions as this existing Government is changing the demographics of this nation,and with that,we lose all concept of what made us great to begin with.
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#167755 Jun 25, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>If I remember correctly you republicans said the same thing about Obama, unexperienced, unknown and he's been elected twice to the oval office. Are you sure you want her to run?
Exactly! Americans see what that inexperienced, unknown did and didn't do while in office. That's why dems are running from Obama's policies as they are campaigning for the midterm election. If Hitlary decides to run you can bet she will turn on Obama in a heartbeat and she will distance herself from his administration. Why does getting elected twice mean so much to you ? Is that some kind of record your messiah holds? Bush was elected twice. Are you bragging on Bush? lmao

Hitlary knows just how quick the dems turned on her when somebody else came along. The fact that the person (Obama) was an unknown and had zero experience in leadership was a huge insult to Hitlary. She's got her feelers out seeing who will step into the ring and try to figure out if the dems are going to push her aside again for another inexperienced unknown.

Another thing against Hitlary is that this time the soldiers will be home and they can vote and you better believe they will not vote for Hitlary. And their families won't vote for her either. They will never forget her part in leaving 4 Americans behind in Benghazi. So...yep, I really, really, really hope old Hitlary gets the nom from the dimocrats. lol
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167757 Jun 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome. I know many like him that feel the same way. Outside the obvious those numerous tours of duty ripped a lot of families apart and left many permanently damaged. We just don't do enough for them and those two bush/cheney/rumsfield wars cost Americans dearly.
Have a good night. I am out of here.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Not as much as the JFK/LBJ war did.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#167758 Jun 25, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Nixon was never prosecuted for the missing (erased) tapes. In fact he wasn't prosecuted for anything.
He was impeached for refusing to release the tapes, not for the missing 18 1/2 minutes.
Obama didn't refuse to release these emails nor did he loose them.
You want to say a President directly ordering a break in and trying to cover it up is equivalent to a department head in a government agency losing or possibly even hiding some emails?
Stretching it a bit there :P
Deflection is not effective as a defense. Nixon was not impeached, he resigned before impeachment to save himself and the country the embarrassment of impeachment. Too bad Obama doesn't have the same class.

prkswllflwr answered 8 years ago

He was faced with imminent impeachment due to the Watergate scandal, so rather than suffer the embarrasment, he resigned.

He was the first President to resign.

Source:

Poli Sci degree.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167759 Jun 25, 2014
The reason all the TeaP candidates lost last night in elections is that the entire nation is not as crazy as the minority of voters are.
Those that say they would only support a TeaP candidate is down to 8%.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167761 Jun 25, 2014
Good Morning *Patriots*
Sending <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167762 Jun 25, 2014
One from a *Patriot* poster on another board :)

Cordwainer Trout
Shepherdsville, KY

Here's your intelligent, undeniable commentary...

Fast & Furious..........lies and cover up.
Benghazi…………………………lies and cover up.
NSA Spying…………………………lies and cover up.
AP Phone Record Scandal…………lies and cover up.
Eric Holder Perjury……………………lies and cover up.
IRS Targeting…………………………lies and cover up.
IRS E-mails lost…………………………lies and cover up.
VA Scandal…………………………lies and cover up.
Solyndra…………………………failure.
Libya…………………………failure.
Ukraine…………………………failure.
Egypt…………………………failure.
Arab Spring…………………………failure.
Bring Back Our Girls Hash Tag…..failure.
Bergdahl Terrorist Swap……………failure.
Iraq…………………………failure.
Syria…………………………failure.
Economy…………………………failure.
Education…………………………failure.
Race Relations…………………………failure.
Energy Independence………………failure.
Green Energy…………………………failure.
Employment…………………………failure.
Transparency…………………………failure.
Immigration…………………………failure.
Border Security………………………failure.
Obamacare…………………………FAILURE

The '0' admin "is" a F~A~I~L~U~R~E ...!!!

One from Daily Caller ...

Steven Chavez @ PatriHenry
"I'VE BEEN OBAMAed!"

Defined as having been done to you:

Been Gypped!
Lied to.
Screwed over.
Called a Racist.
Stabbed in the back.
Conned.
Swindled.
Fooled.
Used.
Spied on.
"Blamed wrongly for something I DID DO!"

"WE'VE ALL BEEN OBAMAed!"

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/24/first-lady-...

Sizes IT UP ... very well ...!!!
imho ...
straw grasping teabaggers

United States

#167763 Jun 25, 2014
Cochran wins, tea party loses in Mississippi

Sen. Thad Cochran won the Mississippi Republican Senate nomination Tuesday, edging upstart challenger Chris McDaniel and the tea party movement.

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/06/24/6508927/tea-...

Cochran can thank mcdaniel's ties to the kkk, nursing home antics and and an appearance by low-rated radio schreecher Lars Larson for the victory. Democrats are destroying the Tea Party, and using moderate Republican to do it.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#167764 Jun 25, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
The reason all the TeaP candidates lost last night in elections is that the entire nation is not as crazy as the minority of voters are.
Those that say they would only support a TeaP candidate is down to 8%.
Tea Party leaders told Fox News early Wednesday that McDaniel campaign operatives had been up all night weighing whether to challenge the results on the grounds that Democratic voters allegedly crossed over from the Democratic primary to vote for Cochran. Under Mississippi law, voters in one party's primary must intend to support that party's nominee in the general election.

Of particular interest to the McDaniel campaign was the turnout in Hinds County, which Cochran won by nearly 11,000 votes Tuesday. By contrast, Cochran won the county by 5,300 votes on June 3. Just under 25,000 total ballots were cast in Hinds County Tuesday, while 16,640 total ballots were cast on June 3.

Following the shocking ouster of House Majority Leader Eric Cantor in Virginia June 10, Tea Party groups focused their energy on the Mississippi race -- backing McDaniel -- as the next test of their own influence.

Republican favored to win Florida three-way race of GOP. Rep. Radel's open seat

United States

#167765 Jun 25, 2014
More big loses for the Tea Party, as voters reject their ilk.

United States

#167766 Jun 25, 2014
American Lady wrote:
One from a *Patriot* poster on another board :)
Cordwainer Trout
Shepherdsville, KY
Here's your intelligent, undeniable commentary...
Fast & Furious..........lies and cover up.
Benghazi…………………………lies and cover up.
NSA Spying…………………………lies and cover up.
AP Phone Record Scandal…………lies and cover up.
Eric Holder Perjury……………………lies and cover up.
IRS Targeting…………………………lies and cover up.
IRS E-mails lost…………………………lies and cover up.
VA Scandal…………………………lies and cover up.
Solyndra…………………………failure.
Libya…………………………failure.
Ukraine…………………………failure.
Egypt…………………………failure.
Arab Spring…………………………failure.
Bring Back Our Girls Hash Tag…..failure.
Bergdahl Terrorist Swap……………failure.
Iraq…………………………failure.
Syria…………………………failure.
Economy…………………………failure.
Education…………………………failure.
Race Relations…………………………failure.
Energy Independence………………failure.
Green Energy…………………………failure.
Employment…………………………failure.
Transparency…………………………failure.
Immigration…………………………failure.
Border Security………………………failure.
Obamacare…………………………FAILURE
The '0' admin "is" a F~A~I~L~U~R~E ...!!!
One from Daily Caller ...
Steven Chavez @ PatriHenry
"I'VE BEEN OBAMAed!"
Defined as having been done to you:
Been Gypped!
Lied to.
Screwed over.
Called a Racist.
Stabbed in the back.
Conned.
Swindled.
Fooled.
Used.
Spied on.
"Blamed wrongly for something I DID DO!"
"WE'VE ALL BEEN OBAMAed!"
http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/24/first-lady-...
Sizes IT UP ... very well ...!!!
imho ...
Tea Party attempts to take down President Obama = FAILURE
Stratton

Chicago, IL

#167767 Jun 25, 2014
DITCH MITCH wrote:
tofy...you are so right., reminds me of this letter.
Absolutely Nothing: A Veteran Blasts Right-Wing Hypocrisy Over Iraq War
We fought for. We fought for. We.
Oh, so it’s we now, is it, Mitt?
We.
I must have missed you over there, but it was a busy place. We. The guy who helped set up “pro-draft” rallies and yet somehow managed to avoid service in Vietnam is upset about losing what “we” fought for? We.
Yeah, fuk you, Mitt.
And you’re all welcome to quote me on that.
You sons of bitches one and all, you simpering capering madmen, this time at least have the courage to face the cameras, to look into America’s eyes, and tell them that their sons and daughters will be dying because you John McCain, because you Mitt Romney, because you Dick Cheney, because you Donald Rumsfeld, because you George W. Bush you lying bastard, because you conservatives hate Barack Obama…and for no other reason.
Go on, tell us, go on. Wave your little flags and beat your fleshy chests, roll out the marching bands and tell us just how many more American soldiers should die. Go on, put a number on it. Ten? A hundred? Fifty four thousand? How many of us have to die? How many more bodies will it take to satiate your mindless hunger for blood and revenge? How many more American lives are worth your insane hatred of the president? How many? How much further into debt should we drive our nation, another trillion dollars? Two? Ten? A hundred? Put a price on it you insane sons of bitches, go on, give me a number, write me a check. Tell me how much you’re willing to pay, show me the goddamned money. How many more years? How many? One? Five? Another decade? Fifty? What is it? Don’t wave your hands and make some vague prognostication, give me a number, how many lives, how much money, how many years? You look us in the eye and you fcking tell us.
I’ll tell you what, let’s go back to Iraq.
Oh, yes, let us do that.
I’ll dig out my uniform and strap on my pistol and gird up my sword and ride into battle yet again.
Just so long as Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, Rush Limbaugh, Anne Coulter, Glenn Beck, Michael Savage, Paul Ryan, Sarah Palin, Rick Perry, and every single one of those powdered, Botoxed talking heads at Fox News are in the vanguard. That’s right, you cowards, you put on a uniform and you lead the charge this time around. The Koch brothers and Mitt Romney can pay for it, every goddamned penny, we’ll bleed them until they’re dry and then we’ll pull the gold fillings from their teeth to pay for it right along with the rest of their Wall Street cronies. You fkers got rich off the last one, you can damned well pay for this one. And when you run out of money, we’ll take your blood, fair’s fair.
Strap John McCain into the cockpit of an A-4 Skyhawk and let him fly air cover.
If he gets himself shot down and taken prisoner again, well, you know what? Fk him, leave him to the enemy because frankly his hate and bile and raging insanity have done more damage to this country than Bowe Bergdahl ever did.
The terrorists can keep him.
Peace love and understanding tell me
Is there no place for them today
They say we must fight to keep our freedom
But Lord knows there’s got to be a better way
War what is it good for
Absolutely nothing…
- Edwin Starr,“War” 1969
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/18/absol...
The HALIBURTON/BUSH OIL WAR
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
If Americans do not come to the understanding that greedy people like you are the root of the real problem, they are in serious trouble.

This whole article reeks of entitlement mentality. It is about those who can afford botox or about you wanting that entitlement?

People with your mentality will take and take with no thoughts as to where this will end. Do you honestly not have a f'king clue to what is really happening in America when you post ch!t like this? This has what to do with a president who is not doing a [email protected] thing to fix it?

United States

#167768 Jun 25, 2014
North Carolina’s Lt. Governor Declares War on the U.S. Constitution

America, spoken of as a government, is mandated to forbid what Forest wants.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/25/north-...

There was time when Conservatives respected the Constitution. That ended long ago.

United States

#167769 Jun 25, 2014
Pat Boone Says That Obama Has Committed ‘High Crimes’ By Faking His Birth Certificate

Boone, who now fancies himself a political commentator, discussed President Obama’s birth certificate and how he predicts that by September, there will be proof that the President’s birth certificate is a fake.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/24/pat-bo...

Again? Boonie appears have been trapped in one of his walk-in tubs and suffering from hypothermia.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167770 Jun 25, 2014
[QUOTE who="straw grasping teabaggers"
There was time when Conservatives respected the Constitution. That ended long ago.[/QUOTE]

You Libtards have never respected the Constitution.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#167771 Jun 25, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
You Libtards have never respected the Constitution.
The same Constitution that Bush trashed?
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#167772 Jun 25, 2014
straw grasping teabaggers wrote:
Pat Boone Says That Obama Has Committed ‘High Crimes’ By Faking His Birth Certificate
Boone, who now fancies himself a political commentator, discussed President Obama’s birth certificate and how he predicts that by September, there will be proof that the President’s birth certificate is a fake.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/24/pat-bo...
Again? Boonie appears have been trapped in one of his walk-in tubs and suffering from hypothermia.
lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Donrick Blevins OK? 16 min dawn 11
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 45 min Rahali 156,614
Brittany spencer 1 hr Nick 1
Listen up people 2 hr humm 7
Knox Schools 4 hr Blast 2
Dogs 5 hr wanted dogs and c... 2
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 10 hr Eddie 175

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages