'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239348 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Concerned

Bedias, TX

#167209 Jun 19, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>How did that Iraq thing work out for you Republicans?
We were doing good You leader said the enemy is on the run , then he lost everything by not planning ahead for the what if,s. Obama don,t even listen to the top general,s he whats to do it his way cause he has so much military expertise.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167210 Jun 19, 2014
Cornelius Scudmister wrote:
<quoted text>
So impeach him.
If the law was valid and he broke it, impeach him. This is the moment you've all been waiting for, GO GET HIM!!!
Do you deny he broke the law?
Concerned

Bedias, TX

#167211 Jun 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Actually invading another nation for no reason and killing an estimated 60,000 civilians in the process is a war crime. Plus if you look back to the war crime trials that sentenced several Japanese to death after WWII, part of the charges against them was the use water boarding.
Repub forget history daily.
Chemical weapons were used on the Kurds.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167212 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL I didn't say it brought all rates down now did I?
I SAID "My premiums dropped by 30% for better coverage", try to keep up :P
I seen numbers go both ways on studies so I am not sure about everyone else.
I DO KNOW, however, how much I WAS paying as compared to how much I am paying NOW for what kind of coverage.
I also know my neighbor was able to get insurance for the first time in 20 years (Pre-existing conditions made him un-insurable), enabling him to get an operation that he direly needed.
Keeping up just fine. You are the exception, not the rule.

So you think it is OK for most premiums to go up 49% and to pay for it with other peoples money?

What happens when you run out of other peoples money?
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167213 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
LOL Why bother with a trial then? A couple guys from his platoon says he is a deserter so he must be!
Couldn't be they are mistaken, making assumptions based on appearances, have a beef with him or just have their vision clouded because they lost people looking for him.
We don't need to hear his side, there couldn't possibly be any extenuating circumstances, we should have just let him be killed by the people holding him because someone said he deserted.
Send a message to the rest of out guys fighting for us, "If you go missing under suspicious circumstance we will just assume you guilty of desertion or treason and let you rot or be killed. To hell with justice!
As a side note, his "platoon" didn't accuse him of desertion, a couple members of his platoon did. I don't know if you have ever served but a combat platoon is usually made of of around 30 guys.
Totally agree. They are despicable lowlifes. Typical iteabagger CON mentality. Assuming and judging before the facts and eating their own. Soldier and probably a fellow republiCON like his daddy. How "patriotic" and "Christian"-like of them. Bunch of hypocritical loser lemming tools.

Great posts as usual. Trying to catch up between phone calls and emails.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Concerned

Bedias, TX

#167214 Jun 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>At least the Repubs in Congress will be well fed.
Republican House Speaker John Boehner spent $64,000. Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi spent $61,000. and No. 2 Democrat Steny Hoyer spent $52,000.
The biggest spender in the House was No. 3 Republican Kevin McCarthy of California. On his Facebook page, pictures of meetings include fruit, bagels, croissants and coffee.
McCarthy’s 2012 grand total –$95,000, with an additional $4,000 being spent on bottled water – was enough to pay the salaries of two mid-level staffers on Capitol Hill.
At least we know about that spending . Look what Dirty Reid had to pay back?
Jay

Springville, TN

#167215 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Nope dont need no fancy smancy book learnin to know when I have to pay.
Hell if I didn't have to pay for insurance I could afford to finish my sixth grade edumacation :D

You've mellowed in your old age if, indeed, you are the original C Scud. Wassup wit dat?

8D

Since: Oct 11

South Fulton, TN

#167216 Jun 19, 2014
Bergdahl, has not been the first young man to become disillusioned by war and won't be the last. The only question I would ask of him....is would he have fired at his fellow soldiers given the opportunity?
PEACE
tofy

“Kiss my tiny white tukus ”

Since: Aug 11

Smacking Down Stupidity

#167217 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you deny he broke the law?
I dont know. But if he did, GO GET HIM!!!
This is the moment you've all been waiting for now GO FOR IT!!

Smacking Down Stupidity

#167218 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping up just fine. You are the exception, not the rule.
So you think it is OK for most premiums to go up 49% and to pay for it with other peoples money?
What happens when you run out of other peoples money?
I don't know that your contentions are true, so what I think of them doesn't matter.
Now if you are asking if I think EVERYONE should have insurance, even if it means some of us may have to pay more (be it premiums or taxes), ABSOLUTELY.
EVERY industrialized nation of the world provides for their citizens basic medical needs, are you saying America cannot?
Hager

Haslet, TX

#167219 Jun 19, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. They are despicable lowlifes. Typical iteabagger CON mentality. Assuming and judging before the facts and eating their own. Soldier and probably a fellow republiCON like his daddy. How "patriotic" and "Christian"-like of them. Bunch of hypocritical loser lemming tools.
Great posts as usual. Trying to catch up between phone calls and emails.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
LOL!! You wish...hahahahahaha

Smacking Down Stupidity

#167220 Jun 19, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Cornelius...good to hear from you Ole friend! Hope all is well sir...your friend tofy!
PEACE
Thank you.
Had some time on my hands so I thought I would come play with the crazies. LOL Not mentioning any names {Slips a sideways glance AL's way :P}.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167222 Jun 19, 2014
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Had some time on my hands so I thought I would come play with the crazies. LOL Not mentioning any names {Slips a sideways glance AL's way :P}.
You 'love my ways'
AND
you know it!

So does everyone else

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167223 Jun 19, 2014
OBAMA IGNORED 'RED FLAGS' ON OBAMACARE ROLLOUT
Report finds 'politically motivated officials' dismissed auditor's warnings

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/obama-ignored-red-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167224 Jun 19, 2014
VIDEO:'BENGHAZI' SHOCKER AT HILLARY BOOK EVENT
'Make it out to Christopher Stevens. I think you knew him'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/video-benghazi-sho...
Mao-bama Zombies

Los Angeles, CA

#167225 Jun 19, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>Actually invading another nation for no reason and killing an estimated 60,000 civilians in the process is a war crime. Plus if you look back to the war crime trials that sentenced several Japanese to death after WWII, part of the charges against them was the use water boarding.
Repub forget history daily.
Clinton attacked Yugoslavia for no reason. That doesn't count when the president is democRAT right...????? Clinton is war criminal ...!!

Since: Oct 11

South Fulton, TN

#167226 Jun 19, 2014
If Ari would show up we could roast marshmallows and talk about old times....
PEACE
tofy
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#167227 Jun 19, 2014
Hager wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You wish...hahahahahaha

hahaha,I was just thinking how ignorant and stupid people in Texas were and you appear.

I wish what?

That him and his dad weren't repukes?

That you repukes act a little more "patriotic" and "Christian"-like since you repukes claim only you losers are?

That people from Texas weren't such NUTJOBS?

Yeah, I wish, dumbass.

Just read this about your wacko politicians: It's PRICELESS
Racist White Texas Commissioners Accidentally Vote for Slavery Reparations (Video)

Oops.

A Dallas County Commissioner’s Court in Texas made a bold move on Tuesday towards repairing the racial divide and helping to mend the broken history of this country, and they didn’t even do it on purpose.

The Dallas Morning News reports that the commissioners voted for the “Juneteenth Resolution,” which was sponsored by the county’s only black commissioner, John Wiley Price. The other commissioners thought that they were voting to honor an annual holiday.
What they got, however, was a resolution that backed monetary reparations for African-Americans whose ancestors were slaves in the United States. Pierce even read the text, which covered broad topics like slavery and Jim Crow. The commissioners were uninterested, though, playing with computers or reading documents while Pierce read the text of the resolution. The other commissioners were so engrossed in what they were doing they didn’t notice the final sentence:

The United States of America is derelict in its promise of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to the African American people. Be it further resolved that the dereliction that has caused 400 years of significant… suffering to the descendants of those who have been enslaved Africans who built this country, should be satisfied with monetary and substantial reparations to same.

The commissioners passed the motion unanimously.

Juneteenth resolutions aren’t unusual in the south; the holiday celebrates the end of slavery by commemorating June 19, 1865, the day when abolition was announced in Texas.

You can watch the video below from the Dallas County Commissioner’s court, broadcast June 18, 2014.

http://aattp.org/racist-white-texas-commissio...

LMAO, oops is right. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#167228 Jun 19, 2014
BOYS NAMED SIOUX
REDSKINS FLAP: NOTHING TO DO WITH NATIVE AMERICANS
David Limbaugh:'They are merely props the left is exploiting'

The current brouhaha has nothing to do with Native Americans. They are merely props the left is exploiting in its latest self-serving exercise. It’s about the growing intolerance and tyranny of today’s left and what that means for the future of liberty – thought, speech, religion and beyond. We’d better wake up and fight back.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/redskins-flap-noth...

Smacking Down Stupidity

#167229 Jun 19, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You 'love my ways'
AND
you know it!
So does everyone else
;~)
Of course I do :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damn Drugs & Just Evil 6 min DRUGS 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min usa 151,793
Where is Crystal Woolum 26 min Looking 1
what Karla gonna do now 1 hr Sista 2
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 1 hr Gloria 38
Finally getting hitched 3 hr Curious 1
Dustin Gray 3 hr looking 1
Higher Property Taxes 5 hr Check 15
Older men Younger women 10 hr Dangerous Pro 14

Barbourville Jobs