'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239303 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167144 Jun 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Which two wars are Americans out of. I seem to have heard American just went to Iraq and are still in Afghanistan. Blow the wax out of your ears so you can see.
You're braindead loser, we just sent 275 soldiers to defend the massive, way over the top Embassy Bushie built.

AND, what would you say if we did not defend this Embassy and it was attacked?

That's not really a question, we already know, blame blame blame!!!
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167145 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I agreed with what Bush did. You assume a lot. He did it legally. What don't you understand about that?
Now you understand why I think you Dims are the biggest idiots and liars that ever lived.
You bitch about Bush and give Obama a free pass.
Obama gave Bush the pass by not prosecuting him for War crimes genius.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#167146 Jun 19, 2014
Gays are people too wrote:
I want to be treated like an equal human being rather than something like subterranean mole people, but your are far too bigoted.
Nobody is forcing you to like people that are different from you and nobody is forcing you to be around them either. Is that understood, Commietor?
Gays were not really thought of as good or bad until you let the liberals use you as an attack victim with straw men to lead the army. Many gays served and probably died in the military and never said a word, but when you turn everything into a gay pride parade and say look at me, look at me, then people look. It's not our fault if we don't like what we see.

Paris

#167147 Jun 19, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to put 150,000 Troops back in Iraq and continue spending Billions of Dollars per Week?
Good plan.
Five thousand would have done the job. Obama walked away from the table, then kept moving the goal post as is his norm. This was not necessary. His four main security advisers, the CIA, The Joint Chiefs, NSA and the FBI all told him not to pull out, but Obama's ego is bigger than AF.1

Paris

#167148 Jun 19, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaha you are funny. Still hiding those hard drives I see.

Paris

#167149 Jun 19, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, is that supposed to be an answer?
The only one your worthless lies and attacks deserve.
Dale

Wichita, KS

#167150 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a Republican but things were decent until Obama pulled out all the troops.
Correct me if I'm wrong! The libs were screaming for 11 years to pull our troops out of Iraq, now they are crying that Bush didn't Make the SOFA agreement long enough!! The fact is, this administration hasn't a clue!!
Dale

Wichita, KS

#167151 Jun 19, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike Bush, Obama waged war on Libya without the approval of congress. Looks like Oblunder got the pass.
Herman the German

Germany

#167152 Jun 19, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text> Look Teabagger.
There is a difference between being someone who has accepted Christ as their Savior and Neo Fascists such as you calling themselves'Christians' as just one more way to look down on everyone else.
They arent even close..
Explain why you think I am a teabagger or a person who has ACCEPTED Christ as my Savior but would look down on everyone else, please?!?!?!?

Explain what being a Christian is if you think a Christain who is saved will look down on others, act like a Neo Facists using being a saved person, as the excuse to do so, TIA! The devil believes in God.

You seem to be using this as an excuse to twist the truth. Perhaps, you accept but it is you who is the facicist person serving the devil!?!?!?!?!?

herman
Herman the German

Germany

#167153 Jun 19, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHHaHaHAHaaaaaaa. Naw, Obama knows he would open a can of worms, then get his azzzzz whipped.

herman
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#167154 Jun 19, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Tahmoiressi was in Afghanistan twice.
You're right...
and why is he still in Mexican jail, no 'red carpet' treatment from Obama, inviting his mother to W.H.?

Send all ILLEGAL Mexican criminals back to Mexico. Stop $1,5 billion aid to Mexico.

It shows you how much people around the world have respect for a joker Obama!

Bergdahl went looking for a Taliban, talking crap about his country. He was caught by Taliban and 6 American soldiers were killed looking for him. He deserted his post. He is a deserter. Bergdahl simply walked away. Can you btw have your own mind and say something on your own or just like easy way out like Obama. Spin spin spin...save one disaster to cover the other...?? Typical liberal.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167155 Jun 19, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to put 150,000 Troops back in Iraq and continue spending Billions of Dollars per Week?
Good plan.
Nah, let's pull them all out like Obama and make all the lives we lost count for nothing. Good plan!!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167156 Jun 19, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying we should have occupied by force of arms?
Saying Obama should have tried harder on the status of forces agreement. He didn't want to. Had to satisfy all of you Libtards. Politics was more important to him.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167157 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to deflect and spin. Typical of you Libtards.
When is Obama responsible for the screw ups he has made?
You keep saying "screw ups" but never are able to provide even one actual.

Not looking for your fabricated scandal screw ups, they are all ignorant of reality.

Why don't you enlighten us as to all the screw ups?
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167158 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying Obama should have tried harder on the status of forces agreement. He didn't want to. Had to satisfy all of you Libtards. Politics was more important to him.
It was set to 2011 by the Bush SOFA and unchangable by Iraq Govt.

You're saying we should have stayed by the force of the gun?

Oh forget it, no amount of truth, realtiy, proof, factual information will cause you to re-address your failures of thinking. You'll choose to remain purposefully ignorant.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167159 Jun 19, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
You give idiots a bad name. There were no war crimes.

Do you think Obama should be tried for his crimes of avoiding the Constitution. For not enforcing laws he doesn't like?
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167160 Jun 19, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
It was set to 2011 by the Bush SOFA and unchangable by Iraq Govt.
You're saying we should have stayed by the force of the gun?
Oh forget it, no amount of truth, realtiy, proof, factual information will cause you to re-address your failures of thinking. You'll choose to remain purposefully ignorant.
The only purposefully ignorant is you. Obama stopped negotiating. You can't deny that so you deflect.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167161 Jun 19, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep saying "screw ups" but never are able to provide even one actual.
Not looking for your fabricated scandal screw ups, they are all ignorant of reality.
Why don't you enlighten us as to all the screw ups?
I listed them. You just can't get your head out of Obama's ass long enough to see the truth.

Ask those that have been killed, injured or targeted by these "scandals" and see if they think they are fabricated.

Like I said before, you give idiots a bad name.
GOTP

Lynn, MA

#167163 Jun 19, 2014
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
The only purposefully ignorant is you. Obama stopped negotiating. You can't deny that so you deflect.
There was no negotiation meathead as of 2009, it was over and done with. Purposefully ignorant.
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#167164 Jun 19, 2014
MSNBC is even slamming this. But hey, it's a fabricated scandal, right?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/19/morning-joe...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Advocate puzzle 3 min Puzzler 1
women 7 min guy 1
Older men Younger women 26 min Pugilista 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min usa 151,729
cheese eating rat on callebs creek 1 hr ThinkThatsHer 4
It"s a bad problem to deal with 1 hr Sad Melody 1
Higher Property Taxes 2 hr Woweee 14

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance