'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Jay

Paris, TN

#166484 Jun 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>All of this is a good idea but its not reality. The reality is if we catch an illegal Mexican we can take them to the border and turn them over to the Mexican authorities. If we catch an illegal from some other Latin American country we're stuck with them. I guess we could buy them a ticket and send them back to their country. The problem we're having now is we have an army of underage children coming across our border from all over Latin America and like it or not they are going to have to go through some kind of legal processing. They cant be turned over to anyone till we know where they came from and someone will take responsibility for their safety, don't forget we are a nation of laws.
I'll go along with that, and then I'm out of here. Like the war on drugs that never worked, we are in the same boat. These are children. Somewhere there are parents, who are some of the most irresponsible people on this earth, to turn their children over to Coyotes with the hope that they *should survive, of which many do not. Imagine your children crossing the barren desert at 8 years old, with the hope that some other country will have mercy on them. The desert with scorpions and deadly snakes, etc.,- and those thieving Coyote taking their money and dumping their kids where ever they can. Parents do not know if they made it or not, imagine that!

Obama is responsible for all of this and goes along with it. While his children are under the strictest of armed guards, eating the best of foods nature provides, protected and coddled, these kids are used and abused, frightened and do not speak our language. He has created a mess, and every one who has had to deal with this says so.
Adios!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#166485 Jun 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll go along with that, and then I'm out of here. Like the war on drugs that never worked, we are in the same boat. These are children. Somewhere there are parents, who are some of the most irresponsible people on this earth, to turn their children over to Coyotes with the hope that they *should survive, of which many do not. Imagine your children crossing the barren desert at 8 years old, with the hope that some other country will have mercy on them. The desert with scorpions and deadly snakes, etc.,- and those thieving Coyote taking their money and dumping their kids where ever they can. Parents do not know if they made it or not, imagine that!
Obama is responsible for all of this and goes along with it. While his children are under the strictest of armed guards, eating the best of foods nature provides, protected and coddled, these kids are used and abused, frightened and do not speak our language. He has created a mess, and every one who has had to deal with this says so.
Adios!
Obama didn't make this problem, Congress did. If the Congress doesn't act fast America is going to become the worlds adoption agency.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#166486 Jun 12, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide
Abraham Lincoln
Yep,it was a great bumper sticker back in the day when the only way to cross the volatile expanse of the sea was with a row boat full of muskets and catapults.
brad

Marlborough, CT

#166487 Jun 12, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one! Yes, Bill and Hillary were broke. So sad! If you have a bankroll of over $16 mill., tax payer funded everything, and 8 mill. more for a book you wrote, along with hubby's pension and free style living, speeches and such, and you can't manage to live within your means, what the hell business do you have assuming you can run a country?! Hillary is a goner, the Clinton's are burn-outs and the country is calling for new blood and new ideas, Their high opinion of themselves and their massive ego's have not registered with them yet - apparently.
Time to retire oldies!
Yep.

Some say Hitllarys book deal advance was worth a whopping 14 million dollars.

Bubba commands 500,000 per speech while Hitllary commands 250K.

If you can't run a household budget for a family of 2 on that kind of scratch you have no business being the CEO of anything.

That kind of money management got us an 18 trillion dollar national debt.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#166489 Jun 12, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
If you can't run a household budget for a family of 2 on that kind of scratch you have no business being the CEO of anything.
The Royal First Family are packaging their history as victims, this may have been the conversation with Soros at the wedding of cClinton. hClinton is a shrewd planner who has not depended on the like-ability of the man now known as bObama, the most powerful man in the world.

Location hidden

#166490 Jun 12, 2014
Washington ELITEs, ha gotten their way, the mob violence of Egypt is part of the election report.

Location hidden

#166491 Jun 12, 2014
have.
the illegal have become criminal.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#166492 Jun 12, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound irrational ,like you are going off the deep end.
And in post 166416 ,you tell Ray one to stfu,once and for all", then in another r you accuse some one else of trying to silence YOUR free speech;. True Liberal
Their drugs are from Mexico........sub par.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#166493 Jun 12, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't make this problem, Congress did. If the Congress doesn't act fast America is going to become the worlds adoption agency.
He sure didn't help it by putting escalators on the border for the illegals to climb over the fences with.

Location hidden

#166494 Jun 12, 2014
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor announced that he would be stepping down. The reporting of the 'After Party' in the campaign headquarters was a setback for the amnesty AGENDA.
These people don't want to be a part of this country, they want Palestinian Statehood in America's Southern Territories.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#166495 Jun 12, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Duh,,,,,,,,,,You forget that Clinton handed Bush a balanced Budget and a surplus income? You forget that the Clinton years created 22.5 million new American jobs? Duh,,,,,,,,,,
Commietator

Providence, KY

#166496 Jun 12, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>He sure didn't help it by putting escalators on the border for the illegals to climb over the fences with.
I just can't understand how all the FACTS prove Obama has done more to secure the boarders than any President in history and has deported MORE illegals than any President in history just does not register with all you Repubs.
What part can you not comprehend?

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#166497 Jun 12, 2014
Donít teach new knowledge ó encourage new behavior.
It's rather obvious that conventional wisdoms do not apply, therefore we must change our approach. If we are ever able to use our collective social conscience now is the time.
I believe positive deviance may be important for promoting subjective well-being and long-term organizational effectiveness.
The reality is we failed, traditional standards do not prevent gun violence. Only New Behavior of the Citizens of this Nation will ever change direction and begin to end the tragedy's plague this country.
PEACE
tofy

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#166498 Jun 12, 2014
correction: should read...(that plague this country)
PEACE
tofy

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#166500 Jun 12, 2014
You can't legislate human behavior. It removes the human spirit.
Republicans Are Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#166501 Jun 12, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Bush's 8 years of Money Management got us a huge Recession, DOW at 6,000, and a broke GM and Chrysler.

Good job there Bush.
MasterLock

Chicago, IL

#166502 Jun 12, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
FU Don! MYOB!
The post you replied to refers to something, something RAy started with a BS post concerning Waste fraud and Abuse.
MY response to him slapped the crap out of his BS line so....I wonder why you wouldn't ask Ray to respond directly to the post?
Now you come and copy what I posted?!!?
FU...Don!!
you lost it. did I hit you just right? the truth sticks unlike lies. dumdum it still applies, you are the copy/paste bu?!ch!ter that posts biased opinions of authors and that does not make it true.
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#166503 Jun 12, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Look for this type of thing to become a trend,for both parties.
Americans are sick and tired of this administration and the total lack of an opposition party and critical thinking media.
Good riddance to any representative who openly spits in the faces of their constituents.
The problem is you Teabaggers and all GOP commentary like to claim "Americans" are x, y or z on "this administration" and everything else.

That's not even close to reality, the reality is, a small % of Teabagger idiots, social conservative religious zealots and NRA wackjobs representing some 29% of the total population are the ones who YOU represent and have twisted yourselves into knots based on BS fabricated scandals and propaganda given to you by Faux Snews, Breitbart, Grudge and your very own GOP!

"Americans" will be showing you the door again in 2016 cause you've got no ideas, rational policy, or even basic decency to show them!

"Americans" in terms of Politics, is >51% and you can't come close to getting that kind of support for your BS agenda, if there is even one.

"Small Government": Yeah great, exaclty HOW SMALL? How small can the Government be in order to maintain societal requirements of collective prosperity and justice?

You won't say!

"No Taxes": Pahlease, How Low? Non existant you say.

Yeah oh well that's just great, exaclty how are we supposed to mainatain the infrastructure required to be the greatest country in the world with ZERO TAXES?

You have no interest in a Democracy quite frankly, YOU would like to be the arbitors of everyone and everything there is!!!!! YOu HATE anyone who doesn't agree with you and to boot, think anyone who disagrees with you should leave, yeah, great society you'd have there, a run down worthless 3rd world country is what you'd have.

I digress, >51% of Americans know better and you'll be in the toilet again, in opposition, in Minority, endlessly.

Location hidden

#166504 Jun 12, 2014
The WhiteHouse is creating a Palestinian Problem on the southernBorder. The justice service wants to make illegal DEMMINGs smell better. The legal residents are being harmed, they should sue. Herding them onto a plane for deposit in territories less monitored and prepared for the assignment should see someone Go To JAIL.

Location hidden

#166505 Jun 12, 2014
A Humanitarian Crisis on Demand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,919
VCR tapes to DVD tapes 2 hr Jackie 1
Brett 2 hr lololol 5
who's the best lay from the creek 2 hr wondering 6
truck payments 3 hr hookah 17
dinky phipps 3 hr joe cool 2
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,605
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 11 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 11 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search