'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190022 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#166022 Jun 6, 2014
WHINE WHINE WHINE
That's all you libs do
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#166023 Jun 6, 2014
Just to remind you CONservaNUTS your repukes are HYPOCRITES before I go and enjoy the mild temps on this beautiful, chemtrail-free KENTUCKY day. haha

What Republicans Don’t Want You to Know: 500 + Detainees Were Released from GITMO Under Bush

PolitiFact confirmed that “More than 500 Guantánamo detainees were released or transferred under Bush.”

PolitiFact then got into the weeds of release versus transfer, with a transfer being a situation where there are restrictions (as appears to be the case with the prisoners transferred in exchange for Bergdahl).

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/05/500-de...

Iran-Contra Affair

The Iran-Contra Affair was a clandestine action not approved of by the United States Congress. It began in 1985, when President Ronald Reagan's administration supplied weapons to Iran¹— a sworn enemy — in hopes of securing the release of American hostages held in Lebanon by Hezbollah terrorists loyal to the Ayatollah Khomeini, Iran's leader.

http://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1889.html

H~Y~P~O~C~R~I~T~E~S

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Go nuts sissyboy, stomp away and spin those proxies loser lemming clowns.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#166025 Jun 6, 2014
How Obama wins friends and influences people...

President Hamid Karzai Reportedly Angry Over Prisoner Deal

http://www.newsweek.com/president-hamid-karza...
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#166027 Jun 6, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one. They are so threatened by Hillary. They will NEVER get the women's vote.
GOP always votes NO on women's issues. Hope Allison keeps reminding Kentuckians of that.
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
ALISON 2014
DITCH MITCH
Say, I think you should be sending notice to Allison via phone and e-mail, she's missing the opportiunity given to her by Switch and Dandy on the lie that KyNect can exist without the ACA...

It can't
It's an outright LIE
It's a good time to teach those who don't know that the ACA IS KyNect

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

Get to work on that please friend :-)
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#166028 Jun 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that would be as catastrophic as being a Community Organizer forcing banks to give sub prime loans to people who couldn't afford it.
Care to write a post based in reality nutjob?

GOTP

Gardner, MA

#166029 Jun 6, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn. Another day bashing Obama but not explaining how he beat the most brilliant minds the Repubs had. Twice.
One of my recent favs...
Paraphrase...
"If the person you claim has brain damage and is beating every candidate you put up by double digits even without declaring, what does that say about the sorry bunch of dimwits your putting up"
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#166030 Jun 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
FIFY
If Bergdahl’s Dad spoke Arabic and extolled Islamic values as his son did, Jon stewart would love and defend them all
Hey that's right genius but do you know why?

Because speaking Arabic (especially when you're in an Arabic speaking country) and values of Islam are not the scary frightening devils you think they are in your tiny never been outside KY mind, that's why!!

Both are legal, prominent and in the reality based world, do not make anyone a terrorist!!!
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#166032 Jun 6, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Failed GOP Candidate Loses Election, Goes To Jail For Election Fraud!
It is difficult not to feel sorry for Dr. Annette Bosworth. First, on Tuesday night, the Teabagging Republican candidate lost her bid to become the next U.S. Senator from South Dakota. Additionally, she was informed of the bad news live on Megyn Kelly’s show The Kelly File in a painfully awkward interview. Then, on Wednesday morning she turned herself into the Minnehaha County Jail after a warrant for her arrest was issued by authorities.
http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/failed-gop-...
HAHA, That's why we call them CONS. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
A very very bad day even for a TeabaggerCON!
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#166033 Jun 6, 2014
Faux Snews brings back the video death panels of the infamous Dr. Killdare, errrrrrr......Frist!

"Because he just knows:

In an exclusive interview with CNN, Coburn said he is convinced that Bergdahl "had been drugged" in the video, "either with an anti-psychotic or hypnotic drug," he said.

How could he tell?

"It's easy," Coburn replied, "His speech was slurred, he was having trouble reading, and he had what's called 'nystagmus.' I mean, he'd been obviously drugged. "

Coburn went on to emphasize that he was making that observation as a physician

"I'm speaking as a doctor, yeah," said Coburn.

Coburn is an obstetrician gynecologist.

Yeah, that's right. The same guy who said this:

"Lesbianism is so rampant in some of the schools in southeast Oklahoma that they'll only let one girl go to the bathroom. Now think about it. Think about that issue. How is it that that's happened to us?"

and this:

I thought I would just share with you what science says today about silicone breast implants. If you have them, you're healthier than if you don't. In fact, there's no science that shows that silicone breast implants are detrimental and, in fact, they make you healthier."

and this:

"I am a global warming denier. I don't deny that."

That's just the tip of the iceberg. So perhaps he isn't all that credible when it comes to diagnosing someone in a video. The next time CNN wants a long distance video diagnosis from a Republican doctor they should check with Bill Frist. He's experienced.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#166035 Jun 6, 2014
GOTP wrote:
Faux Snews brings back the video death panels of the infamous Dr. Killdare, errrrrrr......Frist!
"Because he just knows:
In an exclusive interview with CNN, Coburn said he is convinced that Bergdahl "had been drugged" in the video, "either with an anti-psychotic or hypnotic drug," he said.
How could he tell?
"It's easy," Coburn replied, "His speech was slurred, he was having trouble reading, and he had what's called 'nystagmus.' I mean, he'd been obviously drugged. "
"Lesbianism is so rampant in some of the schools in southeast Oklahoma that they'll only let one girl go to the bathroom. Now think about it. Think about that issue. How is it that that's happened to us?"
and this:
I thought I would just share with you what science says today about silicone breast implants. If you have them, you're healthier than if you don't. In fact, there's no science that shows that silicone breast implants are detrimental and, in fact, they make you healthier."
and this:
That's just the tip of the iceberg. So perhaps he isn't all that credible when it comes to diagnosing someone in a video. The next time CNN wants a long distance video diagnosis from a Republican doctor they should check with Bill Frist. He's experienced.
How about Dr. Howard Dean?

HOWARD DEAN ADMITTED PALIN WAS RIGHT ABOUT DEATH PANELS

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/07...

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#166036 Jun 6, 2014
GOTP wrote:
"Because he just knows:
How could he tell?
and this:
and this:
So, that means brokeback perry was under the influence of an 'anti-psychotic or hypnotic' drug when he couldn't remember agency number 3. Always funny to look back at the paranoid, checkered past of l'okie dr. feelgood.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#166037 Jun 6, 2014
This is why the MSM AGENDA hates the internet, http://rt.com/news/163996-d-day-70-anniversar...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#166038 Jun 6, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Obama, he should have and did get Bergdahl back...
Wonder why Obama won't discuss the prisoner in the Mexican prison. That's a US solider too.
Bergdahl willingly went to the Taliban .He slipped away, deserted his post and the other men and ask the villagers' when he could find someone that could speak English . The villagers' reported they saw a man crawling thru the grass. toward where he was captured.
The young US solider ,[ that actually helped save lives in in Afghanistan] really is a real hero. he went into Mexico accidently and Obama won't even talk about getting him free.
Double standard.?
The news today is that Bergdahl was allowed to roam around freely ,play games and go to target practice with the Taliban ,he was allowed to carry a loaded gun and he converted to Islam.
Tells me that the swap for Bergdahl was really all about setting top terrorist free to finish the job they started on 9/11. They one you claim was Bushes fault.
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#166039 Jun 6, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Dr. Howard Dean?
HOWARD DEAN ADMITTED PALIN WAS RIGHT ABOUT DEATH PANELS
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/07...
According to Breitbart he was, care to show full context from any reputable news source? I know you nutjobs think Breitbrt IS a journalist, err, was, you also think Obama bumped him off but I digress, HE or his site ARE NOT SUCH!!!
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#166040 Jun 6, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why Obama won't discuss the prisoner in the Mexican prison..
Wait wait don't tell me, cause you're completely desperate and have nothing relevant to say so now you're all in a tizzy cause once again, nobody is willing to run down your delusional fabricated rabbit hole scandals as everyone has better things to do besides jump at your insessant BS???

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#166041 Jun 6, 2014
RayOne wrote:
This is why the MSM AGENDA hates the internet, http://rt.com/news/163996-d-day-70-anniversar...
FRANCE DELIVERS roses to the Statue of Liberty in the NEW YORK CITY harbor.
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#166042 Jun 6, 2014
Angel wrote:
Bergdahl's father is just as crazy as he is. Ship them both back to live in Afghanistan . What true American gives thanks to the god of the muslims. This man is an idiot for saying such garbage on national television. He looks more like the Taliban than the Taliban. Go figure!
I agree. He IS a nut. The nut( talking Bergdahl) didn't fall far from the tree.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#166043 Jun 6, 2014
Draft-Dodging Swiftboater Saxby Chambliss Confirms That Obama Can’t Trust Republicans

Republican Senator and draft-dodger Saxby Chambliss said that if he had been told of the exchange of the Gitmo prisoners for Sgt. Bergdahl, he’d have raised “holy hell” in “public opposition”. Chambliss “later clarified” that he would not have done anything to endanger Bergdhal or release classified info, telling Politico,“When I was asked about the 30-day congressional notification coming out of votes, I was referring to raising hell in the press about the Taliban officials release.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/06/vetera...

....The white whale flips...the white whale flops. LMAO.
yep

Hyden, KY

#166044 Jun 6, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
Draft-Dodging Swiftboater Saxby Chambliss Confirms That Obama Can’t Trust Republicans
Republican Senator and draft-dodger Saxby Chambliss said that if he had been told of the exchange of the Gitmo prisoners for Sgt. Bergdahl, he’d have raised “holy hell” in “public opposition”. Chambliss “later clarified” that he would not have done anything to endanger Bergdhal or release classified info, telling Politico,“When I was asked about the 30-day congressional notification coming out of votes, I was referring to raising hell in the press about the Taliban officials release.”
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/06/vetera...
....The white whale flips...the white whale flops. LMAO.
ever bit that has been said about the soldier released after 5 yrs was spin up in fox news rooms my opinion they no truth to it .even the head over the armed forces said so he said nothing had been confirmed.then he was accused of not knowing how to run the armed forces.by the repubs or fox news.my opinion both..
flushy soup

Evansville, IN

#166045 Jun 6, 2014
Yall paraphasing politics?ha you see obamacare is like seatbelts.it takes time but saves lives in time.i dont get it :<(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Rebecca 142,363
Drug Dealers 12 min sad 5
suboxone clinic 20 min deadbeat 2
sugars daddies 2 hr larry 22
Timmy Earles and Eric Canady 3 hr April 5
Knox County sheriff 4 hr turk 19
Local Resident Larry Hammons Featured in Docume... 4 hr Cindy 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages