'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182240 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#165620 May 30, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for asking AL...!
Saturday morning, my beloved uncle (my father's brother) passed away...my heart aches for him. I'm really sad this days.
:(!!!
My sincere condolences Z, along with (((Hugs)))
I know not what to say to make you feel better, other than put *Faith* in your God, and He will see you through. One day at a time <3

I have an uncle in the VA 'hospice care' as we speak. He is a WWII Vet ...

Got some more outside work to do today, after last nights rainfall ... Will return later on :)
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#165621 May 30, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You first ...can you explain what Eric Holder -Obama's henchman meant when he said "MY PEOPLE", does he mean "BLACK PEOPLE"?
What did Eric Holder meant when he called Americans "NATION OF COWARDS", does he mean
"WHITE PEOPLE"?
BTW the biggest RACISTS here is 'RepubliCONS', constantly attacking my nationality, go to hell.
I'm not in the mood...!!!!!
I don't GAS how your "mood" is, I don't care about anyone else in a response to YOU, I asked YOU, racist, what you had to say or cry about as a Racist.

Why are YOU a Racist?
GOTP

Woburn, MA

#165622 May 30, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree...!!
Abe wrote:
<quoted text> We are already in hell with Obamanics..........Whether we're in the mood or not.

Mao-bama Zombies
Agree...!!

You both agree with a word that doesn't exist or have any meaning!!!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165623 May 30, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
My sincere condolences Z, along with (((Hugs)))
I know not what to say to make you feel better, other than put *Faith* in your God, and He will see you through. One day at a time <3
I have an uncle in the VA 'hospice care' as we speak. He is a WWII Vet ...
Got some more outside work to do today, after last nights rainfall ... Will return later on :)
Thank you AL from the bottom of my heart.

I will pray for you and your family.
There is no words to make you pain go away.
<3 !!!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165624 May 30, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Abe wrote:
<quoted text> We are already in hell with Obamanics..........Whether we're in the mood or not.
Mao-bama Zombies
Agree...!!
You both agree with a word that doesn't exist or have any meaning!!!!
I have nothing to say to you...you can chose who to call racist...that's your choice.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#165625 May 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
..........lafraud-no-one-cares -a-thon
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165626 May 30, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Just popped in for a minute here, OZ..........and want to say so sorry for you loss. Everyone here has been so kind.
We just recently lost our mother. Sharing with you and understand.
8(
Sorry for your loss Jay <3
I lost mine a few years back.

My Father in the 70's ... Nothing like losing your Mom!
Commietator

Providence, KY

#165627 May 30, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry for your loss Jay <3
I lost mine a few years back.

My Father in the 70's ... Nothing like losing your Mom!
Was Obama to blame I'm sure?
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#165628 May 30, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Obama to blame I'm sure?
You are such a huge POS. But you already know that, don't you? Does it hurt to be such a vile human being or do you kind of like being a huge POS? Either way...you are still a vile, disgusting, pathetic, huge POS.
wtf

Knob Lick, KY

#165629 May 30, 2014
What happened with Carney? Guess he finally ran out of excuses and got tired of lying. I'm sure Obama will indeed miss the corrupt, democrat machine mouthpiece.
Wtf

Louisville, KY

#165630 May 30, 2014
U mean o bammer the corrupt lib tard chicken sh*t with no opinion hiding behind that lib tard mouthpiece.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#165631 May 30, 2014
wtf wrote:
What happened with Carney? Guess he finally ran out of excuses and got tired of lying. I'm sure Obama will indeed miss the corrupt, democrat machine mouthpiece.
Like when ari got tired of covering for the flubsie and sheknee lies. LMAO.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#165632 May 30, 2014
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a huge POS. But you already know that, don't you? Does it hurt to be such a vile human being or do you kind of like being a huge POS? Either way...you are still a vile, disgusting, pathetic, huge POS.
Just wait for the answer hitch.
tea party

Bowling Green, KY

#165633 May 30, 2014
Yes
tea bagger

London, KY

#165634 May 30, 2014
lib tard freaks
Jay

Paris, TN

#165635 May 30, 2014
(RNN)- President Barack Obama announced the resignation of Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary General Eric Shinseki following several tumultuous weeks and pressure from both Democratic and Republican lawmakers.

Byeee!

And he took *Corney with him!

8D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165637 May 30, 2014
Public- Private Survey finds cybercrime on the rise

http://m.topix.com/forum/us/T5STF971SPTJ139JO

Cordwainer Trout wrote:
There are many cyber criminals here on Topix. Some may have actual employment with Topix. They are intentionally attacking servers and trying to attack users machines. The FBI is aware of these activities. The primary suspects are all homosexual terrorists. This shows the harassing, intimidating and damaging inclination of activist homosexuals ever since they intentionally infected heterosexuals with HIV/AIDS and have killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people.
------

Cordwainer Trout wrote:

Just watch if DNF and his queer buddies try the same cracker crap through the servers in Columbia, where the KY State Police monitor their criminal behavior.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165638 May 30, 2014
Jay wrote:
(RNN)- President Barack Obama announced the resignation of Department of Veterans Affairs Secretary General Eric Shinseki following several tumultuous weeks and pressure from both Democratic and Republican lawmakers.
Byeee!
And he took *Corney with him!
8D
YepperZ ...

tee hee hee

)8~D>

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Kornfield Kounty

#165641 May 31, 2014
Allegations of Divine Kickbacks as Tom DeLay Takes up God’s Cause

DeLay says Americans are sick of “same-sex marriage and abortion” and fed up with politicians who have “pushed God out of the public sphere.”

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/30/allega...

One of many raygun mistakes, was letting these militant bible-thumpers think they're significant and emboldening then to try to force it down the throats of those protected FROM religion, by the Constitution. This boy's claim to fame remains dancing with the stars......and a mug shot.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#165642 May 31, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't GAS how your "mood" is, I don't care about anyone else in a response to YOU, I asked YOU, racist, what you had to say or cry about as a Racist.
Why are YOU a Racist?
My My, are we crying wolf again. waaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min ChromiuMan 137,730
Thompson park splash pad OPEN !!! 1 hr just asking 4
T and B auto service 3 hr Need work done 5
Charles Arthur Wombles II (Mar '14) 7 hr sick 22
Go fund me scams 8 hr Hillybilly DNA 5
Whose the best unemployment hearing lawyer arou... 8 hr Wondering 1
Anna Gail Collins 10 hr for sure 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]