'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289277 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#166101 Jun 7, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Gofy old man, you know nothing about federal service. YOU can be terminated and I am very PROUD of my career and all I accomplished. Jealous much? Loser lemming fool. fo
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Federal government workers should be proud that they sat around on their dead ass for years doing nothing. We could eliminate half of all government jobs and feel no affect. Get a real job and contribute to society instead of being a leach.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166102 Jun 7, 2014
Good Morning * USofA *Patriots *
Hope everything is 'ok' in your world :)
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#166103 Jun 7, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be fired from a Government Job so any lazy piece of crap can show up on time, hang around and do next to nothing all day long and never get fired. I would not be proud of living in that system for 30 years
So you chose a Life of Welfare.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#166104 Jun 7, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> Federal government workers should be proud that they sat around on their dead ass for years doing nothing. We could eliminate half of all government jobs and feel no affect. Get a real job and contribute to society instead of being a leach.
Just because you work on a Septic Tank Truck does not mean you can act big.
Syl

Greenup, KY

#166105 Jun 7, 2014
American Lady wrote:
Good Morning * USofA *Patriots *
Hope everything is 'ok' in your world :)
AH ,the Calvary. Haven't heard from you in a while.I was getting worried.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#166106 Jun 7, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
She was in Jail again.

Flunked another Drug Test.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166107 Jun 7, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> Federal government workers should be proud that they sat around on their dead ass for years doing nothing. We could eliminate half of all government jobs
and feel no affect. Get a real job and
contribute to society instead of being a
leach.
Agree & AMEN !!!

Just because they think they "put in" their 30 years, that they can talk about others
that have "WORKED ALL THEIR LIVES"
to put food on the table and THINK they do not deserve their "Social Security AND Medicare" ...

Losers ALL !!!

It's these SSI - Supplemental Security Income people that NEED to get a job !!!

Fraudulent claims by knowing someone in the 'network' AND HOW to work the 'system' IS what HURTS this Country.

In my personal opinion!

I've SEEN lots of it!

I "know" other people HAVE TOO!

~-~
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#166109 Jun 7, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree & AMEN !!!
Just because they think they "put in" their 30 years, that they can talk about others
to put food on the table and THINK they do not deserve their "Social Security AND Medicare" ...
Losers ALL !!!
Fraudulent claims by knowing someone in the 'network' AND HOW to work the 'system' IS what HURTS this Country.
In my personal opinion!
I've SEEN lots of it!
~-~
You see it every time you look in the Mirror pill head.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166112 Jun 7, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still here :)
Ain't no hain't gonna "run me off"

I'm more 'off and on'... since warm weather ....
Love being outside ...

;~)

Calvary ... Neat o ...

~_~
Whatever

Erlanger, KY

#166113 Jun 7, 2014
Bs
American Lady

Danville, KY

#166114 Jun 7, 2014
I'm over on ...
" ... The pResident has FAILED us ... "
board, some also.

Putting 'links' on there.

Here's a couple of dandy's ...

Released Taliban leader vows to kill Americans
June 7, 2014
Nice work, Obama More

~~~

Was a ransom paid for Bergdahl?
June 7, 2014
Were the Taliban prisoners unnecessary to the deal and just released to draw down Gitmo? More

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/06/r...

Toodles for now ...

;~)

Don't want to cause the libTARDs to "go spastic" ...
Anymore than they already ARE :D

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#166115 Jun 7, 2014
Government Employees should submit to drug testing and sign a firing clause.
The ones that are elected, lose the privilege to put name on ballot for 20 years.
Democrats know best

Clarksville, TN

#166116 Jun 7, 2014
Obama should use his executive privilege much much more and show everyone the he knows what is best and quit letting the stupid republicans mess up everything by being so stupid.

President Obama doesn't need congress and should just do away with them by executive privilege and making himself permanent president!!!!

Woo Hoo vote democrat every time!!!!!!!!!!
Lol

Elizabethtown, IN

#166118 Jun 7, 2014
It's official. You are retarded.
Jay

Springville, TN

#166119 Jun 7, 2014
Heh! lol..........

Election 2014: Iowa Governor
Iowa Governor: Branstad (R) 49%, Hatch (D) 40%

Friday, June 06, 2014

Republican Governor Terry Branstad leads his Democratic opponent Jack Hatch by nine points in his bid for reelection in Iowa.

Branstad picks up 49% of the vote to Hatch’s 40% in a new Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Iowa Voters. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate in the race, while eight percent (8%) are undecided.(To see survey question wording, click here.)

The U.S. Senate race in Iowa is a dead heat.

The latest Rasmussen Reports statewide telephone survey of Likely Iowa Voters finds Republican Joni Ernst, the winner of Tuesday’s crowded party primary, with 45% support to Democratic Congressman Bruce Braley’s 44%.

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Republican incumbent C.L.“Butch” Otter holds a 14-point lead over his Democratic opponent in Idaho's 2014 gubernatorial race.

Otter draws 50% of the vote against businessman A.J. Balukoff’s 36%, according to a new statewide telephone survey of Likely Idaho Voters.

Idaho Senate: Risch (R) 54%, Mitchell (D) 29%

Arkansas Governor: Hutchinson (R) 48%, Ross (D) 41%

Heh!

8D
Syl

Greenup, KY

#166120 Jun 7, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree & AMEN !!!
Losers ALL !!!
In my personal opinion!
I've SEEN lots of it!
~-~
see them all the time at the gro store. They eat better than people who pays for them to eat. With tattoos on their shoulder, thigh's and God know where else.
Syl

Greenup, KY

#166121 Jun 7, 2014
WOW!! Now it's HIS government !!!
In an interview yesterday with an NBC news reporter Obama said he didn't seek approval for the Bengdhel swap he let his arrogance show again. He said it was an unanimous decision from MY government .
isn't it suppose to go like this,... Government of the people, by the people and for the people.. That was his big fat F U to the American people.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#166122 Jun 7, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you work on a Septic Tank Truck does not mean you can act big.
last time I checked septic tank cleaner was respected more than a IRS agent.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#166124 Jun 7, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They don't "FEAR" his return. They recognize a deserter is all.
What's the matter with you anyway? You piss me off!
I'm not worried about pissing you off. As long as we're speculating about Sgt. Bergdahl I think I'll go with maybe his platoon hazed him. It wouldn't be the first time such a thing has happened in the military.
Jay

Springville, TN

#166125 Jun 7, 2014
NBC NEWS>

Ed Gillespie Wins Virginia GOP Senate Nomination

ROANOKE, Va.— Former presidential adviser and lobbyist Ed Gillespie has won the Republican nomination at the state party convention and will face Democratic Sen. Mark Warner in the general election in November.

Gillespie won the nod Saturday at the Virginia Republican Convention in Roanoke to challenge Warner, a former Virginia governor and early favorite in the race.

Gillespie is the former Republican National Committee chairman and a former adviser to President George W. Bush and Mitt Romney's 2012 presidential campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bville women's club supporting Adultry 7 min In the know 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Cczar 167,595
Firewood Wanted 1 hr Bandersnatch 1
Tammy sparks 9 hr I know 3
Thank You Carnell for having Customer Appreciat... 10 hr Wyatt Earp 1
New sandwich shop 11 hr well 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 11 hr Princess Hey 1,525
Iknow who got Ronnie Messer busted!!! (Jan '10) 14 hr UghWhoIsItThen 56

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages