'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 265087 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#165997 Jun 5, 2014
Obama Shames Republicans As He Refuses to Apologize for Freeing Bowe Bergdahl

President Obama was 100% correct. There is no apology necessary for bringing a prisoner of war home. Republicans should be apologizing to Sgt. Bergdahl’s family for their deplorable political attacks.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/05/obama-...

They should be ashamed. If they didn't bring him home they would be crying about that. Maybe he should of offered them guns like Reagan did. Or released 500 detainees like bush did. Bunch of hypocrites.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#165998 Jun 5, 2014
Hillary Clinton Lays Out Republicans For Wanting to Leave Soldiers Behind

The great hypocrisy is that the “controversy” over Bergdahl is being whipped up by many of the same conservatives who were calling for his release by any means necessary. Of course, when conservatives say any means necessary, they mean military force and bloodshed.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/03/hillar...

Bunch of war mongers.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#165999 Jun 5, 2014
Obamacare Worse Than 9/11? Right Wing Darling Ben Carson Doubles Down On Stupidity

Fox News contributor and right wing darling Dr. Ben Carson told the Values Voter Summit last fall that Obamacare was “the worst thing since slavery.” Now, in a conversation with Evan Gahr of The Daily Beast, Dr. Carson says that the Affordable Care Act is worse than 9/11.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/06/05/obama...

What an idiot.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#166000 Jun 5, 2014
McConnell grows $2.8 million richer

"After 30 years in Washington, it is troubling just how out of touch Mitch McConnell is with Kentucky families," said Grimes campaign spokeswoman Charly Norton. "From repeatedly refusing to support a pay raise for hardworking Kentuckians, to laughing in the faces of the unemployed, to declaring it's not his job to bring jobs to Kentucky, it's indisputably shameful that Mitch McConnell's only priority is saving the one job he cares about — his own."

Read more: http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/busine...

Interesting article and very informative about his wife's ties to fauxbox.

Mitch "not my job" to bring jobs to Kentucky McCONnell

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH

Have fun little sissyboy...stomp away loser lemming tool. I am jumping in my big comfy bed and watch comedy central diss you losers. haha
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#166001 Jun 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
President Obama was 100% correct. There is no apology necessary for bringing a prisoner of war home. Republicans should be apologizing to Sgt. Bergdahl’s family for their deplorable political attacks.
They should be ashamed. If they didn't bring him home they would be crying about that. Maybe he should of offered them guns like Reagan did. Or released 500 detainees like bush did. Bunch of hypocrites.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Talk your trash now, because the end is near for idiots like you.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#166002 Jun 5, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I agree with Obama, he should have and did get Bergdahl back...
Brad

Bolton, CT

#166004 Jun 6, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
Hillary Clinton Lays Out Republicans For Wanting to Leave Soldiers Behind
The great hypocrisy is that the “controversy” over Bergdahl is being whipped up by many of the same conservatives who were calling for his release by any means necessary. Of course, when conservatives say any means necessary, they mean military force and bloodshed.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/03/hillar...
Bunch of war mongers.
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH
Hitllary,,,LOL.

Can anyone think of even one thing Hitllary can claim as a success during her time as SOS?

From Benghazi to Bergdhal all we get from her are a series of rationalizations about how nothing is her fault.

That won't play well on a campaign poster or bumper sticker.

IT WASN"T MY FAULT-HITLLARY"16

I COULDN"T STOP IT-HITLLARY '16

THAT WASN'T MY CALL-HITLLARY '16

LOL
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#166005 Jun 6, 2014
Bernie Sanders and Rachel Maddow Explain Why the Bill To Fix The VA Will Pass

House Republicans have shown zero interest in providing more funding and resources to the VA, but the political pressure on John Boehner to bring the Sanders/McCain bill to the House floor for a vote will be intense.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/06/bernie...

Time for the cons to put up or just stfu, when it comes to veterans.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#166007 Jun 6, 2014
Not-a shock-poll: lafraud no-on-cares-a-thon, entry #108,985
Politics

Evansville, IN

#166008 Jun 6, 2014
Will people finally realize that a president isn't the most important man in government? You think Obama calls the shots?? Let's take a US Government class please and do some research on the Rothschild family as we'll lol
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#166009 Jun 6, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad you're glad that Obama traded 5 terrorist for 1 traitor. This will only help seal the fate of liberalism faster. Jump rats jump!
Remember just a day ago when other Republicans were trying to say, none of them posted that he was a traitor right here in a public forum?

Yeah, right...same as every other time, once put into a corner, with your cold dark eyes you say, "no we didn't.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#166010 Jun 6, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Great posts as usual GOTP. Funny the loser lemmings think we are the same poster. They aren't very bright you know. haha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I know they're very dense, on purpose too! It's the ONLY thing they are consistant at!! Consistantly and desireably ignorant, imagine living in a bubble like that, ugh!

Welcome back, look forward to all your posts.
GOTP

Fitchburg, MA

#166011 Jun 6, 2014
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitllary,,,LOL.
Can anyone think of even one thing Hitllary can claim as a success during her time as SOS?
From Benghazi to Bergdhal all we get from her are a series of rationalizations about how nothing is her fault.
That won't play well on a campaign poster or bumper sticker.
IT WASN"T MY FAULT-HITLLARY"16
I COULDN"T STOP IT-HITLLARY '16
THAT WASN'T MY CALL-HITLLARY '16
LOL
More like...

"I don't have to respond to all your fabricated delusional scandals simply because you've convinced yourselves that I am a demon child from planet evil"!

Can't wait for you to begin with the she's a Woman bashing, that's going to be fun.
Commietator

Madisonville, KY

#166012 Jun 6, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>SHOCK POLL: Obama less competent than Bush...

Law Professor: President Has Assumed King-Like Powers...

Gun Store Sign:'Will Trade Obama To Mexico' For Jailed Marine...
Yawn. Another day bashing Obama but not explaining how he beat the most brilliant minds the Repubs had. Twice.
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#166013 Jun 6, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they're very dense, on purpose too! It's the ONLY thing they are consistant at!! Consistantly and desireably ignorant, imagine living in a bubble like that, ugh!
Welcome back, look forward to all your posts.
So true. As ignorant as those CONservaNUTS can be. Quite amusing to see them squirm as their loser clown candidates line up to face their worse fear outside Obama getting a 3rd term. haha

Thanks for the welcome back. There is no place like home. We could ask Dorothy but I think he is still in topix time out with that one TN trash troll.

Your posts are dead on that is why they hate us, disputes their fauxbox and CONservaNUT tree daily rhetoric and propaganda. What a sad bunch they are. I am glad they are the MINORITY voters. They are in constant denial romneycare didn't win by a landslide and Obama is a TWO TERM President and even more at the thought of a FIRST WOMAN U.S. PRESIDENT. I am amused watching them spin those so called scandals. haha

Hope you have a great day. I plan to.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#166014 Jun 6, 2014
conservative crapola wrote:
Scott Brown’s Senate Bid is Sinking Fast as He Cuts Ties With Shady Florida Company
Already trailing Democratic incumbent Sen. Jeanne Shaheen in every major poll, Scott Brown’s bid to return to the US Senate via New Hampshire has run into trouble due to some shady business associations.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/05/scott-...
Is farmer brown going tell us he earned that 1.3 million by selling shampoo and hair color door-to-door?
I doubt that would be as catastrophic as being a Community Organizer forcing banks to give sub prime loans to people who couldn't afford it.

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#166015 Jun 6, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. As ignorant as those CONservaNUTS can be. Quite amusing to see them squirm as their loser clown candidates line up to face their worse fear outside Obama getting a 3rd term. haha
Thanks for the welcome back. There is no place like home. We could ask Dorothy but I think he is still in topix time out with that one TN trash troll.
Your posts are dead on that is why they hate us, disputes their fauxbox and CONservaNUT tree daily rhetoric and propaganda. What a sad bunch they are. I am glad they are the MINORITY voters. They are in constant denial romneycare didn't win by a landslide and Obama is a TWO TERM President and even more at the thought of a FIRST WOMAN U.S. PRESIDENT. I am amused watching them spin those so called scandals. haha
Hope you have a great day. I plan to.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Romney wasn't as good a liar as Obama. Period
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#166016 Jun 6, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
More like...
"I don't have to respond to all your fabricated delusional scandals simply because you've convinced yourselves that I am a demon child from planet evil"!
Can't wait for you to begin with the she's a Woman bashing, that's going to be fun.
Good one. They are so threatened by Hillary. They will NEVER get the women's vote.

GOP always votes NO on women's issues. Hope Allison keeps reminding Kentuckians of that.

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#166017 Jun 6, 2014
Failed GOP Candidate Loses Election, Goes To Jail For Election Fraud!

It is difficult not to feel sorry for Dr. Annette Bosworth. First, on Tuesday night, the Teabagging Republican candidate lost her bid to become the next U.S. Senator from South Dakota. Additionally, she was informed of the bad news live on Megyn Kelly’s show The Kelly File in a painfully awkward interview. Then, on Wednesday morning she turned herself into the Minnehaha County Jail after a warrant for her arrest was issued by authorities.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/failed-gop-...

HAHA, That's why we call them CONS. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#166018 Jun 6, 2014
Jon Stewart Hammers Fox News: If Bergdahl’s Dad Were a Member of Duck Dynasty They’d Love Him (Video)

Fox's Kilmeade was quick to make his pathetic comment bashing the beard Bergdahl’s father grew in support of his son, but if they dressed him in a Duck Dynasty shirt, threw a bandana on him and sat him in a duck blind in Louisiana they’d absolutely love him.

Then again, when it comes to disgusting comments made by members of the media to pander to partisan politics, Fox News is king.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/jon-stewar...

Jon's been killing it. lol

Teabagging CON HYPOCRITES

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry bar 5 min The Real Yeti 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Bill McReal 163,326
BArbourville PTO officers 16 min Concerned parent 1
What happened to Connie davenport? 19 min Friend 17
KEA in Knox is not a Goodin 48 min Church hippocrits 16
Jackson manor 5 hr stupid 26
I would like to know if any Knox county teacher... 5 hr Concerned parent 61

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages