'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Jay

Paris, TN

#165331 May 22, 2014
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you buy Topix Rico?
Only an owner can tell people not to post on Topix. Are you an owner prieto

Katrina..........you are mistaken. M-O Z is not Rico. I have no idea who Nutter is, wish somebody would clue me in.........but even if you don't or can't - these people sound vicious and you need to stay away from people like these looney's I would think.

The only time I've seen the name Rico is briefly on another forum......so you've all lost me in this conversation. Just clarifying MO-Z, that's all.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165332 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You put on some Great info Z.
Thank you.
You're Welcome AL...!!
I've read earlier, some lady talking about chemtrails over Serbia (in Serbian) and how sky sometime looks like huge web. I have on my cell phone 2 pictures exactly as she described, I took here around Pasadena, CA.
Jay

Paris, TN

#165333 May 22, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Plainsfield Mom and Torchwood on the Immigration forum a few years ago when Rose was supporting the illegals---probably still is?
If Rose is someone I'm thinking of........holy crap!.......she needs an attitude adjustment...LOL!
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#165334 May 22, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Katrina..........you are mistaken. M-O Z is not Rico. I have no idea who Nutter is, wish somebody would clue me in.........but even if you don't or can't - these people sound vicious and you need to stay away from people like these looney's I would think.
The only time I've seen the name Rico is briefly on another forum......so you've all lost me in this conversation. Just clarifying MO-Z, that's all.
...and that makes 2 of us Jay ...!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#165335 May 22, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Welcome AL...!!
I've read earlier, some lady talking about chemtrails over Serbia (in Serbian) and how sky sometime looks like huge web. I have on my cell phone 2 pictures exactly as she described, I took here around Pasadena, CA.
Why is it only Repubs fall for all the government conspiracies? You are just one medical exam away from the nut house you crazy Serb.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165336 May 22, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The only time I've seen the name Rico is briefly on another forum......so you've all lost me in this
conversation. Just clarifying MO-Z, that's
all.
nutter is NTRPRN1 or close. S/he/it is the one I named 'nutter' from the same board as Rico. The den of iniquity, you once called it.
The vipers den I call it ...

Here's my last post of the night :)

Courts: US Law OKS DAMAGES in Police Excessive Force [about time-some NEED jail time]

http://mobile.wnd.com/2014/05/court-u-s-law-o...

Good Night All.
Sweet Dreams :)
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165337 May 22, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it only Repubs fall for all the government conspiracies? You are just one medical exam away from the nut house you crazy Serb.
Because NASA, HAARP, U.N. NBC, and others write about CHEMTRAILS ...too bad, Uncle tabby, they're all Republicans, YOU uninformed libdirt ...!!!!!!!
truth

Greenwood, MS

#165338 May 22, 2014
set you free off topics.
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#165339 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
nutter is NTRPRN1 or close. S/he/it is the one I named 'nutter' from the same board as Rico. The den of iniquity, you once called it.
Courts: US Law OKS DAMAGES in Police Excessive Force [about time-some NEED jail time]
Good Night All.
Good Night...*PATRIOT*:-)!!!
Sweet Dreams <3 !!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#165340 May 22, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Night All.

OK AL, I think I got that. I have only been on that other board a few times. I barely have time for this one some times, but I get here off an on.

Good night to you, too! 8)

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#165341 May 22, 2014
This has been played over and over, in the history of humanity. The despot in the seat of the ELITE will perform as expected, may innocents will suffer,
http://youtu.be/a_8kFf0R4zc
Enjoy the show.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#165342 May 23, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Because NASA, HAARP, U.N. NBC, and others write about CHEMTRAILS ...too bad, Uncle tabby, they're all Republicans, YOU uninformed libdirt ...!!!!!!!
The USAF states that the "'Chemtrail' hoax has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications."[4] The conspiracy theory is seldom covered by the mainstream media, and when it is, it is usually cast as an example of anti-government paranoia.
In the United Kingdom, when the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs was asked "what research her Department has undertaken into the polluting effects of chemtrails for aircraft," the response was that "the Department is not researching into chemtrails from aircraft as they are not scientifically recognized phenomena," and that work was being conducted to understand "how contrails are formed and what effects they have on the atmosphere.
"There is no substantiated evidence, scientific or otherwise, to support the allegation that there is high altitude spraying conducted in Canadian airspace. The term 'chemtrails' is a popularized expression, and there is no scientific evidence to support their existence."[16][17][18][1 9] The house leader goes on to say that "it is our belief that the petitioners are seeing regular airplane condensation trails, or contrails."[16]
Patrick Minnis, an atmospheric scientist with NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia, is quoted in USA Today as saying that logic does not dissuade most chemtrail proponents: "If you try to pin these people down and refute things, it's,'Well, you're just part of the conspiracy'," he said.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspi...
What I really hope for is a Repub Presidential candidate that will run in 2016 on the platform of banning chemtrails. America needs to be shown just how crazy Repubs are on conspiracies.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#165344 May 23, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
leBIMBO....pay attention dumbass, we don't play your circus clown sock game like you and your CONservaNUTS do.

republiCONS wrote:(actually it is the PROXY COWARD TROLL)
<quoted text>
I'm Lisa Loons.Im batshit crazy.Im section 8.My lights are on but nobody is home and haven't been in a long time.hahahaha
RIP SANITY
DITCH MY BLOOMERS

Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a Republican
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

BIMBO writes:
MY MY answering your own post with positive judges. That was the give away.

Hey leBIMBO, pay attention loser that was not him responding to his own post but one of your CONservaTROLL gang
using my name to post bullshit. Of course the original and many other posts are removed. haha

GOOD JOB MODS!!

Now get back your trolling every thread up and down the US POLITIX forum. You have numbers and badges to keep up loser lemming tool

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
You win, you're the stupidest bot today.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#165345 May 23, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it only Repubs fall for all the government conspiracies? You are just one medical exam away from the nut house you crazy Serb.
Because liberal don't care as long as uncle sugar gives them free rides.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165346 May 23, 2014
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The USAF states that the "'Chemtrail' hoax has been investigated and refuted by many established and accredited universities, scientific organizations, and major media publications."[4] The conspiracy theory is seldom covered by the mainstream media, and when it is, it is usually cast as an example of anti-government paranoia.
In the United Kingdom, when the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs was asked "what research her Department has undertaken into the polluting effects of chemtrails for aircraft," the response was that "the Department is not researching into chemtrails from aircraft as they are not scientifically recognized phenomena," and that work was being conducted to understand "how contrails are formed and what effects they have on the atmosphere.
"There is no substantiated evidence, scientific or otherwise, to support the allegation that there is high altitude spraying conducted in Canadian airspace. The term 'chemtrails' is a popularized expression, and there is no scientific evidence to support their existence."[16][17][18][1 9] The house leader goes on to say that "it is our belief that the petitioners are seeing regular airplane condensation trails, or contrails."[16]
Patrick Minnis, an atmospheric scientist with NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia, is quoted in USA Today as saying that logic does not dissuade most chemtrail proponents: "If you try to pin these people down and refute things, it's,'Well, you're just part of the conspiracy'," he said.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspi...
What I really hope for is a Repub Presidential candidate that will run in 2016 on the platform of banning chemtrails. America needs to be shown just how crazy Repubs are on conspiracies.
Right ...WIKIPEDIA .....conspiracies ......only one you found it's correct and all the others are wrong, right...????? You're one limited twerp...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165347 May 23, 2014
Hope every Great American Patriot
Has a Great Memorial Day Week End

Remember the Fallen, the Sick, and Forgotten VETS also

If NOT for them, WE wouldn't be here ...!

<3
Adam Messer

Williamsburg, KY

#165348 May 23, 2014
Well
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165350 May 23, 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/05/22/al-...

AL QAEDA terrorists at Guantanamo treated better than our VETS
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165351 May 23, 2014
http://www.monsanto.com/newsviews/pages/agent...
AGENT ORANGE: background on Monsanto's involvement
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#165352 May 23, 2014
http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2013/11/06/exp...

EXPLODING NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASE DUE TO CHEMTRAIL TOXINS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike duck it 136,701
lets go to florida 22 min isolated incident 147
Stumpy Trent whining. 49 min cry baby 2
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 51 min Leroy 440
state police 1 hr Lol 16
Where's Arthur Vaughn? 3 hr Aamber 11
State Police burning Girdler up. 3 hr earnie 3
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]