'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#164745 May 17, 2014
Tea Party Candidate Runs On Campaign Of Sedition, Treason, And Insurrection (AUDIO)

The antics of Cliven Bundy and his mob have stirred up a group of people who wish for nothing else than to destroy the United States and impose their own form of dictatorship.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/05/15/trait...

The gridlock in Washington from is from teahadists CONS like ignorant nutjob, they run for public office while running and voting against the very things that public office is there to do. The picture is hilarious.

The Teahadist Party

Because having an 18 Century Government in a 21st Century world makes sense to us.

There is something drastically wrong in America when the same political party that tries to take away

Voting rights
Civil Rights
Human Rights
Religious Rights
Social Rights and
Constitutional Rights
and encourage people to take up arms in fear that the "government" is taking away our rights

Typical teahadist CON mentality. Do NOTHING CONgress

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#164746 May 17, 2014
Kentucky Senate Candidate Matt Bevin Struggles On The Trail As His Primary Approaches

FRANKFORT, Ky.(AP)— GOP Senate candidate Matt Bevin rolled his "New Generation of Leadership Bus Tour" up to Kentucky's state Capitol Friday to rally voters in his longshot bid to oust the most established of Washington bigwigs in Tuesday's primary. But there were no voters to rally against Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, or Washington, for that matter. Or even the status quo.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/16/matt...

buhbye teabagger....On to the real race everyone watching...you know that WOMAN Sec of State from KY who has consistently tied or risen above McCONnell in the polls. Watch for it....

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#164747 May 17, 2014
Grimes makes stop in Glasgow, Stumps on raising minimum wage, getting equal pay for women

One, Grimes said, is moving backward as Kentuckians have been with McConnell for the past 30 years. Or two, moving forward with a fresh face, a new vision and a job plan for how to get Kentucky back to work.

See more at: http://www.glasgowdailytimes.com/local/x16670...

McCONnell voted AGAINST:

Paycheck Fairness Act
Lilly Ledbetter Equal Pay Act.
Violence Against Women Act
Extending Unemployment

AND against raising minimum wage, while raising his own salary each year

"That is not my job. It is the primary responsibility of the state Commerce Cabinet," - McCONnell

Turtleman McCONnell .."NOT MY JOB" TO BRING JOBS TO KENTUCKY

RIP GOP

ALISON 2016

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#164748 May 17, 2014
Bluegrass Poll: McConnell leads Bevin by 20 points; Grimes and McConnell in dead heat

U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is poised for a landslide victory in Tuesday's Republican primary against Matt Bevin, setting up a dead-heat race against likely Democratic nominee Alison Lundergan Grimes, according to a new Bluegrass Poll.

The poll found the two likely nominees knotted in a statistical tie, with 43 percent for Grimes and 42 percent for McConnell. A February Bluegrass Poll found Grimes leading slightly, 46 percent to 42 percent.

http://www.kentucky.com/2014/05/16/3246471/bl...

McCONnell .."NOT MY JOB" TO BRING JOBS TO KENTUCKY

RIP GOP

ALISON 2014

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#164749 May 17, 2014
HAHA

“Operation: American Spring” is Crazier Than Anybody Could Have Possibly Thought

By now most of you have heard about the “historic, groundbreaking event” that’s being held in Washington D.C. by right-wing lunatics patriots demanding the removal from office of President Obama, Eric Holder, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.

Millions upon millions (30 million by most of their estimates – or 10% of the entire country) were set to descend on our nation’s capital in a unified stance against tyranny.
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/operation-...

Only a few dozen whackos showed up to prove just how crazy some teahadists CONS really are. Thanks for the big laughs. haha

PRICELESS

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#164750 May 17, 2014
Rep. King to Hillary:'Get ready' for 2016

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.) on Friday said he told Hillary Clinton a day earlier to “get ready” for 2016.

“I'm looking at this because I see people like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz and, to me, I don't want the Republican Party going in that direction,” he said.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/president...

haha, my favorite comment on that site:

KnownUnknowns ... its not even 2015 and the 2016 GOP Clown Car is already packed with more batshit crazies than even the 2012 GOP Clown Car could have offered !!

Hahaha, my thoughts exactly...Line those clown candidates up. lol

RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

DITCH MITCH

republiCONS

Vine Grove, KY

#164751 May 17, 2014
New Polls Show Democrats Are Doing Better In Races Across The Country, Including The South

Both Fox News and the Rasmussen Reports have many Democrats in a statistical dead heat or even leading in their mid-term races, even in the rabidly Republican south. This is good news for many candidates but it is particularly good for southern Democratic Senate candidates Mark Pryor (AR), Allison Lundergan-Grimes (KY) and Michelle Nunn (GA), whose eventual victories will keep the Democratic majority in the Senate and will, in one instance, unseat a particularly vitriolic minority leader.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/05/16/democ...

Watch for it.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

Out to pick up garlic bread for our family/friends spaghetti Saturday get together. Salad done, dishes done, laundry done, vacuuming done, dusting done, fb done, email done, and topix posts done. Have fun stomping judge its and spinning your proxies while you spew hate, lies, and conspiracies. bbl
Well

Lexington, KY

#164752 May 17, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU don't know jackshit you old f'k. My CAREER was very rewarding and I wish I had stayed for 40 now but I do enjoy retirement freedom, go when and where I want, shop til I drop, travel, work my gardens, and yes loser troll, I volunteer a lot. Don't worry about it, we know you repukes wouldn't do anything without someone paying you. I have seen it many times. Try it loser, it is very gratifying GIVE. Something you repukes need to learn.
Oh and I KNOW your type, OLD depraved white bossman mentality thinking those women in the workplace were there for your pleasure. Part of the good ole boy network that let women make them look good to their bosses while being passed over for promotion, salary increases, bonuses, and expected to overlook the grabass moments you can't help since the prude you married is sitting on her fatass at home and not giving it up to you. Yep, I bet YOU are one of those male employees or bosses. Know your type, put your type in your place many times over the year. You like your women weak. The slime of the workplace and military....bet your right near the top.
I have NOTHING to offer you creepy freaks that is for sure. My posting on topix is none of your business asswipe and don't need to seek anything from topix strangers, especially whiny asses like you and your buddies. Now fo and get back to your trolling all the threads, maybe you can catch up with them.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I just wished you would support people who want to take their money confiscated for SS and save for their retirement as they see fit. As it stands many people will have to work longer than necessary because you and others support a system that allows them to save less for their retirement. Some of the rest of us would enjoy freedom too just like you.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#164754 May 17, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I just wished you would support people who want to take their money confiscated for SS and save for their retirement as they see fit. As it stands many people will have to work longer than necessary because you and others support a system that allows them to save less for their retirement. Some of the rest of us would enjoy freedom too just like you.
You have my blessing and my permission to stop paying taxes.
Well

Lexington, KY

#164755 May 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>You have my blessing and my permission to stop paying taxes.
Will you codify your blessing by supporting candidates who favor a person having the choice to decide?

Flat Lick Ky.

#164756 May 17, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Will you codify your blessing by supporting candidates who favor a person having the choice to decide?
If you mean will I vote a straight Democratic ticket? Then my answer is yes.
Geek Hillbilly

United States

#164758 May 17, 2014
Cards Fan wrote:
This is embarrassing. The worst news station on cable TV is hosting our senate race. Well, not suprising they have a hard on for Rand Paul since they are his poster boy tea bagger.
I am glad its on the best news station,u must mean msnbc

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#164759 May 17, 2014
John B. will make 'the deal', he needs to leave Now.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#164760 May 17, 2014
Jessandra wrote:
<quoted text>Bless your heart. At least you try.
Good point & very well made.
The next President will need to restore the soul of the Veterans Administration. Currently the ELITE Managers of Washington DC is Militarizing the functionaries that 'report to them'.
That oath which mentions ENEMIES withOut & withIN has been LOST.
Not only does the Democrat National Committee lack the will, but it is directionless and has been for a very long time.
On the Progressive Republican Side,'the others', China & Putin are waiting to strike.
noo

Wooton, KY

#164761 May 17, 2014
body scared of China and Putin.except the repub's they scared their shadow.
Well

Somerset, KY

#164762 May 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>If you mean will I vote a straight Democratic ticket? Then my answer is yes.
Do you mean to say a democratic ticket supports a person's choice to opt out of Social Security?

Flat Lick Ky.

#164763 May 17, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean to say a democratic ticket supports a person's choice to opt out of Social Security?
It might be that some of them do but hey what difference does that make I've already given my blessing and permission? All you need do is go into work and tell the boss Limbertwig gave you permission to opt out. If you have any problems just tell them to call me.
What a waste

Madison, TN

#164764 May 17, 2014
You people have been arguing for years about so called "honest" politicians?
Take a step back and think about that.0
Well

Somerset, KY

#164765 May 17, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>It might be that some of them do but hey what difference does that make I've already given my blessing and permission? All you need do is go into work and tell the boss Limbertwig gave you permission to opt out. If you have any problems just tell them to call me.
I need you to contact your members of Congress and tell them to pass a law exempting "Well" and other Americans who want to take their earnings taxed for Social Security and invest them as they wish. It will do not good for you to give my employer permission; he is too afraid of the agents of Congress not to do as they say.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#164766 May 17, 2014
What a waste wrote:
You people have been arguing for years about so called "honest" politicians?
Take a step back and think about that.0
no one here has called any politician honest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who will you vote for as jailer 15 min about time 67
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min SNYB 131,466
Indictments 1 hr Curious 12
Knox Co.Jail employees idicted 1 hr In the Know 21
Who will win for Knox County Jailer 2014 1 hr Unsatisfied Voter 13
Haunted house 1 hr Question 1
Who will you vote for as Judge Executive ? 1 hr Good read 11
Sheila and Jennifer Brown 6 hr John 3
A Knox County woman is charged with child abuse. 8 hr Curiouswonderer 4
Barbourville Dating