'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 279320 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#165668 Jun 1, 2014
Senate Race 2014: electoral-vote.com

Dems 55

thems 45

phoney scandals just aren't workin', are they?

LMAO.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#165669 Jun 1, 2014
Jay wrote:
McLaughlin Pollsters See Possible GOP 'Tsunami' in November
Saturday, 31 May 2014 02:05 PM
By Sandy Fitzgerald
They explained that one out of every six voters — or 16 percent — remains undecided about who will get their votes for Congress. Meanwhile, those same voters disapprove of the job President Barack Obama is doing by 30-67 percent.
In addition, they disapprove of Obamacare by 62 percent to 29 percent, and even more, the undecided are saying they want a Republican congressman as a balance against Obama by 42 percent to 17 percent.
"The Republicans could take six in 10 of these undecided voters and have a national majority vote for Congress of about 52 percent," the McLaughlins write.
.
.
.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/mclaughlin-p...
It is very rare that the party of the President in office does NOT lose seats in both Houses during midterm elections. However it is impossible for the Repubs to win the 15 seats needed in the Senate to have the 60 vote majority.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#165670 Jun 1, 2014
Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield, Powell, Rice lied and Americans died.
Susan Rice plays quiet but key role in Obama's second term, AFTER ALL, SHE IS ONE OF HIS BEST LIARS.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#165672 Jun 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
..........lafraud no-one-cares-a-thon
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#165674 Jun 1, 2014
Obama does another back door deal with the Taliban..........side stepping congress to swap 5 top terrorist for one low level service man that left base with out permission and got captured. Americans don't deal with Terrorist..........so what is Obama?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#165675 Jun 1, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you know how for the last six years, all we have heard from Obama is "It's Bush's fault" or "racism" or "I didn't read about it in the newspaper so what is a guy to do."
you don't read much, do you?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#165676 Jun 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Ted Cruz wins presidential straw poll at Republican Leadership Conference
Posted byCNN's Conor Finnegan
(CNN)– Ted Cruz, R-Texas, has won another straw poll, boosting his national profile and elevating his name among potential 2016 presidential contenders.
The firebrand freshman senator and tea party favorite was among a handful of 2016 hopefuls speaking at the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans this week.
Cruz finished in first place in the annual conference's presidential straw poll at 30.33%. Dr. Ben Carson, a Fox News commentator and conservative activist, finished in second with 29.38% while Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, was third with 10.43%.
Just another bit of proof of how divided the party is.
RIP GOP!
Ben Carson????
"It is to laugh."
..D. Duck
the repubs

Hyden, KY

#165677 Jun 1, 2014
is going to get duck man to run as their choice for president .him and Herman Cane .they going to be tutting 999 duck horns.and collecting their corporate well fare checks ever month and buying the duck horns ..quack quack..
they

Hyden, KY

#165678 Jun 1, 2014
Uncle Ben wrote:
<quoted text>well of course -it's run by dems. the crap is knee deep.
say the most is coming from the MD building where fox news comes from..

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#165679 Jun 1, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another bit of proof of how divided the party is.
RIP GOP!
Ben Carson????
"It is to laugh."
..D. Duck
That's just Racist. The only reason you don't like Dr. Carson is because he is black..........also that he is ten time smarter than the present Arab in Chief.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#165680 Jun 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Ted Cruz wins presidential straw poll at Republican Leadership Conference
Posted byCNN's Conor Finnegan
(CNN)– Ted Cruz, R-Texas, has won another straw poll, boosting his national profile and elevating his name among potential 2016 presidential contenders.
The firebrand freshman senator and tea party favorite was among a handful of 2016 hopefuls speaking at the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans this week.
Cruz finished in first place in the annual conference's presidential straw poll at 30.33%. Dr. Ben Carson, a Fox News commentator and conservative activist, finished in second with 29.38% while Sen. Rand Paul, R-Kentucky, was third with 10.43%.
where was Jindal? driving out demons?

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#165681 Jun 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>That's just Racist. The only reason you don't like Dr. Carson is because he is black..........also that he is ten time smarter than the present Arab in Chief.
I don't care if he's a thousand times smarter. He will never be the GOP nominee
BECAUSE HE'S BLACK !!!
they might always have 'one' at the corner of the stage for photo-op, but never as a candidate.
NEVER!!!

What? you don't like Arabs?
Brad

Bolton, CT

#165682 Jun 1, 2014
Demonicrats wrote:
Obama does another back door deal with the Taliban..........side stepping congress to swap 5 top terrorist for one low level service man that left base with out permission and got captured. Americans don't deal with Terrorist..........so what is Obama?
You don't have to look outside our borders to see Oblamers contempt for America.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#165683 Jun 1, 2014
Jay wrote:
More details from Judicial Watch can be found on a simple Google search.
**********
From June 27, 2013, to July 3, 2013, Obama visited three countries in Africa: Senegal, South Africa, and Tanzania. According to reports in the Washington Post, the total cost to taxpayers for the Africa trip was approximately $100 million.
The Hill newspaper reported that when pressed by reporters about the “massive cost,” the White House simply responded that the trip offers “great bang for the buck.”
Judicial Watch Obtains Documents Revealing Obama 2013 Africa Trip and Honolulu Vacation Cost Taxpayers $15,885,585.30 for Flight Expenses Alone.
. The single largest expense for accommodations was for Michelle Obama's side-trip to Dublin, Ireland, during the 2013 G-8 conference in Belfast, when she and her entourage booked 30 rooms at the five-star Shelbourne Hotel, with the first lady staying in the 1500 square-foot Princess Grace suite at a cost of $3,500 a night. The total cost to taxpayers for the Obamas' Ireland trip was $7,921,638.66
.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press...
Jay, this was way over the dems heads . They can't count higher than the welfare checks they get each month.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#165684 Jun 1, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, this was way over the dems heads . They can't count higher than the welfare checks they get each month.
above welfare checks PLUS food stamps?
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#165686 Jun 1, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
cruz is still a canukian freak. That boy can win all the useless straw polls he wants.

hahahahahahahahahaha
wtf

Munfordville, KY

#165687 Jun 1, 2014
I see the democrat machine and the ObaMORON's are at it again. Obama having a photo op with the soldier that was released in exchange for 5 murdering terrorists. Wow...what a sweet deal for the terrorists. Obama said that we will leave no American behind on the battlefield. This guy had walked away from his post so he wasn't on the battlefield. He was in town doing whatever with whomever. What about the 4 Americans that were tortured and killed in Benghazi? They weren't left behind? They weren't on the battlefield fighting for their lives while being attacked by terrorists? Did Obama send help? Did Hilary send help? Hell no they didn't. That's a case of leaving Americans behind in the battlefield. I guess they felt like it wouldn't benefit the democrats politically or present a photo op to send help. It was too close to election time for those details to come out. Just invent an excuse and everything we will okay. Hence the youtube video and invisible demonstration.

The terrorists' sweet deal is just a little sweeter than Harry Reid's corrupt mini-me son's sweet Nevada land deal for the Chinese. I'm sure there is a special place in hell waiting for you lying, disgusting, corrupt POS democrats. The terrorists will be your gate-keepers in hell and there won't be any sweet deals waiting for you ObaMORON's. Which is as it should be!
oooo now

Hyden, KY

#165689 Jun 1, 2014
wtf wrote:
I see the democrat machine and the ObaMORON's are at it again. Obama having a photo op with the soldier that was released in exchange for 5 murdering terrorists. Wow...what a sweet deal for the terrorists. Obama said that we will leave no American behind on the battlefield. This guy had walked away from his post so he wasn't on the battlefield. He was in town doing whatever with whomever. What about the 4 Americans that were tortured and killed in Benghazi? They weren't left behind? They weren't on the battlefield fighting for their lives while being attacked by terrorists? Did Obama send help? Did Hilary send help? Hell no they didn't. That's a case of leaving Americans behind in the battlefield. I guess they felt like it wouldn't benefit the democrats politically or present a photo op to send help. It was too close to election time for those details to come out. Just invent an excuse and everything we will okay. Hence the youtube video and invisible demonstration.
The terrorists' sweet deal is just a little sweeter than Harry Reid's corrupt mini-me son's sweet Nevada land deal for the Chinese. I'm sure there is a special place in hell waiting for you lying, disgusting, corrupt POS democrats. The terrorists will be your gate-keepers in hell and there won't be any sweet deals waiting for you ObaMORON's. Which is as it should be!
putty tat is mad now.Obama has taken some his free money away.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#165690 Jun 1, 2014
wtf wrote:
I see the democrat machine and the ObaMORON's are at it again. Obama having a photo op with the soldier that was released in exchange for 5 murdering terrorists. Wow...what a sweet deal for the terrorists. Obama said that we will leave no American behind on the battlefield. This guy had walked away from his post so he wasn't on the battlefield. He was in town doing whatever with whomever. What about the 4 Americans that were tortured and killed in Benghazi? They weren't left behind? They weren't on the battlefield fighting for their lives while being attacked by terrorists? Did Obama send help? Did Hilary send help? Hell no they didn't. That's a case of leaving Americans behind in the battlefield. I guess they felt like it wouldn't benefit the democrats politically or present a photo op to send help. It was too close to election time for those details to come out. Just invent an excuse and everything we will okay. Hence the youtube video and invisible demonstration.
The terrorists' sweet deal is just a little sweeter than Harry Reid's corrupt mini-me son's sweet Nevada land deal for the Chinese. I'm sure there is a special place in hell waiting for you lying, disgusting, corrupt POS democrats. The terrorists will be your gate-keepers in hell and there won't be any sweet deals waiting for you ObaMORON's. Which is as it should be!
Thousands of pages about Benghazi and over 100 hours of Senate and Congressional hearings prove your post bullshit. You need a FauxNews stand down.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#165691 Jun 1, 2014
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay, this was way over the dems heads . They can't count higher than the welfare checks they get each month.
blah blah blah. All Dens are on welfare and all Repubs are millionaires

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is loosing it! 1 hr Literate 4
Moonshine mafia 1 hr Yes 10
Barbourville arh hospital 2 hr Nursinghome 12
School nurses who got the contract? 2 hr Nurse 5
Snapchat! 3 hr Disgusting 10
yard sale 3 hr Working class 5
Today's Generation. 4 hr Grandmomma 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages