'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#164918 May 18, 2014
January 2015 ILLEGAL aliens will get drivers license in California. What comes after that, Amnesty ...!! California is sanctuary state anyway.
republican communist

Wooton, KY

#164919 May 18, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
In central L.A. no one speaks English ...they'll ask you if you speak Spanish...Walgreens, Sears plays Mexican music. What's happened to CA...??
After dark you can't go anywhere, it's dangerous.
I'm sure Eric Holder Obama's henchman have no problem releasing those dangerous criminals in our neighborhoods. Illegal alien criminals are future Democrats. How much more liberal fools would allow to be brainwashed ...?? Do they have any common sense, can they think on their own ??
what what speak up boy cant here very good out this right eye of mine..
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#164920 May 18, 2014
republican communist wrote:
<quoted text> what what speak up boy cant here very good out this right eye of mine..
You're just another Obama Zombie --lost soul...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#164921 May 18, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it at least we will have more room in prison for weed smokers and people who text and drive that kind of bs better pay your traffic tickets

That's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for drawing attention to it.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#164922 May 18, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another Obama Zombie --lost soul...!!
Are you alone tonight and missing someone to argue with?
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#164923 May 18, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Are you alone tonight and missing someone to argue with?
Why, are you writing a book, need details ...??

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#164924 May 18, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, are you writing a book, need details ...??
Yeah, I'm going to title it the angry Serb.
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#164925 May 18, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm going to title it the angry Serb.
Lost liberal space cadet...sound much better ...!!
truth

Pikeville, KY

#164926 May 18, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>**********

See - what you people don't understand is, for those who couldn't afford to go, for those who had work or family obligations ---- there was an online petition signed by tens of thousands of people. And that petition was sent to Congress.

So - nowya know.
Excuses excuses. If you truly care about a cause you make the time.
Jay

Paris, TN

#164927 May 18, 2014
ICE Document Details 36,000 Criminal Alien Releases in 2013

Here is the list of criminals released by Obama. What is this man thinking?

I'd like to hear his explanation as to how this makes sense.

Jessica M. Vaughan is the Director of Policy Studies at the Center for Immigration Studies.

By Jessica Vaughan May 2014

The document reveals that the 36,007 convicted criminal aliens freed from ICE custody in many instances had multiple convictions. Among them, the 36,007 had nearly 88,000 convictions, including:

193 homicide convictions (including one willful killing of a public official with gun)

426 sexual assault convictions

303 kidnapping convictions

1,075 aggravated assault convictions

1,160 stolen vehicle convictions

9,187 dangerous drug convictions

16,070 drunk or drugged driving convictions

303 flight escape convictions

"CENTER FOR IMMIGRATION STUDIES"

http://cis.org/ICE-Document-Details-36000-Cri...
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#164929 May 19, 2014
Jay wrote:
Jessica M. Vaughan is the Director of Policy Studies at the Center for Immigration Studies.
The document reveals that the 36,007 convicted criminal aliens freed from ICE custody in many instances had multiple convictions. Among them, the 36,007 had nearly 88,000 convictions, including:
193 homicide convictions (including one willful killing of a public official with gun)
Now thats some immigration reform.

Gimme what I want,or so help me God,I'll unleash the dogs of hell.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#164930 May 19, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
http://www.google.com/m?hl=en &gl=us&client=ms-andro id-hms-tmobile-us&source=a ndroid-launcher-widget&q=P icture+of+Clinton+with+Fran+Dr escher#facrc=_&imgrc=_Akrk BYPwz0DqM%253A%3Bundefined%3Bh ttp%253A%252F%252Fwillitsuck.f iles.wordpress.com%252F2011%25 2F02%252F65403_bill-clinton-an d-fran-drescher.jpg%3Bhttp%253 A%252F%252Fwillitsuck.com%252F 2011%252F02%252F24%252Fthe-han gover-2-official-trailer%252F% 3B450%3B390
Bill Clinton can't just stay away from 'Fanny', even in public...
When Bill gets on a plan for a trip, he takes three women. He refers to them as his fanny pack.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#164931 May 19, 2014
Jay wrote:
Left scrambles to defend release of criminal illegals... DEFEND letting go murderers, rapist and other criminals to buy votes..........what a ploy, what morons.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#164934 May 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
...lafraud no-one-cares-a-thon: worthless entry #108,081.
Demonicrats

Nashville, TN

#164935 May 19, 2014
Moescow wrote:
<quoted text>
Praise God for Obama
may the tea baggers suffer the wrath of God
You mean Allah Akbar!
soo

Wooton, KY

#164936 May 19, 2014
they thought they was more stupid than they was .and no one showed up.i think that when them mothers seen them rough tough teapubs put them and their kids in the front line and hid behind them.that was it for them. so they stayed home.no more that if you wont to fight put up your knuckles don't hid behind women and kids.
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#164938 May 19, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>You still can't say, "I would favor laws that leave you the hell alone as log as you don't violate the rights of others" can you? I agree with you we need regulations to protect the ownership rights of other people's property and the air and the streams. I am not against regulating to the extent it protects the rights of others but that is not where you, my little fascist friend, want to stop. You want to go beyond that and basically force people to comply with your preferences.
By the way, those company stores you refer to? As bad as that was, it is obvious people who worked at those places and lived under those conditions were better off than they were before otherwise they would have done something else.
Oh yeah I'm sure oweing theiur souls to a company is Liberty in your mind.

As for not getting it, you're the one who refuses to agree that nobody gives a crap about your whining and lack of desire to live in a society that betters the lives of it's people. I'm sure you still want to secede, please do and quit your f-ing whining here!
LeCry Baby Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#164939 May 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Left scrambles to defend release of criminal illegals... DEFEND letting go murderers, rapist and other criminals to buy votes..........what a ploy, what morons.
Who is supposed to defend us on 911?
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#164941 May 19, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
See - what you people don't understand is, for those who couldn't afford to go, for those who had work or family obligations ---- there was an online petition signed by tens of thousands of people. And that petition was sent to Congress.
So - nowya know.
Yeah now we know all right! When called upon to rally for your idiot cause, you all duck dodge and hide.

When I wanted to end the Iraq War I used my time to protest for more than a year to make it happen, didn't decide to sit on my couch and sign internet petitions!!!
GOTP

Gardner, MA

#164942 May 19, 2014
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>We all share the blame AL..Now we have to get our veterans the care they deserve.
I think the people responsible for this neglect should be prosecuted!
PEACE
tofy
In Teahadists logic, the people who were lied to and fell for the lie are more responsible than the ones doing all the lying and War mongering!!!

Democrats and all of us might "share" blame, the fact that there IS something to BLAME belongs to those who perpetrated the lies!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
questions and concerns 17 min Dealer 19
Jessica Baker Foley 43 min blahblah 4
randy burnett 53 min family 4
Kim bingham 1 hr guess 2
sabrina 1 hr lonely 1
knox county detention center 1 hr Saint Pecker 28
Kim bingham 1 hr lady 19
Explosion in Flatlick? 17 hr blowed up good 6
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match