'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 7,007)

Showing posts 140,121 - 140,140 of146,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Sick and Tired wrote:
Better to be a Democrat with your head up in the clouds, than a teabagger with your head up your ass.
<quoted text>
How would you know, your head hasn't come out of Obama's butt long enough to get air.

Then again, Libbies don't have brains and when you are brainless---no oxygen needed.

I am all shook up over this, boo hoo hoo.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry yourself one sockboy, you and your whiny sissy jboy do more whining than any little girl I know. And let me just repeat the post you were responding to loser:
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
....and you are just a lowlife, nolife pos
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
So copying/pasting again. Is there a time when you actually post something without hours of researching the internet to find something to use to respond to?

This is an yes or no answer---no need to research.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

"If a life doesn't count until a human is no longer dependent on others to survive, then it never begins for a liberal."

Confusius says 2014
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Go watch your Faux News now tard boy.
"Tard"

as in

I am so "tard" I'm going to bed.

or

They set about the vehicle, denting the sides, breaking windows, and slashing my "tard."

or

"Tard" of hearing about the king and all his women.

or

"Tard" is however, bloody "tarding" after a while.

Inquiring minds want to know.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

#Bring back our girls.
Michello Obammie

Bring back our girls?

Obammie can not even bring back one Marine from Mexico.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

"I don't know this guy "Ben Ghazi", the Republicans keep talking about.

He is probably a racist, rich friend of the Koch brothers, and doesn't pay his taxes.

Alzheimer Harry Reid spews.
Lmfao

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tard"
as in
I am so "tard" I'm going to bed.
or
They set about the vehicle, denting the sides, breaking windows, and slashing my "tard."
or
"Tard" of hearing about the king and all his women.
or
"Tard" is however, bloody "tarding" after a while.
Inquiring minds want to know.
Old Wusty Reb aka Republicans Are Stupid is a well known tard troll on Pikeville topix.Him and his equally stupid brother are getting tard of going to jail for drugs.Lmfao
Wow

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

^^^^^Looks like someone's been hitting the bottle a little to hard tonight^^
Lmfao.
Lmfao

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

The liberal lefties are always moaning and groaning about Fox News.Whats funny is that they seem to know everything that goes on on Fox.Hmmm do you think that it's those liberal lefty nut jobs that are the Fox News watchers?I don't watch it,nobody I know watch it.It has to be those sneaky liberal lefties.Lmfao
Lmfao

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
The booze hound is over on the president bashing site with all your socks getting spammed. Join her freak. I don't drink or do drugs. I am high on LIFE.
I am out of here. Have fun talking to yourself and your socks loser clown.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Goodnight granny.Hope your son and his boyfriend get to come see you this weekend.Lmfao
Republicons

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Is a he.
Calvins Mother

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
The booze hound is over on the president bashing site with all your socks getting spammed. Join her freak. I don't drink or do drugs. I am high on LIFE.
I am out of here. Have fun talking to yourself and your socks loser clown.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
You have brain damage just like Hilleary.
gretchen

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

REMEMBER IT IS TIME TO VOTE OUT MITCH MCCONNELL NEXT WEEK. LIFETIME LYING POLITICIAN WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO TAX.PAYERS EVEN IN HIS OWN STATE. He is worth 30million dollars and NEVER held a job in the private sector. HE voted to bail out the banks, wants immigration reform, and he was in office and did nothing to help the farmers when the tobacco cuts took place, his next step is our coal mines. He needs to feel the wrath of unemployment for a while.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

republiCONS wrote:
Karl Rove’s So Scared Of Hillary Clinton That He’s Now Making Up Stories About Her Health
On Monday, The New York Post’s Page Six reported that Republican strategist and Fox News contributor Karl Rove made numerous claims at an event last week that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton suffered a traumatic brain injury in 2012 and spent a month in the hospital. Rove appeared at a conference on May 8th alongside Robert Gibbs, President Obama’s former spokesman, and CBS correspondent Dan Ravviv.‘Turd Blossom,’ as he was affectionately called by President George W. Bush, decided to use the event to bring up Clinton’s health. Clinton is considered the overwhelming front-runner in the 2016 Presidential race and is dominating every presumptive Republican candidate in the polls.
Referring to the blood clot that Mrs. Clinton sustained in a fall that occurred in December 2012, Rove made the following statement to the audience:
“Thirty days in the hospital? And when she reappears, she’s wearing glasses that are only for people who have traumatic brain injury? We need to know what’s up with that.”
Per Page Six, Rove then repeated the claim numerous times at the event.
For the record, Clinton did not spend 30 days in the hospital. She was released three days after she was admitted to the hospital to treat the blood clot that had developed behind her right ear after she fell in her home. I am really not sure what Rove meant when he said that “she’s wearing glasses that are only for people with traumatic brain injury.” She did start wearing glasses immediately after the trip to the hospital rather than contact lenses due to the concussion that she suffered. However, that is a natural occurrence for anyone who has sustained a blow to the head.
However, it looks like this is going to backfire majorly on Rove and any Republicans who back this play. Currently, Republicans have been focusing all of their energy on discrediting Clinton ahead of the 2016 election. By throwing baseless accusation after baseless accusation at her, they’ve made her a very sympathetic figure. Basically, they’ve confirmed Hillary Clinton’s assertion from the 1990s that there is a vast right-wing conspiracy out there to destroy the Clintons (and, later, Barack Obama.)
Tuesday morning on Morning Joe, the panel basically dismissed Rove’s claims and chalked it up to him being desperate due to fear of Hillary in 2016. Nicole Wallace, who worked on John McCain’s 2008 Presidential campaign, did state that Clinton will likely hear questions about her health due to her age, but didn’t agree with how Rove characterized Hillary. She said that Rove needs to get his facts straight before he shoots his mouth off. Willie Geist, who was hosting the segment, got in a great line at the end. After Wallace said that Clinton will have to answer questions on her health during the campaign, Geist pointed out that the questions would also “wrap Benghazi in all of this.”
For Clinton’s part, she had a spokesman respond to Rove’s crazy statements.
“Please assure Dr. Rove she’s 100 percent…Karl Rove has deceived the country for years, but there are no words for this level of lying.”
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/13/karl-r...
Desperate repuke CONS stooping even lower. Voters won't forget. These ignorant clowns are going to help elect her. haha
RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH
Newt Gingrich said today on CNN that Rove should apologize to Clinton for saying she has brain damage from her fall.
bingum

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

I agree. An apology is in order.
Voter

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

You have to have a functional brain for it to get damaged.
wtf

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

gretchen wrote:
REMEMBER IT IS TIME TO VOTE OUT MITCH MCCONNELL NEXT WEEK. LIFETIME LYING POLITICIAN WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO TAX.PAYERS EVEN IN HIS OWN STATE. He is worth 30million dollars and NEVER held a job in the private sector. HE voted to bail out the banks, wants immigration reform, and he was in office and did nothing to help the farmers when the tobacco cuts took place, his next step is our coal mines. He needs to feel the wrath of unemployment for a while.
You could replace McConnell's name with many other politicians names and get the same results except that some, such as Pelosi and Reid, are even richer than McConnell because of their political careers. Did you have a point? What was it? lol
wtf

Edmonton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

Did Rove say that Hitlary had brain damage? You don't know, right? You just took up the story and ran with it. Typical hypocrite democrat behavior. The left was extremely concerned with Reagan's health because of his age. The left was extremely concerned with McCain and his age and health issues. The left was/is extremely concerned with Christie's weight and have implied that would be a factor if he ran for president. But don't dare imply that Hitlary's fall and 30 day hospital stay and newly prescribed thick glasses has ANYTHING to do with her ability to run for president because the left will accuse you of saying things you never said, they will accuse you of being desperate and they will accuse you of being sexist. They can't use the race card or lean on the Bush crutch for Hitlary so they pretty much have to go with their only available "he-man Republican women haters sexist club" as an excuse for anything Hitlary says or does.

Desperate people do desperate things. The left is so desperate to avoid speaking about Hitlary's political record (what has she ever accomplished while in office...not a damn thing) so they will go with just about any old fairy tale that the left's moron support base will fall for! Good luck with that. lmmfao

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Judged:

wtf wrote:
Did Rove say that Hitlary had brain damage? You don't know, right? You just took up the story and ran with it. Typical hypocrite democrat behavior. The left was extremely concerned with Reagan's health because of his age. The left was extremely concerned with McCain and his age and health issues. The left was/is extremely concerned with Christie's weight and have implied that would be a factor if he ran for president. But don't dare imply that Hitlary's fall and 30 day hospital stay and newly prescribed thick glasses has ANYTHING to do with her ability to run for president because the left will accuse you of saying things you never said, they will accuse you of being desperate and they will accuse you of being sexist. They can't use the race card or lean on the Bush crutch for Hitlary so they pretty much have to go with their only available "he-man Republican women haters sexist club" as an excuse for anything Hitlary says or does.
Desperate people do desperate things. The left is so desperate to avoid speaking about Hitlary's political record (what has she ever accomplished while in office...not a damn thing) so they will go with just about any old fairy tale that the left's moron support base will fall for! Good luck with that. lmmfao
http://www.politico.com/story/ 2014/05/newt-gingrich-karl-rov e-hillary-clinton-106646.html? hp=l2

Flat Lick Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 140,121 - 140,140 of146,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min ChromiuMan 128,542
legalize marijuana 46 min ole hippy 4
Stacy frost carnes 51 min ditched 9
Ky Biscuit Company 1 hr same here 13
GRUBB TRUCKING NEW Post 1 hr Just Watching 1
I'm looking for a hot female to playfully BED W... 2 hr Frank 15
my message to Amy Mills (black) 4 hr eww 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••