'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 20 comments on the Oct 1, 2010, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

culture vulture

Pelham, TN

#164904 May 18, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't see a provision for SS.
I stand corrected. I thought you were talking about taxes in general.

Since: Oct 09

#164905 May 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
PEACE- NO war eh?
How many "dims" VOTED for the Iraq war ???
Check on that !!!
~AL
Where's DBWriter when ya need him?!?
;~)
He is building the most fantastic Home I have ever seen!
He has his hands full.
Miller Genuine Draft

Williamsburg, KY

#164906 May 18, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
Hi, everyone!
Hey, where were you guys (Republicans) last Friday? Friday was 'Operation American Spring'. Advertised for six months as tens of million of people descending upon Washington. A day to celebrate liberty and freedom, the start of the second American revolution. President Obama was to be chased out of office by a horde of 30 million angry white people who had come from every trailer park in the country to fight for their God-given right to be poor and stupid.
So they converged on Washington D.C., confident that their fellow Tea Party patriots would join them to form a huge redneck militia Party ….. to be named ‘Mullets For America!’..... or some similar name to fit the crowd.
Only they show up and ….. and ….. Hey, where the heck is everyone? Where’s the millions of Obama-hating, freedom-loving patriots? Did the flyers say tens of millions of people or tens of people?
The Tea Party showed in full force ….. all three or four dozen of them. Most of them from Texas (surprise!).
*burp*
Commietator

Providence, KY

#164908 May 18, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
So, we have to believe your numbers ?? Obama deported ILLEGALS but they keep coming back...Obama released from jail more ILLEGAL CRIMINALS than any other president in US history.

Boy, how dumb can you be ...?? How many under Obama lost health insurance and now on Medicaid ... you're so uninformed it's scary ...!!!!!!
So you think Obama goes to the jails and bails them out? Shut up Serb.
Jay

Paris, TN

#164909 May 18, 2014
Ari son of Anarchy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beyond reason...I guess that's why your'e a Dimocrat.
NUFF said.

Her brain is dead bolted, Ari. Her hatred is not curable. She's insane!
Jay

Paris, TN

#164910 May 18, 2014
___Jenny___ wrote:
Hi, everyone!
Hey, where were you guys (Republicans) last Friday? Friday was 'Operation American Spring'. Advertised for six months as tens of million of people descending upon Washington. A day to celebrate liberty and freedom, the start of the second American revolution. President Obama was to be chased out of office by a horde of 30 million angry white people who had come from every trailer park in the country to fight for their God-given right to be poor and stupid.
So they converged on Washington D.C., confident that their fellow Tea Party patriots would join them to form a huge redneck militia Party ….. to be named ‘Mullets For America!’..... or some similar name to fit the crowd.
Only they show up and ….. and ….. Hey, where the heck is everyone? Where’s the millions of Obama-hating, freedom-loving patriots? Did the flyers say tens of millions of people or tens of people?
The Tea Party showed in full force ….. all three or four dozen of them. Most of them from Texas (surprise!).

See - what you people don't understand is, for those who couldn't afford to go, for those who had work or family obligations ---- there was an online petition signed by tens of thousands of people. And that petition was sent to Congress.

So - nowya know.
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#164911 May 18, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think Obama goes to the jails and bails them out? Shut up Serb.
Obama is ok with illegal criminals been released ... that's under his order ...are you that stupid, really ...are you...?????

According to you Obama is clueless right...?????

Shut up libdirt moron ...

I'm also an American...don't forget American ... why do you forget ...American...can't you say American ...is it that hard, to say...AMERICAN ??
Jay

Paris, TN

#164912 May 18, 2014
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think???
-n-
Who has been in charge for over FIVE years ???
Bully's ... like "children on the playground"
~-~

In one of Obimbo's speeches he said:

"THE BUCK STOPS WITH ME!" You can find that speech on Youtube.

He's responsible for whatever his appointed officials do.....just like they like to blame Christi for what his staff did.. THE BUCK STOPS THERE, too, doesn't it libtards?!
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#164913 May 18, 2014
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014...

ICE ordered to stay silent on release of 36,000 ILLEGAL CRIMINALS
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#164914 May 18, 2014
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...

OBAMA RELEASES 36,000 ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS

~~~~~~~~~~

This was done by Obama's approval and, libdirt morons, you can spin this anyway you want it, just do us all a favor and invite this criminals in your neighborhoods, since you don't mind at all what Obama administration is doing !!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#164915 May 18, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
http://beforeitsnews.com/opini on-conservative/2014/05/obama- released-36000-illegal-alien-c riminals-2852846.html
OBAMA RELEASES 36,000 ILLEGAL ALIEN CRIMINALS
~~~~~~~~~~
This was done by Obama's approval and, libdirt morons, you can spin this anyway you want it, just do us all a favor and invite this criminals in your neighborhoods, since you don't mind at all what Obama administration is doing !!!!!
Can somebody justify this? They'll head back to the streets of Arizona, Chicago, IL, Nashville, Tn. and every city in California.
More crime, more rapes, more death, more child rape, more drugs, more drive-by shootings and more gangs. Deny it all you want, it's a fact and the statistics prove it!
Pathetic losers!
Really

Grayson, KY

#164916 May 18, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Can somebody justify this? They'll head back to the streets of Arizona, Chicago, IL, Nashville, Tn. and every city in California.
More crime, more rapes, more death, more child rape, more drugs, more drive-by shootings and more gangs. Deny it all you want, it's a fact and the statistics prove it!
Pathetic losers!
Don't worry about it at least we will have more room in prison for weed smokers and people who text and drive that kind of bs better pay your traffic tickets
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#164917 May 18, 2014
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic losers!
In central L.A. no one speaks English ...they'll ask you if you speak Spanish...Walgreens, Sears plays Mexican music. What's happened to CA...??

After dark you can't go anywhere, it's dangerous.

I'm sure Eric Holder Obama's henchman have no problem releasing those dangerous criminals in our neighborhoods. Illegal alien criminals are future Democrats. How much more liberal fools would allow to be brainwashed ...?? Do they have any common sense, can they think on their own ??
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#164918 May 18, 2014
January 2015 ILLEGAL aliens will get drivers license in California. What comes after that, Amnesty ...!! California is sanctuary state anyway.
republican communist

Wooton, KY

#164919 May 18, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
In central L.A. no one speaks English ...they'll ask you if you speak Spanish...Walgreens, Sears plays Mexican music. What's happened to CA...??
After dark you can't go anywhere, it's dangerous.
I'm sure Eric Holder Obama's henchman have no problem releasing those dangerous criminals in our neighborhoods. Illegal alien criminals are future Democrats. How much more liberal fools would allow to be brainwashed ...?? Do they have any common sense, can they think on their own ??
what what speak up boy cant here very good out this right eye of mine..
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#164920 May 18, 2014
republican communist wrote:
<quoted text> what what speak up boy cant here very good out this right eye of mine..
You're just another Obama Zombie --lost soul...!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#164921 May 18, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it at least we will have more room in prison for weed smokers and people who text and drive that kind of bs better pay your traffic tickets

That's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks for drawing attention to it.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#164922 May 18, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just another Obama Zombie --lost soul...!!
Are you alone tonight and missing someone to argue with?
Mao-bama Zombies

Whittier, CA

#164923 May 18, 2014
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Are you alone tonight and missing someone to argue with?
Why, are you writing a book, need details ...??

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#164924 May 18, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, are you writing a book, need details ...??
Yeah, I'm going to title it the angry Serb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well I can now I've seen all the Davis brothers... 17 min dizzyone1313 1
Stacy Keys 1 hr cafe girl 9
Buddy and Ellen 1 hr Hanna 1
Kim bingham 1 hr friend of both 20
ralph smith 1 hr older woman 9
Anthony N Cortney 1 hr I know 7
Sabrina corey 5 hr Katty_Kit 2
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE