'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253488 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

GOTP

Waltham, MA

#165060 May 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama blew the 876 billion pookie. You can run, but you can't hide.
I know huh, he blew it on JOB GROWTH! What an ass!

http://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/steve-...

You're an idiot Le Troll, not even a good troll, run along now!
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#165061 May 20, 2014
Nobody, Bank or otherwise pays 2.5 Billion for nothing!!!

WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters)-- Swiss bank Credit Suisse (NYSE:CS) pleaded guilty Monday to a criminal charge for its role in helping Americans dodge taxes, U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said, and will pay more than $2.5 billion as part of an agreement with U.S. authorities.

Separately, the New York Department of Financial Services said it had determined not to revoke the bank's license in the state.

Credit Suisse said it expects no impact on its licenses or any material impact on operational or business capabilities from the plea agreement.

U.S. prosecutors criminally charged Credit Suisse and two of its units, saying the bank helped clients deceive U.S. tax authorities by concealing assets in illegal, undeclared bank accounts, in a conspiracy that spanned decades.

Credit Suisse will pay financial penalties to the U.S. Department of Justice, the Internal Revenue Service, the Federal Reserve and the New York State Department of Financial Services to settle the charges. It had already paid $200 million to the Securities and Exchange Commission.

A U.S. banking official also told Reuters that Credit Suisse must fire certain individuals who were previously indicted but were still being paid by the bank.

"This case shows that no financial institution, no matter its size or global reach, is above the law," Attorney General Eric Holder said at a press conference.

Credit Suisse Chief Executive Brady Dougan said in a statement, "We deeply regret the past misconduct that led to this settlement."

Meanwhile, Republicans try to hold those un taxed dollars hostage on behalf of those cheating billionaires!!!!

"WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The Republican Party is expected to approve a resolution this week, calling for repeal of an Obama administration law that is designed to crack down on offshore tax dodging.

In what would be the party's first appeal to scrap the law -

the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)- a panel was slated to vote at the Republican National Committee's (RNC) winter meetings in Washington, likely approving the resolution on Friday, according to party members driving the repeal effort.

Approved in 2010 after a tax-avoidance scandal involving a Swiss bank, FATCA requires most foreign banks and investment funds to report to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service information about U.S. customers' accounts worth $50,000 or more.

Repeal seems unlikely, but more political heat from Republicans could further complicate and delay implementation, said financial industry lobbyists"

Let me repeat that so you don't come back to us with a Lie, No suh!

Republicans want to repeal of a law that is designed to crack down on offshore tax dodging.

Tax dodging is perfectly fine with Republicans, that's how much they care about this country!

Meanwhile...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-03-12/cash...
Abe

Grand Blanc, MI

#165062 May 20, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ignorant, but you are very funny :) laughing at you ......... I might add you are also a useful idiot for the Dem's..........FACTS DON'T MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO SPREADING LIES FOR MOST DEM'S
Woman

Pecatonica, IL

#165064 May 20, 2014
Go Alison!
Man

Chicago, IL

#165065 May 20, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was the job growth? Where was the growth in jobs?

Vote Mitch

Ditch Harry and the stalling of jobs growth. Ditch the dems. policies on out of control spending.
Man

Chicago, IL

#165066 May 20, 2014
Go Mitch
Man

Chicago, IL

#165067 May 20, 2014
Abe wrote:
<quoted text> You're ignorant, but you are very funny :) laughing at you ......... I might add you are also a useful idiot for the Dem's..........FACTS DON'T MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO SPREADING LIES FOR MOST DEM'S
thats right Abe. the honest to goodness truth.

Go Mitch
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#165068 May 20, 2014
Abe wrote:
<quoted text> You're ignorant, but you are very funny :) laughing at you ......... I might add you are also a useful idiot for the Dem's..........FACTS DON'T MATTER WHEN IT COMES TO SPREADING LIES FOR MOST DEM'S
What's really funny is that you and your ditto friend have zero ability to read a chart!!!!!!!!

Facts don't matter to idiot teabaggers, that's been proven over and over and over again in the last 6 years.

So NO, you don't get to take claim on that, facts don't matter to YOU! It's been proven over and over again, even right here, by you, since you don't "agree" with the jobs chart!!!!

The only way that happens is if facts don't matter to you.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#165069 May 20, 2014
FNC ...

O'Reilly is gonna have a 'special' on tonight @ 8
On websites that are harmful.

Topix IS 'included'...

~-~

Also just heard on Fox that Mitch is the expected 'frontrunner'

tee hee hee

:)
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#165070 May 20, 2014
Man wrote:
<quoted text>Where was the job growth? Where was the growth in jobs?
Vote Mitch
Ditch Harry and the stalling of jobs growth. Ditch the dems. policies on out of control spending.
You have to actually click the link nutjob, see how the red goes down and down during 2008, that represents (I can't believe I have to explain this) more than 700 thousand jobs lost per month!!!!!!!!

See how it starts and continues up and up and up, that represents (in factual terms) jobs created and turning from losing them to gaining them.

Are you smarter than a fifth grader, I don't think so!

American Lady

Danville, KY

#165071 May 20, 2014
Man wrote:
<quoted text>thats right Abe. the honest to goodness truth.
Go Mitch
I 'second' that !!!

:)
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#165072 May 20, 2014
Abe wrote:
You want to know what makes me laugh, you live in Flint MI!!

Ahahahahahahahaa, I think you have enough of your own problems, thinking of moving up in the world and moving to KY!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha

TAke a nice vacation over to Detroit!! Oh!
How about Benton Harbor OH!

Um

"Flint is under the control of Emergency Financial Manager Edward Kurtz. It's been under state receivership since 2011. Mayor Dayne Walling said in February that he wants the governor to appoint a transition team to help bring the municipality back under the control of elected officials."

Michigan, removing obstacles like Democracy since 2009!!!!!
Man

Chicago, IL

#165073 May 20, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to actually click the link nutjob, see how the red goes down and down during 2008, that represents (I can't believe I have to explain this) more than 700 thousand jobs lost per month!!!!!!!!
See how it starts and continues up and up and up, that represents (in factual terms) jobs created and turning from losing them to gaining them.
Are you smarter than a fifth grader, I don't think so!
work it. work it
that chart is so fudged it is like a stock market rally. do you ever get outta town? dayummmm:).
Man

Chicago, IL

#165074 May 20, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to know what makes me laugh, you live in Flint MI!!
Ahahahahahahahaa, I think you have enough of your own problems, thinking of moving up in the world and moving to KY!!!
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha
TAke a nice vacation over to Detroit!! Oh!
How about Benton Harbor OH!
Um
"Flint is under the control of Emergency Financial Manager Edward Kurtz. It's been under state receivership since 2011. Mayor Dayne Walling said in February that he wants the governor to appoint a transition team to help bring the municipality back under the control of elected officials."
Michigan, removing obstacles like Democracy since 2009!!!!!
how are the taxes in Ma.? rates climbing and getting less for your money? many companies in Ky. show an out of state location. you don't know this? now you do. it is a slow day.

and why are you on here from Ma then?

Go Mitch
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#165075 May 20, 2014
Man wrote:
<quoted text>work it. work it
that chart is so fudged it is like a stock market rally. do you ever get outta town? dayummmm:).
You're making my point for me, that's the last thing you would even notice.

Your brain is so fudged that you don't think the chart translates to provable numbers!

Forget you, you're dumber than a rock.

Are you a proxy for Le Idiot?
GOTP

Waltham, MA

#165076 May 20, 2014
Man wrote:
<quoted text>how are the taxes in Ma.? rates climbing and getting less for your money? many companies in Ky. show an out of state location. you don't know this? now you do. it is a slow day.
and why are you on here from Ma then?
Go Mitch
Go f-ing look it up nutjob! Not the highest, not the lowest, doing just fine.

How about you, think you can concentrate real hard and write down a correct sentence complete with punctuation?

WTF is this mess...

"how are the taxes in Ma.? rates climbing and getting less for your money? many companies in Ky. show an out of state location. you don't know this? now you do. it is a slow day.
and why are you on here from Ma then?"

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#165078 May 20, 2014
Man wrote:
<quoted text>Where was the job growth? Where was the growth in jobs?
Vote Mitch
why is it that over the past 50 years double the number of jobs have been created under Dem Presidents? You do know under Obama government spending is 1/2 of what is was under Bush. Deficit spending under Obama was reduced faster than at anytime since WWII.
Well

Richmond, KY

#165080 May 20, 2014
Le Crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>Then when you idiot Republitards lose it all in a Scam like Enron you will scream......"give me my SS!"
If people didn't have to pay into SS they wouldn't be saying "give me my SS" Jethro.
Well

Richmond, KY

#165081 May 20, 2014
Jessandra wrote:
<quoted text>yup.
a vote for Mitch could change all that.
I doubt if Mitch has the political courage to vote to allow people the freedom to choose??
Well

Richmond, KY

#165082 May 20, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text> I stand corrected. I thought you were talking about taxes in general.
No problem!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for brother & sister, molly & steven re... (Dec '10) 44 min lilajane 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,580
Megan Marie Rogers 1 hr Long 5
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 3 hr my opinion 172
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 3 hr Santa 4
Johny bays is in jail, someone should rob his h... 3 hr Jack 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 4 hr Pope 10

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages