'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
139,521 - 139,540 of 146,842 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
culture vulture

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Commietator wrote:
The fact is per year fewer non military Americans have been killed by terrorist under Obama than any President since Carter. Does this fact matter to hypocritical , racist, Repubs? No. Benghazi. Benghazi. Benghazi. 4 dead compared to thousands under other Presidents. Repub Hypocrites as always.
Yes, and they seem to keep forgetting that under the Bush regime w/ Cheney, Rumsfeld and Rice in office that from 6/14/02 thru 9/17/08, 59 people died, and 74 injured in attacks on US embassies/consulates. They seem to forget that, when asked for more funds to upgrade security at these sights all over the world, they were rejected by the party of NO. THEY might forget, but I won't, especially on election day. Where was the righteous indignation then. Why didn't those lives matter?
Mao-bama Zombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
So, your bitch is back..no more Ms Nice Lady, right? you don't want her to know you've been talking to me like a human being?
Not true...I'm nice to others as long they're nice to me, but not when you are joking about genocide and hurts you only when 'is' yours ... your family?

How can someone be nice to you, when you call AL, a woman a 'bitch'...is that nice...??

I was nice to you because you were nice to me...till yesterday ...when you started again ... I'm not afraid of anyone ...!!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true...I'm nice to others as long they're nice to me, but not when you are joking about genocide and hurts you only when 'is' yours ... your family?
How can someone be nice to you, when you call AL, a woman a 'bitch'...is that nice...??
I was nice to you because you were nice to me...till yesterday ...when you started again ... I'm not afraid of anyone ...!!
you wished Ms R would drop dead...I just asked a question . if questions offend you, might be something offense in the answer.
Croats kill people
you wish people were dead
..is it just a difference in determination?
I haven't joked about genocide since I apologized for it...I challenge you to dispute that.

If you don't want AL (the souless BITCH) to know we got along for a bit..I WON"T TELL HER!
Just treat me like she does when she's here, and like a human being when she's not, ok, pretty Mama?
kosher nostra

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Follow CAPITAIN AMERICA and bring down the David Larusso / jON pOLLARD / aLDRICH aMES Larusso drug lords at 9802 Portside Terrace , WATERLEFE kibbutz , FL . 34212..........THEY HAVE LOTS OF DRUG AND CASH STASHED ..........Take out the Larusso Mussolini fifth column of thugs..........like little farvel David Judas Larusso and Hymie Larusso.
amaze

Booneville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Not me sugar britches. A fake pretending to be me. Never happen!
They don't have my style ... dumChit
I see you fought off the TriForce one more time...big ups to you babygirl
Mao-bama Zombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you wished Ms R would drop dead...I just asked a question . if questions offend you, might be something offense in the answer.
Croats kill people
I haven't joked about genocide since I apologized for it...I challenge you to dispute that.
If you don't want AL (the souless BITCH) to know we got along for a bit..I WON"T TELL HER!
Just treat me like she does when she's here, and like a human being when she's not, ok, pretty Mama?
No babyboy ...I say things when I'm angry, but I would not physically hurt anyone. What about 'your' Ms. R...how does she treat me, worse than AL is treating you...I don't thing so. She calls me hag, Bigfoot Serb, even when I don't absolutely do anything to her, even avoiding confrontation or responding to her ...be nice, I'll be nice. That's the rule of 'this' game...right...?? Not always...!!

How do you call Jay and Ari...if you're nice, don't you think they would be nice back to you...I think YES...

I prefer to be nice to people, unless I have been provoked or attacked. That's my nature, I'm an ARIES...!! I'm sure you would understand ...!! Usually two Aries, female and a male get along just fine...two males, are different story...!!
Calvins Mother

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Croats kill people
Pissing on the cross is really un called for..........I hoped I had raised you better then that.
Commietator

Hanson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever trips your trigger! I told my opinion. Isn't that what this board is for?
I bet you know now what the board is for. Hahaha!!! How'd you like your time out?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No babyboy ...I say things when I'm angry, but I would not physically hurt anyone. What about 'your' Ms. R...how does she treat me, worse than AL is treating you...I don't thing so. She calls me hag, Bigfoot Serb, even when I don't absolutely do anything to her, even avoiding confrontation or responding to her ...be nice, I'll be nice. That's the rule of 'this' game...right...?? Not always...!!
How do you call Jay and Ari...if you're nice, don't you think they would be nice back to you...I think YES...
I prefer to be nice to people, unless I have been provoked or attacked. That's my nature, I'm an ARIES...!! I'm sure you would understand ...!! Usually two Aries, female and a male get along just fine...two males, are different story...!!
'your' AL called me a dumbchit libtard, 20 minutes into my first visit ever to this forum...No one on this forum is going to bully me, I think I make that clear.
'your' Ari and Jay, the same, Cal is a stupid queer because his parents aren't Republicans...
They hate me because I'm smarter than the two of them, combined. You always agree with them, but you know it's true, OZ, Neither of them has ever out debated me on any subject. You know it's true.
Now, find one instance where AL has ever said anything kind to me...
Hot C will NEVER be a 'quiet''passive' dumchit libtard.
Let Ari and Jay apologize for calling me a queer and the 'Gayto' and 'Jaylo' will disappear, forever.
By the way, I haven't mentioned my 'thing' for three months...but 'your side' has, 13 times...wanna list?
Mao-bama Zombies

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you know now what the board is for. Hahaha!!! How'd you like your time out?
This board is to tell your opinion and post links like everyone else does, but doesn't work if it's attacking this THIN skin president.

Time out is for children.

I have better question for you, what happened to America when this administration is making pressure on journalists not to report everything.

Is this still America or China...??
Mao-bama Zombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

http://www.google.com/m...

OBAMA MAKING PRESSURE ON JOURNALISTS
Mao-bama Zombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Was anyone banned from this board attacking Bush all the time ...just asking...??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
This board is to tell your opinion and post links like everyone else does, but doesn't work if it's attacking this THIN skin president.
Time out is for children.
I have better question for you, what happened to America when this administration is making pressure on journalists not to report everything.
Is this still America or China...??
either it's 'not reporting', so you wouldn't know
or it's 'not pressure'
how do you think 'pressure...not to report' would work on an American journalist?
the 'pressure' would be the story
the real story...not what the fox says

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
http://www.google.com/m?hl=en &gl=us&client=ms-andro id-hms-tmobile-us&source=a ndroid-launcher-widget&q=O bama+making+pressure+on+journa lists
OBAMA MAKING PRESSURE ON JOURNALISTS
Sharyl Attkisson? Pissed because her stories had no substance, no NEWS

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

The pilots that Putin has set to Crimea, need their eyeglasses to see,
Obama's New Red Line.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
'your' AL called me a dumbchit libtard, 20 minutes into my first visit ever to this forum...No one on this forum is going to bully me, I think I make that clear.
'your' Ari and Jay, the same, Cal is a stupid queer because his parents aren't Republicans...
They hate me because I'm smarter than the two of them, combined. You always agree with them, but you know it's true, OZ, Neither of them has ever out debated me on any subject. You know it's true.
Now, find one instance where AL has ever said anything kind to me...
Hot C will NEVER be a 'quiet''passive' dumchit libtard.
Let Ari and Jay apologize for calling me a queer and the 'Gayto' and 'Jaylo' will disappear, forever.
By the way, I haven't mentioned my 'thing' for three months...but 'your side' has, 13 times...wanna list?

First of all, you are only smarter than anyone on here in your own ego imagination. You profess to be a child, who is taken care of by mommy and daddy. You have zero experience in life if this is the case, which you have said it is.

Secondly, you have never out debated anyone on here. You wise-crack and make volatile remarks to women and people who disagree with you, including people who are not even on this site - and you think that's debate? Not even!

Third, the moment you found out I have a son, a little older than you, that we briefly discussed re: school and honors classes, you have resorted to calling him a fag and making some erroneous (filthy) comments about him and his friends, whom you don't even know.

Then when I happened to mention to AL, our family has a new baby, you immediately played on that to see if you could libel me. Your filthy words were even applied to my daughter a few times. You goddamned this baby not once but several times. An innocent new life, damned by you. Really!!! I don't take that shit lightly.

So apologize to you?!!

When hell freezes over, dude
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...'and the band played on'...!!!!!
Is it always like this?

Baby Calvy and TOFU up in arms whenever the truth is posted.

My, they are true and true Libbies. Their feelings are hurt so easily, they will fight and defend "The Lie" even to their last breath bubble escapes their awkward and dumb-down anatomy.

Just askin.

Stay strong, you will need it to deal with this level of ignorance.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
'DOUBLE STANDARD'...Y~E~S...!!
I don't know if you remember SHABAZZ ...?????
"KILL THE CRACKERS, KILL THEM ALL"...
KING SAMIR SHABAZZ: "BOMB WHITE CHURCHES,
AND KILL WHITE BABIES"...
No beep from the left...hypocrites...!!
I don't recall this one but it appears the rapper's name are always so similar and their message is always the same.

Names such as this:
Lil mofo
Get the dog out
hump the ho
kill the crackers
steal the car
jack the limo
grits and greens
ho and mo and tofu

Songs such as this:

Gun fo the whitey
Ho and me on the flo
Trick me b!$ch
My mo not yo
Bro on the flo with ho
Crip has bugs from my mexy bro

Its unbelievable that black rappers become millionaires off of lyric which is nothing more than terroristic threatening of killing whites.

Yet, the most vile thing about it is there is white people who support having themselves murdered by blacks, denigrated, debased because of the color of their skin.
They have no respect for their ownselves and this is exactly why they support someone Like----Muslim Obammie.

How asinine and horrendous is this?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer evolves,Hitlery devolves.
Maybe when she bashed her head apart and forgot about Benghazi she started liking boys again?
Bottom line,what does it matter,who cares at this point?
I have read some of your posts and I don't need to tell you but it was like pulling teeth to get them to say anything about Hillary--no matter what it was she said. While they couldn't wait to blame it on Republicans, Conservatives, or an individual person like Sarah Palin.

Its a sickness with these people.

Just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 25 min Jennifer Renee 3,806
Marlena cox 26 min Malena Cox 56
Malena Cox n Scotty 39 min OMG 3
i miss my amy 1 hr Miss Me 6
creekie 1 hr Scandal 1
Stivers center swin coach abandons children in ... (Mar '12) 2 hr Maybe 55
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr ohhahh 26,209
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••