'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 256363 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#163946 May 8, 2014
Stop Livin Da Stereotypes wrote:
I got your "Anonymous Proxy" right here. You forgot Rush Limbaugh. That's a great news source for Republicans. So are Virgil, Bubba & Shorty down at the general store. Hanging out around the pickle barrel.
GOP is full of highly-intelligent, educated, rational people.
No, seriously.
Lots of smart people don't believe in science. Global warming/climate change is a myth. Facts don't matter. Just a liberal/Democratic conspiracy.
Age of the earth? About 9000 years. Created by The Lord in seven days. Everything that happened in the Bible is true. EVERYTHING.
What is most important is corporate profits. Wealth should have no limits. Screw everyone else. So what if the environment gets trashed. We'll build another earth. Ain't no big deal.
6 days...hehe
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163947 May 8, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are one f'd up demented POS, freak.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I must say. I was 100% right.

Libbies, especially the dumb-down, manure-smelling, cheap-rated bigots such as republiCons just proved by her ignorance.

More, more, more. The more you post--the more ignorance people can see.

Hey, I am surprise you didn't---WHAT--copy/paste.
I guess yo fingers are doing something else which Libbies pride themselves on.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163948 May 8, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Nut case pretty much sums you up.
But this nut case has your number.

Whoa, a 2 y/o could know your number and I giving you more credit than deserve.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163949 May 8, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are one f'd up demented POS, freak.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I am just freakin sad about it too.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163950 May 8, 2014
This is a Good Night and God Bless to the Patriots.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#163951 May 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
I counted 16 chemtrails over my house and we have a 90% of rain for tomorrow.
I noticed that the chemicals are dispersed in the air but do not float to the ground, I am assuming the rain is what brings the chemicals to earth.
My minister said he has noticed in this area, he lives down the road from me, that he is making a lot of home visits with people who have cancer in this area. In other words, he said the rate of cancer victims has increased enormously in this area in a short span of time.
I think I mentioned to you that I don't see flies or bees anymore. We have horses and they are usually covered with them but I haven't even put their fly masks on because there are no flies.
Anyway just to mention what I have noticed lately.
That's weird...you can count?

your preacher is spreading cancer?
Woman

Pecatonica, IL

#163952 May 8, 2014
Why won't Mitch release his army(gay) discharge papers.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#163953 May 8, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, insects are very sensitive to chemicals. This is very dangerous. You have those chemicals in your water, dirt, our food. California skies sometimes looks like a huge artificial cotton stretched across.
I have bunch of pictures took with my cell phone. Some patches of the sky are red and in front of your eyes turn very dark. So many times you see that Sun is blocked with this fake clouds. Sometimes, different dark patches don't look like anything, but the chemicals. Liberals call it, GLOBAL WARMING SHIELD ... go figure. One thing, this chemicals are really bad for the ozone layer ...
In Europe same thing, people are dying of cancer..
In Europe people are dying of cancer? there's your proof of chemtrails?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#163954 May 8, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is every US citizens' right to know where our president is at any given minute of every day he is in the office he was elected to. Perhaps the citizen should exercise this right more often.
That's a crock of shit; the citizenry has no such right.
exercise all you want to, it is NEVER a citizen's right to know where the President at any given moment.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#163955 May 8, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you say same thing if it was Republican president...??
No, I don't think Michele would 'do' a Republican
Where was Bush after he left Reading Class in FL on 9-11??????????
Mao-bama Zombies

United States

#163956 May 8, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
In Europe people are dying of cancer? there's your proof of chemtrails?
There is chemtrails in Europe too...look up...!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#163957 May 8, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
If Clinton got Bin Laden, we wouldn't have
9/11...but he was busy chasing Monica Lewinsky.
Don't you think that our immigration is 'broken' and anyone can enter United States? Don't you think that, it was embarrassing, some 9/11 hijackers got visas after 9/11...??
If God had gotten bin Laden, we would never have had 9/11...do you blame God? He's more powerful than Bill Clinton,(allegedly)
No 9/11 hijackers got anything after 9/11, except burned really badly, and 72 virgins.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#163958 May 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
The doctors and pharmaceutical companies are making a fortune from allergy medication. This is what they dx it as. I believe it (chemicals) are eating the membranes inside of the sinus cavity.
They are accelerating the speed of chemical poisoning with the group called Monsanto.
They have created a genetic seed which only grows once but no insects, birds, etc. will touch the plant. Obama has signed an agreement with Monsanto to have anyone who grows crops to ONLY purchase from Monsanto or you will be arrested. The seeds are very expensive, can only grow once so no reproducing. This will be mandatory.
People are doomed with what Obammie and his clan have in mind for us. You know what else is sad---many republicans are on board with this.
http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/
Alex Jones' ball washer. clinch your fists and teeth, and growl...that makes it all truer.

do you have to take off the big red nose to see your pointy shoes...and...how many of you can crawl out of a Volkswagen, really?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#163959 May 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
<quoted text>
But this nut case has your number.
Whoa, a 2 y/o could know your number and I giving you more credit than deserve.
how much credit do you give deserve?
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#163961 May 8, 2014
Fed Up Again wrote:
This is a Good Night and God Bless to the Patriots.
Good Night PATRIOT <3 !!!
culture vulture

United States

#163962 May 8, 2014
republiCONS wrote:
CONtinued:
So where were Lindsey Graham and his pack of growling attack dogs when these attacks occurred? They never once questioned anything that happened under George W. Bush. Not why these bits of American soil in foreign countries were attacked nor why security wasn’t increased. I don’t recall ever hearing them wailing over the death of David Foy. There was no wringing of hands over the young newlywed couple who died in the last Sana’a attack. But what we did hear, over and over again, was that we shouldn’t “undermine the commander-in-chief while troops are in harm’s way.” Excuse me, but there have been troops in harm’s way during Obama’s term. I guess they don’t count.
This continued attack on the president and Hillary Clinton is nothing more than an attempt to erase Obama’s presidency and prevent Clinton’s. It is so blatantly motivated by partisanship that it’s hard to believe anyone can continue to take it seriously. But they do. Fox News knows that their viewers want to hear it so they serve up debunked lies and will continue to do so, no matter how often they are disproved. And we can be sure that this latest “revelation” will be ridden until it collapses and then flogged into oblivion.
The conspiracy theorists need no other reason but that this makes the Obama administration look bad. But the rest — Fox News and Sen Graham & Co.— have an ulterior motive. They hope that the continued attention given to Benghazi will undermine Hillary Clinton’s probable run for president. They know that if she is elected, they are in deep doo-doo. Let’s make sure that we make their darkest nightmares come true.
http://aattp.org/fox-news-and-right-wing-igno ...
Where were the teabagger CONS outrage then? Pathetic lying hypocrites.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Thanks for re-posting this. I had put a similar post up before, regarding this. You can readily imagine the idiotic responses!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#163965 May 8, 2014
Mao-bama Zombies wrote:
<quoted text>
There is chemtrails in Europe too...look up...!!
I don't think Europe is up there

“ Trumpanzees...”

#163967 May 8, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill? The twice accused rapist and serial sexual abuser? There's your war on women, dumbrowski.
Clinton accused of 1978 hotel rape | World news ...
www.theguardian.com › News › World news › Bill Clinton
UK US AU. Your activity; ... told the Wall Street Journal that Mr Clinton raped her in the Camelot Hotel in Little Rock in 1978,... Clinton accused of 1978 hotel rape.
How many rapes has Bill Clinton been …
answers.yahoo.com ›…› Other - Politics & Government
Resolved · 10 posts · 9 total answers · Published Nov 08, 2007
Nov 08, 2007 · UK & Ireland Vietnam ... How many rapes has Bill Clinton been accused of?... These people don't even know that Bill Clinton was accused of rape …
Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.
A continuing investigation into the President's questionable sexual history reveal incidents that go back as far as Clinton's college days, with more than a dozen women claiming his sexual appetites leave little room for the word ''no.''
Juanita Broaddrick, an Arkansas nursing home operator, told NBC's Lisa Myers five weeks ago she was raped by Clinton. NBC shelved the interview, saying they were confirming all parts of the story, but finally aired it Wednesday night.
Broaddrick finally took her story to The Wall Street Journal, which published her account of the brutal rape at the hands of the future President, followed by The Washington Post and some other publications.
But Capitol Hill Blue has confirmed that Broaddrick's story is only one account of many attempted and actual sexual assaults by Clinton that go back 30 years. Among the other incidents:
Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim's family declined to pursue the case;
In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down by Capitol Hill Blue last week, confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to use her name;
In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ''came on'' to him. The student left the school shortly after the incident. Reached at her home in Texas, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students;
Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape;
you're jealous...Jaylo is in line first...
Yep

Vine Grove, KY

#163968 May 8, 2014
Yep
Mao-bama Zombies

San Diego, CA

#163969 May 8, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think Europe is up there

Haha funny...not ...!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 158,010
Don 1 hr What 2
Looking for work 1 hr worker 1
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 3,947
Has anyone seen randy hubbard? 2 hr uptown 3
Angie 2 hr uptown 4
Hey js 2 hr Long time friend 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 12 hr Betty Makelin 111
Bullock Busted Tue Reality 3

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages