'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213641 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#163013 Apr 30, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text> President Obama said that he 'loved the sound of the Muslim call-to-prayer', which could be easily misunderstood, but not the same thing. Having resided in Muslim countries, I, too, love that sound, but I know very little of the language, and love aspects of other cultures as well, but that does not make me Muslim. I can tell from you and others on here who have made similar accusations that you no nothing [ or very little ] of the Muslim faith, because if you did, you would back away from Pres. Obama being Muslim. Only someone ignorant of the faith, or purposefully spreading lies would ever go there. Thanks for your time.
Tell us what Obama does to insure he is not Muslim? In all fairness he was raised by a Muslim father, he was enrolled in a Muslim School and was listed as Muslim on the enrollment card. Your turn.
GOTP

Boston, MA

#163014 Apr 30, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text> Cain slew Abel with a stone, an inanimate object until utilized by Cain as a killing agent. An inanimate object has no agenda, only the person wielding it. That is elementary. Efficiency has nothing to do with any of this.
I've already given you the argument of inanimate objects, but you'd like to reiterate for some reason? Does it make you feel better to post such again?

Is it easier to kill someone with a gun or a stone? You can say efficiency has nothing to do with it all day long, doesn't make it true.

Can you kill someone from a rooftop with a stone, well yes, but you'd have to be very lucky, how about with a gun, QUITE EASILY! I think efficiency has a lot to do with it.

http://thismodernworld.com/wp-content/uploads...
GOTP

Boston, MA

#163015 Apr 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>The Blaze - Maureen Dowd continues her assault on Obama ...
www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/05/29/maureen-dowd... ...
... another Maureen Dowd column attacking Barack Obama as an ineffective president.... Obama is not a needy person, but he needs to think of himself as purer than ...
Maureen Dowd is a dope, otherwise, how'd you like her book?

From Washington to Kennebunkport to Texas to old Europe and new Europe, during the past two decades Maureen Dowd has trained her binoculars on the Bush dynasty, putting them, as both 41 and 43 have complained to her, "on the couch." Here she wittily dissects the Oedipal loop-de-loop between father and son and the Orwellian logic of the rush to war in Iraq. It's a turbulent odyssey charting how a Shakespearean cast of regents, courtiers, and neo-con Cabalists-all with their own subterranean agendas-hijack King George II's war on terror and upend the senior Bush's cherished internationalist foreign policy and Persian Gulf coalition.

As she's written about Bushworld, "It's their reality. We just live and die in it.'"

For thirty years, Maureen Dowd has written about Washington-and America-in a voice that is acerbic, passionate, outraged, and incisive. But nothing has engaged her as powerfully as the extraordinary agendas, absurdities, and obsessions of George the Younger. Drawing upon her celebrated columns, with a new introductory essay, she probes the topsy-turvy alternative universe of a group she has made recognizable by their first names, middle initials, nicknames, or numbers-41, the Boy Emperor, Rummy, Condi, Wolfie, Uncle Dick of the Underworld, General Karl, Prince of Darkness (Richard Perle), and her own nickname from W., the Cobra-as they seek an extreme makeover of the country and the world. Bushworld is a book that any reader who cares about the real world won't want to miss.
Mao-bama Zombies

Dublin, CA

#163016 Apr 30, 2014
culture vulture wrote:
<quoted text> President Obama said that he 'loved the sound of the Muslim call-to-prayer', which could be easily misunderstood, but not the same thing. Having resided in Muslim countries, I, too, love that sound, but I know very little of the language, and love aspects of other cultures as well, but that does not make me Muslim. I can tell from you and others on here who have made similar accusations that you no nothing [ or very little ] of the Muslim faith, because if you did, you would back away from Pres. Obama being Muslim. Only someone ignorant of the faith, or purposefully spreading lies would ever go there. Thanks for your time.
Obama father's side are all Muslims. That doesn't make him muslim and doesn't makes him Christian either ...
Tea Party Rocks

Lansing, MI

#163017 Apr 30, 2014
hey sodolib sheepletards, did you see that the economy grew by only .1 percent, and hussein oblamer blamed it on the weather?

LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOL, man, this community organizer just can't quit campaigning,
Tea Party Rocks

Lansing, MI

#163018 Apr 30, 2014
GOTP wrote:
I guess the Wassilla folks are about done with the dingbat money grabber and human failure.
"Not everyone from Wasilla agrees with Sarah Palin. I feel it is important for my reputation as a human being who grew up in Wasilla, AK to take a stand. My family and I moved to Alaska in the early 70's. I went to public school in Wasilla from 1st through 12th grade, and I graduated from Wasilla High School in 1986. During that time, I was also a Blue Bird, a Camp Fire Girl, a Rainbow girl, a member of the First Presbyterian Church, and I took History classes from a lady named Jean Krauss.(Do you remember her, Warriors?)
There is Nothing in my upbringing in Wasilla that ever promoted or tolerated the idea that it is ok, good, or necessary to torture anyone. In fact I clearly remember learning about the Geneva Conventions in which it is stated "Grave breaches of the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions include the following acts if committed against a person protected by the convention: willful killing, torture or inhumane treatment including biological experiments." Also - leaders who tortured people, i.e. Hitler & Stalin - not good guys, right? I don't want us to be that kind of nation.
Furthermore, combining the acts of water-boarding (torture) and baptism (a sacred spiritual ritual) is an idea so reprehensible it could be used as a theme in Game of Thrones. Not that I am suggesting that. Speaking of GoT - did you see what Daenarys did to the Masters who tortured people? Yep, they got the exact same treatment. Karma - it's a bitch, unless you're on the right side of it.
There is no theology in which it is ok to forcibly convert/baptize someone into a religion they do not freely accept, by means of torture. Just so THAT'S clear. But then again, no one expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Sarah has done and said many things over the years that I disagree with, am embarrassed by, am furious over - but this one just puts it so far over the line that I feel it's important to make a statement about it.
I know how I became me, and where I got my values. I cannot understand how Sarah got her values, and I resent that every time I tell someone where I am from their first response is "do you know Sarah Palin?" Well, unfortunately, yes. Then I have to go into a 10 minute explanation of how we are completely and utterly different. Because you know, I'm from Wasilla and there's kind of a taint now. Plus, I am a patriot, and I think that word has been co-opted by people whose idea of what it means is incorrect and possibly immoral.
In my mind, a patriot is a person who reads, understands and lives by the values in the Constitution, and who wants America to be an ethical leader in the world. I don't want to be associated with this other woman from Wasilla whose values are so off.
So I just wanted you to know - not everyone from Wasilla agrees with S.P. or shares her ideas. I know you probably know that, but I'm just putting it out there, in writing.
And by the way, here's what I believe in that is different from S.P.
I understand the need for guns in Alaska. We hunted it, we shot it, we ate it. We did not however, believe it was a good idea to tote guns to school, or football games, or beer parties down by the lake, or other public places. Guns in my house were locked in a cabinet so secure even my Dad had a hard time getting them out. More guns is not good.
coastline and wildlife of Alaska are precious and should never be over-hunted, over-fished, destroyed or compromised due to the demands of the oil and mining industries. "Drill Baby, Drill" is not aligned with this point of view.
you sheepletards are still petrified of Palin, and she isn't even running for office, man, what desperation,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa

Paris

#163019 Apr 30, 2014
GOTP wrote:
<quoted text>
Maureen Dowd is a dope, otherwise, how'd you like her book?
From Washington to Kennebunkport to Texas to old Europe and new Europe, during the past two decades Maureen Dowd has trained her binoculars on the Bush dynasty, putting them, as both 41 and 43 have complained to her, "on the couch." Here she wittily dissects the Oedipal loop-de-loop between father and son and the Orwellian logic of the rush to war in Iraq. It's a turbulent odyssey charting how a Shakespearean cast of regents, courtiers, and neo-con Cabalists-all with their own subterranean agendas-hijack King George II's war on terror and upend the senior Bush's cherished internationalist foreign policy and Persian Gulf coalition.
As she's written about Bushworld, "It's their reality. We just live and die in it.'"
For thirty years, Maureen Dowd has written about Washington-and America-in a voice that is acerbic, passionate, outraged, and incisive. But nothing has engaged her as powerfully as the extraordinary agendas, absurdities, and obsessions of George the Younger. Drawing upon her celebrated columns, with a new introductory essay, she probes the topsy-turvy alternative universe of a group she has made recognizable by their first names, middle initials, nicknames, or numbers-41, the Boy Emperor, Rummy, Condi, Wolfie, Uncle Dick of the Underworld, General Karl, Prince of Darkness (Richard Perle), and her own nickname from W., the Cobra-as they seek an extreme makeover of the country and the world. Bushworld is a book that any reader who cares about the real world won't want to miss.
Was here bio supposed to prove her article had no factual baring......if so, you lost.

Paris

#163020 Apr 30, 2014
Tea Party Rocks wrote:
hey sodolib sheepletards, did you see that the economy grew by only .1 percent, and hussein oblamer blamed it on the weather?
LOLOLOL, ROTFL, LOLOLOL, man, this community organizer just can't quit campaigning,
Even after helping set gun sales records, these clowns just keep guilding the lilly.

DOJ Pressuring Banks to Refuse Service to Gun Stores? Holder needs to learn what " WILL NOT BE INFRINGED MEANS". ANOTHER DAY IN THE LIFE OF THE CARTOON NETWORK.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#163023 Apr 30, 2014
Tea Party Rocks wrote:
Yep.

Another quarter of 0.1% job growth and the buffoons answer is to increase the minimum wage so he eliminates even more entry level jobs.
Tax Payer

Nashville, TN

#163024 Apr 30, 2014
The the average democrat voter is either a educated fool, union member or a minimum wage earning adult that thinks they should be paid $25.00 an hour for entry level jobs.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163029 Apr 30, 2014
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
were there people 'over the entire earth', at the time of your flood fable? Answer carefully.....
if not...there goes your fertile land all over theory
uhhhh, "born with common sense"? Really?
you suck at this, go pray!
To Liberal Moron #1:

The nations surrounding Israel were not fertile. Nothing would grow. It was mostly sand surrounding the perimeters of Israel so how is that Israel is not sand also? How many countries do you think there were at that time?

Question: What does it take to be a moron?
Answer: Be a Liberal like Calvin.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163031 Apr 30, 2014
America has held the top economic growth for 142 years but in the last 5 years under the leadership or should I say no leadership of Obama America is now #14.

.http://www.heritage.org/index /ranking

Great job Obama your apologizing to other countries paid off and it SHOWS.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163032 Apr 30, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>The President stood before over 100,000 Muslims in Egypt and announced he was a Christian. What have you done to show your Christianity you hypocrite POS ? Israel had not been in ownership of the land for over 2000 years moron. I'm not talking about the last pages of what will happen, I'm talking the history pages of what did happen.
Then Obamie bowed down to them, spoke perfect arabic when he defaced and apologize about the American people (sadly to say such as yourself) and quoted the Koran.

Then came back to America where he took over $500,000. million of Americans tax payers dollars to send to the Muslim terrorist in the Middle East to slaughter our American men and women in the service.

Then we have morons such as yourself who support it.

Duh.
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#163034 Apr 30, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
lafraud con cry-a-thon: 1 year 174 days
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163035 Apr 30, 2014
Jay wrote:
Some people just have common sense. And by golly, she's black. Imagine that!
Kira Davis, who has been warning about the alarmist growth of government for a few years now, sounds off on the supposedly racist comments made by Cliven Bundy. Kira is an actress, mother, blogger and talker. She hosts a bi-weekly internet radio show called the Dark Side w/Kira Davis, Tuesdays & Sundays at 10pmET on Blogtalk Radio. She is concerned about the nationís shift away from conservative values and constitutional principles.
http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-epic-c...
Great post.

I guess the Liberals want to be enslaved.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163036 Apr 30, 2014
USA Today April 29, 2014

MLK Memorial is a Must See For Incoming FBI Agents

FBI Director James Comey saiid Monday that ALL NEW agents will be REQUIRED to visit the Martin Luther King Memorial as " reminder...of the need for fidelity to the rule of Law."

Comey, who is seven months into his 10-year term, told the Anti-Defamation League that he was adding the visit to the existing required tour of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

"We will be judged not only whether we succeed in defeating crime and terrorism,(but also) on whether we do so while safeguarding the liberties for which we are fighting," he said.

Prior to King's 1968 assassination, the FBI had secret surveillance of the civil rights icon in an attempt to discredit him.

This is a direct order from Obama--make no bones about it.
Mao-bama Zombies

Dublin, CA

#163037 Apr 30, 2014
According to Jay Carney, severe weather is responsible for economy under Obama ...

Right, nothing to do with Obamacare or high taxes...

Severe weather or Bush ...nothing to do with Obama's lousy policies ...really ...!!

Keep drinking liberal cool-aid...!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#163039 Apr 30, 2014
He wants us humble, it is the deal.
Fed Up Again wrote:
America has held the top economic growth for 142 years but in the last 5 years under the leadership or should I say no leadership of Obama America is now #14.
.http://www.heritage.org/index /ranking
Great job Obama your apologizing to other countries paid off and it SHOWS.
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163040 Apr 30, 2014
Why do Sterling's racism cause more outrage than our Pres. lies?

This is nothing more than a distraction from what Obamie is up to.

Sterling has been doing this for decades and the NAACP has profited off of it. So whats the big deal NOW?
Fed Up Again

Frankfort, KY

#163041 Apr 30, 2014
How much do you think the Obamie's last two golf trips cost American tax payers?

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/04/30/youll-never-be...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kentucky Fried Chicken (Aug '14) 38 min Bleh 18
heard heather smith was out 42 min Single 14
Give to the church 2 hr Eloise Dawson 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr FSM 147,244
Time is of essence 2 hr Time is of essence 1
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,195
Brenda Wallace 3 hr Lol 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages