'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190369 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

IND

Hyden, KY

#161818 Apr 19, 2014
here how i see things shaping up today.here the two parties rep. and dem. they in war against each other on trying to get the support of the people any way they can.here the rep. way of trying to get it done ,give us the wealthy all the cash .we will hand you some down.trickle down economics.we big boys can handle it better than you.now the dem.s way give us all the money except some which you can have, then we will make sure you are taken care of.trickle up economics. so lets see which ones win their battle.as far as me ill set on the side lines and watch and see how smart our nations people are.whether they choose some or none..
Le Jimbo Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161819 Apr 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry again pookie, Good old Harry Reid made it 51 votes........remember. He like Obama likes to change the rules in the middle of the game.
Le Cty Baby stil pouting over 2012.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Le Jimbo Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161820 Apr 19, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>I agree...that is the goal. Single payer means a government-run monopoly.
Sure hope so, the current system sucks.
Le Jimbo Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161821 Apr 19, 2014
RayOne wrote:
In the 2014Presidential hClinton wants a 'CakeWalk' to the RoseGarden.
That is what she has been promised, that is if her health holds out.
http://news.yahoo.com/kansas-speech-michelle-...
The 'WarOnWomen' approach may run its cycle.
The Presidential Election is not until 2016 you stupid SOB.
Le Jimbo Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161822 Apr 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are more stupid between post. Does liberalism flow in a minute by minute digression.
Are you still mad about Red China Romney getting stomped?
Well

Hyden, KY

#161823 Apr 19, 2014
IND wrote:
here how i see things shaping up today.here the two parties rep. and dem. they in war against each other on trying to get the support of the people any way they can.here the rep. way of trying to get it done ,give us the wealthy all the cash .we will hand you some down.trickle down economics.we big boys can handle it better than you.now the dem.s way give us all the money except some which you can have, then we will make sure you are taken care of.trickle up economics. so lets see which ones win their battle.as far as me ill set on the side lines and watch and see how smart our nations people are.whether they choose some or none..
What does it mean to say to give the wealthy all the cash? Didn't most of the wealthy people acquire their wealth by the production of goods and services that others bought from them; thus making them wealthy? Your post implies all money is the property of Congress and it's Congress' duty to decide which group of individuals should be entrusted with the money in order to do the most economic good. Our individual economic well being depends on how well each of us serves our fellow man. Our collective well being is the sum of our individual abilities to serve others. Wealthy people simply have served and pleased others to a greater degree than poorer people. We rewarded them with a higher income. As I see it they are entitled to their money just the same as poor people are entitled to theirs. Congress should have no role in taking money from some to give to others in the cause of economic "justice".
Well

Hyden, KY

#161824 Apr 19, 2014
Le Jimbo Is Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>Sure hope so, the current system sucks.
Do you prefer a government monopoly in health care?
Commietator

Leitchfield, KY

#161825 Apr 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry again pookie, Good old Harry Reid made it 51 votes........remember. He like Obama likes to change the rules in the middle of the game.
I won't add the gay term of endearment you always have. But no Dumbdumb that's only for nominations not for bills.
Le Jimbo Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161827 Apr 19, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Do you prefer a government monopoly in health care?
Absolutely, look at how bad the private system is,
Le Jimbo Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161828 Apr 19, 2014
Take America Back wrote:
<quoted text>
This made Dems so mad the first time, let's post it again.
You still mad about 2012????

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Le Cry Baby Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161832 Apr 19, 2014
Take America Back wrote:
<quoted text>
You have posted this, at least 3 times? Who are you trying to convince Commie?
Grow some teeth you Tennessee hicktard azz wipe.
Well

Hyden, KY

#161833 Apr 19, 2014
<quoted text>Absolutely, look at how bad the private system is,
Our "private system" is heavily influenced by government. Would you expect our supermarkets to produce more customer satisfaction or less customer satisfaction if they were operated through monopoly power of government? If you are displeased with the current system, I think you would be really unhappy when healthcare services are decided solely by politicians.
Le Jimbo Is Stupid

Pikeville, KY

#161834 Apr 19, 2014
Well wrote:
<quoted text> Our "private system" is heavily influenced by government. Would you expect our supermarkets to produce more customer satisfaction or less customer satisfaction if they were operated through monopoly power of government? If you are displeased with the current system, I think you would be really unhappy when healthcare services are decided solely by politicians.
The current system sucks big time.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161835 Apr 19, 2014
Take America Back wrote:
<quoted text>
This made Dems so mad the first time, let's post it again.
Don't you wish now the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints had not kicked you out for being a drunk? I'm sure it's all a Moron thing with Bundy. He probably had a vision like Joe did that told him not to pay taxes.
Commietator

Providence, KY

#161836 Apr 19, 2014
<quoted text>The current system sucks big time.
You got that right. My wife lost over $50K last year in non-payment and under payment. The Repub plan of - got the money you can get care if not die- would help my household out.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#161838 Apr 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry pookie, your free ride ends in November.
where have we heard that one? lolol

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#161839 Apr 19, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, that's what I said you had. I'm glad you agree. It's a good sign of recovery.
if you say 99 stupid things in a row, guess what...tadahhhh!
Go see if Stinky Jeez is still dead.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#161840 Apr 19, 2014
<quoted text>The Presidential Election is not until 2016 you stupid SOB.
2016 is too late.
It is time to stop, Everything that is Obama and make the mid-term a 'Chick-Fil-A' day.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#161841 Apr 19, 2014
#action =share
The Washington, DC government enforcers are dressed like the people camping in OccupationWall Street.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Treehouse

Elizabethtown, KY

#161842 Apr 19, 2014
This thread is still going wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town Cruisers Trash Shopping Center Parking Lot 12 min James 11
wtf 47 min Cannon Man 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 142,442
Who is best dentist 1 hr Best Dentist Ever 5
$8000.00 reward wave runners (Oct '13) 3 hr KMA 9
who drives it 3 hr Jim 2
Scotty Powell dealing drugs at catron square 4 hr Jake 24
What happened in town last night? 18 hr Con 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages